Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hell summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)  Empty When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 22nd April 2014, 3:33 pm

Rose skipped through Magnolia in a pretty happy mood. All she had thought of that day was how she had gotten saved by somebody. She was pretty thirsty that day but she didn't mind all that much because she was happy!

She leaned up against the wall and sighed "I am happy not living as a princess!" she said as she sat down and started drinking some milk she had gotten the day before.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Strings of Reality
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)  Empty Re: When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Post by Sanguinn 22nd April 2014, 4:11 pm

"Excuse me miss..." said a voice from just next to Rose. Should the catgirl look up she would see another catgirl standing there, this one holding a parasol and wearing very fancy looking clothes."Your clothes are torn up... are you okay? Did something happen?" asked the girl as she leaned forwards to look down at the girl over her own large chest. "Can I do anything to help you?" the catgirl asked, looking genuinely concerned.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)  Empty Re: When two cats meet (Orin and Rose)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 22nd April 2014, 4:33 pm

Rose looked up at the lady with a smile because standing in front of her was yet another hero to her. She stood up and smiled "Nothing that bad happened." she said cheerfully but in her mind she thought about the bounty hunters that had attacked her trying to take her back to her tribe so they could kill her.

She took a long look at the person and saw that she had fancy clothing on and looked rich "Uhm miss, would you by any chance be a princess?" she asked cocking her head to the side as she did. She wouldn't dislike the lady if she had been a princess. She looked royal and it was just a question.

Rose looked at the lady and immediately sensed that her blood was a bit spicy and her eyes flickered with determination for a second.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 22nd April 2014, 4:54 pm

"Oh, okay. I was just wondering because your... undergarments, were torn. I apologize if it is something you do not wish to discuss." she said, standing up straight and formally, her parasol slung over her shoulder and held with two hands. "A... princess? Not technically but my family was very rich and well known. When I was a child, I most certainly believed myself to be a princess. However, that time has passed, and I no longer consider myself as such." she said, offering a hand for the girl to shake. "I am Rin Sanguinna, but please just call me Orin."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 22nd April 2014, 5:39 pm

Rose looked at Orin's hand and licked her mouth for a second before taking her hand and holding it. "Your very pretty Orin!" Rose said happily as she looked Orin in the eye and swung her arms. She really did think that she was pretty but she also wanted to soften her up a little.

She lifted Orin's hand a bit higher and dragged her finger across it "Hey Orin... mind if I have some... some of your blood?" Rose said in a seductive tone as she looked at Orin's hand with a grin.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 22nd April 2014, 5:50 pm

"Oh thank you- NO!!" Orin shouted, pulling her hand away and stepping away from Rose. "I-I mean... just... just watch.." she mumbled, averting her eyes and holding her hand up to her mouth. With a sigh, Orin bit her hand enough to draw blood, a light moan escaping her lips as she did so. The blood fell from her hand and onto the pavement, making a loud boiling sound as loads of steam rose off of it. The blood soon began to fall into the pavement, melting it away into steaming rock. "My blood is literally as hot as lava. Drinking it would be more than just painful." she said, frowning a little bit. "I apologize for yelling, I just don't want to accidentally hurt you." Orin's blood rose from the pavement and entered her hand again, the wound closing up but not healing. "Please forgive my rudeness."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 22nd April 2014, 6:26 pm

Rose was taken aback by Orin's sudden outburst at the blood thing but then quickly understood why. She smirked a little but soon turned it into a sly grin "Well I am thirsty for some blood..." she said in a seductive tone once more as she bit into her hand with a small wince as she did. As the blood dripped out of her hand she held her hand out to Orin and grabbed Orin's hand. She held Orin's hand under hers and let the blood from her hand drip from her hand and onto Orin's.

After she was finished there was a small puddle of blood of Orin's hand and Rose lifted it to her face and started licking the blood off. After she was finished she looked at Orin with a small smile "Your skin tastes good..." she said with a small laugh.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 22nd April 2014, 6:49 pm

Orin was a bit taken aback by the way the girl's actions and words, but she didn't seem too fazed at all. "Oh? Why thank you, dear. You are very pretty as well." she said, letting the girl hold her hand. "But... why did you do that?" she asked. "And why are you out here in your undergarments? Not to mention they are quite torn up as well... Do you need more?" she asked with a smile, gently pulling her hand away and stepping up to Rose. "I can provide more clothes for you if you wish, or at least undergarments if that is all you need."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 22nd April 2014, 7:06 pm

Rose looked at Orin as her eyes gleamed. As of right now Rose thought of her as a hero.

