Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ren's Home

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Ren's Home Empty Ren's Home

Post by Ren Hengi 5th March 2014, 3:50 pm

Ren's Home 3cnhj1f
    Rooms:
    A small apartment with a view of the ocean. Not really the best size-wise, but it has a nice comfortable feel to it. One small bath and bed, and the main room holds a kitchen and a small space to put other miscellaneous furniture. One small closet sits in the bedroom, but its already filled to the brim with hats and clothes.

Last edited by Ren Hengi on 8th June 2014, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Mentor : Heidi(Status: Unknown)
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rock Form Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ren's Home Empty Re: Ren's Home

Post by Ophelia Katulai 30th May 2014, 8:48 pm

"Desgusteng." Ophelia cringed with disgust as she stared at her friend's peasant home. It was so pitiful to look at and it made her cry. She hesitated for a moment before walking up the steps, her feet lingering on each one. She could hear the wood let out a low creak as she placed weight on each foot. All are peasants like this!? A shiver ran down her spine as she finally reached the door. She could see vines growing all over the house and she was almost afraid to knock on the door.
    Ophelia coughed awkwardly and adjusted her dress before extending her hand to knock lightly on the door. "Reeen~ Guess who's heerrreeee~" She sang.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 30th May 2014, 8:55 pm

Ren was sitting in his living room, re-coating his toenails after they'd chipped off, when he heard a familiar voice. "Reeen~ Guess who's heerrreeee" sang Ophelia outside his door. "O-ophelia?!" Ren asked, hopping on one foot over to the door while his toe nails dried. He opened the door and saw Ophelia standing there, looking disgusted but trying not to show it. "W-what are you doing here?" Ren stuttered, dressed in his favorite dinosaur pajamas. They were battered and beaten, but new pajamas were so expensive.

Hats and jewelry of all kinds where strewn across the apartment, not to mention countless black nail polish stains on the carpet. Pins strewn about, along with belts and anklets. His small home was quite the mess, but he never bothered with it. He could always use his magic and jet clean it all if he wanted to.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 30th May 2014, 9:01 pm

"YOU'RE A FASHION DISASTER! LOOK AT YOU. DINOSAUR PAJAMAS!? REALLY!? ARE YOU SIX!?" Ophelia immediately snapped at him. It was her duty as a 'friend' to protect him from ridicule and stupid fashion. "You look like a man child! A MAN CHILD REN!" She raised her hand ready to slap him silly. "DESGUSTENG!" Her thick Irish accent increased as she yelled at him, "What the fook do ye think yar doin'!? Wearin' yer babey boy pajehmehs!!?"

Translation for those who can barely read it: What the f*** do you think you're doing!? Wearing your baby boy pajamas!!?

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 30th May 2014, 9:06 pm

Ren cringed as Ophelia began to yell at him, but soon enough Ophelia's voice got so thick into her accent he could barely understand. "I'm sorry okay! If I'd known you were coming over I wouldn't be wearing these! Plus... These are my favorite pajamas" his eyes got glossy as he recalled the memory/ "A present from my first secret admirer in school. I was so happy. I pranced around my mother's house in them, it was so lovely" Ren recalled. He snapped back into attention and opened the door wider. "Do you want to come in or would you want to stay out here while I change?" Ren asked.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 31st May 2014, 7:07 am

"Whatever... Whatever! Fine! Just wear your pajamas. I will shut up about it." Ophelia shut herself up. Even though she didn't feel bad for making Ren cry, she knew she couldn't yell at him all night about it. The girl shoved her way past him and let herself in.
    She thoroughly examined the house and shook her head at everything she glanced at. [color=aquamarine]"Who else has been to your disgusting peasant home?"[color] She asked, curious to know who exactly managed to survive in such a household.

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 31st May 2014, 10:24 am

Ren sighed and shut the door behind Ophelia. "Actually you would be the first person who has visited my house. Speaking of which, how did you know I lived here?!" Ren asked, proceeding back to paint his other foot. "I don't think I told you. Ever." Ren continued. "This isn't a bad house! I think its charming in its own way. Plus if you look out the window you can see the ocean. It looks pretty nice at night"

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 31st May 2014, 10:41 am

"I asked my super wealthy father to track you dow, besides I can smell homosexuals!" Ophelia let out a long laugh and sat down on his couch. "Your house still looks like a giant dumpster, your house is puny compared to mine~" The woman placed a hand confidently on her chest and smirked. "You should clean it up a little and maybe it wouldn't look so ugly."

