Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED]

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED]

Post by RF007 11th October 2023, 11:09 am

Event Story and Details: All Hallows Event 2023

Event Sign Up Approval: All Hallows Event 2023 Signup Approval

It had been a while since Rotwang's latest adventures and these had come in the form of his participation in the summer festivities which had happened recently and which went by the name, "Sommarsun Weeks". During this period that he had spent coming and going from the area in Fiore called the "Rose Garden" and the surrounding area since that was where these festivities had taken place, he ended up encountering and befriending a man named "Noah Alston" who was apparently from Desierto. Since then, he had gotten back to the usual grind of his daily life. That is to say, he had been busy as always, with involving himself either voluntarily or even involuntarily in various activities. These included things like attending to his professional duties as a fully qualified and professional physician-scientist wizard, mingling with the heirs as well as the heiresses of other families that were also ultra-rich and highly influential similar to his own, and of course, immersing himself in the pursuit of his various interests, with the chief among these being his true loves.

More specifically, these two were his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad research studies as well as his similarly long-standing and ever-increasing fascination with all things related to pop culture, history, and mythology. Of course, these relatively peaceful days that he had been enjoying to some degree came to an end in a manner that was just as surreal as it was abrupt, just as it always seemed to do when he least expected it. This interruption ended up coming in the form of the sound of a notification tone from his iLac which he had set to be the special DLC soundtrack called "Voices of War" which he had been fortunate enough to receive as a reward for being a generous and veteran patron of one of his most favorite video game series that was known as "Oda Nobuna's Ambition".

What is it now?...Another summons from my superiors?...or perhaps some invite to another gala held for the rich and influential...or is it some sort of academic project that needs my urgent attention?... Whatever it is, ye Norns, I beseech thee...please do see to it that it does not become too tedious...since that would be...truly irksome...

Rotwang thought thus silently as he stirred awake from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes, medical and surgical textbooks, piles upon piles of failed model designs for gadgets of various kinds, and so on. He had immersed himself in furthering his mad research studies since this was one of his rare days away from the usual hustle and bustle of his daily life and academic work and at some point, fallen asleep without realizing it due to his penchant for always willfully ignoring his bodily needs, especially that for sleep, and that was why he now found himself amidst the rather chaotic environment which was his lab. After he managed to finally drag himself out from underneath this heap of stuff he had been lying under within the confines of said lab which was situated deep within the confines of the central manor present on his estate in the city of Crocus which was the capital of Fiore, he perused the notification that had been the cause of his awakening and upon doing so, he discovered that it was a notification from his personal support staff which they sent to him to remind him about the upcoming Halloween season festivities for this year, and more specifically, the need for him to go take some time off from his work to participate in them

Ah yes...So it is already that time of the year again for Halloween season to be upon us once again...and again, as per usual...my support staff will not leave me to my own devices to pursue my research...but rather would insist that I go and take some time off from my research and professional duties to experience these festivities again...

Rotwang thought silently in this manner as he dismissed the notification and then came up with a handful of plans to guide him as was his usual method. After that, with his plans in place, he set about readying himself in his attire of choice for these festivities, that one being his standard physician-researcher's outfit. This was his choice since he figured that it would be adequate to paint him as being costumed in the raiment of the stereotypical mad scientist, and thus, was fit to be his Halloween garb choice without too much editing or changes needing to be made to it, especially when it was taken together with his two-toned, gravity-defying shock of flyaway hair and the various scars, blemishes, chemical stains, and other imperfections that marred his form visibly.

Once that was done, he informed his personal support staff of monstergirl maids about his intended location for the evening and headed out to the event locale mentioned in the notification that he had received from his support staff, using his fully custom-built vintage limousine to take him there, as was his usual preference for travel to anywhere.

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] EWmCJxW

OOC:

Rotwang's Appearance:

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] UoGDRWJ

NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THE CREATION OF THIS IMAGE DISPLAYED ABOVE GOES TO THE ARTIST, HANUSHCCKA, FOR THE FANART AND TO THE CREATORS OF THE DR. STONE SERIES OF ANIME AND MANGA FOR THE SOURCE ART.

