Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer Empty A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 14th December 2022, 10:18 pm

-Capital Crocus-

Wearing a new casual outfit consisting of denim jacket buttoned over sleeveless black crop top and blue jeans, Leona felt a little bit awkward as she walked into Capital Crocus. She had forgotten to buy some tennis shoes during her shopping trip the other day and as a result was stuck wearing her tan hiking boots. It kind of matched the rest of her outfit, but the boots did not look very casual. Oh well.

No one really paid attention to her or her outfit, which was just fine with her. They were too busy with all the activities that were offered to pay attention to some random green-eyed blonde walking the streets. The one person she really wanted to notice her was Masha Dymonrel, the alluring redhead who she had committed to a closer relationship with not too long ago. Leona had invited Masha to the New Year's event and was waiting on her to arrive, but in the meantime she was thinking about the redhead.

Back during the Halloween event the pair had had a conversation about their relationship and Leona had chose to truly commit to the redhead instead of put her off yet again with empty words. For the longest time Leona had been afraid of what people would think about her dating Masha if she chose to do that, but the moment she found the courage to set that reservation aside she felt... free. Leona felt comfortable around the redhead now that she was no longer worried about what others thought and was no longer trying to delay the decision on whether to truly commit to Masha or simply be friends.

The blonde was no longer stringing Masha along with honeyed words to avoid losing her and she was no longer using honeyed words to delay having to make a decision. Now that Leona had been honest about her feelings and had chosen to deepen the commitment of her own free will the pair could finally move forward. That big personal victory was a good reason to feel optimistic about the coming year, but before the blonde could really celebrate Masha would have to arrive. Leona would wait as long as she needed to for her companion... once she got here they could begin partaking of the festivities together.

[Post Word Count: 386]
    [Leona's Word Count: 386]

@Masha

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer Empty Re: A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer

Post by Masha 16th December 2022, 6:41 pm

Masha double checked her outfit in a store window yet again. Black leggings, cute boots, a white sweater, with an overcoat covered the redhead. She felt incredibly nervous for some reason. It was a date, a real date with Leona. Masha wanted to faint, scream happily and sit down all at the same time. They had taken a long time to come to this point. Masha didn't blame Leona for that. She blamed herself and her idiotic body. Had she not kissed Leona that night, conceived Giovanni, they might have managed to have a perfectly normal relationship. Instead they were parents together. Masha wondered how Leona's village - specifically, her mother - would take the news.

The redheaded slayer skipped along the street toward the intended rendezvous with Leona. Spotting the blonde sends a surge through her chest. She nearly runs to the blonde, before realizing that may not be wholly appropriate. They hadn't exactly set boundaries for their relationship. Leona's reputation was important to her and Masha didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize that.

"Hi there, hot stuff." Masha says when she gets close enough for Leona to hear her. "I hope you haven't been waiting long." She reaches out to take Leona's hand before dropping it. Masha didn't know if even hand holding could be allowed. The redhead started fidgeting wondering how to bring up the boundary and public image pressure on their relationship.

WC: 238
    Total WC: 238

@Leona Jarnefeldt

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

A Good Reason For New Year's Cheer Keymasha
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 17th December 2022, 12:22 am

Leona was wondering where Masha was and when she would get here when she heard the redhead's voice coming from close by. She turned to face the redhead and noticed how nice Masha's outfit looked. It looked so comfortable and casual while Leona's looked a little rough in comparison, but that was OK. Leona had just updated her wardrobe to a more casual and modern look and had little idea of how to coordinate anything yet, so she was taking things one step at a time. She could always go back to Capital Crocus Mall and shop for different styles of casual clothing if she wanted to try a new look later down the road.

"I haven't been waiting too long, Masha. I don't mind waiting if it's for you." Leona told the alluring redhead. It probably sounded like a cheesy line from a romance movie, but Leona was being honest when she had given that response. She had not been in the area for very long and she truly did not mind waiting for Masha, especially when they were going to attend a festival together.

Leona noticed what Masha attempted to do before stopping herself and played it cool. She did not blush or otherwise react in embarrassment like she would have done in the past. She did not shrink away either. Instead she made eye contact with Masha and gave a small smile.

