Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank)

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank) Empty Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank)

Post by Zeon 4th May 2014, 12:59 pm

Alexander was in the training arena for the first time since its construction, the ground was fine. The sky was a cloudless with just a bit of warmth. It was fairly pleasant to be out here in this vast place. It was here that Viola was going to have her B-rank exam… One that was going to change her life forever… There was something wrong with her. Something inside of her that was holding her back, no she was doing a fine job of it herself. She needed that push…

Viola would receive a letter from an 8 year old boy that gave a toothy smile and handed Viola a letter. It was quite out of the blue, but it contained the message:
    Viola meet me in the training arena in 30 minutes. There is something that needs to be discussed.
    Alexander

Viola would arrive at the arena to witness a sight that would bring shock and horror to Viola. Alexander had his gun out on Indar and shot him straight in the face. Indar fell straight down in a pool of his own blood and brain matter that spilled on the ground. Even some of the blood splattered on Alexander’s face. Alexander then turned and smiled, “Sorry that you had to see that, but Indar Blackshield has failed his B-rank. However now it is your turn! Your exam is to fight me as if your life depended Viola! Are you ready?” Alexander smiled as he shot the body of Indar over and over again unless Viola stopped him…
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank) Empty Re: Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank)

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 2:12 pm

Viola held the letter in her hand, walking through-out the city before she came across the large arena eyeing the two massive doors that lead inside the place. I wonder what Alexander wants to talk about.. she thought slowly opening the doors and poking her head through as she walked inside, glancing around before she spotted two figures.

"Uh Alex-" she was cut off as a loud bang rang out in the room making her jump as Indar fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood. Her heart jumped and she could feel her dark aura swirling around her body as she grasped onto her head, tugging at her hair. "Alex.. What are you.." she tried to contain herself but wanted nothing but to hit him so hard in the face he wouldn't be able to speak again.

“Sorry that you had to see that, but Indar Blackshield has failed his B-rank. However now it is your turn! Your exam is to fight me as if your life depended Viola! Are you ready?” Alex smiled, as he began to shoot Indar's lifeless body continuelessly.

"Stop it!" she shouted, clenching onto her head tighter, her magic was growing more powerful as the ground began to fracture. She sealed her eyes shut leaning over. "Stop it! Stop it!" she shouted angrily before she dropped her hands by her sides, her fists tightened as she leaned back up opening her eyes that were now red. Who would just stand there and do nothing! Fight! Fight Viola! a voice called out to her as she tightened her cherry red hues, and with no hesitation darted toward Alexander in unimaginable speed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th May 2014, 11:41 pm

Alexander witnessed the events repeat itself again, the dark aura forming around her like her own inner demons were her shield. So it has to do with her emotions, that is a nice start. Alexander figured that she needed different signs of negative encouragement. So he waited until Viola made the first move, what came first was much more of a surprise that he thought as Viola came barreling down like a bullet. That was fast, the speeds that Viola could pull off were unimaginably fast. he barely had time put his hands up to block the attack. He had a feeling that this was going to hurt, so he braced for impact. He still needed her angrier though, "Want to know Indar's final words were? I am sorry Viola. I believe he genuinely cared for you." He needed to know what was wrong with Viola before he could help her.

It did not matter though, he still felt like a jerk.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 11:53 pm

Violas fist lifted up, nearing Alex's face before he blocked her attack with his arms, leaving her to try and break through him as she hovered in the air, her dark aura fracturing the ground as rubble slowly rolled away from the two of them. She couldn't stop herself, her anger had own over her this time, yet for some reason, her magic hadn't pushed her to the other realm where she wasn't able to control her own body anymore.

Viola growled, like a beast, her blood boiling with rage as Alex teased her, her hands slowly growing scales as dark as her hair, her cheek bones also becomes scaley as the nails on her hands became pointed like a dragons. "You don't deserve to live." she called out toward him, her eyes had not changed, they still look humanly but in the color of a beautiful cherry red. "How could you kill your friend like that!" she said bitterly, her teeth clenched together as her eyes watered with tears slightly. The dark aura around her flickered like a vicious flame desperate to consume something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 5th May 2014, 9:43 am

"Okay Viola, what are you? How did you expect you expect Indar to love you if you were hiding this monstrosity in you? You are not good enough for him with this taint that was in you." Alexander lifted his hand to point at at Viola's features. It was interesting to say in the least, the dark scales were actually beautiful. All she was doing was standing there growling at him, sending a small shiver in his spine. Was this excitement or a simple a adrenaline rush. Either way he could feel the fires of anger infuse his very soul. Alexander said, "How does that make you feel? Why do you deserve Indar? Why am I false and you are correct? What is the force that drives you?"

