Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lost Snowgirl (Open)

Shade
    Shade

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 650

Lost Snowgirl  (Open) Empty Lost Snowgirl (Open)

Post by Shade 2nd April 2014, 6:53 am

There was an abnormal weather for the town of Magnolia. The weather went from normal spring weather to a snowstorm in a heartbeat. There was no warning, nor was there any sign that this was coming. It just happened, the pure white snowflakes fell from the sky and coated the town in a winter wonderland. Still many people stayed indoors, including some mages of Fairy Tail. But they were going to have a new visitor soon.

Yuki was lost for what seemed like a long time, she could not find her home in the forest. She wandered for so long and she was getting tired and hungry... so very hungry... It was gnawing at her very soul, but ignored it. Her mind was fuzzy as well, she could not remember what happened yesterday or day before... It was hard, all she wanted was to go home. She couldn't remember home either, only that the forest was important place in her life.

Yuki opened the door to Fairy Tail and looked at the guild hall. There were so many people and it was so lively. The girl was wearing a white floral kimono in this cold weather, hardly the appropriate weather for this storm. And her beauty was beyond compare with not a single imperfection on her face. It was as if she was sculpted by the hands of god themselves. The moment that anybody came up to her she hid the lower part of her face with the scarf she wore, her cheeks blushing from shyness. She stuttered, "H-hello, m-my name is Yuki Hari and I am lost... Her voice started to trail off to silence and she stopped maintaining eye contact with the person...whoever it was. She could not look at stranger in the eye.

OOGC: Lance asked to have a spot and rather we keep it to a few members for manageable post.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lost Snowgirl  (Open) Empty Re: Lost Snowgirl (Open)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd April 2014, 10:20 am

Lance lifted his head off of the table just in time to see a girl walk in saying she was lost. Lance got up and walked over to her with a kind smile " Hey there‚ my names Lance and your in fairy tail. Where are you trying to get to? He said kindly as he placed a hand on the girls shoulder " I can try to help..." Lance said smiling at the girl as he placed an arm on her shoulder and saw that it was cold "Your a bit cold..." Lance said but shrugged it off "Lets go sit down." he said smiling as her as he took her over to a table and sat her down next to him "So... were are you trying to get to Miss Yuki." he said with a slight grin as he looked at her then his smile got gentler "Hey you can look at me you know... I wont hurt you..."

Lance smiled as Lea came up behind him and sat next to them "Who is this dad?" she asked in a childish like tone as she stared at the girl "Lea please leave us alone, this girl is lost and I want to help her..." he said with a kind smile and Lea shrugged and ran off somewhere. Lance looked back at Yuki and scratched his head, laughing a little "Sorry about that..." he said as he laughed a bit.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 2nd April 2014, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 2nd April 2014, 11:10 pm

At the back of the guild hall, Axel was reading a book at a table. It was titled "A Snow Mages Dilemma," which was an adventure novel about.... a snow mage. Axel decided to borrow the book from the Magnolia Library because it was a snow storm in the town, And Axel liked to read books depending on what had happened around him. For instance, during summer time, Axel was always reading books about fire mages and such. When Axel was on the last few pages of his book, a girl had opened the door to the Guild hall. Axel had never seen this girl before, and her beauty was rivaled by few woman, if any. Axel skimmed through the last pages of his book, set it down and got up from his seat. He walked towards the girl so he could get a better look, but it was too late as a guild mate of his had invited her to sit with him already. He was not going to give up, however, and while the girl was talking to Axel's guild mate, he walked up behind them and interrupted there discussion out of jealousy.

"sorry for interrupting, but we wouldn't want a lady as beautiful as you to get the attention of only one man now, would we? My name is Axel Rover. Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Axel said. He held his hand out towards the girl for a handshake.

wc:241

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 3rd April 2014, 6:03 am

It was just so much attention at once, there was one man who was kind enough to offer her a chair. She smiled politely even though she could nope keep eye contact with him. It was too much, it was not every day some handsome man came in shining armor to help her. Her imagination got the better of her as she imagined Lance in full plate armor and riding a horse. She blushed even brighter at the thought before answering, “I-I don’t feel cold. I-I was trying to find my home in the Eastern forests, but the trail has been covered in snow.” She also found Lance’s daughter very cute, he must be a wonderful father.

It was that another handsome man came to the table and introduced himself as Axel Rover. It was too much attention and she covered her face with the scarf even more until her face was covered almost completely with the scarf. Then she was told that she was beautiful and got so embarrassed that she stuttered, “M-Me beautiful?” Yuki then fell backwards and fainted from all the stress and embarrassment.