"You can hold my hand if you want. It's OK." Leona assured Masha and extended her left hand towards her as proof of her sincerity. Tonight the blonde was more concerned about giving the redhead a pleasant outing together than maintaining an image. With all the activities going on she doubted that anyone would be paying them very much attention. That was fine with her... right now she wanted to begin making Masha happy by putting some effort into their relationship and this festival was a good chance to do that.

[Post Word Count: 326]
    [Leona's Word Count: 712]

@Masha

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 18th December 2022, 7:52 pm

Masha smiled at Leona, reaching out to take her hand. She squeezed it happily, moving to stand beside Leona. "I'm sorry. We talked about your public image and I don't want to step over any boundaries that might be set. Speaking of which, do you have any boundaries for when we're out in public? Or in general, I suppose? I don't have any that I can think of off the top of my head. I really just want this to work out, ya know? Giovanni should have an example of a happy healthy relationship. Oh, um that sounds like this is all for him. Its not, I really like you, I want to be a good partner and everything."

She pauses putting her free hand over her face. Her cheeks colored slightly. She knew she had been rambling incessantly due to being nervous. This was their first official date after all. "I'm just making everything worse, aren't I? I'm sorry. This is... my first date since losing my memories. I really really like you." Masha rubbed her thumb over the back of Leona's hand. Her gaze fell to the pavement. They hadn't even begun their date and the redhead was already screwing things up. It hurt to think so. She peeked at Leona, hoping to gauge the emotions of her date. Maybe, slim chance, her date found the rambling and uncertainty to be endearing? Masha prayed that might be the case.

WC: 241
    TWC: 479
    @Leona Jarnefeldt

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 21st December 2022, 12:40 am

Once Masha took her left hand Leona let the redhead talk to her about her concerns about the relationship. The redhead brought up the important issue of boundaries and the blonde immediately began to think about it. Since this was her first romantic relationship with another woman, let alone another person, this would be a learning experience for Leona.

"I don't mind us holding hands, Masha." Leona started off with a basic thing she was OK with. She figured that she might as well say that now so that the redhead did not feel like she was making Leona uncomfortable right off the bat. However, Masha would need more than that to feel like her presence was really wanted.

"We can also hug if you'd like." Leona conceded something else to the redhead. She doubted that Masha had a problem with that, but that would be not enough for Leona to feel like she was really giving anything. Holding hands and hugging were basic things that should have been included from the get-go. Leona thought about what she was going to say for a few moments before speaking.

"We can also kiss from time to time because this isn't just about me. It's about you too." Leona offered to let Masha kiss her from time to time. The blonde recalled how Masha liked kissing her on the mouth and how she liked being kissed on the mouth in return and decided to allow it. She allowed that because kissing was proof that Leona was sincere about trying to make the relationship work and was not just saying things to mollify Masha.

Leona looked Masha in the eyes.

"This is my first date too, Masha. And I like you too because you're someone who likes me for who I am. Now I have something in my life beyond adventuring and fighting and paperwork." Leona told Masha, repeating a point she had made at the Halloween festival not too long ago because it was a point worth repeating. Before committing to Masha Leona lived in a cycle of adventuring, fighting, doing guild paperwork, and occasionally going to a festival with Samira Nassar. It was a good lifestyle, but something was missing from it, something that the alluring redhead standing before her provided.

Before committing to Masha Leona felt like most people only tolerated her because of her poor social skills and tendency to commit acts of mind-boggling stupidity. Sometimes it felt like even Samira Nassar, Leona's closest friend and the most patient person Leona knew, put up with being around the blonde because the latter was powerful enough to be a decent job partner. Masha made the blonde feel at ease.

At first Leona wondered if Masha only liked her because she was attractive, but now she knew that Masha really liked her for who she was. That was of great comfort to the Wizard Saint, who wanted something out of life other than material possessions and adventure. Masha was a source of emotional comfort as well as physical comfort and that was worth a lot to the blonde. Leona realized that all her talking might be keeping Masha from being able to respond and spoke to the redhead.