This answer would determine the results of the exam...
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th May 2014, 9:56 am

"Okay Viola, what are you? How did you expect you expect Indar to love you if you were hiding this monstrosity in you? You are not good enough for him with this taint that was in you." Alex said, his index finger pointing toward her hands, which caused her to look down and slide away from Alex. She trembled as she lifted both of her hands up in-front of her, the scales disappearing into sand as she now looked at her regular human like hands once more. This hadn't happened before, at least what she could recall. Her hands dropped back by her sides, a shadow casting over her still cherry red eyes.

"I am Viola, and that's all I know." she paused looking up at Alex with a sharp glare. "I don't deserve somebody as great as Indar was. You're right about that.. But that doesn't mean that I don't love him.." she paused again, slowly approaching him. "And the force that drives me.." she paused before darting forward again like a bullet, her hand rearing toward him only instead of the aura being black it had been cloaked in white. "Are my emotions!" she shouted.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 5th May 2014, 11:12 am

Alexander smiled, at her answer. It was spoken like a true warrior, a true mercenary and a true lover. The aura was white and pure as an angel, no sign of the dark taint like before. Alexander smiled, she was like him. Her emotions controlled her state of being and thus anger brought out the dark aura, but happiness and joy seemed to bring out the light aura. She had passed her exam already, but continued the exam anyways. He stood still and let her punch him, it was painful even to his deadened nerves. However he deserved it for the pain he caused her, but chuckled.He would let her beat him up if it helped her. He would suffer this small amount of pain, if it made her better. He yelled encouraging words, "Why are your emotions so important? Why do you love him? Why take in the weakness known as love?"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th May 2014, 11:42 am

Viola's tightened fist came into contact with Alex's face, pushing him back slightly as she landed on the ground flawlessly. "Why are your emotions so important? Why do you love him? Why take in the weakness known as love?" Alex said, teasing her again as she glared at him deathly, grasping onto the cuff of his shirt to pull his face close to hers.

"My emotions are important because they are strong, along with the emotion love, it is also very powerful. Emotions have always brought out magic in a much more powerful way than we could ever imagine. And you know that, don't you?" she smiled fakely as the white aura around her now also swirled around Alex like a flame. "I love Indar, because I know if it were me laying on the ground dead right now he wouldn't let you live another day." she said using most of her strength to throw him into the nearby wall.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 6th May 2014, 11:53 am

Alexander smiled as he took the hit across the face, although it looked like it was a direct hit. There was little to no damage on his face. It was not that she was weak, but as the fight was prolonged... Alexander's took more aspects of a demon. It was the same with Viola turning into a dragon, their magics are both based on their emotions. It was as if looking in a mirror, in fact. Alexander's eyes were glowing red and bits of demonic skin was coming out. His anger was beginning to get there, but instead of doing first instinct and slap her across the face. Instead he caught her fist before she was thrown across the wall and looked at her in the eye.

There was the look of somebody judging your soul in Alexander's eyes, but instead was a smile on his face. The aura did not burn, because he was already attuned to burns. His wounds were minimal, but Alexander was partially transformation was the reason. His smile did not leave, but simply said, "I will give you one chance to prove it to me. Channel all your love for Indar in a single strike. If its weak..." Alexander did not fisinish the sentence.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th May 2014, 1:50 pm

Viola's eyes widened in surprise once he had caught her fist before she had a chance to throw him into the wall of the arena. She was hovering in the air once more before her feet came in contact with the ground, pushing off of it and flying back she landed gracefully once like before.

"I will give you one chance to prove it to me. Channel all your love for Indar in a single strike. If its weak..." he didn't say the rest, his smile was still glued to his face as Viola continued to glare at him sharply. The scales there were beginning to re-appear on her hands and cheekbones had now changed to the colour white. It was a pure, angel like colour, something that rarely happened to her in a situation like this. She was surprised that she was even able to control herself now, to control this powerful magic.

She closed her cherry red eyes, her dragon like hands tightening at her sides as moments and memories of Indar whirled around her like a tornado. The ground around Viola began to crack, as the white aura flickered more viciously than before. Her skin felt like it was going to rip, and she couldn't hold this anymore. Finally her cherry red eyes flashed open, and her feet pushed off of the fractured ground as she darted forward like a breeze, [the speed of a bullet in your case] her first lifted up as it was now cloaked in the bright heavenly light. Her intention was to kill Alex, though she knew he was much more stronger than she was, she wouldn't give up.