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 31st May 2014, 11:09 am

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Ren screeched. "I DON'T THINK THATS SOMETHING YOU CAN SMELL!" Ren continued "Okay... But don't tell anyone you know okay? I want to tell everyone myself. If I ever do." Ren muttered.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 31st May 2014, 11:42 am

"Psh! You can totally smell homosexuals!" Ophelia retorted as she crossed her legs on the couch. "I'll keep your man hunger a secret. When I look at you Ren all I see are sparkles and femininity." She chuckled and ran her fingers through her pale blonde hair. "Be a dearie and get me some tea."

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 2nd June 2014, 2:56 pm

"Please tell me your joking" Ren pleaded as he dug through cabinets for tea. "I assume you'll only take the finest tea, but I only have this strawberry tea from Peace Village..." he said, pulling out a mason jar crammed crudely full of tea bags. "I have one good glass cup, the rest are chipped" Ren put down the mason jar and looked up at the higher cabinet. The higher cabinet was, to his misfortune, out of his reach. So he had to use a tactic. He manipulated a small ball of water and gently guided it up. He then jerked it down, and the cup came falling out, and almost shattered onto the floor, had Ren not caught it last second. This surprised Ren as his reflexes were lacking. He shrugged and put the cup on the counter, then putting a pot full of water onto the stove and turning it on.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 3rd June 2014, 4:43 pm

"Have I ever joked with you before? Who am I kidding, I have!" The girl began chuckling but quickly calmed herself down after hearing he only had one good cup and commoner tea. "Ugh... I can settle with anything you have, I can't expect everyone to be filthy rich." She waved her hand at him and stood up, exploring his home a little while she waited for the tea to finish. Ophelia wasn't impressed by his little parlor trick with catching the cup, in fact, she ignored it.

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 4th June 2014, 8:39 pm

Ren was slightly disappointed when Ophelia didn't notice his trick. He supposed it would take a lot more then that to impress her. Of course, what would the benefits of impressing her be? Ren pondered this as the water began to whistle on the stove. "Ophelia, thats actually very considerate!" Ren chirped as he poured the water into the cup and added two teabags. "Here ya go!" Ren offered as he held the cup for Ophelia. "Becareful, there's hot water in it, the cup could burn your hands!"

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 5th June 2014, 6:51 pm

"Me? Considerate? Don't make me laugh!" Ophelia said as her fingers intertwined through the handle of the mug. She was clearly good with her manners, so spilling tea or burning herself wasn't something she did often. The girl brought the cup close so she could blow some steam off before taking a small sip. "I have yet to make an appearance at the guild, but you seem to be quite the popular fellow~" Her words appeared to sound like a compliment.

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 6th June 2014, 11:22 am

"Popular? I don't really know about that quite yet... I actually don't spend as much time at the guild as I thought I would" Ren replied sheepishly. "You should come by sometime, you would like it. Its made of marble, I assume that's a rich person material" Ren guessed, plopping down onto his couch. The place now smelled of perfume, though it wasn't a terrible odor.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 6th June 2014, 3:57 pm

"Yes, but you are quite popular. Are you popular with the men?" Ophelia nudged the boy slightly to tease him. "I should, shouldn't I? Rich person material? Like fine oak and what not? Marble is just half of the items that make a pretty home."

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 7th June 2014, 11:41 am

Ren's face lit up red. "T-the uh... ah... men? I... ah... don't think they know me like that, but ah... yes... I am popular... as friends... buddies..." Ren mumbled to himself as he fumbled with a hat pin. "S-so, Ophelia, where do you live? I assume you have a huge mansion, right? I'd like to visit!" Ren avoided pressing the topic of men in the guild further.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 7th June 2014, 12:37 pm

Ophelia couldn't help but chuckle at Ren's reaction. She set the cup of tea down and placed her hands on her lap. "I live in an old mansion, yes but... Currently it isn't in prime condition because it is just me living there on my own..." Ophelia grew quiet for a moment. Though suddenly, her mood changed. "Let's not talk about me, shall we?" Something that Ophelia rarely ever said, she usually always talked about herself.

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 7:54 pm

There was an odd knocking at the window. It appeared to be a tree just brushing against the glass. It could have been the wind... but it wasn't.

"REEEEEENNNNN..." a muffled voice called out. "Water buddyyyyyy!! Please open the door, it's cold. I don't like the cold. I left my cloak at the guild. Do you have it? Reeeeeeennn?!"

Kaseki stood outside of the window, much like a stalker. Kaseki didn't know why he did things, only that he did them. "A very nice estate." he thought to himself. "Much better than my stump. That place... is well.. a stump." From the window Kaseki's red eyes lit up the glass, almost as if he was possessed, but in this instant, he wasn't.

