Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout Empty Afternoon Freakout

Post by Viola-chan 25th February 2014, 6:37 pm

It was another and another, and another. The same glass again and again, along with the same flaming hot liquid that she had been continuesly heaving back. And still, there was no sign of tipsiness either as her eyes locked onto the gaze of another woman from across the table.

So far, the bleach blonde girl was doing great, her pace was boring behind Viola's, and she showed no sign of being drunk, now downing the 20th shot, as Viola moved onto her 25th. The chatting of guild members echoed through-out the guild hall a bold smirk inching onto her lips, as she continued on. The blonde slowly was reducing her speed, little by little, falling behind as Viola drank on.

As expected, the blonde suddenly wobbling back and forth in the wooden stool, and then falling onto the floor with a dizzy expression on her face. Viola finished the last shot, rising up and smacking her glass onto the table as everyone who was surrounding the table jumped up and down.

So far, Viola was keeping her reputation good, being the strongest drinker in the guild. Nothing could stop her, she had been drinking since forever and now it was nothing more then like drinking water to her now. A slight laugh, loomed from her mouth as she was patted on the back by members she didn't even know yet.

"Viola.." a familiar voice suddenly said into her ear, causing Viola to jump, baffled for moment not realizing her little fox friend had even clasped onto her shoulder.

"What do you want?" she asked, gathering up the glasses. The guild was already a mess, and it really didn't matter if anybody left there dirty cups or glasses around, but Viola decided to be helpful like she usually was and hand the glasses to the bartender to save her the trouble of cleaning up the guild on her own. The bartender thanked her, and she nodded in return before leaning against the counter to face the activity happening before her. Fighting, and drinking it was all she saw as she watched each and every member intently.

"I found a job, but thiissss time-" Melody paused to hovering in front of Viola, a small twinkle in her eyes. "You need to do it with another member, says so right here~" she smiled, her long fluffy tail flickered from left to right as Viola took the job sheet in both of her hands, eyes narrowed as she read it out loud to herself.

"Hm." she grumbled before lifting her gaze back toward the crowds of others who were busy doing there own thing. "Well, I might as well ask him." she said, gesturing toward the blue-haired mage who wasn't busy doing anything, for he had just walked into the guild.

Viola approached him swiftly before anybody else could, holding out her hand. "Hiya!~ I'm Viola, would you like to do a job with me?" she asked, her smile was genuinely friendly as so was her straight-forward question.

"Hey! Me to, me to!" Melody shouted, landing onto Viola's head with a small thud, entangling the silky dark ebony strands of her hair in her paws.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout

Post by Kaligos 27th February 2014, 9:38 am

Kaligos was intent on sitting back in the guild hall. He was going to walk in get his usual order of cranberry juice and then take a nap, or maybe punch someone in the face depending on his mood. It was actually very hard to tell what the mood of the guild was like. It was always so roudy, and that was partly why he loved it here. However it seemed his plans would have to wait.

As he entered the guild hall Kaligos was ambushed by a young girl, and a talking... fox... Man there was a lot of talking animals inside this guild. It seemed like everyone had a pet, except for him. Both the other Dragon slayers had flying talking cats, so where was Kaligos's? why had he been alone in the desert for so long when everyone else got to have a companion? Kaligos shook his head it wasn't fair, but then life was hardly ever fair, and the girl asked him about doing a job so he needed to give some kind of answer.

Kaligos looked down at the sheet of paper. The reward money looked good, but it's details and writing were scratches on a board to Kaligos. "Sure I'll do a mission with you, so what's the request say?" Kaligos waved his hand towards the paper, making it evidently clear that Kaligos could not read. The truth was he had been raised by a dragon, and while he knew how to speak and could do math with the best of them, Kaligos could neither read or write.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~
    Afternoon Freakout Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th February 2014, 10:47 am

She smiled, before facing the request again, holding the paper in both of her hands firmly. "Please help, there is a wizard who is slowly loosing his mind, and him and his minions are attacking innocent people in Oak Town, we believe the wizard to be under some enchantment spell, please we need your help." her voice was blank as she read the request out loud. Her eyes then settled onto his gaze once more, not quite sure what to say next.

