Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Deniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 17th April 2014, 11:44 pm

Deniel turned around and watched the slayer take on the mage in hand-to-hand combat, and he could easily say that he was impressed. It could have been the insane attitude and lack of knowledge of hand-to-hand from the fire mage, or it could have been that the slayer was far more superior in skill. Nonetheless, he, too, knew that only one of them was going to walk away with the job complete. Deniel had little to no interest in getting the jewels or completing the job. All he wanted was to grow stronger and stronger, to learn by fighting and by watching. All he wanted to do was chase his destiny that his mentor Old Man always spoke of. The only thing that drove him to do what he was about to do was not jewels or fame; but to end the suffering of the mage in front of him.

Sure, death wasn't an end to suffering in some people's eyes, but a quick and painless one was. While the slayer was choking the fire mage, Deniel got to the side of the fire mage, out of Alexander's line of sight, drew his blade, and stabbed the mage right in in his side. His black blade made a clean cut all the way through, from his side, past his ribcage, straight to his heart, Deniel pierced through everything to the heart; his normal method of killing. It didn't matter who he killed, all he could do was feel the urge to penetrate someone inside their heart. Nidhogg always created a wound so big enough, that they didn't feel much. A person would normally have to suffer through a heart wound and die a slow, painful death, but Deniel's method was always quick and painless. After letting the blade sit inside the man for two seconds, he pulled it right out, wiped the blood off of it by spinning it, and put it right back in his scabbard.

Then, he turned his attention to the slayer, letting him hold the dead man in his hands, letting the slayer do what he wanted with him. "Sorry. I may be a demon, but I'm also part angel. I can't just simply watch someone die a slow and painful death like that. I made it quick and painless. Still, the job is yours. You can turn it in; I'm not interested in money, fame, or a client friend. All I wanted here was to learn something. And I think by watching you, I learned a lot."

Spells Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout (Deniel) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 18th April 2014, 11:19 pm

Alexander kept strangling as he preached to the fire mage that was being choked to death. It was his way of comforting himself for his actions, a way to do penance for taking away a life. He never enjoyed taking a life, to see the flames in their souls die out. It was not enjoyable, but it was needed. Fiore’s prisons were revolving doors lately, the amount of damage caused last year on Era making Rune Knights spread thin. And the contract was dead or alive, in this case Alexander was going with dead and ridding the world of one more sinner.

“I do not enjoy this. You had so much potential, but you went insane with power. You never learned the true meaning of fire, it does not only destroys… but with its powers can create the strongest materials. You failed in your role as a fire mage and now you will die. Vestri cinis cineris ero sparsum per quattuor ventus. Sileo in Pacis.”

However as he was going to snap his neck and be done with him, he felt the body go limp. There was blood pressure or any breath. The man was killed, but how? He let go of the body and let it fall limp to the ground. The Nephalem did something to it and judging by the wounds, it was his sword. Alexander stood there quietly and fulfilled the promise he made in the ancient language. He set the body of the mage on fire and watched as his body turned to ash. So that the winds could scatter its ashes. He asked, “What is your name Nephalem? Mine is Alexander Zenneth, Flame Demon Slayer. ”
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th April 2014, 12:07 am

Deniel took a deep breath through his nose and out his mouth with his eyes closed. Once he finished his small breath of peace, he opened his eyes. "Well, Alexander, my name is Deniel. Deniel Decayuss Thorman. As you seemed to have figured out already, I am a Nephalem, the spawn of a demon and an angel." Deniel's bigger surprise was from the type of slayer Alexander was. From eating fire, he could tell he was one, but he was surprised to see a Demon Slayer right before his eyes. He had first suspected that he was a Dragon Slayer at least, but a Demon Slayer was almost like Deniel. This man had been taught by an actual demon. He was somewhat disturbed by the thought of it, but he didn't seem to be too interested in fighting Deniel anymore. After all, they were both after the same job, and now it was done.