=====

WC Tallies:
    • Post WC: 848

• Total WC: 848

Last edited by RF007 on 16th October 2023, 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Re: ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED]

Post by RF007 11th October 2023, 4:12 pm

Rotwang reached the venues where the Halloween festivities were going to be held that evening relatively quickly thanks to both the lack of traffic and the fact that his fully custom-built vintage limousine was designed and constructed with various parts that enabled it to travel swiftly and efficiently through the streets of Crocus. Once he reached the venue in question, then, he parked this ride of his away from prying eyes in a safe location nearby and entered the festival grounds while looking about for the organizers' booth.

"Good evening, Dr. Stein, it is a pleasure to see you at our event venue here in Crocus as always...what will you be choosing from our selection of activities this year?"

Rotwang heard the event organizers greet him and then ask him this as he headed up to the booth where they were located at the event venue. In response, Rotwang perused the list of events that they handed to him for several minutes silently and then replied with his greeting to them and his event activity choices as well

"Likewise...now then...hmm...the 'Brewing Up Trouble'...the 'Spooktacular Dance-Off'...the 'Costume Contest'...and the 'Roller Coaster of Emotions'...sound most interesting to me...so sign me up for those."

With that said in his usual naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice which was heavily laced with his naturally thick Iceberg accent, Rotwang handed the event activities list back to the event organizers. In return, he watched on as they handed him his copy of the credit card-sized, light blue, paper ticket with the silhouette of a ghost that was printed on the right half that was the thematic stamp collection item for this year's Halloween festivities at this venue in Crocus and then listened as they told him that he had to collect the "Spirit Tickets" from each of the four activities that he had signed up to do to get his participation in these festivities acknowledged formally by the event organizers for ensuring his eligibility for the prizes he could win later.

"I see...so I require at least 4 of these 'Spirit Tickets' for my participation to be formally acknowledged, eh? Well now, that works out quite well, indeed...I ended up choosing the exact number of activities I would be requiring for this purpose...and I did it without realizing it...This is a truly amusing turn of events..."

Musing aloud in this manner, Rotwang chuckled briefly before bidding farewell to the event organizers. Then, he headed off to the specific area within the event grounds where the first of the activities that he had signed up for would be held shortly, namely the "Brewing Up Trouble" activity.

OOC:

WC Tallies:

• Post WC: 440

• Total WC: 1288

Last edited by RF007 on 13th October 2023, 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Character Sheet

Post by RF007 12th October 2023, 4:45 pm

Rotwang reached the area where the "Brewing Up Trouble" activity was going to be held and exchanged pleasantries with the activity overseer, a woman who was dressed up as a witch, before settling in with the crowd of festival attendees who were also partaking in that activity.

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] JKpKnGg

OOC NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THIS IMAGE DISPLAYED ABOVE GOES TO THE ARTIST, DAVID GREZ, FOR THE FANART AND TO THE CREATORS OF THE SOUL EATER SERIES OF ANIME AND MANGA FOR THE SOURCE ART.

It was then that he heard her welcome them all and explain what they were going to be doing in that activity

"Greetings, o ye participants of this 'Brewing Up Trouble' activity that we will all be doing shortly here at this year's All Hallow's Eve festivities!! Who's ready to stir up a little bit of mischief with me tonight?!"

Rotwang and the other attendees who were gathered in a crowd chuckled quite appreciatively at the activity overseer's thematic pun and responded enthusiastically by expressing their excitement at getting the chance to partake in the current activity, namely the "Brewing Up Trouble" one which was going to begin shortly. In response, Rotwang watched as the activity overseer smiled and bowed theatrically to the crowd in acknowledgment of their adoration of her infectious ebullience before she calmed them down so she could instruct them on how to proceed with doing the activity in question

"Alright then, folks, let us get this fun time underway, shall we?! In this activity, all of you will get to mix up a magic potion of your very own under the watchful eye and careful supervision of an event staff member...which is yours truly, in this case!! More specifically, each one of you will be provided with a wide range of perfectly safe magical ingredients with which to make your respective brews...Finally, once each of you is finished concocting your brew, you will each get to sample their creation...Of course, there is no predicting what effect the ingredients will have...so please ensure that each of you is careful while brewing up your potions, nyahahaha!!"

