Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Edelweiss's House

Edelweiss
    Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vocal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Edelweiss's House Empty Edelweiss's House

Post by Edelweiss 30th May 2014, 8:35 pm

Edelweiss's House XHLDq45

A small home resides in Magnolia town, its colors slightly odder than the ones that side close next to it. The house is a rather small looking cottage, some would assume that it was owned by an elderly couple with strange taste. There is one bedroom upstairs and one bedroom across the hall from the bedroom. Downstairs there is a small living room and right next to it is a kitchen. The house seems to be very messy, there are many rabbit plushies scattered around the floor(Some plushies are even located in the kitchen, sitting in pots or pans.). The owner of the home seems to be rather carefree and judging by the blankets laying on the ground in the center of the living room, they are also constantly tired.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edelweiss's House D0hpgm6
    Edelweiss's Themes:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Edelweiss's House Empty Re: Edelweiss's House

Post by Kaseki 8th July 2014, 1:42 pm

Kaseki began to knock on the door.

Moments before he was wandering the streets. He was chasing a rat, trying to adopt it. "Come here, friend!" he called out. "Let me take you to Dragon Fang, we have plenty of food!" Kaseki chased the creature until he reached a colorful home. He stopped... and coincidentally, so did the rat. As Kaseki took a step to the house, the rat grew two steps closer to Kaseki. Kaseki reached the steps... the rat met his foot.

Kaseki looked down at the mess and giggled, "No matter... I said I would get you. Kekeke..."

Kaseki waited for a reply, hoping that the resident was... friendly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edelweiss
    Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Edelweiss 8th July 2014, 10:02 pm

A knock on the door? Well that certainly was peculiar.

Edelweiss had been hibernating underneath her blankets for three days now, and something had finally awoken the sluggish girl. Her head popped out of a mass of blankets that laid in a pile in the middle of her living room, and soon her whole body slithered out. "Ugh..." The guildless Mage smacked her lips together as she shuffled over to the door, her bare feet sliding along the ground. She wore her large rabbit sweater, the only thing she ever wore, and her hair was a mess.

"Who is it?" Her voice was almost inaudible as she opened the door to check who it was. A large plant creature stood in front of her, though Edelweiss's expression remained void.

Edelweiss's Themes:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 9th July 2014, 6:39 am

Kaseki bowed down to look at the girl, "This was totally not what I was expecting." he thought to himself. "Then what the hell WERE you expecting? A Dragon?" Kodai replied in his mind...

Kaseki could feel the aura from the girl. She had to be a mage. He smiled, he had an idea, "My name is Kaseki." he began as always, "I am a 'powerful' C-Rank Mage. I was once Lamia but now I belong to Savage Skull... Do you want to go on a mission with me?" he asked.

Edelweiss
    Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Edelweiss 9th July 2014, 9:44 am

While she stood she appeared to be listening, but in reality she fell asleep and with her eyes open. When Kaseki had finished, she blinked and looked back up at him, squinting slightly. "... Who are you?" She murmured. The petite girl had a short attention span and a low endurance. He was lucky she even woke up.

"I'm Edelweiss."

Edelweiss's Themes:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 9th July 2014, 9:49 am

Kaseki smiled. He had never been this close to a guildless' house. "There is no scent of heroicness, nor criminal intent... a lone mage... yes..." He then saw how sleepy the girl was. He then grew a concern.

"Is this a bad time? I simply believed that I could help you get some more strength for yourself. Then maybe if someone more evil than I came along you could... crush them."

Edelweiss
    Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Edelweiss 9th July 2014, 10:46 am

"Huh..." Obviously the girl's sleepy behavior bothered the plant fellow, but this was normal for her. "No, it isn't a bad time." She replied, though quickly paused when he mentioned something that appeared to trigger an emotion within the girl.

"... Crush them."

Crush them? That did sound quite tempting. Edelweiss's breath grew slightly ragged as she began to vision such wonders. Soon however, she slipped back into her more unemotional state, her violet eyes devoid of life. "I want to get stronger." The girl simply said.

Edelweiss's Themes:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 9th July 2014, 11:36 am

"Let's work together." Kaseki said, remaining outside of the house. "I want to help people like you, the guildless, those without the aid of a master... and when the time comes, I will be here if you must take an exam of sorts."

Kaseki felt the cool breeze brush past him, moving his hood ever slightly, ".. I am Kaseki, The Demon of Life... Protector of Fiore."

Edelweiss
    Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Edelweiss 9th July 2014, 4:18 pm

"Why do you want to help me?" She muttered. A protector of Fiore? That was a little far fetched. He didn't look like any protector, in fact he looked like a criminal. She had already introduced herself, so she didn't say anything more.

The petite girl side-stepped and gestured him to step into her home. Edelweiss was being quite humble, especially since no one had come here before.

Edelweiss's Themes:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 9th July 2014, 7:52 pm

Kaseki took a step into the home, he didn't bother to look around. He looked at only two things from time to time, the red mess he made outside of the house, and the girl inside the house.

"There's a lot of things I probably should tell you, but there is no time for that." he began. He found it unreasonable to make a stand about Dragon Fang in this girl's home. It wasn't the time for that. "I can offer you a lot of things that guilds never can... the first is power. So tell me, would you like to do a mission with me?"

Edelweiss
    Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Edelweiss 10th July 2014, 9:02 am

Ah yes, go on a mission with a total stranger whom killed a creature on your front steps. But it's not like Edelweiss didn't care, she just wanted to rank up and maybe get some more shut-eye.

The petite girl shrugged and then nodded. "I'll go." She replied.

Edelweiss's Themes:

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 12:07 pm