At the mention of cloths Rose smiled and nodded "I would like some cloths yes... just make sure they are not to tight..." she said with a kind smile "I will tell you what happened once I get the cloths..." she muttered as she grimaced.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 22nd April 2014, 7:19 pm

"Ah, then please follow me miss... uhm... I apologize, I do not recall you telling me your name." Orin said, gently pulling the other cat girl along around the nearby corner. "And this will be a short journey to my house, please be patient dear." she said with a warm smile as they walked down the street.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 23rd April 2014, 6:49 pm

Rose happily skipped along as she swung her arms gently. After hearing that she had to be patient she smiled and nodded "Ok~" she said in a childish tone as she continued skipping. She wanted some clean cloths bad so then she could mess with Orin a bit. She snapped as she remembered Orin asking her something "OH and my name is Rose blackthorn. Its an honor to meet you!" she said happily as she skipped along some more.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 23rd April 2014, 7:17 pm

It took the two girls no more than ten minutes to reach Orin's house, which looked large and lush as compared to all the other houses around. The exterior was painted red like her hair and black curtains blocked the light from getting inside. Maybe Orin just liked the dark? Possibly.

"Ah, here it is Ms. Blackthorn." Orin said, biting her thumb so a little blood could flow. The blood slowly formed into a key shape, and she inserted it into the slot before twisting it around a bit and pulling it out. Upon opening the door, the smell of what one could assume was tea tree leaves. It was a very sweet and pleasant natural smell that wafted into the two girls' noses gently, making Orin sigh with delight as she stepped inside her home. "Welcome to my humble abode, deary. Feel free to make yourself at home while I fetch you a fresh pair of clothes. Is there any specific style you prefer, or does anything fit?" she asked, letting go of Rose and slipping off her shoes to set them aside.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 24th April 2014, 3:24 pm

Rose stepped inside the house and smiled at Orin. she looked down at the cloths she had on and looked back at Orin "Something like this only less.... ripped..." she said snickering a little. She sat down in the nearest chair and muttered to herself "Why did someone random help me..." she muttered as she remembered Alexander and how he was another random person who saved her. She didn't know why this was happening but she wanted to thank them correctly.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 26th April 2014, 6:40 pm

"Okay then, this will take no more than a minute." Orin said before vanishing upstairs for a few moments and returning back down with a fresh pair of underwear, a bra (that hopefully fit Rose) and a nightgown, everything being black. "I apologize for not being able to provide any decent wear for public or anything. You are a bit bigger than me, after all, so I doubt my clothes would fit you." she said, handing Rose the clothes and smiling. "Would you prefer I leave for a moment so you can get changed or...?"

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 26th April 2014, 7:13 pm

Rose stared at Orin for a second then back at the cloths "Its ok... this is about what I wear outside anyways." she said with a small giggle then looked at Orin when she asked if she wanted her to leave. Rose shook her head slowly "You don't have to leave for a moment if you don't want to. I am not hiding anything. I know you want to watch as well so I may as well give you that." she giggled again as she took off the bra she had on a put the new one on. It was a bit small for her but it fit fine. She got the rest changed and after she pulled on the nightgown she sighed. "Thank you for the cloths!" she said with a smile.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 26th April 2014, 7:40 pm

"Are you sure? I can go if- Oh... Oh my..." Orin said, holding a hand up to cover her mouth as she watched Rose get changed. Her body was quite mesmerizing, and she found she couldn't take her eyes off of the woman's body. A hand rose to cover her mouth as she watched, her face turning a little red to signify that she was actually kind of embarrassed. Even still, she was actually kind of sad to see it end. The eye candy was really appreciated. "I... I apologize for being so... perverted. Please forgive me Ms. Blackthorn." she said, bowing as she asked for forgiveness. It hadn't been until just afterwards that she felt that it was rude to watch another person in the nude unless they were doing... that.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 26th April 2014, 7:48 pm

Rose laughed at Orin's embarrassed "Please don't be embarrassed!" she said laughing as she collapsed in a chair laughing "Its not that bad that your a naughty kitty. I kind of like it in fact!" she said with a big grin as she looked at Orin in the eye with a bit of seduction "You did like it didn't you?" she said with a small pout as she crossed her arms "Because if you didn't that would make me sad..." she said sadly.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 26th April 2014, 8:00 pm

"N-No!" Orin said, sitting in a chair just next to Rose. "I did like it... In fact, I do find you quite attractive." she said, looking at Rose with a strange little stare for a moment before shaking her head. "But I must not think like that! We just met, getting... intimate, would be a little too much." she said, looking over at Rose with a smile. "For now, we are just friends. For now. Until otherwise, may I get you anything?"

