Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How to Test a Devil(Job, Solo)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

How to Test a Devil(Job, Solo) Empty How to Test a Devil(Job, Solo)

Post by Cirven 29th April 2019, 2:42 pm

Job Info:

"Almost to my little testing grounds..." He spoke to himself following it by a chuckle and as he quickly made his way through the mountain area to his destination. He had been given a task to complete that he knew was more of a test for him but at the same time was a chance for Saraphina to see what her latest acquisition could really do when out in the field. The devil had not been the best when it came to listening to orders but he was able to make the most fun out of any situation and being sent to one of the settlements in the mountains to eradicate those who were plotting against his new guild was exactly what he would call fun. He arrived at the entrance to the settlement with his usual grin over his face. A few crudely armored guards approached him with their hands steadily over their weapons. Cirven knew they could tell what his intent was with them and the rest of the settlement but they had to be cautious of things and not jump the gun which was a mistake on their end but a mistake that the Devil Jester would go along with for a time.

"Who the hell are you and why are you here!?" The guard with what looked like the better armor of the group spoke up, causing Cirven to believe him to be their leader. "I'm here to help." The devil simply said and then bowed to the guards for a few seconds before returning to his regular posture. His sudden movement caused some of the guards to pull out their swords in fear but that did not phase the Devil at all. "Help us with what?" The leading guard spoke and was shown a large twisted grin from the face of Cirven. "I think it is better if I just show you." Cirven spoke out with the sound of glee in his voice like he was almost singing his words. A split second after he spoke, his knives that he wore around his waist would all fly out and dance around him before quickly zooming through the air towards the guards. They were ready for a fight but nothing like the one they were about to be in with Cirven who was born to kill quickly without any remorse. The leading guard managed to block and dodge the knives from dealing any severe injuries to his body but the others he was with were not so lucky as the knives quickly found their way to vital parts of their bodies and ripped through them. "Oh! Looks like we have a straggler! You get to have the special treatment of hitting me with you blade!" Cirven again said out gleefully as the scene had caught the attention of those around the settlement causing horrified faces from those who saw as well as gasps and screams to sound out throughout them. Cirven's knives each found their way back to him and their place back around his waist as he put his arms outward in an attempt to show that the guard had no need to fear of Cirven attacking him when he did his own attack. "Don't be scared, sir! Please, make it a good one too! I want to see just how strong you really are after all. Don't let me down!" Cirven continued speaking out beckoning the guard to attack him. The guard cautiously made his way close enough to Cirven as he looked around him for any sign of a trick or anything else. "This is your free shot so I will not react to you doing it so stop being such a scaredy cat and hit me already!" Cirven's voice at first sounded his usual pitch but the last part of his sentence took on a deeper voice specifically when he said 'Hit me already'. The guard's eyes shown a new found fire as he readied himself with his weapon at his side and then with one quick motion cut the blade across Cirven's chest. It almost seemed as the blade missed at first but then blood started to spill from the wound that had been created allowing everyone to see just how deep the attack had been. Cirven started to sway side to side as if he were about to fall but before he could do so he started to cackle at the guard. "That was a good one! You honestly hit a good chunk of vital areas but now its my turn, right?" The guard's eyes widened as he realized what 'my turn' meant coming from Cirven. A blue hue came over Cirven's right arm a split second before he swiped it through the air in front of him and towards the guard who managed to put up his sword in an attempt to block whatever it was Cirven was doing. The guard's sword would have its blade fall to the ground as it was cut from the rest of its hilt as well as the top half of the guards body from the lower half. "That didn't last long. Maybe in the next life you will be strong enough to survive more than a single attack." The people of the settlement would all start to run in horror from what had just transpired near them, especially as they saw that grievous wound that Cirven had sustained had healed completely.

