Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale,

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale, Empty Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale,

Post by Kihia 28th March 2014, 8:59 pm

Kihia stood in front of the doors of the Guild hall, just staring at them. He wasn't showing any kind of emotion, just calmly standing there, debating whether or not this was a good idea or not still. He closed his eyes for a moment, and said quietly to himself "Well there is no point in trying to delay what I need to do...". He reached for the handle, opened the door slowly, and walked in quietly and discretely as possible.
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale, Empty Re: Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale,

Post by Kari 28th March 2014, 10:02 pm

KARILINE KAIDO
    Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale, 517608-lin

Sitting there at the bar like usual, she gave a slight grin as she watched the guild hall around her. Lamia Scale was growing, not only was it getting recognized by non citizens, but also by mages that traveled. Word was getting around that this Guild couldn't be knocked down. Of course it was only sometime ago that she had joined, but she had already made lifelong friends here. Talen, not only one of her partners, but a good friend, she had met the Celestial mage in their entrance exam. It was never official, but the Guild master Zuo always liked a Grand Entrance.

The woman took a gulp of her Ale and set the mug down on the counter, she figured it was time to start getting to work, today was just another day of training sessions. " Kari, " A small voice pipped up. It was Lillitha, her 'Pet' Succubus. By pet, meaning that she was shrunk during her summoning process and stuck here on this plane. She has been nothing but a pain in the ass for Kariline, at least when they are at home, on a job, she was actually quite usefull.

The fairy sized succubus flew around to face Kari, " There is someone here," She said as she pointed a tiny finger towards the door that slowly crept open. Well would you look at that! The door cast a bright opening light onto the guild and over its marble floors. There was no question that the rebuild of the guild hall took alot of money, and actually it looked great, except for when a scuffle here and there took out a few pillars. But that was when the hammer of Zuo the guild master came down.

Kariline walked over to the door, her hair swaying past the nape of her back, it was in her usual style, she never kept it back of even up unless she was fighting, and even then it was in a braid. She was a taller woman standing at 5'7 1/2 ". Not quite the usual for a woman, but she was older than most here in LS. And she stood over most of the rats that hung around her. Kara, and Talen were the only other older ones here, at least that was what she thought.

Looking at the man enter through the doorway she was almost taken away as she was expecting a young runt. however he didn't appear anything like that. " Hmph, your not the usual that comes through here, what can i do for you?" She said, a little impolite yes, but Kari was blunt, no doubt about that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale, 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 28th March 2014, 10:15 pm

Kihia was taken aback for moment when he was noticed before he even stepped inside. He didn't reply straight away, he was trying to study the woman who had addressed him. He noticed the miniature succubus, and gave it a quick glaring look. After a moment he spoke in a cold, almost monotone voice, "I am here to join Lamia scale...". After he said that, he gave the succubus another glaring glance and started studying the setting of the hall he was in. He was greatly impressed with the architecture, although he still showed no sign of emotion on his face.
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 29th March 2014, 5:57 am

Talen walked in behind the new  recruit, waving when he saw Kariline. "This guy is a quiet one," Talen said as he rubbed the lump on his head. "I just showed him how to get here and he did not say a word the entire walk." Talen walked over to the bar and ordering a drink and some food. He was still hungry since he had shown the new member to the guild hall instead of finding food. Once he had the drink and food, Talen returned to the other two and asked, "So, new guy, what is your name." Talen was not being as nice as he would normally be to a new guild member, but this guy had already nailed him in the back of the head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kihia Avoa Arrives at Lamia Scale, Coolte17
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 29th March 2014, 9:58 am

She gave a sly grin as she heard he wanted to join, this was someone who would be interesting to get to know, and to fight. But her eyes widened as Talen peeped in behind him. " Oh Talen, Hey. " She said, Talen and her were close friends, going on missions and being on a 'Team' as they call it. One of the few people she could stand. She motioned for the new guy to follow them as she walked with Talen deeper inside the guild. He was getting food and what not as he described the walk here. She bust out laughing a bit.

Eyeballing his food, Kariline walked closer and picked a piece off of it and then casually just propped her elbow up on Talen's shoulder. He was taller than she was, but it was still comfortable. "I see you've already met Talen here, but im Kariline." She said as she munched on the piece of Talens food. She heard a small squeak around her.

" Oooo Kari, introduce me! Introduce me!" She said as she flew around Kariline's head. Lillitha was fond of being introduced to men, you can say it was her nature. Especially new guys, as she already hung around Talen long enough.