Rotwang and the other attendees of this "Brewing Up Trouble" activity then heard the event overseer instruct them thusly in the same cheery tone from before and then, all of them chuckled appreciatively again as they heard her inject a rather audible hint of naughtiness into her words at the very end of her instructions while topping it off with a feline laugh. Once that was over and the crowd had calmed down, Rotwang watched as the event overseer went around and distributed a pumpkin-shaped bin of ingredients to each of the participants of the activity, with her last stop being none other than himself.

"Ah, now these look like some rather fascinating concoction ingredients, indeed, and I am sure that engaging in some mad chemical cooking will be truly exhilarating!! I am getting quite excited at the prospect of this activity!!!"

Rotwang spoke thus to the event organizer in that same usual naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice of his from earlier which was still heavily laced with his naturally thick Iceberg accent as he received his pumpkin-shaped bin of ingredients from her and heard her let out an amused chuckle in response while remarking

"I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself here, Dr. Stein. Good luck with making your potion...and now, I will leave you to your fun."

Rotwang watched as she bade goodbye to him and went around to engage the other participants in some light banter before they got started with their potions as well, and then, he got down to work on his own too. The first thing he did was inspect each of the ingredients and found that his bin contained an eclectic assortment of ones such as bat wings, cat eyes, newt tongues, mandrake roots, wolfsbane, various berries, citrus fruits, and more.

Well now...I wonder what I will be able to concoct with these ingredients...this promises to be an interesting activity, indeed...and it reminds me of that popular series about a certain boy wizard who attended a certain wizardry and witchcraft school which I remember reading and watching in my past life from my old world...

Rotwang mused thus silently as he examined his ingredients and then dismissed all other thoughts from his mind so that he could get down to work in creating his potion. Naturally, due to his tried and true expertise in the science of chemistry, it did not take him too long to brew up his potion from the ingredients in his bin. Once that was all finished, he noticed that his potion ended up having a surprisingly pleasant aroma, specifically of the citrus kind, and that it came to possess a lime-green hue to match said aroma. That said, it was not without its share of ominousness either, for it seemed to be giving off what looked like wing-shaped sparks of electricity that coursed across its surface which even had eye-shaped patterns that seemed to always follow his movements as he prepared to sample it

Well now...this potion recipe that I designed in a rather impromptu manner seems to have come out looking far more intriguing and amusing than I had initially anticipated...I am looking forward to sampling it even more now...

Rotwang mused silently as he doled out the potion that he had made from the vat before him into the goblet in his hand with the ladle that had been provided alongside the vat. Then, he sampled it slowly while also taking the time to appreciate the hue and aroma of said concoction. At first, it did not seem to have any effect, but after several seconds, he felt his skin start to bubble and morph in certain areas of his body, and that eventually led to the appearance of several, fully functional eyes all over his body. Additionally, he felt himself become far lighter than normal, to the point that he even started to experience passive levitation and was able to fly as naturally as a bird

How fascinating, indeed...it may not be "Crimson Ox"...but it certainly does make me feel as though it has given me invisible wings...

Rotwang muttered to himself as memories of imbibing the high-powered energy drink of the same name in his past life from his old world came flooding back and then, he chuckled in amusement at both these memories and at noticing the other attendees and the event organizer having their mouths agape in surprise at seeing the sort of effects that his potion had imbued him with for the duration of its activity. After several minutes, Rotwang felt the potion's effects vanish from him and then felt himself come back down to earth slowly and made sure to land on his feet. By the time this was over, he noticed the other attendees also sampling their respective potions which cast several kinds of magical effects on them and so, this "Brewing Up Trouble" activity came to a close, at which point he saw the activity overseer go around distributing copies of the "Spirit Ticket" that she was in charge of to the participants, with a single ticket going to each of the participants, including himself. Finally, Rotwang thanked her and bade goodbye to the other activity attendees as well as her before heading off to the next of the four activities on his list for the evening, namely the "Spooktacular Dance-Off" activity.

OOC:

WC Tallies:
    • Post WC: 1214

• Total WC: 2502

=====

Spirit Tickets Tally: 1 of 4 "Spirit Tickets" gained so far

Last edited by RF007 on 15th October 2023, 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total

=====

Character Files:

=====

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Character Sheet

Post by RF007 13th October 2023, 9:38 am

Rotwang reached the area where the "Spooktacular Dance-Off" activity was going to be held and exchanged pleasantries with the activity overseer, a man who was dressed up as a vampire lord, before settling in with the crowd of festival attendees who were also partaking in that activity.

