Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dont look plz ;) (testing)

Alun
    Alun

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Those from a Deserted City
    Position : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,812.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dont look plz ;) (testing) Empty Dont look plz ;) (testing)

Post by Alun 30th April 2020, 3:42 pm

haha damn look at this shit.
    Alun
    Alun

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dont look plz ;) (testing) Empty Character application test

Post by Alun 2nd May 2020, 6:49 pm

Character Information
    NAME:
    Alun
    BIRTHDAY:
    1/31
    SEXUALITY:
    Emotionally unavailable :)

SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS:
    A perfectly normal human.

PERSONALITY:
    He stares blankly at the paper before him. As much as a blind person can stare at something, anyways. The receptionist opposite of him drops her smile. “Uh,” he stands up straighter, “I can’t read.” She holds her breath, her neutral expression suddenly becoming unnatural and forced.
    She starts to say something, but pauses and thinks.
    He chimes in, “Sorry. I think that came out wrong,” he says, laughing a bit, trying to diffuse the sudden thickness in the room.
    “Well. What do you mean, then?” she says, intrigued.
    “Heh,” he looks askance. Even though he can’t look at anything. “I’m blind and deaf.”
    “Oh, then you might not be too compatible with our requirements—”
    “No, it’s alright. I can see and hear,” he purses his lips. “Wait. I’m sorry for interrupting.”
    The interviewer looks confused, “No, it’s alright then. Normally, you would take this form, fill it out, and it would be processed by our Human Resources guy; but seeing as you’re the last interviewee, I can make an exception.”
    “Wow,” he says, then thanking her slightly too intensely.

He’s led to a small meeting room and is directed to a chair. “The form asks you to describe yourself in three hundred words or more… But as we’re talking now, that can’t really be applied, so we’ll just go about this in a traditional sense. I read your resume, as well. It was interesting… to say the least. Can you elaborate? How did you even write it?”

Getting his bearings, he rests his elbows on the hardwood table and squeezes his hands together as he thinks: “Ha. Well, I got a friend to write it down for me. I hope you didn’t read too far into it.” He tries to recall what would be on it, “Hm. I’m sure it says I used to be part of an order of knights. Paladins, rather. And I hope it says kindly how I departed from them?”
    “No. It was pretty scathing.”
    “Alright, I see. Okay, well. I promise it was due to… internal reasons. Religious orders can be like that.”
    “Sure. What draws you to this job? To be a bodyguard.”
    “So you don’t care about the desertion?”
    “Not really. Many of our contractors have messy backgrounds.”
    “Oh, good, then.” He thinks, previously dead-set in the morality of his past. “Well, I choose to pursue things like this because I’m highly trained in combat. It’s what I was conditioned to do, I mean. To guard, protect, etcetera.”
    “Anything else?” She’s heard this plenty of times.
    He pauses, “And. And it feels good to help people… I guess. And it’s safe: I know what I’m capable of. It hopefully won’t push me to any extremes.”
    “Okay. Then you’re a cowardly, soft, murder-machine?” she jokes.
    “Haa… Ouch,” it clearly didn’t hit.

A few seconds pass, filled with a heavy silence. The interviewer picks up again, “Alright… Well, then what made you leave your order of paladins?”
    “I didn’t leave. I ran away, like a child—I guess I was a child at that point, though. It feels so recent when I left. I’m eighteen now, but I left when I was sixteen. My village was attacked and destroyed then I was taken into a monastery to be raised. I was then transferred to a camp somewhere once they realized that I was good at magic. I later found out that they were the ones who destroyed my home.”
    The interviewer lets him prattle on.
    “I think, before I left, I was very sheltered. Everything was censored, I didn’t know anything: book studies, geography, social norms. I was naive. And I still am. I’m made fun of for not understanding ‘sarcasm,’” he forms his fingers into air quotes, “But I think I’m getting the hang of it. I hope that doesn’t deter me from getting hired. I’m malleable.”
    “No, I think you’re perfect. Our clients love the eager, follower type.
    “Huh? Well, I’m glad, then.”