It doesn't matter how strong the guy is, what matters is that you stand up to him! a voice said inside her head, making her emotions grow more powerfully along with her magic. She didn't know who the voice was, but it sent shivers down her back as if she knew this mysterious person.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 6th May 2014, 2:52 pm

Alexander stared at Viola and watched her aura glow white and form white scales around her. This was her true form and it was beautiful beyond belief, the demon slayer could see why Indar loved her deeply and vice versa. Alexander did not move and did not even try to dodge, instead he took the dragon claws to the chest. However the hard hide of the demon skin did not let the claws sink in too deep. It was barely scratches on is chest, but it was enough. Alexander instead pulled Viola into an embrace and tried to calm her down. He even slightly cried a bit upon doing that. He felt so guilty having to be the a**hole GM. It was to make her stronger though.

"Sorry that I did that to you. You are not a monster, you are one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in my lifetime. I actually believe that you may be the beacon of light to guide the darkness that is Indar's heart. And you know better than anyone that I would never hurt anyone in Nox Animus. The body there is a fake, a doppelganger creature that I used to spark anger in you. I needed to know what you are and I am now convinced that..."

With that he lifted her clawed hand to her face and had her look at it. He admired slightly at the scales on her arms, but finished by saying, "... you are related to dragons or even are a dragon."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th May 2014, 3:23 pm

Viola's claws sunk into the flesh of Alex's chest, which had hardened into his demon skin before she could kill him, or even seriously damage him in anyway. Her chest felt heavy as Alex suddenly embraced her, tears forming in the corner of his closed eyes. He had a guilty expression on his face, one that she hardly ever saw on somebody like him.

"Sorry that I did that to you. You are not a monster, you are one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in my lifetime. I actually believe that you may be the beacon of light to guide the darkness that is Indar's heart. And you know better than anyone that I would never hurt anyone in Nox Animus. The body there is a fake, a doppelganger creature that I used to spark anger in you. I needed to know what you are and I am now convinced that..." he paused slightly to lean away and look down at her before lifting up one of her scaley dragon like hands so that she could examine the creamy yet heavenly like colour herself.

"... you are related to dragons or even are a dragon." he finished saying, making her take in all that he said before shoving away from his hold.

"You idiot! I could've killed you!" she shouted, raising her hand as her index finger pointed at him, still cloaked in dragon scales. "Don't do that again." she said sharply, before looking away with a small sigh. She lifted her hands up to examine them once more, they were beautiful, she had never seen scales so beautiful before. "How could somebody like me be related to a dragon.." she said, her voice was more soft this time, before she let out a small laugh. "And come-on. Me? A dragon? There's no way that would be possible." she smiled as the scales on her hands disappeared but stayed on her cheekbones.

"Are you alright, I didn't hurt you right?" she asked, eyeing him questionably. The raven-haired girl had been going full out on him with the most of her strength.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 6th May 2014, 4:26 pm

Alexander looked at her seriously and said, "And at first I did not believe a demon soul attached to me. Viola, no ordinary person would transform from that. The magic I sensed was to natural, as if you were born with it... Viola you could seriously be the strongest person in the whole guild, even stronger than me when time comes." Alexander gave an encouraging smile to attempt to support her. He then playfully poked the scales of her cheeks. They were very smooth and beautiful indeed. Alexander laughed, "Oh nothing a few bandages can't patch up, which brings up another point. You pierced through my demons skin, something extremely hard to do." Alexander rubbed his sore chest again, small streams of blood coming out of it. At least it was not a punctured lung.

Alexander then had her let go, letting her free from the hug. Alexander's demonic feature receding until there was only the eyes, but even they were receding. Alexander simply said, "You need training Viola, I mean specialized training to control your transformation. Because you are like me, power fueled by certain emotions. I could give it focus in time."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th May 2014, 5:03 pm

Alexander looked at her with a serious expression, as Viola looked up at him questionably. "And at first I did not believe a demon soul attached to me. Viola, no ordinary person would transform from that. The magic I sensed was to natural, as if you were born with it... Viola you could seriously be the strongest person in the whole guild, even stronger than me when time comes." Alex gave her an encouraging smile, as she anime-sweat dropped in response. "Oh nothing a few bandages can't patch up, which brings up another point. You pierced through my demons skin, something extremely hard to do." he said rubbing her chest as small streams of blood came out of his flesh.