Deniel placed his sheathed blade in front of him, holding on to the hilt with both hands. "Now....I'm going to assume that with this job complete, you don't have much of a reason to try and fight me for it anymore?" Deniel gave off a small smile in the very corner of his lips. The last thing he wanted to do was get in a fight with someone like this, someone who he was starting to respect. "Because if you are, that would be disappointing. I like your fighting style, and you shouldn't be wasting it on me. You should use it for slaying demons." Deniel gave a small chuckle with his closed mouth, laughing at his own pathetic joke. "Or do demons really train humans to kill their own kind?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 19th April 2014, 1:11 am

Alexander silently watched as the man burned in his white fire and turned to ash. He was going to wait until the wind blew the ashes away. There was no enjoyment in killing, nothing that would make this right. Death was wasted potential for great things, the only thing that made this the right choice was that he was taking other peoples potential. He watched the fire in cold hardened eyes. He did not enjoy this in the least, but it was done and over. At least his ashes will serve as nutrition for plants, so some good will come out of it.

Alexander paused as he listened to the Nephalem and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He simply said, “I should be slaying demons? Bad choice of words there, you are still half demon despite being half-angel.” Alexander simply said, without a judging voice or mannerism. It really was bad choice of words that he said. Alexader was still trying to determine what to do with this Nephalem, this man was a walking powder keg depending on this man’s path… just like any other human. His blood just had immortals, Alexander needed to relax. He was just like any other mage in existence after all.

“No we do not have to fight, unless it’s for training and enjoyment. Also I was not trained by a demon, I was dragged in hell at age of 5. The pain I endured filled me with anger than became fire. Fire that lit the darkness that surrounded me, demons did not train me. They made me however into the person that I am now.”

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th April 2014, 2:07 am

"Oh?" Deniel listened to Alexander's small story with great interest. He couldn't help but feel as if it would serve great importance, or as if he should know more. He had no idea why....but something buried in the back of his forgotten memories told him that he should learn every last thing about demons as possible. Nonetheless, that did make Alexander quite the unique Demon Slayer. Remembering Old Man's lectures, he remembered that Slayers in Fiore were trained by whatever their magic was of. A Demon Slayer by a demon, a Dragon Slayer by a dragon, and a God Slayer by a god......unless they were lacrima phonies. When Alexander finished his small tale, Deniel had the urge to know more, but didn't feel as if this was the time and place. Until he knew why he needed to know, he wasn't going to ask anything.

"That's interesting. Far more interesting than me." Deniel's tone of voice had suddenly lightened up the tension between the two in their conversations. "As for me, I've got a rotten and wilted Old Man who still has yet to die from old age. I don't even know his real name, I just call him Old Man because he's so damn old. Even though he's old, he can still kick my a** every time I try and fight him. I always hear the same stuff from him...." Deniel then tried to imitate the poses and tone of voice for the Old Man. His posture became a very wrinkled and miserable person, with a crooked back, and his voice sounded old, but fierce. "'Don't get cocky, brat!', 'How can you realize your destiny like this!?', and 'One day you will understand, Deniel.'"

Deniel's voice and posture turned back to his normal self, but he kept the humorous tone in tact. "Anyway, the point is, your story is harsh and all, but when you think about it, it sounds a lot more cool than some grumpy old man."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 21st April 2014, 2:14 am

Alexander just looked at the Nephalem with interested eyes, his story of his Old man greatly interested him. His life was a lot easier, more normal in fact. It was something he desired, normalcy was not a luxury that he deserved. His hands were too stained with blood of the innocent to deserve such a fate. So he enjoyed to hear to hear other people’s normal lives, but it also filled Alexander with envy. He felt like he was done a great injustice when he was dragged to hell. He was angered that he took his own life for granted like that. Alexander would have preferred having training from the old man. It would have been less painful.

“It is not, you will never have to endure the sins I had to endure to become the man that people see before them. You do not want my life and the horrors that I have seen. The people in hell screaming in agony, begging to die. They never will, their torment is forever endless. I only got out from pure serendipity. Never wish for the life I had, because I would have rather had your life.”

Alexander looked at Deniel with the most jaded eyes he would probably ever see in his life. They were eyes of someone whose soul was dead, but body was alive. Like if he barely had any reason to live on, but moved on in this ugly yet beautiful world. Yet there was this small spark in his eyes that was almost put out.
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 8:54 pm

"Hmmmm." That's all Deniel would say, for he didn't want to argue with Alexander. After all, to some extent, he was right. Hell definitely did sound like a place that would break someone's spirit and seemingly forge them into something that was traumatized. However, it all depended on the person. Deniel was a Nephalem, and perhaps if the two were to switch places, the demon side of him would take over, and Hell wouldn't be such a bad place for him. Still, he wasn't going to discuss this with Alexander. The last thing he wanted to do was lose a person who seemed like they could be a good friend over something so stupid.

