Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find my Lion Cub (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) Empty Find my Lion Cub (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 7:07 pm

Job Description:

"That's a very interesting story....." Deniel was sitting on a table in front of the client that called himself "Yu". Yu lived in a small wooden shack around the Serene cliffs, but he couldn't be more happy. He seemed to be living a good life here, and suffered little to no troubles, as well as having a very peaceful and beautiful environment outside. The wooden shack that he lived in seemed to have everything he needed; food, a bed, a table, and everything else he needed to survive. However, the only thing that was missing was his lion cub, Scotty. Yu and Deniel spent the past five minutes discussing this job that Deniel decided to take on. It wasn't going to be too much of an interesting one, Deniel figured, but it was a nice break compared to the last one that he had. "Interestin' or not, will ya' help me!? You just gotta', you gotta'!" Deniel could sense this man's desperation, and how he truly did care for this......Scotty. He nodded, "Sure. I'll do it."

Yu stood up from his chair, giving off a big cheer. "WOO-HOOOO! Thank you, Deniel! Thank you, thank you, thank you, man! You don't know how much this means to me!" Yu shook Deniel's hand several times and then sat back down. "Uhhh......I'll......I'll go find Scotty." Deniel didn't want this to get anymore awkward than it already is. He quickly stood up from his chair and headed for the door. "See ya' later, man!" Yu called out to Deniel before he left out the door.

The Serene Cliff area did look very peaceful. It was pure green, with many trees, friendly wildlife, and a nice scent in the air. For a C rank job, it didn't seem too bad. Deniel took a deep inhale of the fresh air and took off towards the cliff. If that was the last spot that he saw the cub, then that was the spot Deniel was going to check. He held Nidhogg in one hand, but he didn't think he would really need it that much. So far, he didn't run into any problems, and all he was searching for was a small cub. And right now, Deniel did have a small idea on where he would find it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) Empty Re: Find my Lion Cub (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 7:43 pm

Deniel passed by a ton of wildlife while on his way to the cliff. Some moose, birds, insects, and other animals he had no idea what to identify as. In just a few minutes, he arrived at the cliff, and the scene was even more beautiful here. The cliff looked over the ocean, and that's what gave the fresh scent in the air, and the breeze that came in. A nice breeze came by here and there, to let in a fresh aroma into the air. The breeze went through Deniel's hair, and he took another deep inhale to the fresh scent. It was on a rare occasion that Deniel smiled. Not out of laughter, not a smirk of cockiness, or anything like that. Out of happiness. Yet, this scene did make him smile out of happiness, it let him know that there was true beauty in the world.

"I like this place." Deniel told himself. Deep down inside, though, he felt as if he was corrupting this place. Everything was full of life and green, while he, something fully clothed in black with palish skin, stood there, sticking out like a sore thumb. Just by standing there he felt as if he was poisoning the whole area. But, that wasn't the point of this job. He didn't have too much time to stand here and admire the beauty. He had a cub to find.

Deniel figured that since they were near the cliff, and he couldn't find it, it must have wandered off somewhere, most likely off of the cliff and into the water. There were several things that could have happened to it while in the water, but that was the place Deniel was going to look the most. He was going to search around the Ocean, around the cliffs, and if all else failed, deeper into the forest.

Last edited by Decayuss on 21st April 2014, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st April 2014, 7:43 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) WeakMonster Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) StrongMonster Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) NormalMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 8:03 pm

Deniel looked down the cliff, seeing the ocean. He was wondering if he should jump, but judging by the bunch of rocks that surrounded it, he figured that he shouldn't. He looked at the cliff's edges and didn't find any way to get down. "Huh......Okay then" He narrowed his eyes and put his hand under his chin. Before he could make his decision to go down, he heard something from behind himself. He turned around to see a huge swarm of beetle-like creatures coming at him at full speed. They didn't look too big, but their pincers are what stood out from him. He stared at them all, but then suddenly felt a huge surge of pain in his arm. He looked down to see that another swarm had already gotten behind him, and were all feasting on his Nephalem blood.

Deniel looked back up to see that the swarm in front of him had already caught up, and they, too started to suck on his blood. He felt pain go throughout his entire body, and he wondered how in the world he was going to get out of this. Luckily for him, the answer came right away. "Torso of the Black Devil!" The beetles continued to suck his blood, but almost all of the group moved to his black scaled torso, finding pure demon blood inside of it. Deniel wasted absolutely no time. "Reign of the Black Devil!" From his torso and out came a wave of darkness and heat.