With a sigh Kari pointed at the succubus, " That is Lillitha, Pay no mind, she cant do anything to you without my say so." and that was the truth, Kariline was the one who summoned her, and her powers pretty much fed off of Kariline's own.

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 29th March 2014, 10:27 am

Kihia didn't respond right away, he lifted his pole arm shaft off his shoulder and let hit slide through his hand until one end hit the floor making the pole arm shaft ring from the impact. He listened to the noise for a moment waiting for the moment for it to fade away. After that Kihia looked at the two in front of him and said in a cold, almost monotone voice, "It is nice to meet you Kariline, and I apologize again for accidentally hitting your head with my weapon Talen....."He paused a moment and then continued "My name is Kihia, and don't expect me to express myself much until I get to know you all better..." After he said this he lifted his pole arm shaft, and rested on his right shoulder. He then glared at  Lillitha and said in a even colder voice, "and it is....nice to meet you to Lillitha...." He figured that it was the succubus who had spotted him opening the door... and was annoyed at that thought. He then resumed studying his surroundings, keeping an open ear to the two talking to him.
    Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 29th March 2014, 2:57 pm

Talen listened as Kihia introduced himself, the mage was looking around the guild hall, presumably taking in the room. Talen took another one of his nachos before wiping of his right hand on his pants and taking out one of his silver keys. "Well, as you know im Talen, and I am a celestial spirit mage." Talen raised the key to chest height and said, "Gate of the gambler, I open thee: Melissa." A glowing door to the spirit world opened and a women walked out. "This is Melissa, one of the spirits I have a contract with." Melissa waved to Kihia, "Hi! I assume you are one of the guilds new members. Its nice to meet you." Melissa then turned to Kariline and Lillith. "What are you still doing here?" Melissa asked in a cold voice, "I had hoped that you would have left the guild by now." Talen rolled saying, "Melissa be nice." "Why do you keep defending her?" Melissa asked, sounding frustrated. "I judge people by how they act not there magic." Melissa crossed her arms and turned away from the mages. "Well," she said, "we just want you to be safe is all." Talen nodded and put an arm around the spirit's shoulder. "I know."

Kari
    Kari

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 29th March 2014, 3:07 pm

With a loud Hmph Kariline turned away from the Celestial mage as he summoned Melissa. That woman/ spirit hates Kariline, just because she had a different magic, that was all. She never planned to harm Talen, she kind liked the guy, he was alot nicer than most around Lamia Scale and didn't judge her for being the kind of Mage she was. She had a hard time admitting it to open people as they judged her.

" Yeah, it is nice to meet you Kihia," She said then glaring at Melissa, you could say she was being childish but the spirit started it first, picking fights with her wasn't a smart idea. Kariline picked another one of his nachos and licked her fingers of the sauce, she could just go get her own, but his were right there.

" I am gonna hit the pub to see Kara later, you want to join Talen? And Kihia? Give you a proper Lamia Scale greeting. "The last greeting she gave to a newcomer was Kyo and Adessa and her showed the boy what a real woman was like. Poor Kyo. She grinned and winked at Melissa who would probably frown against Talen going along.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 29th March 2014, 4:02 pm

Kihia stood there for a moment watching the scene that just developed in front of him. He was slightly amused, although he barely showed it. He turned to Melissa and said in a slightly more expressive voice than he previously used, "Hello...nice to meet you as well..." He turned his attention studying the entire group for a moment; he rolled his right shoulder listening for anything, hearing nothing out of the usual he slightly nodded. "Good, no sign of wear on my arm... It should be fine to do something else before I need to do a proper check on it..." he thought to himself, he then looked at the group without a change appearing on his expressionless face. He then calmly said, "I guess, I will go.... but I will make no promises on how long I will stay.... Is there any place where I can place my bags in the meantime?...". He was slightly exhausted from his travels although he was trying to hide it. Even though he didn't want to go, he knew that is what the old man would have wanted...
    Talen
    Talen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Talen 29th March 2014, 7:50 pm

Talen shook his head as Kariline and Melissa continued to argue. He wished that they could just get along. Melissa and his other spirits had raised Talen since he was a small child, they were his family. But now he was apart of Lamia Scale, a new family. He wished that both his old and new families could get along

"Sure," Talen said as he finished the last of his nachos, still feeling a bit hungry. "The pub sounds like fun."

Melissa glared at Kariline, saying "But Talen I was hoping that we could play cards or something." "Melissa," Talen said with a sigh, "We both know that is not true." "So," Melissa said defensively. "You can come with if you want." Talen offered. Melissa just stared at Kariline for a bit before saying, "Fine."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:56 pm