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] VwpqNKd

OOC NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THIS IMAGE DISPLAYED ABOVE GOES TO THE ARTIST, TATCU, FOR THE FANART AND TO THE CREATORS OF THE HELLSING AND HELLSING ULTIMATE SERIES OF ANIME AND MANGA FOR THE SOURCE ART.

It was then that he heard him welcome them all and explain what they were going to be doing in that activity

"Greetings, o ye participants of this 'Spooktacular Dance-Off' activity that we will all be doing shortly here at this year's All Hallow's Eve festivities!! Who's ready to dance with some boogiefolk that are present here with me tonight?!"

Rotwang and the other attendees who were gathered in a crowd chuckled quite appreciatively at the activity overseer's thematic pun and responded enthusiastically by expressing their excitement at getting the chance to partake in the current activity, namely the "Spooktacular Dance-Off" one which was going to begin shortly. In response, Rotwang watched as the activity overseer smiled and bowed theatrically to the crowd in acknowledgment of their adoration of his infectious ebullience before he calmed them down so he could instruct them on how to proceed with doing the activity in question

"Alright then, folks, let us get this fun time underway, shall we?! In this activity, all of you will get to dance your little hearts out on this specially constructed dance floor that we have set up here tonight!! More specifically, each one of you will be invited to step onto the dance floor and will be competing with the boogie-folk who are here assisting me to see who has the most spirited moves!! That's all there is to it!! So, get out there and have some fun!!"

Rotwang and the other attendees of this "Spooktacular Dance-Off" activity then heard the event overseer instruct them thusly in the same cheery tone from before and therefore, all of them chuckled appreciatively again at this performance. Once that was over and the crowd had calmed down, Rotwang watched as the event overseer went around and gave a numbered token to each of the participants of the activity, with his last stop being none other than himself, thus marking each of them for their designated turn to step onto the dance floor.

"Ah, this is one activity where I am not quite confident enough that I can perform adequately for the entertainment of the crowd. Oh well, I suppose it is all in good fun, after all, so need to worry..."

Rotwang mused aloud thus to the event organizer in that same usual naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice of his from earlier which was still heavily laced with his naturally thick Iceberg accent as he received his numbered token from him and heard him let out an amused chuckle in response while remarking

"Indeed, there is no need to think too hard about this or be too worried about your lack of ability in this activity...and now, I will leave you to your fun."

Rotwang watched as the event organizer bade him goodbye and went around to engage the other participants in some light banter before they got started getting into a single-file line near the dance floor. Then, he headed up to said line and stood in it as well. Soon, the first few participants headed onto the dance floor and the one thing that Rotwang noticed as he watched on was that there was always a matching number of boogie-folk to the number of participants each time, which he surmised was done to ensure that each of the attendees always had a partner to dance with in this activity and thus, would not feel left out from the fun.

Well now...I wonder what sort of dance style I should employ for this...waltz, foxtrot...or tango, maybe?

Rotwang mused thus silently as he waited for his turn to step out onto the dance floor and watched the other attendees as they showed off their dance moves to entertain the crowd. Eventually, the first half of the attendees and their time on the dance floor was finished, and he noticed that it was finally his turn to head out onto the dance floor. As he stepped onto it, he also noticed the other attendees watching him with curiosity just as he had been doing to them earlier

Well now...here we go...it is finally my turn on the dance floor...and I do believe the song playing now...is a waltz, albeit remixed to be thematic for this All Hallows Eve festival instead of the usual ballroom...

Rotwang mused silently as he came to a stop on the dance floor and then, he looked about for his designated boogie-folk dance partner who would be helping him show off his dance moves to the crowd who were all watching him. After a few minutes, he found her and began to show off his expertise with the waltz for the entertainment of the crowd. Once a few rounds of this display had gone by, the crowd and his partner seemed to be satisfied enough with his performance, thus setting his mind at ease as to his participation in this activity being successfully acknowledged by the activity overseer via giving of the 2nd of his "Spirit Tickets".