This massive wave made very short work on the beetles, all of them fell off, suffering from the wave of darkness, and they all died at once. Deniel brushed himself off, and luckily for him, the wounds weren't there. He had several bumps on himself, but since they all moved to his torso, he didn't have damage anywhere else, and his torso's scales protected him, so it didn't seem like he suffered from much harm. "Whew.....got off track there. Now then.....Back to finding the cub."

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 9:40 pm

"Okay.....now that I have that out of the way...." Deniel kicked away a few corpses of the stupid beetles that attacked him. Then he looked down at the cliff once again, and suddenly heard the horrendous cry of some kind of bird. It was much unlike the ones he was hearing from before, and it actually made him cover his ears. He looked down at the cliffs to see three birds coming out of caves that were embedded into the cliffs. They must have smelled Deniel's blood because they were after it. They were much larger than normal birds, with razor sharp talons that looked like could slice through anything. They all flew up from the cliff out towards the ocean, and then turned around and started to fly straight at Deniel. ".......Oh my." Deniel simply said as they all flew straight at him.

He braced himself for the worst, and ran several scenarios through his head about how this could go, when suddenly something came to his mind. They were far away, and that would give him the opportunity to use Nidhogg right off the bat. Without wasting a single moment, Deniel drew his blade and started slashing the air in front of him to the birds. They made no attempt to dodge them, and even charged at Deniel even faster when they found out the slashes did nothing. They thought he was mocking them. Deniel let out several more slashes, and then when they got too close, he couldn't launch anything else out.

He turned around from them and sheathed his blade. Immediately there were several cuts on each of them, but that didn't stop them from charging. To Deniel's surprise, one of them actually went in and grabbed Deniel by the shoulders, impaling its razor-sharp claws straight into his skin. Deniel had been caught.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 10:13 pm

Deniel quickly thought of a way to get out of this, and before the bird could carry him over the cliff again, he placed his katana on its bird-like feet and sliced through the bottom part of it, forcing it to drop Deniel down. Luckily for him, he wasn't too high up, so he was able to recover himself by falling on the ground and rolling a bit. He took out the claws that were still stuck inside him, although he did with much pain and reluctance. He turned around to see the other two birds coming in to swoop at him, and he prepared once again for another counter attack. When the first one came in close enough, he jumped straight to the side away from its claws, and actually held up his katana while he did, slicing clean through its wing. The Raptor bird made sure it landed safely with its feet, and the other one did as well. It was clear that none of them were going to get him at this rate. They needed to take this fight to the ground.

All but the one in which he cut the foot off landed to the ground. That one went back inside the cave in which it came from. "Oh well. One down and two to go, I guess." Deniel drew Nidhogg from its black scabbard and looked at the two over sized birds that faced him. "Bring it." One of them swooped its head in to try and bite him with its giant beak, but Deniel leaped in the air, back flipping himself on to the bird's head. The bird, not knowing what to do, started to recklessly swing its head around, and even accidentally hit its partner. Deniel simply made his way up to its back, where he ran his katana across the other wing. Now, he had sliced both of them off. All that was left was to end it all, but the bird shook him off and headed for the cliffs. It wasn't any of his concern, let it get away. Now all that was needed was to finish off the second one.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 2:41 am

Deniel stared at it with a cocky smirk on his face, with his katana in one hand and his scabbard in the other. The bird stared straight back at him, with a bit of consideration on whether or not it should fight. Seeing its comrades fall earlier with little to no effort, it didn't seem like it could take on this stranger alone. With the choice being extremely obvious, it started to run away from Deniel towards the cliffs once again. Deniel just watched it run, and once it was far enough, sent an air pressure attack right at it before it jumped off. "Cut-off!" After he saw it leave down towards the cliffs, he turned around and sheathed his katana. He could barely hear its scream of pain from the blow Deniel sent to it, and he could almost laugh at it.