"You up for it?" Melody asked instead, the little silver fox had now glided onto the young man's head, peering down at him with her bright yellow eyes. She had another teasing expression on her face once more.

Usually, in this case Viola would've just done the job with Melody, but the fact that it also clearly stated bring more than 1 person, Melody in this situation wasn't a human being. So, it was time to find somebody else to do a job with. She began to gaze off at something else, or in her opinion nothing as continuos thoughts drifted by her.

They were mostly thoughts about jobs, and joining a team. But, she hadn't been getting any offers, and decided to wait a bit longer till her rank went up, and that she seemed like a more reasonable looking mage.

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 27th February 2014, 1:11 pm

Kaligos nodded lightly when he heard the description of the mission. It was in Oak town, which meant that they would need to take a train. Kaligos sighed, people were in danger so he couldn't exactly refuse to go on it, but at the same time it meant getting on a train, and going all the way to oak town. When the fox floated onto his head he thought he was being mocked for a moment. Why does this random girl get a flying talking pet? was she another Dragon Slayer?

Kaligos let out a low grumbling sigh, it was best if he left now before he ate anything. "Fine lets get too it." Kaligos turned on his bare feet and started walking towards Magnolia station. Getting to Oak would be the larger problem for Kaligos at least. "Always surprises me how often we get sent on missions like these. Isn't this the kind of stuff the rune knights are for? I mean they nearly arrest me five times, but some wizard looses his mind and it's all oh alert the guilds."

Kaligos and Viola got their train tickets, and sat down in the huge locomotives. Breathing lightly Kaligos prepped himself for what was coming, and sure enough the moment the train started moving Kaligos's body went limp, he stuck his head out the window, as he felt like he was going to gag, his stomach turning over as his body quivered. Kaligos basically became a limp pile of flesh thanks to any vehicle in motion.

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 27th February 2014, 1:47 pm

As they got onto the train, she watched as his blank expression changed to sickening one. Viola had been reading the book on Dragon Slayers every day, and she recently passed a chapter about how these particular characters were affected to motion sickness. Her leg crossed over the other as she leaned upward in her seat, Melody curled next to her.

"So your a Dragon Slayer?" she asked, pretty sure he was. Her main reason being that as soon as the train jerked into move he stuck his head out of the window. "You know, I met a dragon before." she said, she did, a very long time ago. Viola couldn't even remember the name of the Dragon, all she could remember was what it looked like.

The thought of the old memory caused a small smile to inch onto her face. "Such a kind Dragon.." she breathed, watching as she fiddled with her fingers onto her lap. She assumed that the Dragon Slayer was to busy, trying to make himself feel better in anyway rather than to answer her. It didn't bother her though, she probably would've done the same thing.

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 27th February 2014, 8:49 pm

Kaligos' head bobbed slightly in agreement when she called him a dragon slayer. He was far too dizzy to actually comment on the fact that he was the dragon of the earth, or that he was raised by a dragon, rather all he could focus on at the moment was trying too keep his insides inside his body. It felt like his organs were trying to work their way out of his body, and right now he was vastly concerned with trying to keep down his lunch without throwing his stones. It was a terrible thing to say but he couldn't even really comment on his dragon, or the fact that she has seen one.

Kaligos didn't really think about Dragons most of the time. He wasn't obsessed with seeing his father again like some of the others were. The fact as he saw it was that his father had knocked him cold, and then vanished seven years ago, leaving Kaligos in the middle of a desert with no human contact for almost a year. It was a harsh fact, and one that he had gotten used too. Kaligos had been abandoned, but then what did he expect? His father had been a dragon... It wasn't like they were social creatures to begin with.

