Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Devil Inside Me [CD/Solo/Private]

The Devil Inside Me [CD/Solo/Private] Empty The Devil Inside Me [CD/Solo/Private]

Post by Guest 18th May 2014, 6:38 pm

Yuuto wandered down the cold streets of Tartarus, a hand held over his chest. The hatred of Lamia Scale grew inside of him, and Yuuto clinched his teeth in response. To think that a shot at hope would lead to a sword near his throat, oh how the Memory Mage felt pity towards these animals. Yuuto leaned on a wall nearby while he thought about his past. "Something I can help you with, sir?" A creepy man asked next to him. Yuuto shook his head and sighed. "Describe hatred to me." Yuuto demanded. The man refused, and so Yuuto grabbed his throat, and pinned him against the wall. "TELL ME WHAT HATRED MEANS! Yuuto commanded. He was infuriated, just like the time that sword was once held to his throat. The man cried, but not for long as Yuuto held the male's neck steady with his right hand, took his left hand, passed it along the left cheek of the man, then twisted the man's head to the right so his neck would break, and end his life.

"This is what hatred means..." Another man called, "You shed an exceptional amount of pity, young man. To find things pitiful; to find a lack of positivity in anything; this is hate." Yuuto considered what the man had said, and tossed the deceased, creepy male into his arms. The second man knelt on one knee in order to grip onto the first man. "Shed your hate upon this man. Yuuto advised. The second man grinned before he pulled out a gun, then shot the first, dead man in between the eyes. "I despise those who appear big, yet act weak." The second man explained, "My name is--" The second man was interrupted as he received an uppercut from Yuuto's fist, which caused him to release the gun in his hands. Yuuto caught the gun, then immediately shot the second man in the heart. "I despise those who lay waste with what could be of great importance to them." Yuuto exclaimed before he stomped on the gun, and broke it entirely.

Yuuto continued to ponder thoughts in his head while he examined his surroundings, a memory stored within his mind through each step. "I need a woman." Yuuto spoke to himself as he kicked a lady over, and continued to smash on her head with his foot. "Clustering wishes...that never come true." Yuuto concluded with a dark grin. Yuuto had his hand off his chest in this very instant. The pain that had once existed in Yuuto's body...was gone. "Lawless is my name." Yuuto stated as he continued to murder the innocent. "Tartarus is my guild now. The innocent don't belong here." Yuuto looked at the gun he had stolen, and saw that it had only one bullet left. There was one man that remained out of the group that Yuuto had killed, and he ran as if there were tomorrow...which was true for the individual. Yuuto pointed the gun at the man's head, aimed carefully as the wussy ran, and shot successfully. "The old Yuuto shall never exist again. I am the eternal Shingami."

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:42 am