While introverted to a fault, the feeling of being connected to someone else, especially since he’s blind and deaf, his Hellen Keller ass likes other people because it dulls the existential horror of barely having any sensory input.
    “Home”:
    As someone who, for a long time, hasn’t had a proper home; the idea of having somewhere to cozy up and feel safe is nice.
    The “great wide open”:
    Because of his Hellen Keller-type lifestyle, screens, drawings, books, etc., can’t entertain him. So, he prefers to explore, hike, and sight-“see”.

DISLIKES:
    Bureaucracy and hierarchy:
    After the rigidity of the majority of his adolescent years, institutions and code-of-laws give him a general distaste.
    Explosions, bright lights, and sudden noises:
    Uh oh trauma time! Bad memories!
    A kind heart:
    Just in general, he dislikes those who are evil, who do misdeeds, etc.

MOTIVATIONS:
    On the same wavelength:
    He desires peace and love for the world: between different people groups as well as between people and nature.
    Self-fulfillment:
    After departing from his previous life: his paladin order; there is a great “blank” in his future. A lingering lack of purpose guides him to see what makes him fulfilled, happy, and productive.
    Moral superiority:
    He has a… complex… where he feels like he’s evil and a fraud and must continuously purify and prove himself.

FEARS:
    Illusion of security:
    With such a fragile grip on his identity and confusion about his own morality, being exposed (whether it’s for a true reason or not) is pretty horrifying.
    Loss of control:
    For someone from such a troubled background; and for someone who grips desperately at the small things he is able to control—hair color, organization, etc.—the loss of perceived control is a large fear. Like when hoarders are confronted about throwing out their trash.
    Losing magical abilities:
    Due to his magic ailing his Hellen Keller eyes and ears, if it is ever disabled or nulled, he’ll lose almost all connections to the world and be drowned in pitch blackness and deafening silence. Sugarsnaps.

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
    HEIGHT:
    6’0”/183 cm
    WEIGHT:
    While on the athletic side, it varies, as any person’s does. Hovers around 200lbs/90kgs.
    HAIR:
    Naturally black/very dark brown colored, but is sometimes dyed (see profile image).
    EYES:
    Black
    SKIN TONE:
    Naturally pale, but is tanned to a more olive color.
    APPEARANCE:

GUILD/COUNCIL:
    GUILD:
    Fairy Tail
    TATTOO:
    Black, on the back of his left hand.

Last edited by Alun on 21st March 2024, 11:42 am; edited 3 times in total
    Alun
    Alun

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dont look plz ;) (testing) Empty Lineage test

Post by Alun 2nd May 2020, 7:04 pm

Those from a Deserted City
    WIELDER:
    PURCHASE PROOF:

Deep in the mountains, a team of clerics were attacking a troupe of demons who, nightly, terrorized a small farming town. However, a freak incident—a spell, awry, in half a heartbeat of misplaced ambition— tore the fabric of spacetime and the entire village was leveled in a series of blinding, hot-white explosions of holy magic. Most died, but the few survivors were imbued with immense divine power.
    He was one of the closest to the detonation. The flare of light and sound permanently blinded his eyes and deafened his ears. However, the changes wrought upon him by the tragedy seemingly made up for any lost abilities.

PLOT ABILITIES:
    ✹:
    COMBAT ABILITIES:
    ✹:

Last edited by Alun on 21st March 2024, 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alun
    Alun

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dont look plz ;) (testing) Empty primary magic test ;)

