Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I am new and dont know what im doing.

edgeistheword
    edgeistheword

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

I am new and dont know what im doing. Empty I am new and dont know what im doing.

Post by edgeistheword 23rd January 2015, 6:27 pm

Hello I am Edge and I have no experience doing anything like this. I am used to the mmorpg games were u don't type stuff, and yes my name is Edge irl also.
    pug needs hug.
    I am new and dont know what im doing. HB81A7A2D

Last edited by edgeistheword on 23rd January 2015, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meow)
    Kusanagi
    Kusanagi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 37.5

I am new and dont know what im doing. Empty Re: I am new and dont know what im doing.

Post by Kusanagi 23rd January 2015, 9:53 pm

start off with making your character. Follow the instructions in the character application here.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3-character-template

when your finish post it in the 'character registration section' and they'll either approve you or let you know what needs to be fixed. Make sure you follow the instructions in the template to the letter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

E's Dialogue
    E's Thoughts

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:44 am