Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Conrad Graecas Guild intro

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Conrad Graecas Guild intro Empty Conrad Graecas Guild intro

Post by GraveDragon 21st May 2014, 1:39 am

They say that this is the best place for jobs. Conrad thought to himself as he came close to the doors to Fairy Tail, he could hear faint yelling and laughing from inside Sounds kinda Hectic in there he said out loud sighing he walked in wondering who his new guild mates would be and some what happy maybe they wont abandon me, they are fairy tail after all he thought before going back to his permanent scowl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

Conrad Graecas Guild intro 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Conrad Graecas Guild intro Empty Re: Conrad Graecas Guild intro

Post by Leapflight 21st May 2014, 2:01 am

A girl's red eyes could be seeing scanning the Guild Hall like a pair of vultures. She stood in a corner, leaning against the cold wall of the second floor as she watched the chaos revolved around her. And to think I live with this everyday... She sighed. It had been a long day before, taking missions with her Guildmembers. She was usually full of excitement, challenging her fellow Guilmembers to games and challenges! Coming out of the shadow as she jumped from the second floor and onto the ground one.

Ebony grinned as she saw the plates of food make their way onto the tables near the bar, making Ebony jump up and down with excitement, making her forgot about her tiredness. She flicked her crimson pony tail as a bright aura sparkled around as her eyes flickered with the sight of Tacos.

"It's TACO TUESDAY!!!"

Ebony announced as she raised the taco in the air, making the whole guild cheer. She smiled brightly as she began to hover in the air, an ability she received from being a Space Mage.

She looked to her left to see a new mage she had never seen before enter the Guild Hall.
    "?!!?"
    Question marks appeared above her head as she walked towards the boy.

"Hi! My name is Ebony Matsuna. What brings you to Fairy Tail?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by GraveDragon 21st May 2014, 2:09 am

Conrad Startled by the sudden question, I'm Conrad,Conrad Graecas i'm a new guild member .............nice to meet you he said looking around at the party inside. is it always like this he asked staring around blankly waiting for her answer.

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

Conrad Graecas Guild intro 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 18th June 2014, 5:08 pm

Seeing Ebony talking with someone who he hasn't seen around the guild before Nightken decide to walk over and see what is up. Once he arrived he found out that this person named Conrad is actually a new member. "You'll get used to it. I'm Nightken." Nightken said to Conrad as he handed him a plate with four tacos on it. "If you have any questions just ask and we'll answer to the best of our abilities." He said grabbing a plate off the table next to him with four tacos.

Conrad Graecas Guild intro For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Conrad Graecas Guild intro 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6