"Are there any boundaries that you'd like to set for our relationship? If there are boundaries, please be honest with me about them." Leona asked Masha. The redhead had asked Leona about her boundaries, so Leona thought that it was only fair ask her partner the same thing. If there was anything Masha did not want she had free reign to say so without fear of consequences.

[Post Word Count: 604]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,316]

@Masha

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 21st December 2022, 7:41 pm

Masha made mental notes of all the boundaries that Leona set down. She didn't want to cross a line after all. Her mouth turned down at the mention of kissing. It wasn't the fact that a boundary was set in place for it. Rather it was that Leona made it sound as if she did not enjoy the act very much. The redhead reached out with her free hand to cup her girlfriend's cheek. "Leona, I want you to enjoy me kissing you. I don't want to kiss you unless you want me to. And further, if there is to be kissing, I would greatly enjoy you sweeping me off my feet from time to time to plant one on me. Or just leaning over and kissing me. I wouldn't mind that either." Masha smiled, pulling her hand away from Leona's face.

The declaration of liking her as well made Masha flush with happiness. She leaned in to kiss Leona sweetly. "I'm glad to be that something more for you, Leona. I can't promise I'll be the best partner but I do want to strive to make you happy at least." The redhead said, licking her lips. She squeezed Leona's hand, starting to walk away when the blonde asked about Masha's boundaries.

The slayer paused, looking up at her girlfriend. There were a few things that came to mind. "The few things I know that bother me are things you would never do, Leona." She says sincerely. Masha looks around before standing on her tip toes to kiss the blonde again. "I have full trust in you. Though I do have a request for cuddles and some time set aside just for me every... does two weeks sound fair? No job, no paperwork, no Giovanni, just you and me for a few hours. I hope that sounds fair?" The redhead didn't know if she was asking for too much. This relationship was brand new. Demanding time seemed like an awful thing to do off the bat. Yet Leona was a big important somebody in Fiore. Masha feared that if she didn't ask for this, she'd never see her girlfriend. She bit her lip waiting for Leona's response.

WC: 368
    TWC: 847
    @Leona Jarnefeldt

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 22nd December 2022, 2:44 am

After saying everything she did she was worried about whether she had conceded enough to Masha, but as it turned out the latter was visibly pleased by what she had been given. In fact the redhead had a request for how Leona kissed her when they kissed. That request was one taken right out of a romance movie or romance novel... on occasion Leona was to literally sweep Masha off of her feet before giving a kiss. It was a request that was simple and reasonable, so Leona had no problem agreeing to it.

"Sure thing, Masha. I'll try and sweep you off of your feet every once in awhile. I'll try not to be too predictable about it." Leona readily agreed to the request with no hesitation. She could do that much for the redhead who had given her so much. It made the blonde feel ashamed that it took a point-blank statement from Masha for her to finally get off the fence, but now that she had made the decision to commit to the relationship she had no regrets about her choice.

Leona let herself be kissed by the alluring redhead and listened to what Masha had to say after the kiss was over. Masha was not going to strive to be a good partner alone. Leona had to step up and do her part for the redhead or everything she had said so far would mean nothing.

"You're already a good partner to me, Masha. You've been a source of comfort and you're helping me ease into our relationship. You're off to a very good start." Leona assured Masha that she was already being a good romantic partner. All of that might have sounded sappy, but all of it was true. Masha was already helping Leona by being a source of physical and emotional comfort and by being patient enough to help the blonde get used to romance with another woman.

Leona let herself be kissed again before Masha made another request pertaining to their relationship and that request was time. In particular Masha wanted some time between them with nothing or no one else in the picture. That was another reasonable request that Leona had no problem granting.

"Making time for the two of us every two weeks is a fair request, Masha. I can make it happen." Leona agreed to the second request without hesitation. The blonde was always looking for a reason to deviate from her routine of going on jobs and doing guild paperwork and spending time with Masha was a perfectly good one. She doubted that anyone would challenge her on taking the occasional break, but having a legitimate reason handy in the unlikely even that someone challenged her was never a bad idea.

