Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ren's Home

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Ren's Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Ren's Home

Post by Ren Hengi 7th June 2014, 9:13 pm

Ren watched in amazement as he redirected the water into his face. "I wish I could do that!" Ren complimented. Ren looked at the eerie crimson tint and became panicked. "Kaseki, are you...?" Ren whispered, trying not to alarm Ophelia. She was already mad, and that could lead to a disaster for his home. He didn't want his house to be destroyed, but he also feared for the safety of Ophelia and Kaseki.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren's Home - Page 2 KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 7th June 2014, 9:18 pm

Ophelia crossed her legs and managed to calm down, somewhat at least. She placed a hand over her forehead and tossed the book aside with her free hand. Ren appeared to be worried about something, but that didn't seem to bother the girl at the moment, she appeared to be too shocked about the drawing. Do I really look like that?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren's Home - Page 2 TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 10:10 pm

Kasei seemed to sniff the air. "Does something... It smells like blood. Is someone bleeding?" Kaseki looked down at his own body and saw his discoloration. "Nevermind."

Kaseki tried to divert attention away from himself. "Ren, do you happen to have my cloak here? Oh, and could I use your shower, if you have one?" he asked.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 8th June 2014, 2:10 pm

"M-my shower? I don't have a shower, I only have a bath! Its over there" Ren replied, pointing to a wooden door in the corner. "Its kind of messy, I usually practice my magic in there so the mirror is broken. There is a lot of dye on the walls because I tried to make little bottles filled with colored water. It didn't exactly work." Ren admitted sheepishly.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 8th June 2014, 2:25 pm

Ophelia decided to take a look at the bathroom since he pointed it out and said that it was dirty, WHICH OF COURSE OPHELIA HAD TO SEE FOR HERSELF! She opened the door to the bathroom and almost threw up, it was such an ugly sight to stare at; There was dye everywhere and the bathtub was yellow and full of old water! Has Ren even washed it once in his entire life!? She whipped her head around and clenched her fists. "EXPLAIN THIS! EXPLAIN THIS ATROCITY! WHO COULD BATHE IN THIS!? REN DO YOU NOT KNOO HOW TO FLUSH THA TOILET AFTAR YA HAD A SHAT?"

Ophelia's Themes:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 8th June 2014, 3:48 pm

Kaseki stared at the bathroom. It was something he had neverseeen before. He followed after the girl, getting a lookat the room. Kaseki nodded and told them  "it would do." He shut the door behind him. From the other side of the door they could hear water running.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 8th June 2014, 5:58 pm

Ren cringed as he was yelled at. "I never really had time to clean it! This is the first time I've been home in hours! I'm sorry!" Ren apologized. His weak will was always something he hated, he wished he could stand up for himself, but that would be rude. So he just stood there and bore through it with tears.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 10th June 2014, 6:42 am

"Are you crying!? Why are you crying!? Stop crying!" Ophelia tugged on Ren's ear lobe and began to yell at him. "Fight back! Be a man!" Of course, this was her version of toughening him up; By beating him up.
    There was no gentleness with her attempt to make him a better person.

Ophelia's Themes:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 10th June 2014, 6:58 am

From behind the wooden door Kaseki had begun to bathe himself. His skin begun to absorb and release the water. The stained water seemed to counterreact his color, he returned to his pale green as the red faded away. It seemed to be only minutes since Kaseki first turned on the water.

Kaseki stood in the doorway fully cloaked, and cleaned. The bathroom itself appeared to be cleaned of all color.

And Kaseki no longer smelled of blood.

"Thank you, Water Buddy. I needed a rest like that. I'm sorry I took so long... and I'm sorry about the bathroom. I kinda... took the pretty colors away."

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 11th June 2014, 8:39 am

Ren gasped and peered behind Kaseki with the best of his ability and not tearing his earlobe off, and saw his tub was a very polished white. "Its... fine..." Ren replied, not sounding fine at all. He wasn't upset his tub was clean, but that Ophelia's (well done) nails were begging to pierce the flesh of his earlobe and it was extremely painful.