When the train stopped moving, Kaligos' body seemed to return to normal, the shivering stopped, and he regained some of his regidity. "Dragons... are anything... but kind." Kaligos said mostly under his breath remembering everything. Getting to his feet, he let out a small sigh they had made it too Oak town. "Korailstrasz my father, was a slave driver. Oh sure there were good times, but he was a dragon as old and stubborn as the earth it's self. He wasn't exactly a doting parent, rather he was the closest thing to a true monster i've ever dealt with. He spent every day and night pounding the information i needed in order for me to live into my skull. My days with him were little more then slave work... and after all of it... He ditched me in a desert with out ever trying to teach me how to even read."

One small chibi crying moment later, filled with plenty of shame, as he drew circles in a small corner, and a cloud of depression hung over him, Kaligos was back on his feet. "Lets go find our wizard and bring him in. Shouldn't be too hard if he's a gibering mad man right?"

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 28th February 2014, 11:00 pm

She watched anxiously doing an anime-sweat drop as he suddenly went to the corner and started to draw circles before standing up as if nothing had happened. "Lets go find our wizard and bring him in. Shouldn't be too hard if he's a gibering mad man right?" he said, and she stood up, lifting up her hand giving a thumbs up, beaming brightly. "Right!" she agreed, following him out of the train, until they eventually came to a road full of stands off to the side, or stores.

The guilt though was just eating at her, she hated to make people feel any kind of sadness, and didn't realize bringing the topic about dragons up with a dragon slayer would affect him. "Hey, sorry about mentioning the dragon thing earlier.." she paused, rubbing the back of her head. "To make up for it, how about I buy us something to eat? We might as well before we go and find the mad man." she offered, smiling cheerfully with her hand now placed to her side.

"How come your so nice?" Melody blurted out, with a smirk plastered to her maw, tail fluttering back and forth as she hovered beside her. "Your never like this.." the fox sighed, looking away with a sarcastic frown. "Shut up!" Viola shouted, tightening her hands into fist as the fox chuckled from her reaction.

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 3rd March 2014, 11:19 am

Kaligos's stomach was rather empty but they were working. It was wrong for them to try and go get food when they needed to be actually be doing their job as assigned by the guild. It would be wrong to go and eat while the job was incomplete. It would make the guild look bad, and Kaligos did more then enough to make Fairy Tail have a bad reputation already. He had just destroyed a train station after all.

"No we need to get to work. It could take forever to actually find someone in Oak. It's name is slightly deceiving after all, this is actually a rather large place for a town." Kaligos let out a long sigh as she apologized for her comment about dragons. It was understandable. After all she was one of the rare few who had actually seen a dragon, they were creatures so rare that they had become non existent. The few people who had seen a dragon were as far as Kaligos knew her and the seven other dragon slayers who had been raised by the creatures.

"Don't apologize. They are creatures of power, and amazingly inspiring. However we are called the dragon slayers not dragon kin, and my relationship with my father though I do have fond memories is mostly negative. In truth I didn't feel like I had a family until I joined Fairy Tail. They are my family, and I would do anything to protect a member of our guild as well as uphold our guilds reputation. Sure i'm not the brightest of people and I tend to break more then I touch, but as long as your in Fairy Tail you can depend on me to have your back." Kaligos said with a rather arrogant smile.

"Any way lets focus on getting to work." He said sniffing the air, checking for anything dangerous with his enhanced senses.

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd March 2014, 11:19 am

The member 'Kaligos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout WeakMonster
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd March 2014, 9:24 pm

Viola glowered once he denied the offer of going to get a quick bite, after all his reason was an appropriate one, which allowed Viola to broom off the feeling. She followed him sharply, feeling like they were nearing danger as they continued on through Oak Town, at least 20 minutes passing by before hollering and the sense in her feet allowed her to feel the agitation of buildings breaking nearby as crowds of citizens pushed by them, the area eventually clearing. "Is that him?" she asked attentively her hand shaking in fear as a man evenloped in fire stood off in the clearing toward them, a bunch of other men dressed similar standing behind him.

Seconds before she realized what was even happening, a blast of fire was hurdling her way as she stood their uncertain of what to do as the flames neared her, closer and closer. Her arms covered her face, pleading that the terrible thing would go away.