That Face Tho':

"Ren? Reeeen? Reeen? Can you hear me in there? Who's the girl? Reeeen? Ren? Hey Ren?! Aren't you gay? Ren? Ren? Ren?

Last edited by Kaseki on 7th June 2014, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 7th June 2014, 8:01 pm

Ren was startled and almost screamed when he saw Kaseki at the window. "K-KASEKI?!" he yelled out, getting up from the couch and walking over to the door. "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" Ren screeched after Kaseki mentioned his orientation. "CAN YOU ACTUALLY SMELL HOMOSEXUALS?!" Ren shrieked in a panic. Ren made a mental note to buy cologne. "C-come in!" Ren stuttered, opening the door for him.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 7th June 2014, 8:02 pm

"Goodness gracious..." Ophelia cringed slightly and sat in her chair. "Ren is this an intimate partner of yours?" She placed a hand over her mouth and let out a small laugh as an attempt to keep in her laughter. What a quaint fellow this man was, he appeared to be rather... Outgoing.

Ophelia's fingers ran through the curls of her hair as she watched Ren struggle with his words and fumble about. "Comedical." Was the only way for her to describe the scene that played out before her. She picked her tea cup back up and took a sip. There was a slight glint of mild amusement in her eyes. "I told you you could smell homosexuals! They smell like women."

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 8:18 pm

Kaseki looked at Opelia. Without looking away he leaned over and sniffed Ren "You do smell very pretty. Do you grow roses too?" Kaseki asked his friend.

Kaseki took a few steps in and looked around the home. He saw the furnishing, the kitchen, the couches, the view, the floor, the walls, the furnishing, books, the furnishing and lastly, the furnishing.

"Wow, this place is much bigger than mine." Kaseki held an amazed look on his face. He thought about the scent he followed. Then he processed what Ophelia had said moments ago. "Ren is this an intimate partner of yours?" He thought about it. "Do you mean, are we in love? No, if anything, nothing more than kinship." Kaseki pointed to his chest. "This, belongs to someone I lost many years ago. She's out there... I can feel it."

Kaseki thought about her for a while. He couldn't hide his smile. He always felt an describable joy just to mention her.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 7th June 2014, 8:31 pm

Ren flinched as he was smelled, and went red in the face at Ophelia's comment. "Y-YEAH! WE ARE FRIENDS!" Ren stuttered. He was about to comment when he saw a horrifying sight. An old leather book with the word "BILL" sat on the floor, and Ren recognized his diary at once. His panic rose as he glared down at the book. All his thoughts were contained in that book. If Ophelia were to pick up and read it, he would die. All he could do was stand there, paralyzed down at the book and pray she didn't spot it.

Ren's Home KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ophelia Katulai 7th June 2014, 8:33 pm

"Ha, love is a joke." She leaned back in her seat and let out a small sigh, this skeleton is much more childish than she originally thought. Ophelia had the urge to brag about the size of her own home, but managed to keep it inside. While the two bickered, she stood up from her seat and set the cup down, Ophelia decided to snoop about his home. She went through every nook and cranny until she stumbled upon a book engraved with a name. "Bill?" She chuckled at the silly name and sat down on the couch, flipping through the pages. "What the..." What was this horrifying sight? Was that a drawing of... Her? God, this drawing was worse than the skeleton that decided to show up! "REN! THE FOOK IS THES? YE DRAW LIKE A TWO YAR OLD. Ophelia slammed the book shut and clenched it, almost throwing it at Ren if there wasn't another person here. She held in her anger and picked up the cup, and since the girl was so strong and currently angry, she broke it with her sheer grip. Room temperature tea spilled onto the floor. "Let's talk about Kaseki? Yes?" She sounded somewhat pleasant, though her facial expressions showed clear distaste.

Ren's Home TsXfT2v
    Ophelia's Themes:

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 8:38 pm

"TEA? I LOVE TEA!" Kaseki looked as if he was reaching for the spilled liquid, however the liquid seemed to be chased away. It slid across the floor and up a table. It hit a corner and was reflected directly at Kaseki's face. It splashed him and his composure seemed to be content, his skin turned from a dark lifeless gray to a faint green.

"Anywhom, why me? I'm just a plant. Well, actually I'm a Demonwollf-Bog Spirit, but that's another story. Why is the focus on me?" Kaseki's body showed an eerie crimson tint. Something that only Ren could share with the girl. "This home is Ren's yes? So what does Ren want, yes?"

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:44 am