When Alexander stared into Deniel's eyes, Deniel only stared back in silence. He placed his katana in front of himself and held the hilt with both hands. Deniel's eyes, although blood-red, had another side to him. Old Man did grant Deniel happiness, but that was the only happiness he ever had. Deniel's eyes was the eyes of someone's whose spirit was broken, but reawakened in an inferno of anger, but the flame had died down into what stood before Alexander now. Still, the flame of his had plenty of fuel left. All that was needed was for it to be ignited again.

Deniel had enough of his pain comparison and eye-stand off. He broke the silence, "Moving on from this....." His attention turned to the dead fire wizard. "The guy's done for and the job is done. All that's left is to turn it in. It was nice knowing you, Alexander. I hope we meet again, and I expect that next time, it'll be on better terms than a misunderstanding."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 28th April 2014, 3:11 am

Alexander nodded in agreement about hoping to meet at better times when they did not have to compete each over for a job. It would be nice for once, after all Deniel was the first Eclipse Soul that he ever met. They lived up to their reputation to being hard asses, but this one was more reasonable than others. In that regard this man was more honorable than most guild mates he had in Sabertooth. Maybe with just a tad off ruthlessness that was needed. He was going to turn away for a bit, but stopped in his step. There was just a pause as he watched the dead filled the tavern and streets. So much wasted lives today and a lack potential in their lives. It did not matter if they were good or evil, every soul had a chance to make a huge impact in life. To waste their magic like this was pathetic.

However the job was not done yet, there was still stragglers of this gang that needed killing or this was going to rise up to bite this city in the ass later. So Alexander started to search for more of this group to defeat. There would be no remnant left for a resurgence when he was done. Alexander said, “You can go ahead and leave, I am making sure that this gang can’t come back again.” Easy to find these people when fire magic had a peculiar smell to them, it wouldn’t take long afterwards…
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th April 2014, 3:11 am

The member 'Zenneth' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Deniel) - Page 2 NormalMonster Afternoon Freakout (Deniel) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th April 2014, 4:24 pm

Deniel had no problem at all with Alexander dealing with the rest of them. The two got off on the wrong foot, but from what he figured to far, Alexander wasn't a bad person just like himself. The job was left in capable hands. "Alright. See ya', then." Deniel walked away and gave a small wave over his shoulder. Deniel saw no reason to leave Oak Town right away. He might as well stay for a bit, now that he was here. There wasn't much of a reason to be rushing from job to job anymore. Taking a break didn't sound so bad.

In just a few minutes, he was buying a some food from merchants and taking them with him. He bit into a ripe-red apple and let the savory taste of the juice get into his mouth. "Mmmm. That's good." He said to himself and continued to eat it. He wasn't much of a person to eat anything other than his favorite foods. In fact, this might have been the first time that he had actually tried an apple. This side of the town seemed completely ignorant of what happened on the other side; that a killing had taken place with Deniel and Alexander. No one would probably care either way.

In just a few minutes, Deniel was back on the other side of town, where he first met Alexander. All of this was unintentional, as he was a person to get lost easily, especially in a foreign place. There he was, walking in the streets, and to his surprise, was empty. Once he finished the apple, he then felt a sudden sting in his back, a sting of pain. He tumbled over and rolled on to his other side, getting back up to face what was behind him. There were a group of three fire mages, similar to the ones from before. In fact, he could tell that they were a part of the same gang from their red and blue outfits. "So it's a fight you want? Well....heh....then it's a fight you'll get. Alexander, I'm leaving the other guys to you. These guys are up to me." Although Alexander was not in the vicinity, nor would he probably hear him, but he felt as if saying that anyway would reassure him somehow. Deniel stood straight up to his feet again and drew Nidhogg from the scabbard.

The three fire mages readied another attack at him, and Deniel was fully prepared to take it on. He only hoped Alexander was having as much luck as him, wherever he may be.

OOC: Let's just divide this up right now. I'll take on three, you take on the other three wherever you want them to be.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:02 pm