"Now then, back to-Woah....." Out of the small forest that surrounded this area, came a giant, great moose. Quite possibly one of the biggest moose that Deniel had seen in his first five minutes of seeing them. It had a massive size, even for a moose, and was even bigger than Deniel's taller than average height. It had pale-white fur, along with its antlers being the same color, which Deniel knew wasn't normal. It stood on four, massive, muscular legs, and it's horns and fur seemed to reflect the sunlight. As beautiful as it was, it was also somewhat intimidating. The worst of the intimidation came from its eyes. Like Deniel's, they were red, but unlike Deniel's, if you look closely into them, you'll only find rage and wrath. Deniel's eyes were only red because.....he didn't know why, but now was not the time to question it.

The moose let out a big breath from its nostrils, letting the smokey-like air come out of it as it started to wind itself up. It looked straight at Deniel, braced itself, and charged at full speed with its antlers sticking straight out. Unluckily for Deniel, his backside was to the cliff, so if this moose hit him, he would fall off. Deniel braced himself, and at the very last moment, jumped to the side while twisting his body so he would be facing the direction of the Great White Moose when he landed on his feet. He looked at the moose to see it still charging, and was wondering if it was going to stupidly dive off of the cliff.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 7:10 pm

Deniel watched the moose go, and figured that it was too stupid to know that it was going off the cliff, so he shrugged and turned away from it. "Oh well. That takes care of then. Now then......" He placed his hands on his hips and looked around himself, trying to remember just where exactly he thought the cub would be. He remembered that he had an idea, but the three battles in a row made him forget what happened. "Where did I think tha-GUUUUH!" Deniel felt a huge surge of pain in his spine, and he even felt it crack and bend a bit, too. He turned his head to see that the moose in fact did stop and turn around, and that it rammed him right in the back. Deniel looked ahead of himself to see that they were heading straight for a tree. Luckily for him, the antlers didn't impale him, so getting out would be a lot easier.

He placed his hands on the antlers and slowly adjusted himself in the small ride, and then, right before they were about to hit the tree, he pressed against the antlers to give himself a boost, which he then back flipped away from the moose, who had no choice but to ram into the tree. Deniel smirked, seeing it go in the tree, and thought he had defeated it, but was somewhat surprised by the fact that it just turned around and shook its head, as if it didn't feel any pain at all. "Tough guy, eh?" Deniel just got an idea of what exactly he was dealing with, and knew this wasn't going to be an easy fight. "So much for this place being peaceful."

The moose revved itself up once again and charged straight at Deniel. This time, it had a trick up its sleeve, and was swerving from left to right to try and through Deniel off. Unluckily for it, Deniel wasn't so stupid. Deniel waited for the last possible moment to dodge the attack, and once it was almost right in front of him, he did the same kind of jump maneuver from before, jumping to the side as well as twisting his body so he would be facing it. This time, though, he used his Reign of the Black Devil spell to damage the moose and dodge it. The result was a complete success.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 7:25 pm

Deniel was lucky to come up with this plan and be able to use it right away, because after he used his spell, his Torso of the Black Devil immediately wore off. The moose took the unexpected attack, and was flipped over on its slide, sliding a bit too. However, it was going to take more than that to keep it down. Before the sliding even ended, the moose stopped itself and got back on all four of its feet. This time, it looked a lot more angry than before. It breathed out more smoke-like breath through its nostrils and pawed its hooves on the ground. This thing was a lot more like a bull than a moose. Deniel could feel the pain coming back to his back from before, but to solve it, he just bent himself a bit to the side to crack his spine. That did the trick.

He needed to find a way to defeat this thing without getting hit, because he couldn't take that many more hits from it. From what he observed, this bull of a moose was unstoppable while it was charging from the front......but if you hit it from the side, that would do the trick. Deniel quickly ran a scenario through his head. He could use his Arm of the Black Devil to try and throw it while it was charging, but moose are extremely heavy creatures, and that wouldn't do the trick. He knew he couldn't lift something that weighed about a thousand pounds. Then, an even better idea came to mind. Something that was much more clever and even hilarious.

"Come on!" He taunted the moose, which would be considered a mistake in the eyes of anyone other than him. The moose recklessly took Deniel's bait and charged straight at him. This time, it looked twice as fast as it was before, but that wasn't going to change the outcome too much in Deniel's point of view. Just like the last two times, he jumped out of the way at the last second, but this time, he grabbed on to the moose's antlers and used them to swing himself right on its back. It was time to take a ride.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 7:50 pm

Deniel held on the moose's other antler with his other hand, and it shook its head rigorously to try and shake him off all while steering itself in various directions to try and throw him off. Deniel held on tight, and surprisingly laughed at the moose's efforts. Deniel knew he should take control of his beast, so he grabbed the antlers tighter and jerked its head to one side and the other to show that he had control. The moose had no choice but to obey him. He steered it to the left and right a couple of times, and then pulled its antlers backward to get it to stop. The moose surprisingly obeyed him and stopped completely. It was like Deniel had his own horse........a horse would be nice. With the moose at a complete stop and its rampage gone, Deniel figured he should get off of it, but didn't think that it would be the wisest choice. After all, there would be nothing stopping the moose from rampaging against and trying to kill Deniel.