"Are we playing tag now? I was never too good at that game but I think I have a way of making this quick and easy for me. Now don't say this is cheating." He then took in a deep breath causing white flames to find their way out the sides of his mouth before releasing a large blast of white flames across the settlement, leaving the homes and other built up things in a blaze of holy flames. "Just think of my flames as an extension of my hands and if they touch you then I tagged you!" He let out a twisted laugh after he spoke and as the sounds of screams echoed through the settlement. "Who the hell are you?!" A voice yelled out just as a large silver blade stabbed through Cirven's chest, stopping his laughter. "I was enjoying a good laugh there, you know? Now I just got to find a new thing to laugh at..." He spoke in reply to the voice and turned around to see a man clad in some well designed armor who then pulled the mass of metal out of Cirven's body. "You must be the boss here, huh? We have something we need to settle." Cirven did not drop his grin at all while speaking to the man, even though he had a new hole through his chest that was dripping blood all over his clothing and the ground. "You.. You monster! What are you!?" The man yelled out while readying himself for a fight as he watched Cirven's body naturally heal from his earlier attack. "Monster? Can't say that isn't a new one really but I have been called worse so I guess I can say thank you for that then." He let out another laugh and in retaliation the man created another mass of metal into the form of a large spear and through it at Cirven but this time the devil dodged the attack by jumping to the side and then threw one of his knives at the man who deflected the attack with a shield he created quickly using his magic. "Do you have any manners at all? Sheesh! You would think I killed your entire family and all of your friends or something.." Cirven turned his head to the flames behind him and burst out into more laughter from what he had just said. "You..!" The man spoke out but before he could attack again four more well armored men showed up and stood next to him, each wielding a large sword. "Oh? This will be more fun now or at least I hope it will be. Would rather things not be as dull as that Reaper I have under my command. I swear she is just a-" His words were cut off when a sudden barrage of spears were thrown towards him which he dodged around to avoid while the other armored men ran around to surround Cirven completely. The barrage ended once each man was in position around Cirven. "Interesting. Do your worst boys." He again sounded as though he was singing his words.

Each of the men rushed forward swinging their weapons at Cirven but found that they were either dodged or quickly deflected over and over again as the devil laughed like he was on some sort of roller coaster. This irritated one of the men and caused him to get overzealous with his attacks and forming an opening that Cirven quickly took as his clawed, magically enhanced hand ripped through the armor of the man, deep into his chest and through the back of his armor. The other armored men each had a moment of hesitation from the sight of their friend being impaled which quickly lead to Cirven to use one of his devilish spells which quickly wrapped those around him in a swirling tornado of flame. After a short few seconds the flames stopped leaving charred, armored carcasses around the devil. The leader had been caught in the flames but managed to get away before it had the chance to finish him off. "You lived, huh? Looks like you will be getting something even better than what the rest of these people got then." Cirven made his way to the leader who was trying to run away but was not fast enough at all as he saw his own men who had just died standing behind him. He turned around to see Cirven standing alone with the flames around him.

"How did-" He started to speak but found that he was stabbed through the chest by the sword from one of his men and then by the next and the next and the next. He fell to the ground as they each continued to stab him over and over again until suddenly it stopped and he was standing in front of Cirven again. He decided to run again but ran into the sword of one of his subordinates again which repeated the scene over. This would repeat over and over again until the man would be left completely mentally broken. Cirven stood over his body as he watched his physical reactions to the strong mental illusion, a chuckle escaping his mouth as did so. He then grabbed one of the weapons that was laying on the ground and stabbed it into the leaders chest slowly and let go of it. "I wonder if this was a good enough display for her? I could always use their blood to spell out a joke or something... hmm... I'll just settle for this." He turned back around and increased the amount of flames he was creating over the settlement in order to make it shine like it was some sort of beckon of light for the castle higher up in the mountains. "At least she can't say she didn't get to see a light show out of this." He started to laugh again before turning into black lightning and flying into the sky back to the castle with his assignment completed.

WC for this post/Needed WC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How to Test a Devil(Job, Solo) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:28 am