Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fix my house!

Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hattori Hanzo
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knife Scale
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fix my house! Empty Fix my house!

Post by Zero Drake 16th April 2014, 7:27 pm

Zero found his way to the man's house who issued the request, apparently he was supposed to fix the man's house while he was on vacation. When Zero arrived the man told him the tasks he wanted him to complete, and showed him around the house, demonstrating the problems and tasks to be done. The old man then left Zero to his own devices, and Zero began to go to work on his various tasks. First he set about fixing the roof, it was leaking quite bad at the moment, and he would need supplies to actually fix it. For now he walked around finding things that could hold the water falling from from the roof so that it didn't hit the floorboards and warp the wood, the roof was already warped, so Zero would have a lot of work to replace it. He then walked off to find supplies to fix the roof at some sort of store somewhere.
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fix my house! Empty Re: Fix my house!

Post by Zero Drake 16th April 2014, 7:41 pm

Zero found his way to a nearby store, and looked around for the supplies he would need to fix the roof. He found nails, a hammer, a crowbar to tear down the destroyed sections, and finally he found wood. He then went to the checkout to buy the stuff, and after this went back to the mans house. He got to work immediately, he began by tearing down the destroyed section of roof so that he could plug up the section that was leaking. After he did this he began to fix the warped part of the roof that was destroyed by the water and warped. He had to tear down the large section of the roof besides what he already did, and he had to work on all the rest of it in order to fix the roof. He finally finished, and decided to find the next problems on his list.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th April 2014, 7:41 pm

The member 'Zero-Xander' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Fix my house! NormalMonster
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 16th April 2014, 7:54 pm

Zero walked around for a while before discovering the flys, they began to buzz around him like crazy, and Zero had to cover his eyes and ears so they did not land in them, he then walked to a place where he could get out of the way of the giant swarm, he would have to find a way to head them off, but he had nothing on himself to do it with. He then thought of how he could head them off, and decided the best plan of action would be to spray them. He then ran to the mans garage to find if he had spray, but the man had none. Zero then decided to go to the store to get the spray needed to kill the pests, and soon enough found it, he then paid for it and ran back with the spray and destroyed the flys and looked around for other tasks.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th April 2014, 7:54 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Fix my house! NormalMonster
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 16th April 2014, 8:05 pm

Zero walked around and found yet another massive swarm of insects, and began to spray them, he killed many of them quickly, but then began to run out of the spray. He had another though, he just had to get back to where he left it, the garage, except it was straight through the rest of the swarm. He set the can down and prepared himself to run through the massive swarm, he closed his eyes and plugged his ears and ran through. He could feel the flys trying to get in his ears and eyes, but he already closed them so they could not. He finally emerged out the other end and went to the garage and got they spray. He then finished off the rest of the swarm. Zero then began to search around for other swarms, or any other tasks he would need to do before he was done.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th April 2014, 8:05 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Fix my house! StrongMonster
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 16th April 2014, 8:13 pm

Zero looked around and was content with his work, and was ready to leave, until Frank the dog spotted him just as Zero saw him outside an open door. Zero than began to run the other way, until he could get outside. When he got outside he made his wings and flew up out of range of the dog, he then though of some way to stop the dog from coming back without harming him. He first swooped down to grab a chain and a lock from the garage, as the dog lost sight of him. He then flew back up into view of the dog and made the dog begin to chase him again, he then lead the dog back into the yard that it got out of, it turns out as he thought that the dog broke the lock on the gate that held it in, and used a spell to make a wall behind the gate so that he could replace the lock and chain. After this was done he waited for the homeowner to come back and pay him his fee.

When the homeowner arrived he was glad with Zero's work and paid him in full.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:14 am