Deniel suddenly came up with an idea on how to use this big behemoth, and it was a nice one at that. "Hey, beast." The moose responded by looking up at Deniel. Maybe it could understand a bit of human speech. "A few nights ago there was another human here, and he was with a lion cub. He lost his cub, did you ever see where it went?" The moose immediately responded with a shake of its head, that almost seemed like it would be a nod. Immediately it took off, but instead of going at full speed, it went at a moderate speed to show its obedience towards Deniel. "Well, that's nice to know." Even with its cooperation, Deniel didn't let his tight grip from it go. The last thing he was going to do was let his guard down and then have this thing throw him off.

The moose headed straight for the forest with Deniel mounted on his back. With his guard still up, Deniel took his time to look at his surroundings. More wildlife seemed to be around than before. It might have been because Deniel wasn't by himself and with this moose.....maybe to them this creature was the guardian of their place. Deniel no longer felt like he was ruining the beauty of this place, he felt as if he were apart of it.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 8:03 pm

After riding on the moose's back for a long time, Deniel finally came upon a small part of the forest that was hidden from the rest. And this, to him, was the most magnificent part of it all. In this part, there were Great White Moose everywhere, literally everywhere. It was well hidden by the trees instead of an open field, and that was understandable seeing how rare these creatures were. The one he was riding on was the biggest one, so he assumed it must have been the alpha male. There were about twenty in total, and several of them were babies. Once the alpha one Deniel was riding on had arrived, every other moose looked straight at it....and they were all somewhat confused by a human riding it. But since the alpha one seemed to allow it, so did they. The alpha one slowed its pace down to a walk, and lead Deniel straight to the far end of the habitat. There, in the corner, was the lion cub that Deniel had been searching for, covering its head in fear.

The moose never harmed it, but it always refused their nurturing care, and just sat there, wanting to go back to its owner. Deniel looked at the alpha moose, wondering if he should dismount it. If it had lead him this far, then it must have been okay to do so. A bit hesitantly, Deniel dismounted from the alpha moose, and stared at it, waiting for an attack. Nothing happened. Deniel smiled at the alpha moose with gratitude and patted its back a bit. Then, he made his way over to the lion cub, Scotty to retrieve it. He knelt down on his right knee and tried to pick it up, but it backed away from him and shook in fear. Deniel tilted his head to the side with a confused look. "Look I'm not here to harm you." Deniel tried reaching for it again, but it ended up backing away once more. Over and over again, Deniel tried getting closer, but it moved farther away. "I'm....just-trying-to.....to-get-get-you......back-to your.....owner....Yu!"

The second Deniel said the owner's name, the lion cub suddenly stopped shaking in fear and moving away from him. It looked up at Deniel with cat-like eyes, as if trying to say "Really?". Deniel nodded at it and held out its arms. "Yeah. Really."

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd April 2014, 8:03 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) WeakMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 8:14 pm

Scotty was about to leap into Deniel's arms, but everyone was interrupted by another swarm of giant beetles from before. Almost all of the pack except the alpha male began to panic, and he looked as if he was going to take all of these bugs head-on. The alpha male had strength, but he couldn't hit all of the bugs at once, and once they were on him, they wouldn't get off. There had to be an alternative, and Deniel was that alternative. Deniel walked away from Scotty, urging him to stay put, and then walked in front of the alpha male who was just about to charge. He held out his arm in front of the alpha male as a signal to stop, and luckily for him, it did.