After that, he thanked his dance partner and then stepped off the dance floor to let the final few attendees also go ahead and finish their dance turns. So, with that done, this "Spooktacular Dance-Off" activity came to a close, at which point he saw the activity overseer go around distributing copies of the "Spirit Ticket" that he was in charge of to the participants, with a single ticket going to each of the participants, including himself. Finally, Rotwang thanked him and bade goodbye to the other activity attendees as well as him before heading off to the next of the four activities on his list for the evening, namely the "Costume Contest" activity.

OOC:

WC Tallies:

• Post WC: 992

• Total WC: 3494

=====

Spirit Tickets Tally: 2 of 4 "Spirit Tickets" gained so far

=====

Character Files:

=====

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Character Sheet

Post by RF007 14th October 2023, 7:53 am

Rotwang reached the area where the "Costume Contest" activity was going to be held and exchanged pleasantries with the activity overseer, a man who was dressed up as a lich king, before settling in with the crowd of festival attendees who were also partaking in that activity.

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] OkrU1mq

It was then that he heard him welcome them all and explain what they were going to be doing in that activity

"Greetings, o ye participants of this 'Costume Contest' activity that we will all be doing shortly here at this year's All Hallow's Eve festivities!! Who's ready to show off their spook-tacular costumes on this runway here with me tonight?!"

Rotwang and the other attendees who were gathered in a crowd chuckled quite appreciatively at the activity overseer's thematic pun and responded enthusiastically by expressing their excitement at getting the chance to partake in the current activity, namely the "Costume Contest" one which was going to begin shortly. In response, Rotwang watched as the activity overseer smiled and bowed theatrically to the crowd in acknowledgment of their adoration of his infectious ebullience before he calmed them down so he could instruct them on how to proceed with doing the activity in question

"Alright then, folks, let us get this fun time underway, shall we?! In this activity, all of you will get to compete in a costume contest that features age divisions for festival-goers of all ages, from young to old and even ancient...More specifically, this activity will consist of each of you walking down this runway here in front of the audience of your fellow festival attendees and, of course, the judges...which will be me and my support team here...naturally, the objective here will be for each of you to show off your respective costumes and then wait to see how the audience and judges receive it, for better or worse. That's all there is to it!! So, do any of you think you have what it takes to rule the runway?!"

Rotwang and the other attendees of this "Costume Contest" activity then heard the event overseer instruct them thusly in the same cheery tone from before and therefore, all of them chuckled appreciatively again at this performance. Once that was over and the crowd had calmed down, Rotwang watched as the event overseer went around and gave a numbered token to each of the participants of the activity, with his last stop being none other than himself, thus marking each of them for their designated turn to step onto the costume contest runway

"Hmm...so this activity is a costume contest of some sort...well, I suppose this physician-scientist attire of mine should suffice for this purpose...only time will tell...and again, it is all in good fun, anyway, so perhaps there is nothing to truly worry about..."

Rotwang mused aloud thus to the event organizer in that same usual naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice of his from earlier which was still heavily laced with his naturally thick Iceberg accent as he received his numbered token from him and heard him let out an amused chuckle in response while remarking

"Indeed, there is no need to think too hard about this or be too worried about your lack of ability in this activity...and now, I will leave you to your fun."

Rotwang watched as the event organizer bade him goodbye and went around to engage the other participants in some light banter before they got started getting into a single-file line near the dance floor. Then, he headed up to said line and stood in it as well. Soon, the first few participants headed onto the costume contest runway and the one thing that Rotwang noticed as he watched on was that there was always a varied response from contestant to contest when it came to the exact score given by the audience and the judges with regards to the popularity of their costumes

Well now...I wonder what sort of score I will be able to achieve here with this rather lackluster attire of mine...at least it checks off all the boxes of the mad scientist stereotype, so that is certainly a reassuring thing...

Rotwang mused thus silently as he waited for his turn to step out onto the costume contest runway and watched the other attendees as they showed off their gamut of costumes to entertain the crowd of their fellow activity attendees and the judges. Eventually, the first half of the attendees and their time on the costume contest runway was finished, and he noticed that it was finally his turn to head out onto the costume contest runway. As he stepped onto it, he also noticed the other attendees watching him with curiosity just as he had been doing to them earlier

Well now...here we go...it is finally my turn on the costume contest runway...now then, what would be the best way to show off this attire of mine as a legitimate All Hallows Eve costume for this activity...