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 26th April 2014, 10:08 pm

Rose looked down a bit sadly at Orins response then perked right back up. "Yah friends!" She said happily with a smile and a cute little giggle. She then realized she had never had a girl as a friend before and immidiatly became a bit happy. "I don't need anything at the moment. You have already been a big help!" She said nodding her head to Orin greatfully.

She stared at Orin for a second before she started to touch her cat ears "You have pretty ears..." Rose muttered with fascination a she kept petting them.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 27th April 2014, 2:17 pm

"O-Oh? Uh... Thank you...?" Orin said hesitantly, smiling and purring at the petting of her ears. "You uh... have some nice cat ears too." she said as her hands wandered up to play with Rose's ears. They were soft to the touch, making Orin smile warmly. It wasn't until about a minute in she realized how weird this must seem, and quickly pulled her hands away. "O-Oh I apologize. I should have asked first... Uhm... do you mind if I... you know..."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 27th April 2014, 2:38 pm

Rose blushed a bit when Orin touched her ears and purred a bit. When Orin stopped and asked her if she could do something Rose simply nodded "Yes, I would prefer if you did actually..." she muttered as she took a long look at Orin. When Orin had touched her ears it actually felt good and made her tail flick with excitement.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 29th April 2014, 5:49 pm

"Ah... okay then." Orin said, reaching to continue petting Rose's ears. "They are... quite soft and... oh my..." She just couldn't get over how cute Rose was. "To say I would want to keep your for myself, if only just for this... would not be a lie." she said with a warm chuckle. "But that would be cruel, so I do not think I will try." Orin moved closer to Rose, smiling as a hand ran down the cat's back until it stopped at her tail. "I do hope you do not mind this either. Please forgive me if you do." she said before slowly stroking Rose's tail.

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 29th April 2014, 5:55 pm

Rose smiled at Orin as she spoke. When Orin moved closer and began to touch her tail something awoke inside of Rose. She blushed a bit "N-No I don't mind...." Rose stuttered as she placed her hand on Orin's arm and moved closer "Now... the question is... will you mind this?" she said as she came closer and kissed Orin on the lips. It was better than Rose had expected so Rose just sat there and did not pull away. The person who would have to pull away was Orin now.
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sanguinn 29th April 2014, 6:16 pm

"Mind wha- MMPF!" Orin was interrupted by Rose's kiss, which took her by surprise. To say she was shocked was an understatement. She didn't know what to do in this situation. Should she just go with it or...

Pushing Rose away and back into the chair, Orin leaped up from her seat and looked down upon Rose with a look of both shock and a little horror.

"R-R-Rose why d-did you do t-that??" Orin stuttered quickly as she began pacing back and forth across the floor in front of Rose. "T-That was my f-first k-k-kiss! I-I w-was saving t-that for the p-person I r-really liked... B-But you j-just..." Orin was panicking, she didn't know what to do or say anymore, and instead she collapsed onto her knees, holding her head in her hands as she was on the verge of tears. "I-I don't l-like you like that, and y-you don't l-like me l-like t-that e-either... S-So what d-do I...?"

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 29th April 2014, 6:25 pm

Rose raised an eye as Orin jumped up and started getting nervous. Rose stared at her for a while with a bit of a confused expression until she finally understood what was going on. "Shit... I broke her..." Rose said in her mind as she got up from the chair and crouched down in front of Orin "Hey Calm down..." she muttered "I am sorry ok?" she said as she got up "now I can tell that you may not want to see me any more so...." she said as she headed for the door "Nice meeting you!" she said with a fake smile as she closed the door to the house and stepped outside.

She dropped down to her knees outside of the house and started crying. It was hard to make Rose cry so this was something she didn't understand at all. She didn't mean to hurt Orin but she knew that she had.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:02 pm