[Post Word Count: 462]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,778]

@Masha

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 28th December 2022, 5:15 pm

Masha decided to stop kissing Leona after the second time they kissed. Leona didn't seem to want to be kissed. Still the redhead smiled. They could always work up to that point. A hand rested on Leona's arm. "Thank you, Leona. It means a lot to me" Masha says with a slightly wider smile. "I'd like to see the rest of this town with you. I feel like I'll be seeing it with all new eyes, because you'll be by my side." The redhead turned toward the rest of the festivities. Their first real date. She couldn't wait.

"It is a bit cold out. Maybe we can grab hot chocolate? Then you can decide where we go. Masha looked around, using her magic to enhance her hearing. Nothing stood out in the babble of conversation until she picked up two friends talking about the 'best hot chocolate ever'. Excited, the redhead tugged Leona in the direction they had mentioned. "It sounds like there is a good cup over here." The little shop that sold the lauded hot chocolate was nearly out. Masha smiled in triumph after buying two cups. The cups were festive things with a little magic to make pictures move. Apparently the picture would change as the hot chocolate was drunk. She handed one over to Leona. "Where to now, girlfriend?"

WC: 224
    TWC: 1071
    @Leona Jarnefeldt

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th December 2022, 9:41 pm

Leona was starting to feel better about being around Masha now that she had accepted Masha's reasonable terms. Masha had stated what she wanted from the get-go in no uncertain terms and Leona had freely accepted them. Now they were beginning to work on forming an equal relationship where each partner gave something and took something. That was the type of relationship that would grow, but more importantly it was the type that would last.

Leona let Masha rest her hand on her arm and listened to her partner talk about how her worldview had been changed thanks to the blonde being at her side. Leona waited a few moments before responding.

"You're right, Masha. Having someone at your side can change your perspective on things. Now we can see the world together." Leona said to her companion, deciding to leave it at that to avoid laying the emotion behind it on too thick. Shortly after that Masha proposed that they get some hot chocolate. That was an idea the blonde had no problem with.

"Sure, Masha. Let's do that." Leona readily agreed to the idea with no hesitation. She had planned on accompanying the alluring redhead to get the drink, but Masha had taken the initiative and obtained two cups of the drink before Leona could get very far. Nevertheless the blonde accepted her cup of the beverage and listened to the redhead's question with her full attention. She was not embarrassed in the slightest by being called "girlfriend" and even smiled a little in response.

"I don't have anything special in mind yet because I don't know what all there is to do. Why don't we walk around the city and see what we can find?" Leona suggested to the redhead. It was not the most take-charge answer she could have given, but this date was not about her taking charge. It was about the blonde and redhead being together as equals in the relationship. She waited to see what Masha thought about her answer before she said or did anything else.

[Post Word Count: 344]
    [Leona's Word Count: 2,122]

@Masha

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 23rd January 2023, 7:34 pm

Masha smiles at Leona's suggestion. She didn't know what the city had to offer. Even if it had nothing to offer, the slayer had a feeling that she would enjoy it regardless. Being with someone, with just a touch of nip in the air, a cup of chocolate in hand somehow made things more magical then any spell or ability might do. The redhead's smile widens as she looks around. They were in public. Leona wasn't scared to be seen with her. She wanted to snuggle into Leona's side but Masha wasn't sure how the blonde would take that. Everything prodded the artificial succubus to rush full steam ahead. That could be a sure fire way of driving away her girlfriend as fast as Leona could run.

"I think that sounds wonderful, Leona. Would you care to lead the way? I'm sure you've been here many times and I'm..." Masha rolls her eyes comically. "A little ditzy."

WC: 157
    TWC: 1228
    @Leona Jarnefeldt

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 24th January 2023, 1:34 am

Leona looked at Masha and still could not believe that such an attractive young woman was attracted to her. Leona had hit the jackpot as far as romantic partners went. The redhead had given the blonde a chance to get the relationship going for real after several false starts and she was someone Leona wanted to hang onto for many reasons. Chief among them was the fact that Masha did not consider Leona a romantic conquest but an equal partner in their relationship.

