Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex

Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Empty Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex

Post by Ronrex 18th May 2014, 6:02 pm

After an incident in the town of Hargeon Age was lying low trying to stay out of trouble to make sure he was not caught but while hiding Age head voices coming at him so Age hid the voices stopped near Age so Age eased dropped Age heard someone say "Hay boss what are we going to do with all these Jewels we just stole?" the boss said "Easy you moron don't speak so loud you don't now who could be listening, but i am going to tell you what where going to do where going to get on the boat an leave this dump of a city and live the life of luxury" the lackey said "O great plan boss just the best." The criminals walked away Age sat there thinking what to do capture them and give him self away or let this crime go unpunished?

Word Count - 148

Last edited by Ronrex on 24th June 2014, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Empty Re: Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex

Post by Ronrex 18th May 2014, 6:17 pm

After a minute or two of thinking Age came to the conclusion to help and get in trouble for breaking a building or five earlier today but Age new no criminal besides himself should get away without consequences so Age came out of his hiding spot and looked around for the thieves, but Age saw no one so Age used his sense of smell to find them. When Age came to the end of the scent trail Age saw there was easily 19 of them maybe more so Age came up with a plan Age made a sound the boss of these thieves send over one of his lackeys Age beats him up and takes his position on the crew so Age actives his strategy "Bang chzz" a sound that the entire crew heard the boss said "Hay you three over there go check what that sound was and if its a person put them down for a nice and permanent dirt nap." The three lackeys walk over to where the sounds came from but Age's plan already failed Age needed one guy not three so Age said "O well i'll wing it.

Word Count - 193

Last edited by Ronrex on 24th June 2014, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th May 2014, 6:17 pm

The member 'Ronrex' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex NormalMonster Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex StrongMonster Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex WeakMonster
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 18th May 2014, 6:53 pm

When the three men turned the corner they ran into Age so Age decided to attack first but since he needed not to be discovered he would have to go stealthy so Age attacked first and quickly Age Activated his spell "Fire Dragon Iron Fist" and attacks the clumsy thieve first. Age attacks clumsy thieve with three quick and powerful punches.

Word Count - 60

HP: 100%
    MP: 195%
    Spell: Fire Dragon Iron Fist
    Description: Age smacks his biceps causing his entire arm that was hit to be covered in a flame which increases age's attack and if in contact with age's skin for more than 2 post will cause burn damage. Red hot and easily burns opponent by 30%,Duration: lasts for 3 posts and has a 4 post cooldown

[/hr]

Last edited by Ronrex on 24th June 2014, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th May 2014, 6:53 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 25th June 2014, 11:13 am

Age attacked with Fire Dragon Iron Fist and Normal monster number 2 dodged it and Strong monster number 1 dodged it but Weak monster number 3 was hit when Weak monster was hit it knocked him out but Strong monster number 1 and Normal monster number 2 retaliated with there own attacks. Age stood there looking at his opponents in front of him and says i hear you guys stole my mon... i mean the shipping co. money. The Strong monster looks at age and says you look a little young to be a wizard but looks can be deceptive so it is my duty to show children you where noise little children belong.

Word Count - 114

MP: 90%
    Spell: Dagger throw
    Description: Normal Enemy throws two dagger at Age.

Spell: Saber Slash
    Description: Strong Enemy slashes his saber at Age three times.

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 11:13 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 25th June 2014, 11:28 am

Age takes damage the pirate looks at Age and says "See boy you cant challenge true power you are simply a child" Age looks up at the pirate and says "I may be facing odds so monstrous that many may think i will fail but i will show you and everyone that i am here and not as weak as everyone thinks i am i will shatter you sword and take bake all you stole. the pirate looks at Age and starts laughing "Har har har har boy if anything else you are good for a laugh. Age stands up and said "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack".

Word Count - 106

MP: 190%
    Spell: Fire Dragon's Wing Attack
    Description: The caster rushes forward against two opponents. While doing so, the user produces a large stream of fire from each of their arms, which, when it comes in contact with the foes, burns them and at the same time sends them flying away behind them due to the blunt force of the produced fire.

Strength
    *Expanding heat- adds an extra D damage

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 11:28 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 25th June 2014, 11:08 pm

The enemy's look at Age and said "All you have are words with weak will behind them all your words are all bark with little to no bite.Age stands and looks at the enemy says nothing but the look in Age's eye has changed Age then summons his fire, Age's flames changed from his original red flames to green flames which means Age is now using his will power to attack with all his will Age then said "You say i have a weak will nice joke attack and see if you live."