Rotwang mused silently as he came out onto the beginning portion of the costume contest runway and quickly came up with a few plans of how to show off his attire as being a true costume, after which point, he started to walk down the runway in perfect step to the background music that was playing, presumably to guide the contestants in properly displaying their costumes. As he showed off his physician-scientist attire by striking various stereotypical poses that were associated with mad scientists in various forms of popular cultural media, he made sure to watch both the audience and the judges closely and noted their reactions. Once a few rounds of this display had gone by, the crowd and the judges seemed to be satisfied enough with his performance, thus setting his mind at ease as to his participation in this activity being successfully acknowledged by the activity overseer via giving of the 3rd of his "Spirit Tickets".

After that, he thanked the audience and the judges for their time, and then, he stepped off the costume contest runway to let the final few attendees also go ahead and finish their attempts at showing off their All Hallows Eve costumes which were again of various degrees of quality and sourced from various genres of Halloween-related media. So, with that done, this "Costume Contest" activity came to a close, at which point he saw the activity overseer go around distributing copies of the "Spirit Ticket" that he was in charge of to the participants, with a single ticket going to each of the participants, including himself, but alas, it seemed to Rotwang that he did not end up winning this costume contest. Finally, Rotwang thanked the activity overseer in the spirit of good sportsmanship despite his loss, and then, he bade goodbye to the other activity attendees as well as said overseer before heading off to the last of the four activities on his list for the evening, namely the "Roller Coaster of Emotions" activity.

OOC:

WC Tallies:

• Post WC: 1166

• Total WC: 4660

=====

Spirit Tickets Tally: 3 of 4 "Spirit Tickets" gained so far

=====

Character Files:

=====

37%
    RF007
    RF007

Character Sheet

Post by RF007 15th October 2023, 8:31 am

Rotwang reached the area where the "Roller Coaster of Emotions" activity was going to be held and exchanged pleasantries with the activity overseer, a woman who was dressed up as a gynoid maid, before settling in with the crowd of festival attendees who were also partaking in that activity.

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN TO REMEMBER (ROTWANG, SOLO) [COMPLETED] 5Fhhjo4

OOC NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THIS IMAGE DISPLAYED ABOVE GOES TO THE ARTIST, GREAT_(CYCLOPS), FOR THE FANART AND TO THE CREATORS OF THE OVERLORD SERIES OF ANIME AND MANGA FOR THE SOURCE ART.

It was then that he heard her welcome them all and explain what they were going to be doing in that activity

"Greetings, o ye participants of this 'Brewing Up Trouble' activity that we will all be doing shortly here at this year's All Hallow's Eve festivities!! Who's ready to experience the highs and lows of this activity with me tonight?!"

Rotwang and the other attendees who were gathered in a crowd chuckled quite appreciatively at the activity overseer's greeting and responded enthusiastically by expressing their excitement at getting the chance to partake in the current activity, namely the "Roller Coaster of Emotions" one which was going to begin shortly. In response, Rotwang watched as the activity overseer smiled and bowed theatrically to the crowd in acknowledgment of their adoration of her infectious ebullience before she calmed them down so she could instruct them on how to proceed with doing the activity in question

"Alright then, folks, let us get this fun time underway, shall we?! In this activity, all of you will get to board and ride this Halloween-themed roller coaster that we have built around the perimeter of this fair city of Crocus!! Please do not worry, though, for the track that will be guiding this roller coaster from start to finish has been built exactly up to code and has been tested multiple times before this year's All Hallows Eve festivities had been cleared for commencement, so the only terror that you will all experience will come from the ride itself!! That said, we have added some special surprises to it which we hope will bring you all the thrills and chills that you can handle for your enjoyment throughout this activity!! So...which of you will survive this ride to the end?!"

Rotwang and the other attendees of this "Brewing Up Trouble" activity then heard the event overseer instruct them thusly in the same cheery tone from before and then, all of them chuckled appreciatively again as they heard her throw the proverbial gauntlet down to them with regards to this activity and its challenges which were awaiting them all. Once that was over and the crowd had calmed down, Rotwang watched as the event overseer went around and gave a numbered token to each of the participants of the activity, with her last stop being none other than himself, thus marking each of them for their designated turn to board this spooky roller coaster ride.