Leona made eye contact with Masha and looked into her eyes for a few moments after the request. The blonde still could not believe that she had gotten a chance to be in a relationship with Masha after all of those false starts, but there the redhead was standing and waiting for Leona to take her to look around the festival area. This was the blonde's chance to make this work, so she had better take it.

"I've been here quite a few times, Masha. I'll make sure we go in the right direction." Leona assured Masha and took two steps forward when she realized something was missing. Quickly realizing what that something was, Leona turned around, walked back to the redhead, then stopped and extended her right hand towards Masha. She was not going to go around the city without the alluring redhead.

"I can't guide you around Capital Crocus if you aren't by my side, Masha. Take my hand and we'll walk through the city together." Leona requested of Masha in an attempt to be somewhat romantic. It was up to the latter whether she took the offered hand or not. If Masha took the hand Leona would walk with the redhead and try to interact with her in a romantic way, but since this was her first relationship ever the blonde would need some time to learn how to give Masha some of the things she liked such as affectionate gestures.

[Post Word Count: 327]
    [Leona's Word Count: 2,449]

@Masha

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 8th March 2023, 7:18 pm

Masha takes a step after Leona as her girlfriend leaves. She rides the high of knowing that Leona has let her walls down somewhat, letting Masha to at least try to romance her without too many stringent rules. This is why the redhead almost runs into the blonde when she turns about to offer her hand. The smile spreading across the slayer's face is goofy and full of happiness. Her soft fingers wrap around Leona's.

"Thank you. I think I will rather enjoy walking around on the arm of a gorgeous blonde. I'm sure the city is great too but it will be hard to take my eyes off of you." Masha says, her cheeks flushing slightly from her words. Honesty was the standard she wanted to set in their relationship - in their feelings, in their words and in their actions. Lying came too easily to most people regardless of the reason they did it.

The redhead enjoyed the tour around the city. Mainly, the attempts at romantic gestures were what made the city magical to Masha. Leona may not be entirely sure in herself about this relationship but it meant more to the slayer that Leona tried anyways. Eventually, Masha cuddled up to Leona's arm, hoping that was within the tolerance her Wizard Saint had for such touching.

WC: 220
    TWC: 1448

@Leona Jarnefeldt

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 25th March 2023, 1:30 am

Leona accepted Masha's hand with a smile and looked at the beautiful redhead as they walked. The blonde barely gave the numerous sights of the city a glance while listening to the redhead's words and looking into her eyes. Masha's eyes and hair color made for a striking and beautiful combination, but her attractiveness went beyond just physical beauty. She had a charming personality and she also had a certain energy that was hard to describe, but it was a welcome energy that added excitement to their relationship.

"I'm glad that you're here with me, Masha. The city's lights have nothing on how beautiful your eyes are." Leona said before realizing how cheesy the second part sounded and blushed. The blonde had tried to sound somewhat romantic but likely sounded like she had read one too many sappy romance novels. She hoped that Masha would not hold that against her, but if her partner chose to groan or roll her eyes Leona would not blame her at all.

Leona decided to move on from her cheesy attempt at sounding romantic so that she did not ruin the good mood with an equally awkward apology. Her focus was still on Masha, who had moved closer to her arm and was staying pretty close to it. Leona had no problem with her partner being close to her... in fact the blonde welcomed the physical contact because it was proof that what was happening right now was real.

Masha was really here beside her and they were really walking together.

They were really in a relationship that both of them would benefit from.

All of it was real.

Leona looked straight ahead just for a moment to make sure that she was not about to run into anyone or anything, then looked back at Masha. The blonde stayed silent for a few moments to think over what she was going to say before saying it because she did not want to put her foot in her mouth and ruin a good night on the town. Once she had thought it through she said it.

"Are you having fun so far, Masha?" Leona asked the redhead at her side if she was having fun right now. It probably sounded like a dumb question, but Leona was going to ask anyway. After asking the question she tried to lean the right side of her face in closer to Masha so that her right cheek could touch Masha's hair... if the redhead would allow Leona to do that, of course.

[Post Word Count: 424]
    [Leona's Word Count: 2,873]

@Masha

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 3:07 pm