Lost Snowgirl  (Open) O552rn
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd April 2014, 7:01 am

Lance ignored the coming of the new person and kept his eye on the new girl. He was taken aback when she fell backwards and he caught her just in time. He waited for her to get up as he had laid her in the table and put his jacket on her seeing as she said it was cold. He smiled at her when she got up "What's the matter?" He said laughing a bit "to cold for ya?" He said as he pointed at the jacket "I am going to need that back by the way." He said smiling at her with a warm smile.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 3rd April 2014, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd April 2014, 10:19 am

Unexpectedly, the winds changed. They turned cold the moment Leonard stepped in to Magnolia. But despite the raging cold, it didn't bother him even in his light clothing meant for warm weather. However, he was wondering why the weather would turn into this. The only possible explanation was magic, he didn't even bother to think of something else. But who would do this? From the feel of it, the winds are out of control. There's a new mage in town and is possibly in the hall. Indeed a lot had been coming in lately.

When he arrived at the hall, he was covered in snow. He was like a very muscular snowman. And with every step he took, the snow fell from his body and that's when he noticed a princess lying unconscious. Or at least he thought she was, from the way she was dressed. Curiously, he approached the maiden and felt colder as he went nearer, that must mean she is a snow mage, and the source of this snow storm. But why would she be lying unconscious on

When he was beside them, he addressed Lance first saying "Hey Lance, who's our guest? She looks like a snow-wielding princess to me. Care to fill me in? And why is she unconscious? What have you done to her?" he asked storming all those questions at Lance because he should be responsible for her, along with Axel. He could have asked Axel first but what Leonard saw first was Lance.

Leonard knelt beside the girl and checked for signs that she was okay. He touched her on her neck and forehead and what he felt surprised him. The girl was cold, not because of her magic. She was just cold. Not a single sign that she was alive, and to Leonard that could only mean one thing. Interesting... A spirit... he got up and sighed telling the others that the girl was okay. "Lance, Axel. Go get her some food." He added, but knew that she probably won't need food now, he just said that so the two can have something to do while he discusses her identity with her. While the two were on their way, Leonard carried the girl and laid her on the chair, seeing to it that she'll be fine when she wakes.

Lost Snowgirl  (Open) 60684_s
    Lost Snowgirl  (Open) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd April 2014, 1:26 pm

(Sorry about this... I just wanted to respond to Leos post and give Lea some action)

Lance nodded to Leo as he ran to go get her some food but when he came back she had gone with Leo to sit down in a chair and decided to wait.

Lea sat at a table near them and over looked the girl carefully "She isn't human..." she muttered underneath her breath as Lance came up behind her "You noticed to huh?" he said as he put a hand on her shoulder and led her over to Leo and Yuki "I know why your over here..." Lance said looking at the girl with a smile "You don't need to hide it, I know she is a spirit..." Lance muttered as he sat down next to Leo and sighed. Lea sat on the floor in between the two chairs and  grimaced "Although... why is she here?" she muttered as Lance got some more food for Lea, Leo and him.

As Lance was getting food Lex started talking to him in his head "That girl... she is interesting... is she a princess?" He said to him as Lance walked back "I don't know Lex, but one thing is for sure is that she is beautiful." he said to Lex as he sat back down and gave Leo a plate of food and turned back towards the girl who was still unconscious "The only reason I am near you two right now is because she has my jacket... Nothing else!" Lance said as a small blush came over his face and he smiled at Leo "and plus I have some questions for her myself... I want to help her find where she wants to go... poor girl said she was lost... I want to help her Leo..." he said with determination in his eye "Oh and her name is Yuki." he told Leo as he looked at the girl as he waited with Leo until she woke up.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 3rd April 2014, 4:47 pm

Ebony looked around the Guild Hall as a small female appeared in the guild, overwhelmed and confused. Ebony walked towards her as Lance, Leo and Axel approached her, surrounding the girl. She sighed as she walked faster, towards them. Only to see the girl faint as she shivered, "Why is it so cold.... And who is this...? What did you guys do"
    Her eyed were cold as she stared at the three, only to soften as she looked at the girl.

Hmm... I wonder who she is.... Is she causing this snow? She looked around her as snow began to fall on her head.
    She suddenly smiled as she jumped in the air.

"SNOWBALL FIGHTS!"
    Ebony grabbed some snow from the ground as she threw it at a random mage. The Guild began to join in as they stopped trying to surround the girl. Now that's sorted.