Post by Alun 7th May 2020, 10:36 am

Dont look plz ;) (testing) ETHRUq3
    Dont look plz ;) (testing) Ephiluna

PRIMARY MAGIC: Arc of the Moon — Luna
    SECONDARY MAGIC: not yet...
    MAGIC TYPE: Lost Magic (Solitary): Max spell duration +3; MP cost +25%.
    DESCRIPTION: You open the old, leather-bound book and begin reading: “Once upon a time, a young boy was orphaned and stranded in a valley where the sun never shined. It was cold and harrowing, with savage animals and little to eat. The moon god, however, saw this little boy every night as he passed overhead. On the full moon, he descended and said, ’There’s no need to worry anymore. I can only appear to you when the moon is full, but for the time in between, I will teach you the ways of the moon: to gently dispel evils and mend your wounds.’”
    The Arc of the Moon, recorded in an old journal, then forgotten about, includes incredible amounts of information on how to manipulate magic to harness the power of the moon; detailing the writer’s account of reading one of his old children’s books and the magical enlightenment that followed. The magic’s spells are light-based (moonlight) and water/ice-based (tides and mist), and often incorporate folklore and fairy tales. The magic is multi-purpose, but because of so, loses the offensive focus that other common magics have—and thus lends itself for team-play.
    STRENGTHS:
    ☾ A magic with powerful utility that can easily shift the tide ;) of battle.
    ☾ Has a plethora of ways to heal the caster and their allies.
    ☾ Due it being a lost magic, it is impossible for a stranger to predict how a caster would use it.
    WEAKNESSES:
    ☾ Its dazzling, beautiful lights make it particularly hard to be stealthy.
    ☾ Since many of its spells require constant control and expenditure of magic energy, the caster can exhaust themselves if they don't carefully pace themselves..
    ☾ Many light-elemental spells of this magic can be reflected or disabled by mirrors. (Does not affect semi-reflective surfaces like stainless steel/other metals, glass, water, etc.)

Dont look plz ;) (testing) CxHQkPt
    THE CREATION MYTH: For every spell cast, the user restores a bit of their health.
    UNRELENTING: It's slightly easier for the caster and slightly more difficult for enemies to recover from status conditions.

Dont look plz ;) (testing) 5Lcq5J4

NAME: Angelic Wind
    DURATION: Passive
    BUFF: Once per post, the caster is able to teleport to a nearby, visible location.

NAME: Changing Tides
    BUFF: Once per post, the caster can choose to "flip" a debuff afflicted on themselves into its corresponding buff. For example, a debuff/decrease to their spell damage would "flip" into a buff/increase to their spell damage.

NAME: Overflow
    DESCRIPTION: The caster is able to manipulate the water around them. They can change its form from solid, liquid, to gaseous, as well. The user needs a water source and cannot make their own water.

NAME: Signature Spell: Lunar Galeforce
    MP COST: N/A
    CATEGORY: Offensive
    TYPE: Single-target
    DAMAGE: Character-rank HP damage
    RANGE: Character's rank's baseline
    SPEED: Character's rank's baseline
    DURATION: 1 post
    DESCRIPTION: The caster invokes the spell with a gesture or a wave of a limb, enveloping themselves in a pale blue light. They then absorb pulsating waves of light energy from the environment, turning their veil to a bright gold. Then, with a thrust of a limb, a mass of superheated, pink light (in any form: sphere, ray, etc.) is launched at an opponent.
    REFERENCE:

NAME: Healing Hands
    DESCRIPTION: The caster's hands glow a bright blue, and by touching a wound, including their own, they can magically heal it.
    REFERENCE:

NAME: Bunny-hop
    DURATION: Instant
    DESCRIPTION: The caster casts the spell at the ground and after invoking it with a gesture or wave of a limb, the caster gets launched into the air. The caster gets covered in a comet-like veil of light that heals them and breaks their fall once they reach the ground. The user can control their path while airborne, but not completely freely.

NAME: Moonfire
    DESCRIPTION: The caster gestures and the spell is invoked immediately: blue/white, shimmering flames of light explode from an outstretched limb (or if no limbs are available, from the caster’s heart region). The flames are white hot, and can set things on fire. Those hit by the spell will be almost completely blinded if their eyes are open or uncovered (can be covered with a hand, etc.).

NAME: Lunar Wind
    DESCRIPTION: The caster envelopes themselves in a pale blue light, and by waving a limb or with other gestures, can expel freezing, white light (in any form: sphere, ray, etc.) which is launched at an opponent.

NAME: Asteroid Bow
    DURATION: Up to 11 posts
    DESCRIPTION: The user invokes the spell with a slightly dramatic flourish and in a halo of light, the user summons a longbow that can be used to deal magical damage with light-energy arrows.
    REFERENCE:

NAME: Crescent Glaive
    DURATION: Up to 11 posts
    DESCRIPTION: The user invokes the spell by creating a disk of light before then, which expands into a cylinder shape, revealing a summoned 6.5 foot (2 meter) lance within. It can be used to deal magical damage to opponents.