『   Ren Magic   』

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th June 2014, 10:46 am

Kaseki quickly grabbed his things. He could feel that he didn't belong. He was no longer a hero forged from Fiore and refined in Lamia, no... he was a villain, a victim, an outcast.

"I realize I must be intruding on your... socializing. I will go now." Kaseki said as he shuffled past the two.

He walked rather quickly to the door, never turning back. He grabbed his cloak off a small table by the door. "Thank you Ren. Thank you Ophelia... For everything." He opened the door hastily, but he pauses before proceeding through it. "May you both find good fortune and a great future. And Ren," he spoke again without turning, "Maybe one day I will show you true skills of the waters. Soon my friend. Soon." He passed through the doorway and shut the barrier between them. The doorknob seemed to grow cold and frosty and was soon encased in ice.

And with those words...

Kaseki was gone.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 29th July 2014, 9:10 am

New Day

Ren sat in the center of his living room, concentrated intensely on the massive dark-red stain in the center. He was crying, holding his stomach, which was also dark red. Why of all times did he have to drink cranberry juice? It stained his carpet and his shirt. "My favorite shirt too..." he sniffled out loud to himself as he took his free hand and began to scrub into the carpet.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 29th July 2014, 9:16 am

"Reeeeen~" A familiar voice cooed. Another day, another homosexual pal visit. "Ren, I need your help with something very important!" She yelled, knocking on the door aggressively. "If you don't open the door, I'm going to kick it down!" Her voice slowly grew louder and more aggressive, soon turning into utter silence. After a few quiet moments, the door immediately fell down, her leg was raised up. "I NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW- Ren... Are you... Bleeding?" The noblewoman muttered.

Ophelia wore a large hat that covered her hair, she made sure to not go out in public with her red hair poking about. "Who cares, you're still alive right? Clean up your little mess, and help me with my hair!" Dramatically, she removed the hat to reveal her red spiraling curls.

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 29th July 2014, 9:20 am

Ren looked wide eyed down at his door, tears begging to flow anew "MY LANDLORD IS GOING TO KILL ME" he sobbed as he stood up. His attention was then diverted to Ophelia's hair, which was a orange that look almost as intense as her aggressive nature. He was still crying, but he sputtered out a compliment so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Its a... *sniff* very nice uh... *sniff* color..." he sputtered as he looked at it. "WHATHAIRSTYLEWOULDYOULIKE" he sobbed, bursting out into tears at the thought of his door.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 29th July 2014, 9:24 am

"I'LL PAY FOR YOUR DOOR, STOP CRYING YOU BLUBBERING FOOL." Ophelia was on the verge of slapping him, but she didn't want to upset him more otherwise he wouldn't fix her hair. "Just fix my oRANGE JUICE COLORED HAIR! Make it look presentable, I can't dye it again or else I will look like a clown." She entered his home and sat down on the couch, placing her hat on her lap. "Don't worry about your door."

Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 29th July 2014, 9:31 am

Ren sniffled slightly, before wiping his tears with his sleeve. "A-Alright. So I just do whatever?" He asked, walking behind her. "This might take a second" Ren said, but the minute he touched her hair, his arms became a blur that weaved through her locks. In a manner of mere moments, her hair was braided and complete. "Okay I'm done" he said, wiping his tears again, being as he was still upset about the juice.

『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 29th July 2014, 9:52 am

Ophelia sat patiently and waited until Ren finished fixing her hair. When he claimed to be finished, the noblewoman pulled out a small hand mirror from her clutch purse. "Mhm..." She muttered, staring at the braided bun. "It's fine, you have my seal of approval." The girl looked up at Ren and sighed. "Didn't I tell you to stop crying?" This was her feeble attempt at being nice.

Ophelia's Themes:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 11:21 am