She turned back to the three surrounding the girl, asking them again.
    'Who is she, what happened."

Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 3rd April 2014, 11:18 pm

Yuki Hari was unconscious for about 2 minutes before her gently blue eyes opened again. Her soft blue eyes woke up as she heard the yell of a snowball fight. She woke up to be surrounded by people, it was too much attention. And it caused her to tremble in nervousness, especially since now she was being taken care of so much. He had a jacket over her to keep her warm, but she felt fine in this weather. She felt goof in fact, but there was that gnawing hunger that tugged in her soul. It burrowed deeper and deeper, making her very tired.

She saw the people that looked at her and it felt like they were trapping her and going to interrogate her. What did she do? She just wanted to go back home! Where was home in the Eastern Forest though? She couldn’t remember anymore, everything was so fuzzy. She looked down and started crying, everything was so confusing right. The tears were rolling down as she cried out, “I-I just want to go home. Why are doing this to me?” As she was getting more scared, the blizzard outside was getting worse. It would seem the weather was being affected by her emotions and she was not realizing it. In fact it was appearing that she did not know what she was, as if she still believed she was human.

She was not one however, anybody who studied magical cretures would know that she was a Yuki-Onna. A spirit of a girl that died tragically in a snowstorm and reincarnated to this form. They are known to be feral but beautiful creatures that fed on peoples souls. In most accounts they prefer baby souls. It would appear that Yuki was just recently reincarnated, because she was acting what you’d expect from a shy confused girl in this situation. But what she really was a time bomb waiting to explode, but maybe there was a way to save her before she became a monster.

OOGC: Last paragraph is to help you guys understand more what she is since you are all experienced mages IC. Hope it helps. Also can we just throw the turn order out the window?

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 4th April 2014, 1:20 am

Axel was quite slow getting the food for the girl that leo requested, because he would not keep his eye off of her. He could not resist her beauty, as if a love spell was placed on him. By the time Axel had gotten the food, He noticed that the girl as crying. 'What are all of those people doing to her? Being rude? I cannot have this!' Axel has said in his head. He placed the food don on a nearby table and started walking toward the ever growing crowd around the lost girl. He pushed one or two people out of the way and found himself facing the girl.

"Woah, woah people, let's give the girl space! I am sorry about making you unconcious a few minutes ago. I was just trying to be friendly. Anyway, you need to find your way home? We can all help! We are Fairy Tail!" Axel said, with energy. He wanted to help the girl in whatever way possible, even if it meant walking out into the cold trying to find a place in a forest. Besides, he had not done anything outside of Magnolia Town in days, because he wanted to make up for reading on the days that jobs gave him no breaks.

wc:213

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th April 2014, 4:33 am

Lance agreed with Axel entirely "Yes I think we should give her some space...Axel let's help this girl together..." he said as he smiled him both him and the girl. Just like Axel Lance was going to do everything he could to help this girl get back home.

Lance walked over to the girl and knelt down so he was eye level with her"Don't worry me and Axel can get you home." He said giving her a warm smile as he said it and patted her head "If your hungery I got some food for you." He said with a smile.

Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 6th April 2014, 2:35 am

Yuki was relieved from at least some people were willing to help. She calmed down a bit and with it so did the weather outside. It stopped storming for just a little while, but it was then she felt a pain in her stomach. She hunched over slightly in pain and was breathing heavily. Her blue eyes looked to the ground and close for a small while. Then something awoke inside her, something that was not the girl that they saw before.

Her eyes looked up to Lance, this time they were yellow and seemed to be fool of hunger. She suddenly jumped on Lance, landing on top of him, and kissed him right at the mouth. There was a sound of a gasp as something ghostly white came out of Lance's lips and it was eaten by Yuki. It lasted for only a few seconds,before her eyes became blue again and widened in utter terror. Yuki stammered, "W-what just happened? Why was I kissing Lance?" Except little did she know that she wasn't kissing him, Yuki was eating Lance's soul and warmth just a few seconds ago. She started stepping back towards the door, just a few seconds from running away from utter horror of what she just did.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th April 2014, 1:07 pm

Rita had been closely observing from the side lines. It wasn't an over statement to say that she was an interesting one. The visitor was practically a magnet, she seemed to draw the attention of everyone in the guild including Lance. By now the girl was receiving all sorts of positive attention. Rita didn't know for sure what was going on or what was this girl's story. All she knew was that she came out of no where...along with this nasty snow storm. The fairy wondered if It could all be a coincidence as she suspiciously identified the girl from her spot in the corner of the guild.

