Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I don't know what to put for the title...

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

I don't know what to put for the title... Empty I don't know what to put for the title...

Post by Paresse 15th April 2014, 12:47 pm

I'M SO SORRY!  To like everyone! Okay, so i got grounded for, um, reasons. Yeah, reasons, i like that description. And I was only grounded for a few weeks but in those two weeks i kind of completely forgot about this place xD Sorry, I'm back, if you want me back that is. I can leave... again...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750

I don't know what to put for the title... Empty Re: I don't know what to put for the title...

Post by Guest 15th April 2014, 12:53 pm

Welcome back! FTRP isn't the type of site that'll want members to leave, so don't feel that way. Even if you've broken rules before, I'm sure you can redeem yourself now. I hope you enjoy your stay here (again), meet new friends (like me) and have a good time.
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

I don't know what to put for the title... Empty Re: I don't know what to put for the title...

Post by Hiro Villenn 15th April 2014, 3:39 pm

Returneth at once and rp with me! >:3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

I don't know what to put for the title... Hiro%27s+Siggy

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 8:55 pm