Deniel knew he couldn't use his Devil's Reign attack, because he couldn't use his Torso of the Black Devil just yet. Luckily for him, he did have another spell that could cover a large area. Two, in fact. And he needed to use them before those.....bugs got too close. "Nephalem!" Deniel shouted out, and both his eyes and wings became his Nephalem form. His eyes being two different colors, one each, sky-blue and blood-red; his wings were black feathers like a bird. This took up a lot of energy, and using the spells at the same time was going to take up even more, but he wanted to finish this and finish it fast. "Nephalem Storm and Nephalem Glory!" Deniel created his Nephalem Glory spell while he flapped his right wing and then flapped his left. The right wing created darkness and light mixed together, similar to his air pressure attacks, and launched it right at the swarm. He did this in a diagonal pattern to get the best out of it. Both slashes together created an X, ruling out most of the swarm all at once. All that was left was just a tiny bit, for most of them were sliced right in half.

With his Nephalem Glory spell ready, he threw it straight at the center of the swarm, and it detonated as soon as it came into contact with the one in the front. The detonation created a blast of light and darkness combined with a bit of heat, and that was way too much for the swarm to handle. They all landed on the ground, dead and in crisps. Deniel single-handedly defended this small pack of moose. Great White Moose at that.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 9:56 pm

A crowd of people would cheer, but since this was just a bunch of moose, all they did was make some sounds that sounded like they were happy. The alpha male that Deniel was fighting a few minutes ago had taken a liking to him, and even nuzzled him with its giant nose on the cheek. The cub made its way over to Deniel, where it jumped on his shoulders and licked his other cheek. "Quit it, you guys are gonna' get drool all over me! Jeez!" Deniel didn't sound angry about it or upset at all.....he almost made the while thing into a joke it seemed. He laughed at his own joke, since nothing else there could laugh. Then, once all the fun and games were over, he turned to the alpha male once again. "You mind giving this thing and I a ride back?"

Deniel took the alpha male's lowering a sign of yes, and he hopped on with the lion cub, Scotty, on his shoulders. Deniel held on to its antlers, and the alpha male took off at a speed faster than its moderate speed. With this, Deniel was going to get Scotty back to its owner in no time. This job started out peaceful, and then it got violent, but now it turned into something quite.....exotic. He had never even heard of these creatures, and here he was getting the opportunity to see an entire pack of them. It was beautiful, just like the scenery. The creatures around him were still about, and even though they were in a forest, it was quite bright with the sun shining through all of the leaves.

Birds flew everywhere, and sometimes even on Deniel and the alpha male's head, animals ran along with the alpha male, and they all seemed to look at it and Deniel as it passed by. Deniel felt amazed by all of this, and thought that there was much more to everything that meets the eye. Once the alpha male was back at the cliff section that curved at the ocean area, the place where they first met, it stopped and looked up at Deniel for directions.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd April 2014, 9:56 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Find my Lion Cub (Deniel) NormalMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 10:11 pm

"Alright, well first off.....I think we-" Deniel was interrupted by an extremely harsh screech of a bit, and out from under the cliffs, came one of the raptor birds that Deniel saw before. There was only one, and this was probably the one that ran away from Deniel, which made sense because he hurt the other two really damn bad. A sliced off wing and leg could do that to a bird......Deniel reached for his sword Nidhogg and drew the blade, looking at the giant bird. Right now, he felt somewhat like a knight on a horse facing a dragon. But......instead it was a nephalem on a moose facing a bird. It sounded extremely stupid now that he realized it, but that was the least of his concerns.

Deniel reached for his sword Nidhogg and drew the blade from its scabbard. He always held on to the scabbard, but this time, he put it inside his belt loop so he could hold on to the moose's antler with his left hand hand, and hold his sword in his right. The bird came straight for him, and the moose charged back. Deniel held tight on the moose's antlers, and sent out several air pressure attacks at the bird before they got too close. The bird was smart, and this time it wasn't going to fall for Deniel's surprise air pressure attacks. It swerved away from each attack, and Deniel realized it was futile. He stopped cutting the air in front of him, and let the moose charge at it.

That's when Deniel realized that he had no experience with this kind of stuff, and if he kept going, the moose would probably go straight off the edge. "Stop!" Deniel called to it, and the moose obeyed him, going to a complete stop. What Deniel forgot about was that it was going at almost its top speed, and that sent him and Scotty flying from where they were at, in the air and vulnerable. The raptor bird finally closed in on them, and reached out its razor sharp claws to grab hold of them.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 10:34 pm

Deniel used his Nephalem Storm attack by flapping both of his wings at each talon to make sure that he wouldn't get caught. His attack worked, as the raptor bird let out a small screech of pain and stopped his attack. This gave Deniel the opportunity to fly straight under it and behind it with his Nephalem Wings. He was sure glad that he had these things. He remained at an elevation above the bird, which recovered itself and looked back at Deniel. If it had an angry look, this sure as hell was it. "Come on!" Deniel edged it on and looked back at Scotty. "Hold on tight, little guy!" Scotty obeyed Deniel and held on to him a little tighter with its tiny lion paws.