Viola raised her hands in a frantic way before sighing and dropping them back by her sides. "But, really, this has only happened three times in my entire life. This.." she paused as Alex poked her scaly cheeks, giving her a playful look as she looked up at him like a pouty child.

"You need training Viola, I mean specialized training to control your transformation. Because you are like me, power fueled by certain emotions. I could give it focus in time." he said, as she brushed away his hand from her face.

"Training?" she said confused, she was beginning to wonder what kind of training she was going to be pushed into doing.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 6th May 2014, 6:19 pm

Alexander said, "I want to see you here once a week to see if we can't have it under control. It seems to be connected to your emotions and seems to be closest when it relates to Indar. I want to see if we can make it so you can harness it while keeping control of your mind. That way you don't have fear it or fear it hurting your friends and Indar I dont want to see your love destroyed because of this." Alexander was speaking the truth, he feared that one day the power will go out of control based on a certain stress. She was a ticking time bomb with a short fuse. This could be disastrous for the city in the sky and its members. Alexander gave a look on the scales of her cheeks. He was still wondering why she had a white dragon and a black dragon scales in her. Alexander needed to hear the true story, "What do you know about yourself? I want to hear everything, your life story for once. Don't be afraid, I judge by the person that they are now and not what they were before."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 6th May 2014, 9:12 pm

"I want to see you here once a week to see if we can't have it under control. It seems to be connected to your emotions and seems to be closest when it relates to Indar. I want to see if we can make it so you can harness it while keeping control of your mind. That way you don't have fear it or fear it hurting your friends and Indar I dont want to see your love destroyed because of this." Alexander paused, eyeing her cheeks that still seemed to have the white scaly texture to them.

"What do you know about yourself? I want to hear everything, your life story for once. Don't be afraid, I judge by the person that they are now and not what they were before." Alex said, his eyes showed a curious yet series expression, making Viola look away nervously as she folded her hands behind her back neatly.

"Eh-um.. Actually.." she paused, looking up at Alex with a worried look. "I don't remember, but there is probably some answers to my questions on why I have this.. special power.. When I was little, I woke up in the middle of nowhere.. and a dragon came to my aid.. the dragon Acnologia.." Viola paused once more facing the ground. "I clearly remember Acnologia speaking to me, and telling me that my name was Viola, since I didn't remember my own name, the dragon gave me one.." once again she paused looking at Alex with a serious look. "The rest of my life was practically controlled by somebody else, I was nothing but an experiment for 5 years, until I finally escaped that terrible place.." a smile came to her face. "They were actually trying to figure out a way to activate the magic inside me-- emotions are the only way to do that you, but they found a magic to activate though surprisingly.. Elemental Magic... And basically after I escaped I learned more about Fiore, and eventually joined a guild, and met all of you.. That's my life story.. most of it, that I know of anyway.."

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th May 2014, 5:59 am

Alexander's face darkened, Acnologia was mentioned. The Black Dragon of the book of Apocalypse was mentioned and it worried him. Acnologia paid attention to this girl? So what was she? A Harbinger of the Dragon Apocalypse helped her? This was new to him, but the experiments that were done to her were... unforgivable. Nobody deserved that fate brought on to her. Alexander muttered, "They are dead... So bloody dead..." He hated anyone who hurt what he considered family. So Alexander meant everything he said when that comment blurted out.

Alexander then said, "You may not know, but there is one who does. And she has been following you this whole time."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 8:36 am

"They are dead... So bloody dead..." she heard Alex grumbled in a deathly and bitter way, making her shiver in slight fear before he went back to his regular expression. "You may not know, but there is one who does. And she has been following you this whole time." Alex said making her eye him in question.

"What do you mean?" she asked, leaning forward slightly.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th May 2014, 10:30 am

Alexander simply looked at Viola to the right and asked, "How long did you have Melody? Always got the feeling that Melody knows more than whats being let on. However its none of my business. " Alexander patted her gently on the back of the girl to calm her down. The test was over and now it was to decide whether to pass her or not. He had to think about it for a second as he leaned over. There was potential for her and it would be cruel to deny her after the psychological.

Alexander stood up in front of Viola and said to her "I still have not figured out whether to pass you or not. It is very borderline, the exam was actually for you to check to see if Indar was alive. I may need a second opinion on this..." He paused for about 10 seconds and stared up to the stadium seats, "WHAT DO YOU THINK INDAR?!"
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 7th May 2014, 10:39 am

Indar had sat on the stadium seats this whole time, looking down at the madness that was unfolding before his eyes. Thanks to his heightened senses he had heard everything and well, was now blushing madly. What he had heard had moved him a lot, it had been one of the most beautiful things ever. It was just, he couldn't even find words.