As if on cue, The guest attacked Lance to the floor. Rita immediately rushed to the scene reaching for her scythe. As she drew closer Rita identified that it was worse than she had originally thought. The two's lips had met. Rita stepped away with disbelief as her eyes grew wide scanning the scene hoping it was all pretend.

Rita felt herself being run through with a foreign emotion. She couldn't say she had ever felt this way before. She was struck with shock and disbelief from the turn out, Sadness  that swelled up from the little relationship she thought they had deep down inside. Flooding with the anger and rage of the betrayal.

Rita tightened her hold on the stem of her scythe as she watched the girl get up and run away. Something was telling her to abolish that girl, To just wipe her off the face of the planet in a bloody massacre.  She suppressed the need to kill and walked away from it heading out into the snow storm as the girl had done not bot bothering to turn back or say anything. Rita just needed some time to cool down and this storm may do the trick, Then again with the intensity of the blizzard it could do the job to well.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th April 2014, 1:47 pm

Lance's eyes went wide as he was tackled to the floor. As Yuki's lips met his he just sat there with his eye wide. When she got off of him she had ran out into the blizzard. Lance sat up but was still on the floor as he had noticed Rita had come and ran away "Shit..." He said as he jumped up and went chasing after Rita and Yuki.

He didn't know what just happened either but he had to make things right with both Rita and Yuki. As he walked out of the guild he was met with the blizzard that was going on outside and realized that Yuki still had his jacket. His cursed under his breath as he decided to go and use determination to go find them.

As he caught up to Rita he sighed "Rita...." he muttered as he placed a hand on her shoulder "I... I.." Lance said blushing a bit "I am cold..." he muttered as he clung onto Rita "Sh... She has my jacket..." he muttered as he let go of Rita and went chasing after Yuki.

As he caught up to Yuki he sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder "You don't have to run... What you did back there... I don't mind really..." he said shivering "Why don't you join Fairy Tail and we can help you find your home!" he said, no longer caring about the cold.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 7th April 2014, 4:38 am

Leonard stood by the side with his arms crossed, observing the scene. He had a smile on his face the whole time he was looking at the girl to add a sense of comfort or to send out a message that she shouldn't be afraid, but it doesn't seem to help. The attention their guest was receiving at it caused her to be afraid, and with her fear, the snow storm outside intensified. When Leonard saw this, he realized that she was tied to the snow. It's like Raina's magic, which made him understand how to get along with the girl. "Master, this is our guest. She walked in here looking for help. And she's not comfortable around people thus the fainting earlier." he said, addressing Master Ebony's question.

However, not is all as it seems since she is a spirit. And who knows? Maybe a special kind of spirit. Normal spirits won't be able to have this kind of power, so Leonard took it upon himself, and possible the others too, to watch over the girl.

Fortunately, the actions and gestures of both Lance and Axel helped her cool down, and with her, the storm. And Leonard was still standing by their side with his arms crossed "Guy, I think it's better that only one helps her. If there's too many... Well... She may not like it." he added when they extended their help to her. Mostly because for her convenience, but also for the safety of the others. Who knows what a spirit with this kind of power can do. They don't even know what kind of spirit she was.

However, the girl was beginning to change. Leonard observed she was holding back from something. To his surprise, the girl tackled Lance to the ground and kissed him. Or it looked to be that way. But when Leonard looked closer, there was something on Lance's lips that shocked Leonard. Now he knew what kind of spirit the girl was, she was a Yuki-Onna which makes her very dangerous.

To make matters worse, Rita suddenly came into the scene about to attack the girl but was stopped when she saw them "kiss", and there was this look of confusion on Rita's face. For a moment, Leonard looked away and tried to think of a possible course of action, but the three ran out to the snow.

Leonard sighed and stared out of the snow What a dangerous game these children are playing. he thought and then followed them out to the storm.

He first saw Rita alone standing in the cold. He looked at her with sadness and sympathy. He couldn't stand it watching a Fairy like this. He wanted to comfort her but that wasn't his job right now. Lance has to be the one to do it. But to show that he cared for her, Leonard stood by her side and gave her a pat on her shoulder. "You should head on inside. It's not good for you." he softly said and sighed before adding "I know how you feel. But what you saw wasn't what you thought it was. She wasn't kissing him. after that he moved forward to look for Lance and the girl. The moment he saw them, he called out to Lance saying "Hey Lance, head back and talk to Rita. She saw what happened. I'll take care of her." coldly.

