Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance) Empty Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd April 2014, 3:47 pm

Lance woke up that morning and found each of the girls and gathered them all in the middle of the guild. He stood in front of them with a look on his face that said "I got a treat for you guys." and laughed with a big grin. "Hey girls, to welcome you to the team and the guild I would like to take all of you to a bar!" he said with a smile as he took each of the girls hands before they could say no and pulled them out the doors of the guild only to let go of them when they were out of the guild.

When they were out Lance turned around with a smile "Ok the Bar is just across the street and I am well known there meaning I am able to get a small discount there on drinks!" he said giving each of the girls a warm smile "Sorry for forcing you to come its just..." he said as his voice got sadder "I don't really have anyone to hang out with today..." he said stuffing his hands into his pockets "The bar is just right over there." he said pointing at a building that was made of dark brown wood and started walking towards it. He didn't blame them if they didn't want to follow him... he kind of took them without asking.

As he walked inside he walked up to the bar tender and placed some jewels on the counter "I would like your strongest beer you have here!" Lance said with a smile then turned around to face the girls who came with him "What do you guys want to drink? They have all kinds of drinks here, not just beer. Drinks are on me!" He told them with a smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shade
    Shade

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 650

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance) Empty Re: Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance)

Post by Shade 4th April 2014, 12:51 am

Yuki Hari did not answer Lance, but instead blushed and covered her face more. She was embarrassed and grateful for Lance's kindness at taking him here. However despite her looks, she was still underaged so she settled with ordering a milkshake. She sat quietly and noticed the entire bar went quiet and staring at her. This caused her to blush and cover her face with her scarf. This was too embarrassing. She however stayed quiet and tried to not cause any trouble. She was just trying to be human and not a soul-eating monster. She sighed in a bit of depression.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance) O552rn
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Strings of Reality
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance) Empty Re: Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance)

Post by Sanguinn 4th April 2014, 5:39 am

Orin happily followed Lance to the bar, not hesitating to order the most expensive wine the place had upon getting there. She sat next to Yuki, with proper posture as she was taught as a child, and waited patiently for the drink to arrive. This was actually the first time she had been to a bar, and it wasn't as bad as she initially thought it would be. Upon looking over her shoulder, she initially thought the attention of everyone was directed at her because of her posture and cat features, but she soon realized they were all staring at Yuki.

"Why are they staring at you?" she asked the young girl, giving a warm smile as she looked down at her. "I guess they just find you attractive." she said with a bit of a chuckle. "You are kind of adorable, after all." she said as her wine was poured into a champagne flute for her. She took a quick sip of it, purring as a result as she glanced down at Yuki with a reassuring smile, trying to cheer her up.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 4th April 2014, 6:13 am

When Lance had taken Aos hand, she had fallen in a state of complete shyness. As she was pulled to the bar, her head was facing the ground. She was blushing heavily and didn't want people to see. Ao had also quietly pulled her hat downwards, so it somewhat covered her blue eyes.

As they finally reached the bar, Ao sat down next to Orin, not sure on what to order. But as she was underage, she really didn't want alcohol and decided to order some orange juice. People were staring at their table, mostly at Yuki as it seemed. Well no surprise there, Ao thought that she looked really cute, especially with her scarf. She listened to Orin, but didn't really have anything to say herself, so Ao just sat there, quietly sipping her drink, while holding onto her hat with one of her hands. She hadn't taken her hat off in front of anyone yet, so she didn't think anyone would know of her cat ears. Ao sighed silently.

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th April 2014, 10:36 am

Lance sat down across from the three girls and smiled at them as he took a sip of his beer. As he listened to them he smiled "You do look attractive today Yuki..." he said as he sat back and looked at all of them "In fact you all look attractive today." he said with a grin as he took yet another big gulp of his beer. He didn't want them to get the wrong idea that he was flirting with them but he had to hide the fact that he was testing them to see how they would respond to different situations but deep down in him he felt like they really were attractive today.

Although it was true that he was underage, he didn't really care about drinking seeing as he had been drinking since he was a kid. Lance looked at Ao and smiled "So why do you were that hat?" Lance asked with a sort of smile "You don't have to say now, if its to embarrassing it can wait until later." Lance said with a nod as he turned to Orin "You got wine?" he asked cocking his head a bit "You seem like the fancy type. Any reason why?" he asked her with a feint smile.

After a while Lance had ran out of beer in his bottle and he grimaced "I am going to go get ONE more of their strongest beer... just one..." he said as he got up and stumbled to the counter and talked to the bar tender. When Lance came back he was carrying a carton of the beer he just drank. When he saw people staring at him he smiled "What?" he asked as he laughed and sat back down, popping another lid off the bottle "Cheers..." he muttered as he started to down it.

Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 4th April 2014, 11:26 am

Yuki bluushed even redderafter the compliment and just drank her shake. Not answering her in the least. If Yuki had a working heart, it would be punding really fast. She still did not know Orin that made her even more shy, it made her cover 3/4 of her face. Why was she cursed to get so much attention? She then looked at Ao and noticed that she was familiar from somewhere. Something that she read, but couldn't finger what. It then dawned on her to sneak behind Ao and gently pull off her cap to show her cat ears. Her eyes then widened as stars formed, she was with a celebrity! Yuki hugged Ao till she squeaked, "Oh my god! I knew I saw you from somewhere! You were in the bikini issue of the modeling magazine! Those cat ears are so cute! That's it, you are my best friend forever and I am making you tacos daily from now on."

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Strings of Reality
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 4th April 2014, 2:53 pm

Orin chuckled at Yuki and took a sip of her wine. "Well, Lance. I was born to a very rich family and taught how to be all fancy and stuck up like a stereotypical rich person. I did not enjoy it, so I left." she said before taking another sip. "I was... different, to the point of not being comfortable around my own family. It took me a while to realize that I could join a guild and be happy there." she finished before taking a sip of her now half full wine glass.

Looking at Ao, she smiled upon seeing the girl's cat ears. "Oh! Am I not the only with cat ears anymore?" she asked happily as she swiveled in her seat to turn towards Ao. She gasped and stared at the girl's cat ears, and then reached up to feel her own. They flicked around at the touch, making her grin. "Do you think we can be cat friends?" she asked, looking hopefully down at Ao.

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 5th April 2014, 1:09 am

Ao pulled her hat down even more, due to Lance complimenting them all. She wasn't very comfortable with compliments, but she did like them. Ao quietly listened to Lance question and was really thinking about reveling her cat ears to them, as they would be in a team together. But before she could even answer Yuki had sneaked up behind her back and pulled her hat off, revealing her cat ears. Ao let out a small cry, she didn't know what to do, but before she could do anything Yuki had already embraced her, talking a lot and fast. Ao couldn't keep up really, but could understand what she was saying a little. The magazine, Ao had completely forgotten it, he mind filled with memories, remembering Adessa. Ao had no clue what had happened to her, she did miss her.

Orin's question broke her out of her thoughts. She turned her fact to look at her and quietly said: '' I hope so. '' She then turned back to Yuki, who was still hugging her and hugged back. She didn't know what to say to her really, but Yuki saying she would make tacos for her made Ao really happy. Aos cat ears were twitching just a little bit, they usually did when she was happy.

Welcoming new people (Yuki, Orin, Ao, Lance) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th April 2014, 12:43 pm

Lance started at Yuki as she hugged Ao and pulled her hat off. As she did Lance smirked a little "Interesting..." Lance thought as he stared at Ao "Cat ears?" he said smiling "I have a little girl just like you!" he said as he looked around and saw that Lea was just walking into the bar looking around. "Speak of the devil..." Lance muttered as he waved his hand "Lea over here!" he said as Lea spotted him and quickly ran over and clung onto Ao then looked at Orin "You found people with ears like mine?" she asked Lance happily and Lance sort of nodded as Lea's cat ears flickered happily.

Lea wasn't letting go of Ao but instead sat next to her and eyed Lance's carton of beer "That's not healthy dad..." She muttered as she got up and took his beer back to the counter to give it back. She knew her dad was already really drunk and didn't want him to get more drunk and because he was drunk she decided to sit next to Ao.

Lance didn't see it fair that he had learned something about Ao but the girls didn't know anything about him. "Hey girls I would like you to meet someone..." he muttered as he silently took off his shirt to reveal a big scar going down his chest. Lance's eye twitched a little seeing as he hated showing his scar "Come on out Lex..." Lance muttered as a shadow came out of the scar and took the form of a man sitting next to Lance. The man looked exactly like Lance except he had red eyes instead of Lance's yellow. Lex looked at the three girls and nodded "Hey... my names Lex..." he said as he disappeared back into Lance's scar.

Lance put his shirt back on and looked over at Lea who had fallen asleep on Ao's arm. Lance smiled and laughed a little "Sorry about that..." he told Ao as he picked Lea up and laid her down next to him.

Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 6th April 2014, 3:40 am

Yuki just happily grabbed the 3 cat girls and happily said, "That settles it, I am adopting all of you! You are all so cuuuuuuuute.~" She hugged very tightly and may cause some girls to feel cold touch of her skin. It was because she was a snow spirit though, not technically alive anymore. She really tried to fit in, but then there was a loud stomach rumble as she sighed. All their cuteness made her hungry for souls. It was the one thing she did not enjoy doing, it made her feel like a monster. Wasn't she one though? It was hard to stay normal when you could be a ticking time bomb at any second. However if she had permission from an Fairy Tail member, then it would be okay to eat their soul.

She asked, "Hey sorry i-if this is sudden, but may I get permission to nibble on your warmth and soul...? I am hungry and well..."

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 11:05 am