Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

At first sight......

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

At first sight...... Empty At first sight......

Post by Akryn 3rd March 2014, 8:05 pm

Akryn quietly leaned back in a beautiful rose labyrinth he had found, reclining on a white, swinging bench, under a white gazebo with roses growing all along the support. It was a truly beautiful location, one he had been very lucky to find, and after the headaches he had been going through with his guild lately, mostly their oddness, he needed the time to relax. So while out exploring, he had found this place and decided to relax.

Thankfully, he had brought his guitar with him. No one in the guild knew he had this, and he intended to keep it that way. It was a gift from his grandfather, and he didn't want to share it with anyone, in any way. A selfish way of looking at things perhaps, but it was all he had left of his family, for now, and he was very protective of it. Still, he loved to play, and without practice he would get rusty. Then his brothers would not be proud of his work, at least in that regard.

With a smile, brought on by remembering the good old days with his family, he began to gently pick the strings of the guitar, checking to make sure they were still in tune before starting to softly play a soft, beautiful tune, of a song his father used to sing long ago. "Would you dance, if I asked you to dance." he started softly, his voice carrying through the garden......

(The song of course https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgJVgnsR7U#aid=P-wSYx_4Y6w )

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

At first sight...... Empty Re: At first sight......

Post by Viola-chan 3rd March 2014, 8:19 pm

Viola wasn't even beginning to question what she was doing in such a place as the sweet scent of flowers twirled around her in the garden. It was mainly her fault for loosing and Melody, and not deciding to stick in Oak Town rather than running off in directions she didn't know. Though, she erased the thoughts away of Melody and of how much trouble she had caused once more, clenching her hands into fists.

As she continued on walking through the garden, the sound of a pure voice singing and dancing at different tones entered into Viola's hearing and she stopped in her tracks, a small shiver quivering up her back. There was no denying how good of a singer this person was, but she couldn't make out who it was as a hedge of roses surrounded the gazebo the stranger was possibly was sitting in.

Without thinking she took a step forward, and another and another nearing the opening of the hedge just peeking her head over to peer at the stranger. White hair, it was pretty much all the could make out from this view, but it was obvious it was also a young man. Her alluring blue eyes blinked curiously, as she continued to watch him, hoping he wouldn't notice her spying.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 3rd March 2014, 8:30 pm

Akryn had no idea Viola was watching him, at least not yet. He was in his own little world, losing himself in the music, and as he finished one song, he gently flowed into another one, a bit more upbeat this time. He didn't even consider people hearing him, nor did he care. "Well you done done me in your bed, I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you so hot I melted, and I fell right through the craaaacks. Now I'm trying to get back." he started singing, a smile playing along his lips as he kept singing. This was a song he had written himself, intending to show it off for his brothers when they next met, though he doubted they would appreciate it as needed. No, this song was meant for a lover, one he didn't have yet. But he was in no rush he reminded himself, as he continued singing, watching a bird as it flew.

As the bird flew however, it led his gaze along the edge of the rose bush, to a rather attractive young woman peeking out at him. He immediately straightened up, the song ending with a reech sound from his guitar as he jerked his fingers away, eyes widening in surprise. "Who is there?" he called out.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd March 2014, 8:46 pm

A narrow smile bended onto her lips as he evenly began another song, allowing her to close her eyes as she continued to listen to the stunning voice that sent her chills. Wobbling back and forth though, and as clumsy as she could ever have been the flawless singing halted to a stop, as the voice spoke up generating her to face plant onto the ground.

This wasn't really her regular entrance, actually she was hardly so clumsy until now. She lifted herself up, still kneeling down as leaves stuck out of her knotted hair. Though, yet her hair was still sloppy, she still looked quite appealing to others, but didn't think so much to herself.

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 3rd March 2014, 8:52 pm

Akryn couldn't help but stare at the young woman, his cheeks reddening just a bit. She was....stunning, he thought to himself, and he slowly began walking towards her, hand outstretched. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you, are you alright? My names Akryn." he said as he neared her, his eyes slowly looking her over. She was indeed quite lovely, and despite telling himself to stop, he couldn't help but stare a bit.

He finally shook himself out of it when he remembered his guitar, which he promptly stuffed behind his back, his cheeks and ears turning a deep crimson color. He had been dumb to think no one would hear him singing out here. After all, it was a public rose garden! He should have been more careful, he silently berated himself. "You.....you didn't hear that just now, did you?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 3rd March 2014, 9:05 pm

She peered up to meet two pearly silver eyes, and quite an impressive looking young man. Her hand clasped onto his in meager hesitation as she stood on both feet once again. Akryn? she thought about his name for a moment, not admitting to remember the name, but more of being fascinated with the unique name. Another slim smile inched onto her lips, as she commenced on removing the leaves from her hair, a bit restless, yet she couldn't figure out why. "Nice to meet you Akryn, I'm Viola." she introduced, hunching over into a quick bow.

Her facial expression pulled into a muddled one once he asked if she had heard him singing. As her eyes carefully watched him watch her, she giggled, sheltering her mouth with her hand in an attempt to stop laughing. Once she calmed herself down, she removed her hand from her mouth. "Of course I did silly.. You have a lovely voice!" she complimented.

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 4th March 2014, 6:37 pm

Akryn grinned sheepishly and pulled his hand back to scratch the back of his head. A nervous habit he couldn't break, but one she wouldn't know of. Yet. "Oh...well, yeah, I do have a lovely singing voice, I know that. I just.....well....don't laugh, but I don't like singing in front of people. They are usually to judgemental and wanna help me 'improve my voice.' Or they put way to much hype on it and ask me to play whenever they see me. Kind of a pain ya know? So I headed out here to practice, you know, gotta keep myself sharp after all, but I really wasn't expecting anyone to hear." he said in a long spew of words.