Afterwards, he approached the girl and asked "Do you know what you did back there? Or was everything a blur?"

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 9th April 2014, 5:15 pm

Yuki Hari started running as fast as her feet could carry her. She did not know what she did, but didn't feel right. It felt good, fulfilling even to kiss Lance. She was no longer hungry anymore, the pain gone. What was happening to her? She ran out in the snowstorm and down the streets until she reached to the edge of the forest. It was then that she tripped and fell. It then dawned on her that she was not cold, it was snowing up a storm and she felt nothing. It was not normal, none of this was normal.

She hunched over in the snow and grabbed her face with both hands. She started crying her heart out and tears with snot drooled down her face. By some unnatural thing this was still cute somehow, but also heartbreaking. Tears of ice littered the ground, but when Leonard came she looked up. Her eyes were blue again, "I-I dont know! My body moved on its own! I dont remember anything! I just want to go home please..." She hoped to get answers there.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th April 2014, 10:44 pm

Leonard stayed his distance while Yuki relayed answered him. The young spirit was frightened and apparently, she is a recent Yuki-Onna since she doesn't know what she has done. So perhaps there was still time to save her from loosing herself to what she has become. But he had no intention of telling her yet, she's not ready for it.

As Leonard realized this, he approached the girl but with caution. He had his right hand behind his back, ready to ReQuip a holy sword. He wiped away her tears with his other hand to comfort her. "Alright child, I'll help you get home. But can you tell me where your home might be?" Afterwards, he looked around and realized they were already at the edge of the forest and the wind still howls cold in the snowstorm. It was starting to make Leonard worry. For if the blizzard is this intense right now. Who knows what dangers it could pose to others if she knew what she was. Which is why Leonard had to be careful from now on while assisting the girl. He had to keep her calm at all times or it's going to be a disaster.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Shade
    Shade

Player 

Post by Shade 10th April 2014, 7:39 am

Yuki was still crying through the whole ordeal, but there was something of warmth in Leo's voice. It was calm and warm, the opposite of this cold environment. In fact she couldn't remember where home was, but was more of an emotional attachment to said place. So her answer was to pint a finger into the forest, but a very specific direction. It was not good because she was not pointing in the direction of residences in a house, but in the direction of a well known of a 9 year old girl. It was 9 years ago though...

If they were to walk to the forest there would be one thing that Leo would notice. Whenever Yuki was trying to walk directly to the direction she pointed, there was like some unforseeable force that made her curve her step away from it. She wasn't going to be able to find it without some help to keep to the path, but would be simple grabbing her shoulder and making her walk straight. Yuki-onna's were never supposed to find their place of death after all, just wonder aimlessly until the world ended....

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th April 2014, 4:35 pm

Lance nodded to Leo as he walked off and disappeared into an ally way. If Leo thought that Lance was just going to leave like that he was wrong. Lance put on his hood and immediately became invisible. As he walked out of the ally way now unseen by anyone with normal eye sight he stood near Leo and Yuki. He wanted to learn more about this girl, but you know what they say curiosity is never good.

Lance followed Yuki and Leo until they reached a forest where he climbed into the trees and began jumping from tree to tree, following them until they reached their destination.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 15th April 2014, 3:03 am

In the cold swirling storm, there was a moment of warmth that both Yuki and Leonard shared. A warmth borne out of a hug of compassion. And when they pulled out, Yuki pointed out towards the forest. Leonard starred out to the forest, feeling, assessing what might be there. And why would a house be in the forest? For as far as he could remember, Leonard didn't notice a building within the woods. He was sure of it because the forests of Magnolia had been a place for Leonard to wander around. Still, it was the only lead they had and Leonard had no choice but to follow it, while remembering what could be within these woods that would interest a Yuki-Onna.

As the two, walked side by side in the forest, Leonard could feel a third person nearby. It was a shadowy force which made Leonard suspect that it was Lance. But why? Why would Lance leave Rita alone like that without clearing things up with her first? Perhaps if Leonard knew that it would come to this, he would have been the person to stay behind for Rita. However, it was too late for that now. There was no other way to go but forward towards the direction Yuki pointed out.

Strangely enough, Leonard noticed that Yuki could not walk towards it. And he had different possibilities as to why. However, he was not sure if he should share it with her. The only reasonable thing he could think of to bring Yuki to where she was pointing was to take her hand and walk with her, leading them in their journey to find whatever it was Yuki was looking for.

Leo's Thread Total: 1459
    (Calculated by Nessa)

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 10:47 am