Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

*Walks onto Fiore*

Haru121
    Haru121

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Father
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Darkness Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

*Walks onto Fiore* Empty *Walks onto Fiore*

Post by Haru121 28th February 2014, 6:14 pm

Hello Everyone the names Haru121 nice to meet you all

i love to Rp and i love fairy tail, and my friend told me about this place so i thought about checking it out. Well i cant wait to Rp with every one here

*Note i am new to rping on Forms im use to rping on a game called Secondlife and if you have the game and want to talk this is my sl name: Soulstealerfaith131*

- Sincerely Naru121
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

*Walks onto Fiore* Empty Re: *Walks onto Fiore*

Post by Kirahunter 1st March 2014, 7:27 pm

Looking forward to seeing you in the rp world! make sure to take some time to hop into the chat box, it usually has great people in it who can help you out. It's also the easiest way to get a hold of people on the site! If you have any questions or need anything just find an experienced site member or a staff member and we can help you out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

*Walks onto Fiore* Empty Re: *Walks onto Fiore*

Post by Leapflight 1st March 2014, 8:13 pm

Hi there, I'm Leapy and look forward to Rping with you~ Be sure to come to the chatbox sometime and don't be afraid to ask us all questions~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:08 am