"Ah, now this ride promises to hold thrills and chills the experience of which will be truly exhilarating!! I am getting quite excited at the prospect of this activity!!!"

Rotwang spoke thus to the event organizer in that same usual naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice of his from earlier which was still heavily laced with his naturally thick Iceberg accent as he received his numbered token from her and heard her let out an amused chuckle in response while remarking

"I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself here, Dr. Stein. Good luck with making it through to the end of the ride...and now, I will leave you to your fun."

Rotwang watched as she bade goodbye to him and went around to engage the other participants in some light banter before they got started getting into a single-file line near the boarding area that was the entrance to this roller coaster ride. Then, he headed up to this line and stood in it as well to wait for his turn at this activity to come at some point. Soon, the first few participants boarded the roller coaster and the one thing that Rotwang noticed as he watched on was that there was always a varied response from participant to participant when it came to the effects of the magic that he could see hitting them during their experience of the ride

Well now...I wonder what sort of effects this magic will have upon me...anyway, perhaps it would be prudent of me to prepare myself for the challenge to come by focusing on becoming stoic to not experience a mental breakdown...

Rotwang mused thus silently as he waited for his turn to board the roller coaster ride in question and watched the other attendees as they went onto the ride. Eventually, the first half of all the attendees had finished their experience with this roller coaster ride, and he noticed that it was finally his turn to experience this ride. As he boarded it, he also noticed the other attendees watching him with curiosity just as he had been doing to them earlier

Well now...here we go...it is finally my turn on this roller coaster ride...now then, I do hope my acrophobia will not act up too much to prevent me from enjoying the thrills and chills that this ride promises to show me...

Rotwang mused silently as he watched the roller coaster bring him and his group of fellow activity attendees onto the beginning portion of its ride. This part started by being slow and calm, to the point that he would say that it was perhaps even relaxing to him. This lasted until the first peak of the track was reached and along the way, he had a scenic view of the city of Crocus which lay far below him at this point. However, thanks to his acrophobia acting up, he could not truly enjoy the scenery that greeted him here, and as if that was not bad enough, he could feel the same, powerful burst of magic wash over him now as well just as he had seen it do over the other groups that had come before him to experience this roller coaster ride. Thanks to his prior mental preparations, however, he was able to remain in complete control of his emotions, thus setting his mind at ease as to his participation in this activity being successfully acknowledged by the activity overseer via giving of the 4th of his "Spirit Tickets".

In contrast, he could see most of the other fellow attendees in his group were screaming or crying due to whatever effects the magic had on them in their experience with this ride. After that, he thanked this activity's technical staff for seeing them all through safely from start to finish of this roller coaster ride, and then, he disembarked from it to let the final few attendees also go ahead and finish their experience with this ride. With that done, this "Roller Coaster of Emotions" activity came to a close, at which point he saw the activity overseer go around distributing copies of the "Spirit Ticket" that she was in charge of to the participants, with a single ticket going to each of the participants, including himself.

Finally, Rotwang thanked the activity overseer and then, he bade goodbye to the other activity attendees as well as said overseer before heading out of this activity area and making his way back to the festival organizer's booth at the entrance to the festival grounds. Once there, he showed them his event pass with the 4 "Spirit Tickets" that he had obtained from taking part in this year's All Hallows Eve festivities which he had signed up for upon arrival. In exchange, he was given an item called a "Ghost Lollipop" as a souvenir of his time at this festival and then, he bade goodbye to them before heading out of the festival grounds and back to his estate in Crocus using his fully custom-built, vintage limousine.

OOC:

WC Tallies:

• Post WC: 1302

• Total WC: 5962 (i.e., 3962 more than the 2000 WC minimum requirement for this event)

=====

Spirit Tickets Tally: 4 of 4 "Spirit Tickets" gained so far

=====

Rewards Gained: 1x 100-year job EXP + 1x "Ghost Lollipop"

=====

(ROTWANG'S EXIT)

=====

Character Files:

=====

37%

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:47 am