Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

House Repair!

Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Pheromone Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

House Repair! Empty House Repair!

Post by Ember 22nd November 2014, 10:38 am

Job Info:

Aigou's tail wagged a bit as she walked towards the house. Another construction job? That she could handle. Defeating monsters? Not yet. So she was very happy to be able to dig up this job because she knew it was the only one she could do. She was wearing bells in her ears and jeans and a t-shirt, couldn't risk scaring the old people more than she already would.

She stepped over the mess on the porch and knocked on the door and beamed at the older man who answered the door, looking startled. "I know I'm odd looking, can we skip that part?  I'm Aigou and I took up that job you had posted! I'm ready to get to work!" The old man raised his eyebrows before saying, "Ok let me show you the damage.." he said, walking outside with her. She heard him mutter, "Kids these days..changing their species.." and she clenched her teeth a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ Aigou ~ Pheromone Magic ~

~ D - 4 ~ C - 0 ~ B - 0 ~ A - 0 ~

House Repair! Dx0Y0z4

House Repair! 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

House Repair! Empty Re: House Repair!

Post by Ember 25th November 2014, 10:16 am

Aigou smiled, nodding as the man was showing her all the things that needed repairing. This would be easy! She just helped people build a log cabin, this should be no problem! Her smile fell into a thoughtful frown when he said he didn't have supplies, however, and she asked, "Do you have a cart I could borrow for a supply run? Don't worry about the jewels for getting the stuff, I can handle that." The man hesitated for a second then said, "Er..yes but the horse is very skittish.." She grinned and waved her paw. Don't worry, I'm great with animals! I mean look at me!" A secret she didn't let him in on though was that she's never driven a cart before..

Five Minutes Later...

Aigou giggled a bit as she pulled on the reins hard, the cart screeching to a stop in front of the shop and the horse rearing back a bit, nickering. The cart was parked across the street and her driving had knocked over stalls, benches, flower pots...basically anything in her way. She jumped off the drivers seat and patted the horse, cooing to it calmingly before going into the shop.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

House Repair! Dx0Y0z4

House Repair! 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 26th November 2014, 2:39 pm

Aigou left the shop with a wheelbarrow of supplies, put them in the cart, and went back inside and brought out another wheelbarrow before ticking off a list in her head. "Shingles, stuff to fix the gutters, stuff to fix the porch..I think I'm good." The horse whinnied nervously as she got back in the driver's seat and she grinned as she started on her way back to the old man's house.

When she arrived, luckily she hadn't hit anyone, though she came close, but there were a couple dents and scratches on the cart. And the horse didn't seem too happy. But she pet it and nuzzled it and talked to it until it seemed calm before detaching it from the cart and leading it back to the fenced in area and locking the gate tight. She walked back to the house and frowned before deciding to work on the porch first.

House Repair! Dx0Y0z4

House Repair! 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 26th November 2014, 3:39 pm

Aigou first cleared all of the bits and pieces of the old porch away first, as well as the tree branch, and quickly got to work replacing the missing floor boards. Once she was done, she examined the porch and scratched her head for a minute, wondering how she would put the posts in place. Deciding the best course of action was to cut slots in the porch, she spent a while carefully doing so with the tools the old man had in the shed. Then she got to work cutting planks of wood to the right length and the bottoms of them to the size of the slots.

She panted as she worked, wearing  clothes on top of all her fur was making her quite hot and she wasn't too happy. But these old people already didn't like her because of how she looked, stripping would probably piss them off. She shook her fur out and secured the posts in the porch before going inside the house and getting a cup of water. She'd of asked but she was fixing their house for them, if they got mad there was something wrong.

Last edited by Ember on 26th November 2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

House Repair! Dx0Y0z4

House Repair! 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 26th November 2014, 3:54 pm

Aigou yelped in surprise as she turned around to go out the door, the old man was standing behind her wielding a butter knife. The crazy old man must have a bad memory or something because he said to her, "Who and what are you! She sighed and rolled her eyes, setting the empty cup in the sink. "My name is Aigou, I'm the mage sent for your request to have your house fixed after that big storm."

The man, she kept forgetting his darn name but for some reason she suddenly remembered it was Josh, glared at her and looked her up and down before lowering his "weapon". "Oh yes, I remember now, though you never told me what kind of mage you are. You don't look like one.." She sighed and said as she walked back outside, "I can make smells and cast spells on that area of scented air.." She tried to ignore his mutterings about her magic as she closed the door.

House Repair! Dx0Y0z4

House Repair! 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ember 26th November 2014, 4:15 pm

Aigou measured out the lengths of wood she would need to finish up the railing, carefully cutting the planks of wood to size. She dragged the wood over to the half finished railing and put it on top of the posts, making sure it wouldn't fall off before she ran off to grab the container of nails. Normally, one would need to have someone hold the plank of wood in place but her tail was like a monkey's and she held the plank in place with it as she nailed it to each of the posts. She did the same with each side of the porch then stood back to admire her work. The last thing she needed to do was treat the wood but she was leaving that for last.

She grabbed the ladder from the shed and propped it up against the house, scrambling up it quickly and looking at the roof. There was a large area of shingles that needed replacing but she was leaving that for tomorrow, it was getting late. She said her goodbyes to the old couple for the night and left for a bar, wondering to herself, "I wonder where I'll be when I'm that old..."

House Repair! Dx0Y0z4

House Repair! 30m3048

Theme Song:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 9:21 am