The bird came charging straight at Deniel, and Deniel flew straight back at it. The bird mistook Deniel's action for an action of surrender as it opened its mouth wide for Deniel to fly straight into. Deniel wondered if this thing was stupid or just plain stupid, because he had already flown above its mouth, but it still kept it open. Once the bird was right below him, Deniel flipped his body over in the air and sent the hell of his boot straight down at its back. This caused the bird to significantly drop in height, but recover itself overall. Deniel could have finished it right there, but he wanted to enjoy this fight a lot more. He had never used his wings too much in battle to fly, and this might be the first time in a long time that he will get the opportunity. "Is that all you've got!? Come on, this is my first time flying, surely you can do better than that!"

This angered the bird furthermore as it looked up at Deniel. This was its territory, its sky, and here was a stranger that hadn't even flown before kicking its ass and taunting it at that. The bird let out a screech and flew at top speed towards Deniel. Deniel smirked and flew right back at it. This was Deniel's mistake, for this bird got tired of losing. When Deniel held out his blade to try and stab it, the bird flew right past him in a quick evasive maneuver to the side, and then it turned itself right around and clenched on to Deniel and Scotty with its talons. Then, it swung itself around and threw Deniel straight for the ground. For the first time, it actually hit him.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 10:47 pm

Deniel landed harshly on the ground, face-down to keep Scotty safe. This attack really hurt, but it wasn't nearly enough to defeat Deniel. Deniel placed both of his hands to the side and pushed himself up, spitting the dirt out of his mouth. "Scotty, you okay?" Deniel glanced back at the lion cub to see it clinging on to him in fear. Luckily, it was completely unharmed. "Good." Deniel got back on his feet, and grabbed Nidhogg which had flown out of his hand and landed next to him. He looked up at the bird, which was flying in the sky, looking down at him. It was its sky, and Deniel was no longer going to defeat him in it. "Come on! Think you can defeat me! Just try!" Deniel taunted the bird one last time, knowing that his next attack would guarantee him victory.

The bird, still angered at Deniel's arrogance, did exactly as Deniel said and charged down at him at maximum speed. Deniel just stood there and got in a weird stance. He held his katana straight down, with his hand above his head pointing it down. He could see his own reflection in the blade. Deniel stood absolutely still, and the bird opened its mouth to swallow Deniel whole. The impact between the bird and Deniel created a small dust cloud, to where nothing could be seen. Once it was cleared, Deniel's blade, Nidhogg, was keeping the bird's beak wide open while it struggled to clench down on the sharp object. The bottom of the inside of its mouth started to bleed, but it wasn't going to stop, for its anger had overcome its common sense.

Deniel finally finished this battle off by aiming his next attack straight inside the bird's throat. He flapped each of his wings once and sent out two of its Nephalem Storm attacks right in its mouth. Each attack hit inside of its throat, which caused the bird to try and screech out, but its vocal chords had almost been damaged. Immediately after the attack hit inside its throat, something far worse came up inside. A small tornado brewed up inside of its mouth, and it ripped and shredded its throat apart, struggling to be free from the restraint. Deniel took his blade out of the birds mouth and let it close its beak finally. If its vocal chords were still there, it would scream in misery as its final moments came by.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 11:00 pm

The giant raptor bird struggled to make its way to the cliff to try and hide in its cave. Hide from the monster that tore its throat apart. It's life was fading fast, but it tried to cling on to its last moments. When it reached the edge of the cliff, it looked back in horror to see Deniel standing right behind it. It tried jumping off to take flight, but instead, Deniel kicked it off the cliff. In its last, agonizing moments, it tried to flap its wings to fly into the cave, but its string of life had been cut, and it fell motionless into the sea. Deniel looked right back at it. The battle had given him so much satisfaction, but he had little respect for his opponents. Deniel spat down at the edge of the cliff and walked back to the alpha male moose. It looked straight at Deniel, as if trying to say "Was that really necessary?"