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd March 2014, 9:24 pm

The member 'Viola Purefoy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout NormalMonster
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 4th March 2014, 11:04 am

Kaligos smelled the fire wizard before he actually saw the flames, and when the fire was sent towards Viola, Kaligos calmly stepped forward. His hands glowed a soft green and were suddenly replaced with crystaline claws not unlike those of a dragons, long talons replaced his fingers and just by extending one towards the flames did he take the hit and dispel the fireball. His hand letting off a small amount of smoke but the crystaline structure of his rock skin didn't burn.

"Yeah weak fire magic like that doesn't even come close to actually working on me. Since I can shift my skin to rocks when i need too I don't even really feel the heat. Oh and I was raised in the scorching sun of a desert waist-land. As long as you stay behind me Viola you have nothing to fear from these guys." Kaligos said trying to look brave and stoic. She was clearly frightened by fire magic, which was understandable he had seen just how strong fire magic could be. When he had been on a mission with Mari she had blown him away with her power, but that was the power of a fire dragon... compared to that these guys hadn't even scratched him yet.

The problem then became that the one fire wizard was joined by two others. They all shared the same kind of smell, and when they grouped together that was going to be a problem. As the three of them stepped up Kaligos breathed in deep his stomach and cheeks all extending, as he put his hadns forward an intricate green magic circle appeared around his hands. "Earth Dragon Roar." In an instant the market was suddenly hit by what was best described as a sand storm. The force of which knocked the three weak fire wizards back and extinguished their conjoined flame.

damage summery:

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th March 2014, 6:57 pm

"As long as you stand behind me Viola you have nothing to fear from these guys." the last sentence Kaligos spoke made her shift slightly as her arms reduced back to her sides. Her hands had now clenched into fists, agitated that she needed to be protected. It was another dislike of hers, to feel weak, to feel like she couldn't do anything. Though fire mainly reminded her of her past she knew this wasn't the time to pause out on her friend, because of a damaging memory. The citizens of Oak Town needed them, and so did Kaligos. Viola suddenly shrugged past Kaligos, her alluring blue eyes tightened in ferocity as her hands slowly faced the sky. "Water Creation: Dome!" she called out, her voice echoing in a alarming and bitter way, slim hesitation in the Fire Mages steps as three more of them neared Kaligos and Viola once more.

As soon as the breath of water brushed across her fingers her hands swung forward, palms facing the three as water rose from the ground, trapping them inside the large ball as she lifted it into the air, tightening the water pressure little by little, with every modest move in her fingers. Without thinking, of even the buildings surrounding them, or how much money and effort the citizens had put into buying their shops and homes she thrusted the water dome into the side of a building along with the fire mages inside. The building cracked, and bits flew everywhere before she enlarged her eyes and said "oops". Viola was still completely un-aware that Melody had vanished later before to go cause trouble like she usually did, the thought of defeating these guys, pushing the heart-breaking memories away, and the cost of how much damage she had just made was all that was really on her mind.

Summary:

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 5th March 2014, 11:56 am

"Nice shot... Wait your a water wizard, and your afraid of fire?" Kaligos said almost astonished. He didn't fear fire because his rock skin was difficult to burn, and most of his spells smothered earth, but she was a water wizard. She was the one that they should have been afraid of, and watching how easily she accidentally destroyed half a building and part of a wall. Kaligos couldn't help but think she was right at home inside Fairy Tail and their use of over kill. Of course his comment was awkward when people realized that he was the earth dragon and was afraid of going underground for any reason. Still she was a water wizard, what did she have to fear from fire? Her magic seemed the more effective for attacking groups, Kaligos was better at the one on one aspects of fighting.

still when the fire mages regrouped the three of them looked ready to try and end her. Kaligos stepped forward, his skin turning to stone as he gained scale like grooves along his flesh [color]"New plan I tank you take them down."[/color] He said stepping forward. As the fire mages launched their assaults Kaligos's skin took the fire they shot at him. Each fire ball passed over him like a wave heating his rock like skin, but unable to burn anything past his clothing. He wasn't immune to fire however, with each attack his skin smoked and steamed, leaving darker patches that would turn to small burns later. For now though Kaligos could ignore the pain.