Alun
    Alun

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dont look plz ;) (testing) Empty Mona character app test

Post by Alun 21st March 2024, 12:13 pm

[Banner image I will make later ;)]

DEMOGRAPHICS:
    NAME: Monika 'Mona' Faar
    BIRTHDAY: 1/31
    SEXUALITY: Bisexual

SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS:
    Nothing (for now...)

PERSONALITY:
    Astute: Mona is painfully observant and thorough. She analyzes others quickly and makes assumptions quickly (also applies to herself). She’s the type to evade a con artist (or ruin her own surprise birthday party). She’s also hypercritical of herself and others (with more forgiveness), setting impossible standards and expectations. To others she might just be a judgmental perfectionist. Really just the matter of perspective if you ask her.
    Austere: Cordially treats others upon a first meeting, saving her truer feelings—judgements, etc.—for herself or those she trusts. Always ‘pleasant’ to chat with, even when her words are buttered. Has a certain ability to deliver a backhanded compliment, all while you feel bad to question her ‘good’ intentions.
    Part-time amnesiac: While it appears that she has all of her memories, long and short-term, she has a certain sadness about her. Can commonly be seen trying to remember something. Something she lost…? Déjà vu? Something that reminds her of…? Memories that aren’t hers, not entirely.
    Private: Mona seems reserved, which is partly true. Lonesome by nature, she trusts slowly, and especially with strangers, seems shy or meek. Not that she is though—quite the contrary, she is often chatty and lively, just also a chronic introvert. With her friends, she’s quite the comedian.
    Shrewd: Pausing to think before she speaks, micromanaging her disposition. By the way she acts, it’s clear she is overly mindful of her actions. When she acts, she does so deliberately, even if against her own wishes. Though if you know her well enough, her eyes betray her true feelings…

“Cold nights and an open hearth: bad wine and good company.”
    “Hot gossip and sweet nothings: secrets and the joy of over-sharing.”
    “Close friends and cherished memories: acts of service and quality time.”

DISLIKES:
    “Dim lanterns and snuffed flames: ashen smells and white smoke.”
    “The smell of iron: flashes of reflected light.”
    “Not remembering: why can't I remember?”

MOTIVATIONS:
    Completionist: Mona needs to prove to herself that she follows through on her convictions; both to feel skilled enough and to avoid feeling ashamed from giving up.
    Moral superiority: Mona feels deeply that she's evil, a fraud, etc., and must continuously prove herself (to herself).
    Self-fulfillment: In Mona's opinion, there is a great “blank” in her future. Lack of purpose guides her to see what makes her fulfilled, happy, and productive.
    “What feels right:” Perhaps from Mona needing to feel moral (or to be right) and the general aimlessness she’s recently been stricken with—she will do what feels needs to be done in the moment. She's a chronic problem solver.

FEARS:
    Forgetting: No, not again!!
    Imposter syndrome: Being insecure in her morals and identity, she fears being exposed (whether it’s for a true reason or not).
    Loss of control: For someone who grips desperately at the small things she is able to control—hair color, organization, etc.—the loss of perceived control is a large fear.

APPEARANCE:
    HEIGHT: 5’9”
    WEIGHT: While on the athletic/muscular side, it varies, as any person’s does: around 175lbs.
    HAIR: 4B and dark brown
    EYES: Dark hazel, almost black
    SKIN TONE: Umber, with cool undertones
    REFERNCE:

GUILD/COUNCIL:
    GUILD: Uhhh
    TATTOO: Silver-blue, on the back of her left hand.

Last edited by Alun on 21st March 2024, 1:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Alun
    Alun

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dont look plz ;) (testing) Empty new lineage test

Post by Alun 21st March 2024, 12:53 pm

THAUMATURGY
    WIELDER: Mona
    PURCHASE PROOF:

In Fiore, most can say they descend from a long line of wizards and witches, but seldom do they mean true witchcraft: pagan magics practiced in covens and inherited through bloodlines. Mona's father is a practicing witch and Mona's mother is a scientist and inventor. Mona's parents have combined the old art of charming, hexing, and enchanting with mechanics; with much of Mona's childhood spent during their tutelage, she can effectively work as both the inventor and enchanter.

PLOT ABILITIES:
    ✹:
    COMBAT ABILITIES:
    ✹:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:25 am