Word Count - 93

MP: 80%
    Spell: Dagger throw
    Description: Normal Enemy throws two dagger at Age.

MP: 80%

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 11:08 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 25th June 2014, 11:13 pm

Sorry Re roll last roll i accidentally rolled 10 attack die but i only need 5 i forgot to roll 5 block die so re roll only

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 11:13 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 25th June 2014, 11:29 pm

Age took all his enemy's had to offer and after they attacked Age looked at them and said "Is that all you have to offer wimps i thought you were going to put me in my place." Age then yells "Fire Dragon Sword Horn" this spell launches Age at 50 MPH to his victims if hit by this attack it can easily shatter bone but if grazed still dose critical damage. Age aims his attack at Strong Enemy number one Age's attack will not be red but this attack will be green cause Age is running off will power.

Word Count - 99

HP: 70%
    MP: 185%
    Spell: Fire Dragon Sword Horn
    Description: Age lights his entire body ablaze and head-butt's his target at a high speed of 50 MPH. Duration 1 post 3 post cooldown.

Strength
    *Expanding heat- adds an extra D damage

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 11:29 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 25th June 2014, 11:40 pm

Age looks at his enemy's who were standing before him and said "It's like hitting a ghost when i attack u block but when i miss you fail to block it is so cheat but o well, why don't you guys actually try and punch me see how hard it is you wimps. The enemy's said "You cal us weak but we are not the ones taking damage but if you want us to attack head on we will to prove to you that we are fair."

Word Count - 87

MP: 70%
    Spell: Punch
    Description: Normal Enemy throws his fist at Age.

MP: 70%
    Spell: Upper cut
    Description: Strong Enemy punches in an upward motion at Age three times.

[/hr]

Last edited by Ronrex on 26th June 2014, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 11:40 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 26th June 2014, 12:21 am

Age looked up at the enemy's and had big goofy smile while he said "HAhahahaha you morons you fell for it when someone tells you to do something you don't do it cause i wanted you to do that i have an affect when someone dose an physical attack on me while i am in battle cause the one who attacked me become burned when you are burned my fire attacks do more damage about 30% more damage. Age uses "Scorching Revolver"

Word Count - 82

HP: 60%
    MP: 180%
    Spell: Scorching Revolver
    Description: Age puts his his hand like a gun yelling the name of the attack. Age's hand can fire up to 2 shots per post at a distance of 10 meters. Fires quick shots that burn whatever equal or lower ranked mages they touch. Duration: Last for 2 post and 3 post cooldown

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 12:21 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 26th June 2014, 12:41 am

The Enemy's just keep on laughing at all Age's misses and how many time they have blocked him they just keep making fun of him but Age doesn't care he already knows the out come of this battle as if its a picture he can see it he wins and takes the jewels back to there owners. And become a hero in the eyes of the town to get lots of free money and food Age just see's it now that is why knows the outcome all ready cause good will always prevail against evil. 

Word Count - 95

HP:100%
    MP:60%
    Spell: Dagger throw
    Description: Normal Enemy throws two dagger at Age. 

Age's Attack

HP: 60%

MP: 180%
    Spell: Scorching Revolver
    Description: Age puts his his hand like a gun yelling the name of the attack. Age's hand can fire up to 2 shots per post at a distance of 10 meters. Fires quick shots that burn whatever equal or lower ranked mages they touch. Duration: Last for 2 post and 3 post cooldown

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 12:41 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Miss Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex FailedBlock
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 26th June 2014, 12:53 am

As Age takes damage Age gives he finally hit another opponent Age is now down 40% health but Age now has instead of two enemy's has one and Age could not be happier for Age's attacks did 3 D-damage to Normal Enemy number two when Strong Enemy saw this he looked at Age an in that instance Age new that Strong enemy is enraged he is so mad he just wants to kill Age. So Age uses his attack to counter with burn still in play doing an extra 25% more fire damage. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR".

Word Count - 96

HP: 40%
    MP: 170%
    Spell: "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR"
    Description: Age takes a deep breath and then exhales a pillar of colored flames.Red: A giant pillar of red flames burst from his mouth scorching all it touches in his way. Duration: Last for 1 post and has a 5 post cooldown

[/hr]

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 12:53 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 26th June 2014, 12:54 am

NPC wrote:The member 'Ronrex' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

Mess up again needed 1 damage die and 1 block die rolled 2 damage die re roll time sorry.

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :

225/750
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 12:54 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Breaking and Exiting -Ronrex Block

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:01 am