damage summery:

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 5th March 2014, 4:00 pm

Viola studied Kaligos, it was obvious that he was ignoring the pain. Her gaze darted toward the other three that were approaching them, recognizing the face of the insane wizard. But, where was the wizard who had made this man insane. She extended her arms forward, as if to grab onto something. "Wind Creation: Sword!" she hollered, a wind sword suddenly appeared in her hands, as she darted forward like a strong current in the breeze, seeming nothing more than a flash of light. Adjusting her arms, and the sword in her hands the insane wizard had suddenly cast a spell, fire streams blasting just by Viola, brushing against her skin lightly, until one hit her arm, tearing and burning at her flesh as she gritted her teeth together, rearing her sword.

For somebody so insane, who didn't seem they would ever be afraid suddenly was. Her sword made of wind contacted the body of the insane wizard, his body hitting the ground so hard that it cracked, and bits of the gravel flew around. The wind had suddenly died down around her as she stood up-right, grasping onto her arm in pain as the blood descended onto the ground with a splat. The two other wizards still stood off to the sides of her, and didn't hesitate to throw a kick her way. Surprisingly she never saw this coming, and was instantly contacted in the stomach and back of her head dropping to the ground, coughing to regain her breath as the two wizards laughed at her.

Summary:

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 10th March 2014, 12:05 am

As Viola was punched onto the ground Kaligos was more or less taken aback that she was actually using more then one element. At first he had thought of her as just a water wizard for her first spell, but now it was clearly apparent that she had more then one element. That alone made her unique among most wizards, though she was also currently outnumbered by fire wizards, and on the ground so strengths of one magic could be argued later. As the two still standing fire wizards raised their hands they were getting ready to unleash a burst of fire onto Viola's body which was still down on the ground.

Kaligos moved as quickly as he could throwing his stone body over top of her as the fire struck his back. He closed his eyes and acted the part of a shield again. His rock skin resistant to the flames, up until the fire spell ended, and with it so did his stone scales. His skin reverting to a much more fleshy tanned brown, and the skin on his back getting a light burn across them. Kaligos twisted around for a moment, his arm grabbing Viola by the wrist.

"That's all i got for the moment, So back on your feet!" As Kaligos spoke he twisted around and tossed Viola up into the air so she could either attack from the air, or land back on her feet, either way Kaligos needed a moment's diversion. His fist grabbed some of the stones that had been broken by the last attack, and he started shoveling the earth down into his mouth by the handfulls his jaws crushing the stone as he went.

Kaligos: 65 health
    Mana: 75%

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 10th March 2014, 7:26 pm

As Viola was thrown into the air, the wind currents let her glide carefully through the sky. Her body felt light as she slowed to a stop, the wind picking up around the area, as though a storm were coming. It seemed as though she were about to command another spell, but instead she wrapped herself in somewhat of a wind shield, slowly contacting the ground with her feet.

"So you like to play with fire, huh?" she said, her face wasn't visible through the wind. "Hear me now, nobody hurts my friends, you got it!?" she shouted, her voice was frightening to the mages. The crazed Fire Mage stood up though, laughing and slinging from side to side. This still striked Viola as a bit odd, that somebody would act like this. But, it was definitely the source of a magical curse that drived him insane. Then the wind on her body was replaced with fire, making her visible as her hair swayed back and forth, an intense look on her face as she walked forward. Of course, some would say you have to fight fire with fire, but the obviously wouldn't turn out so well, so now she was relying on her physical skills in fighting.

Summary:

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 10th March 2014, 8:00 pm

Kaligos continued to shovel dirt and rubble down his gullet, honestly it all tasted horrible. It was like eating charcoal at that point. And what was more it had almost no real defening taste, but with every bite Kaligos could feel his lost strength returning to him, and while Viola had their attention Kaligos was free to persue a means to an end of this conflict. It took a moment to crack through the harder rubble of the street, but underneath that was the sand mix, a layer of construction that was basically just heavy wet sand used to seperate and hold down moister, but more importantly it was earth Kaligos didn't need to chew.