Deniel just stared back at it with a face with only one expression: wrath. "Yeah. It was." He said to it and mounted on its back once again. The moose somewhat reluctantly took off. It didn't like seeing other animals of nature being killed so mercilessly, but Deniel DID do it out of self defense. "Head back into the forest and take a left for a while, I'll tell you the next directions." The moose did as Deniel told it to do and headed back into the forest, and took a sharp left after a few steps of entering it. After a few minutes of running, Deniel finally gave it more directions. "Alright, now take another left and keep going straight. We should end up at the shack soon." Deniel suddenly took notice to his back. His wings were gone, and that must have also meant that his eyes were back to normal, too.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 11:12 pm

The moose ran moderately towards the direction Deniel told it to. Deniel was silent, and thinking about his actions. He saw how the moose looked after he killed the moose without regret and mercy. He was wondering: Was that the same with every other job, too? Did all of the people he kill really have people that cared for them or even considered their deaths? He remembered the first time someone had actually cared about, or even questioned his motives. It was during his first C ranked job, which involved him guarding someone's house. He killed each and every person there without mercy, and then took his payment and left. Now that he looked back at it.....it was a very demonic and unholy thing to do. Sure, he didn't torture them like sadists that he despises, but he killed them without second thoughts.

And then, there was the time in which he other creatures, the Vulcan, without regretting that either. In fact, he mocked them when they were all about to die. He remembered how the women he saved had a bit of fear in them when they saw him kill each Vulcan, and how the last one called him ugly and scary. Now....he was questioning whether or not killing things was the best motive. He was letting his demonic side get the better of him, and is that what he really wanted? He turned to the angel side of his mind, and all it seemed to tell him was: "You dealt justice. Justice does not regret." They were both seemingly as evil.

While Deniel was having his thoughtful moment, Scotty was enjoying himself. He liked the ride, and he was happy that he was finally going to go home to his owner. He went from Deniel's shoulder down to the moose's head where he got a front-row seat of the ride, and he let the wind blow in his face.

His demonic side didn't care, his angelic side didn't care....and he doubted the Nephalem part of his brain would show concern to. Deniel was slowly tearing his own mind apart, and he didn't even know about it. Finally, his train of thoughts was interrupted when the moose stopped in front of the small shack in which Deniel had originally come from, and Scotty's home.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 22nd April 2014, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 11:22 pm

Deniel dismounted from the moose and Scotty hopped back on his shoulders once again. He approached the shack and knocked on the door several times. "Comin'! Comin'! Hold on a second, yo!" Deniel waited several seconds, and then the owner of Scotty, Yu, opened the door. The second Scotty saw Yu, it jumped straight from Deniel's shoulder to Yu. Yu opened his arms for Scotty to jump in the second he saw it as well, and they were both overwhelmed with happiness. Despite his doubtful thoughts from before, the scene that everything he did so far was all for this gave him a bit of comfort and joy. He couldn't help but give a small smile upon seeing Scotty lick Yu's cheek several times, and Yu laugh from enjoyment. "Dude! You found him, you found him! It's my Scotty! I can't beleive ya' did it, dude! Thank you so much an-" Yu finally turned his attention away from Deniel and Scotty to see the Great White Moose standing behind Deniel.

Yu walked straight past Deniel, approaching the Great White Moose. "What is it?" Yu looked at the moose and slowly hesitated to touch it. "Holy cow, dude.....how in the world did you get this thing to come back here? I mean......DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RARE THIS THING IS!? Not only that, it's the alpha male of the pack!" Deniel stared at Yu, then the moose, then back and Yu, and then back at the moose in a bit of confusion. He wasn't too surprised by the fact that Yu knew what it was, but he was surprised that he could tell it was the alpha male. "I've never seen this guy away from its pack! I mean...seriously dude.....how did you get it to come down here?!"