He startled, when Alexander yelled at him. A question if Viola passed or not. He really didn't know what to say, but he moved quickly to both of them and stopped in front of Viola. His face was filled with happiness and he quickly gave the girl a tight hug and then said: '' I think she passed. '' He turned his head towards Alex and said; '' What you did was really cruel actually. ''

Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 2:59 pm

"How long did you have Melody? Always got the feeling that Melody knows more than whats being let on. However its none of my business." Alex said, making her tightened her eyes so that they were now narrowed. Melody wouldn't know anything, at least thats what she thought. The snowy white fox had always been in the building where Viola was taken to be experimented on, but maybe she did know more. The raven haired girl was becoming lost in her own thoughts when Alex suddenly patted her on the back, making her look up at him with curious eyes. "I still have not figured out whether to pass you or not. It is very borderline, the exam was actually for you to check to see if Indar was alive. I may need a second opinion on this..." he said, turning over toward where the stands of the arena were. "WHAT DO YOU THINK INDAR?!" he suddenly shouted loudly, making Viola jump and look at Alex in confusion before she saw the familiar blonde mage walking over toward them.

"I-Indar? W-Were you there the whole time? W-When--" she was cut off as he brought her into a hug. She felt tears form in the corner of her eyes as she hesitantly hugged him back.

"I think she passed." Indar said, looking over at Alex while still hugging Viola. "What you did was really cruel actually." he said. Viola clung onto him tighter, her face buried into his chest.

"I thought you were dead." she said, her voice came out as a whisper, but was loud enough for him to hear.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th May 2014, 1:02 pm

Alexander gently smiled at the scene and turned around to give the 2 privacy. There was little more that needed to be done except do the following part of her exam and this was going to be the true exam with little less bullshit. He turned around and said, "I will give you a choice Viola. You have currently passed your exam, but I will give you an ace on 1 condition." Alexander then turned around and pointed a single finger at Viola, serious face on his expression.

"If you fail this, you will not get Ace, you wont get promoted to B-rank and you will no longer be a Nox Animus. Will you still go through with this?"
    Alexander's eyes closed to a slit, like if he was judging Viola. Would she be worthy or no will be determined by next choice.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 8th May 2014, 1:08 pm

Indar placed one of his hands onto the back of Viola's head. She really did love him and Indar loved her madly. After a few seconds, Indar grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in front of him, so that he could look into her blue hues. '' I told you, that i would be there for you, forever and i'm not breaking that promise. I would never let you go through this. '' With that said, Indar kissed Viola passionately, as he noticed Alexander turn around.

After a few second of kissing, Indar pulled away, just in time to see Alexander turn back towards Viola and speak to her. What he was saying seemed really cruel, maybe even too cruel, but Indar, out of all people, understood these rules. Though, they did seem too much, just a little. The threatening wasn't like Alexander at all and left Indar speechless, the guild master was a real bastard today.

Embrace Insanity (Viola's B-rank) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 8th May 2014, 4:11 pm

"I told you, that i would be there for you, forever and i'm not breaking that promise. I would never let you go through this." Indar said softly, looking into her eyes as he suddenly kissed her. Her face lit up a bright red as Indar pulled away from the kiss, the raven-haired girl looking at him dumb-founded before returning to normal once she heard Alex's voice.

"I will give you a choice Viola. You have currently passed your exam, but I will give you an ace on 1 condition." he said, extending his arm out toward her, with his index finger pointed at her, making her jerk where she stood in surprise as she turned to face him. "If you fail this, you will not get Ace, you wont get promoted to B-rank and you will no longer be a Nox Animus. Will you still go through with this?" he said, it was quite obvious to her that Alex was serious. Her blue hues tightened as she looked at the silver-haired man with also a serious expression.

"Bring it on~, what is it I have to do?" she asked, Viola was not giving up yet, after all her friend but also guild-master was giving her the opportunity to fulfil what-ever task that might be coming her way now. Her hands tightened by her sides, as she awaited for him to tell her what the real exam would be.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th May 2014, 4:42 pm

Alexander smiled slightly, Viola had spirit so he chuckled. Here was the real test that would determine everything. The test that would see if Viola had the potential to rise higher that she currently allowed herself to be. So Alexander gave her the test that would completely and utterly test her strength of mind, body and will.

"I want you to transform into a dragon. Push that limit that you placed and break it. Nobody here will judge you. And most importantly it will free yourself of the many things that hold you back."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:17 am