The air was suddenly filled with a sound akin to someone drinking from a straw. Kaligos stood up as the sand at his feet, seemed to drain upwards into his mouth. His body extending as he drained all the energy he needed from the earth around him. Finally he felt rested his body felt ready and willing to fight again. He stretched his arms out wide, and smiled. "Okay now lets do this."

Kaligos charged in towards the fire mage, his claws once again returning to coat his fists in green crystal. There time was up, and that meant he was ready to fight again. Kaligos charged in from the low ground while Kara had the high ground, bringing his fist across to the fire mages ribs He went for a full body tackle. He hit too, and the fire mage was pushed back, but at the same time not nearly as far as he should be. There was a heated flash, and Kaligos' face was suddenly on the ground, his stomach burning with pain from a fire punch he hadn't seen coming.

Kaligos: 65 health
    Mana: 80%

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 10th March 2014, 8:17 pm

Viola saw this, and landed in front of Kaligos with a thud, her eyes bitter, frowning as she slowly leaned upward to face the insane fire mage and fire mages. "Elemental Creation: Vortex." she said, her voice was blank as a bright blue aura coated her body. She shouldn't of used that spell due to the fact that she had already used up to much of her magical energy. But, she wasn't going to back down now.

Taking a step forward carefully she twirled around, arms extended as the aura extended from her arms colliding into the three fire mages, except for the crazed one. He laughed wickedly, bringing a hand to his chest as Viola pursed her lips together, pushing herself even more that the ground was beginning to crack. Roaring she took a small jump forward contacting her palms into the earth as the aura waved in the direction she hit, heading straight toward the crazed mage. It hit him, along with the other buildings behind him, leaving a trail of smoke. She stood there, face dazed and confused and slightly staggering back and forth before falling to her knees and onto the ground. "Oops.." she smiled lightly again, before closing her eyes weakly.

Summary:

Main Theme:
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 10th March 2014, 8:48 pm

Kaligos rolled getting up. His stomach was burned, but it was rather clear that he was not the only one hurt around here, and that his injuries were in fact far less then his partner viola who looked like she could barely stand. Kaligos's eye twitched they needed to finish this, and while his claws could do just that, honestly it seemed like underkill, and that wasn't really Kaligos's style. No at this point just breaking this street wasn't really good enough. "This is the part where all go away."

Breathing in, Kaligos's body swelled with air, the mages who were all at this point dazed to the point of confusion didn't even get a chance to react to what was about to fall upon them. Clapping Kaligos put his hands out infront of him and formed the familiar magic circle. "Roar of the earth Dragon!" Kaligos breathed forcing out a litterally sandstorm from his mouth. The rage of his storm enveloped the remaining mages and the harsh vortex of sand drove them strait into the wall at the end of the street shattering it.

Kaligos went through the rubble gathering up the unconscious wizards. It took a moment but he through their bodies against one another after a moment. Taking out a perminant marker, Kaligos couldn't write, but he could draw when he needed too, and worked on drawing the fairy tail guild emblem on all of their faces. Normally he would have hated putting the fairy tail guild sigial anywhere near such people, but it was pretty clear it was done in marker and not an actual tattoo, add to that Kaligos's bad art skill and it looked more like a chicken on a sled then a fairy jumping around. "Now they will know who to send the reward too, and We can claim it from the master after the rune knights send it over to the guild."

Kaligos walked towards Viola placing a hand on her before she could colapse and letting her use her as a crutch. "The rune knights can handle the clean up... I would honestly rather not have to do any rebuilding unlike last time." The last time he had caused this kind of property damage Simon, had basically thrown him under the bus and handed him over to the rune knights. It wasn't an experience Kaligos wanted to relive at the moment.

~Character~
    Afternoon Freakout 34r

~Magic~

theme songs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 11th March 2014, 10:08 am

After so much deliberation i am satisfied with you complying, mission complete.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:00 am