Oh my god, shut up, your babbling like an idiot and she is gonna think you are weird and leave! Play it cool man, play it cool! He thought to himself urgently. "So.....uh, yeah, I'm a wizard with Eclipse Soul. What about you?" he asked, immediately wishing he hadn't. Upon hearing it, he realized how goofy and out of the blue it was, and he mentally slapped himself for it.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th March 2014, 7:06 pm

Her facial expression was obvious she was very absorbed in what he explained to her. "Of course, I understand completely." she agreed, and lightly leaned forward her alluring blue eyes, that almost looked like they could be crystals narrowed. "Eclipse Soul eh?" she said faintly, before standing up-right again, realizing that others needed their personal space as well. "I'm from Sabertooth." she simpered, lifting up her skirt only to reveal the black guild mark on her left thigh.

"I was looking for my friend, she causes so much trouble.." Viola said, groaning at the thought and mentally slapping herself in the face for going the complete opposite direction Melody had run off too.

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 4th March 2014, 8:11 pm

Akryn snapped himself out of watching her and put the guitar on his back at the mention of someone missing. How could he possibly turn down a lady in distress? Especially such a pretty one. "Well, I will help you find your friend if you want. I aint had much success in finding people lately, but hey, ladies are always the charm eh?" he said, tossing a wink her way.

"So. Sabertooth huh?" he asked as he started heading out of the rose labyrinth, hopefully with her. "I have heard good things about that guild. They are pretty tough. Whats it like being a member?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th March 2014, 8:29 pm

Fluttering in surprise at his comment, and wink she felt her cheeks increasing in heat and enclosed half of her face with her hands in embarrassment trailing behind him through the garden and toward the exit of the marvellous place. What is this strange feeling? she thought, before his voice broke her from her thoughts making her gaze rise up toward his.

"Well, honestly, I don't know anybody that well, I just joined their guild yesterday." she paused for a moment, a wistful emotion brushing by her at the thought of not even knowing a single person. "What's it like in Eclipse Soul? I've heard they are also a pretty tough guild as-well." she beamed charmingly.

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th March 2014, 8:18 pm

Akryn grinned at her as he crossed his fingers behind his head, slowing a bit for her to walk next to him. "Eclipse soul is the best guild hands down. Honestly I joined them pretty randomly, but I'm glad fate led me there instead of......somewhere else. I have made several good friends and I know they always have my back. I'm sure its the same for you in Sabertooth right? I mean, you have a team and everything right?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 9th March 2014, 8:08 pm

Viola smiled remembering how she had met her friends, and joined a team.Of course. It took awhile to make friends though, I'm not so good with socializing. But, besides that I am now in a team." she looked over at Akryn. "It's just a bit saddening, before I was with Fairy Tail.. They were a really great guild too, but I had my reasons to leave.." she sighed sadly at the memory. Realizing she had just brought up two different subjects, about two different guilds.

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 18th March 2014, 8:06 pm

"I can imagine why you left fairy tail. They are a great guild from what I hear, but sounds like it takes a special kind of person to fit in there. Not that it matters much now. All that really matters is that you are happy where you are now. And don't feel bad by the by, you aren't the only one who is socially awkward. I don't usually talk to girls like this as is." he said with a big goofy grin her way, scratching the back of his head again. "So I forgot to ask, who is this friend we are looking for?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 18th March 2014, 9:26 pm

She studied him for a moment, to her his hair looked somewhat white, but grey. It was interesting, and she found that she was staring to long and looked away embarrassed. Her eyes lifted up when she heard his question. "Oh, were looking for my friend-" suddenly Viola was cut off as a small figure landed on her head obviously way to hard, causing her to face-plant onto the ground. The silver fox sat perched on her head with a grin. "Hiya, I'm Melody." she barked, angry voices could be heard from afar, probably looking for her. Viola slowly got up, rubbing her face with a frown. "Don't tell me you-" she was cut off as the angry voices were more clear now. There were at least 5 angry young men standing 5 feet away, and nearing them. "Heh, I don't think they wanna talk.." Melody mentioned, causing Viola to shudder.

Main Theme:
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 24th March 2014, 6:51 pm

Akryn smiled at the fox and looked up at the five young men with a bit of a smirk. "Gentlemen! I do believe we can settle this peacefully, with as little violence as-RUN!" he suddenly shouted, grabbing Viola by the arm, quickly hoisting her up, and taking off with her down one of the many avenues of the rose garden. "Didn't tell me your friend was a trouble making, talking fox."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th March 2014, 7:35 pm

As she stood on both of her feet, anxiously turning around to see five young men standing their angrily, that was when Akryn opened his mouth to speak. She felt a bit more calmer, because it sounded like Akryn wanted to settle things peacefully, that is until he suddenly grasped onto her arm, hoisting her up and over his shoulder, immediately running into one of the garden avenues. "Didn't tell me your friend was a trouble making, talking fox." Akryn shouted, as she was swayed back on forth on his shoulder, scanning the area from behind to notice that as they made a quick turn in the maze that the five guys were after them.

"S-sorry, I didn't think she'd be causing so much trouble today of all days!" Viola stammered, as he continued to carry her. It was then that he suddenly halted, for the first few seconds she thought he was just stopping for a break but it was then that they both fell, he must've tripped possibly on a vine. The ebony haired girl layed their on the ground, with somebody she had just met a few moments on-top of her. Her breathing was growing weaker by the minute, heartbeat increasing rapidly. She was un-sure of what to say, and couldn't find anything to say as she was beginning to forget that they were being chased. Though he had carried her and turned multiple corners in the maze, the angry voices of the five men were no longer heard.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:55 pm