From what it seemed, Yu knew exactly what this creature was, and also which one it was. He might have seen it before, but to know it just by looking at it. He must have seen it more than one time. "You know this thing?" Yu touched the fur of the alpha male, and then turned to Deniel. "Heck ya I do! And every time I see it.....it tries to kill someone or destroy something! And yet, here it is, all calmed down. Deniel.....don't tell me....."
    "I rode it here."
    "HOW THE HECK!? YOU GOTTA' TELL ME 'BOUT THIS DUDE! YOU GOTTA!"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 11:32 pm

Moments later, Deniel was once again sitting in front of Yu, and this time, Yu had Todd in his lap. Deniel dismissed the Alpha Moose to leave moments ago, and Yu invited him inside for some tea as Deniel explain the story. Deniel took a small sip of his tea and explained the story from the beginning. "Well, as soon as I arrived at the cliffs, a group of kind of......bugs attacked me-" Yu immediately interrupted Deniel once he mentioned the bugs. "YOU SURVIVED AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE THE HA-ABWERA BEETLE!? HOLY COW THAT'S AWESOME!" Deniel stopped what he was saying and looked at the guy in confusion. "Uh....." Yu realized his rudeness and cleared his throat, calming down and sipping his tea. "Sorry man. Go on."

"A-anyway......after defeating the group of beetles, out of caves from the cliffs came these giant......birds that wanted to rip me to-" Once again, Yu interrupted Deniel. "YOU CAME AWAY FROM THE RAPTOR BIRDS IN ONE PIECE! THAT IS AWESOME! DUDE, YOU'RE AMAZING!" This time, Deniel didn't need to make a noise, for Yu realized his rudeness in interrupting him again. "Oops! Sorry, again! Go on!" Deniel sipped his tea once again and cleared his throat. "Anyway, after defeating the birds, I finally met up with that giant moose you saw. We fought it out for a bit, until I suddenly caught hold of one of its antlers and mounted on it. It tried to shake me off, but eventually I ta-" A third time, Deniel interrupted him. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? YOU LIVE THROUGH ITS WRATH, AND THEN YOU TAME IT! HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT, DUDE!?" This time, Deniel wasn't going to take his apology for interrupting him.

"Anyway! After taming this moose, it took me to its pack where your lion Scotty was! We rode back to the cliffs and I defeated another Raptor bir-"
    "YOU DEFEATED THEM TWI-" Deniel had enough of the interruptions, and wanted to finish this story and get going.
    "ANYWAY! I BEAT UP THE LAST ONE AND RODE THE MOOSE BACK HERE AND THAT'S WHERE WE ARE NOW!"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd April 2014, 11:37 pm

Yu was mind blown from the story. Deniel casually sipped his tea, while Yu yelled out of control. "WOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT IS OOOOONE WIIIIIIIIIIILD STORY, DENIEL! YOU ARE SO COOL, MAN! SO COOL! DEFEAT THOSE BEETLES, THEN THE RAPTOR BIRDS, SURVIVE THE GREAT WHITE MOOSE, AND THEN EVEN TAME IT! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! DENIEL, YOU ARE SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!" Yu was almost spinning out of control, trying to wrap his head around all of this. In all of his years living here, he never saw anyone do any of this stuff. Deniel didn't seem to think it was too impressive, and finished the rest of his tea. "THIS WILL MAKE FOR A GREAT STORY! I'LL TREASURE THIS STORY FOREVER! I AM SOOOOO LUCKY TO MEET YOU, DUDE! REALLY I AM!"

While Yu continued to yell, Deniel tried to get his attention. "Yu......." Yu was too busy yelling, and he didn't hear Deniel. Deniel tried it again. "Yu." Yu was now running around in circles the table, and so was Scotty. The two sure as hell had a lot of energy, Deniel admitted. "Yu!" Yu still didn't hear Deniel, and Deniel got a tad bit annoyed by all of this. He held out his foot to the side as Yu went around the table, and Yu tripped right over it, falling flat on his face. Finally, Deniel had his attention. Yu looked straight up at Deniel with excitement still on his face. "YEAH MAN! WHATTA' WANT!? ANYTHING FOR THE GREAT BEETLE SLAYER/RAPTOR KILLER/GREAT WHITE MOOSE TAMER! ANYTHING!"

Deniel stood up from his seat and held out his hand. "Can I have my payment now so I can get going?"
    "OH YES, YES, YES! JUST A SEC, DUDE!" Yu reached inside his pocket and took out Deniel's payment. Deniel took it and headed straight for the door. "Deniel." Yu called to him, and his voice finally sounded a tad bit calm. Deniel turned around to look at him. "Yeah?" Yu stayed silent, looking serious. Then, he smiled and held up his thumb at Deniel. "Nice work, man! Thank for all of ya' help!" Deniel somewhat returned the smile. "Yeah....." He said and opened the door, walked outside, and closed it behind him. "Mission complete."

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:55 pm