Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Test

Rodadnuf
    Rodadnuf

Player 
    Lineage : Anathema to Divinity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,561,089

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rollins & Schwartz-Brand
    Second Skill: Heaven God Slayer
    Third Skill:

Test Empty Test

Post by Rodadnuf 1st March 2022, 3:14 am

Test

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Test M7VWYFe
    Rodadnuf
    Rodadnuf

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Test Empty Test 2

Post by Rodadnuf 4th November 2022, 12:16 pm

Chefe de Esquadra
    Cristobal de la Vega
    Poblacion XVII
    Tagubila'an Del Norte 80085

[REDACTED], x892

Gran Almirante de Enca
    El Palacio del Pueblo
    Pájaro Azul

Señor Gran Almirante:

I am returning from Minstrel in light of a missive sent by the Domestic Division, dated [REDACTED] x892, together with enclosures.

I wish to make one major point.

I believe the banditry in the Fishy Fish Sea along southern Fiore, west Minstrel, and the raids along our eastern coastlines are caused by the same pro-royalist group which organized the [REDACTED] and the following events I priorly discussed with you. My concern is the present brazenness of the group could be construed by the lower echelons as a show of weakness.

This could be a quagmire. I have every determination to wipe this organization. However, the location State Intelligence provided to be difficult. Considering our allegiance to the Pact, substantial buildup of Encan troops around the Fishy Fish Sea to eliminate this organization could be misinterpreted as forward basing by Fiore. I do not think our circumstance is comparable to the [REDACTED] incident.

I suggest a discreet employment of a Fiorean wizard. My Minstrelian contacts informed me of one who launched a counteroffensive in Minstrel’s eastern plains with a single militia unit, prior to which, this operative had systematically eliminated bandit groups alone all over Fiore. The deaths of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] in Desierto was also this wizard’s doing. They were known Fiorean dissidents. This wizard’s flexible political affiliation (and non-affiliation), while maintaining a level of professionalism, could be an asset. A notable sum for his fees would be needed, should you wish to proceed.

Our constant probing of every path leading to a possible settlement with this group proved to be unfruitful. Swift action must be given before this leads to another public outcry. It won’t be what we want, but we can learn to live with it.

Respectfully yours,
    Cristobal de la Vega

Words:

DOCUMENT No. 42-E: Transcript of the debriefing conducted after Operation: ‘PESCAR’
    Date of Recording: [REDACTED], x892
    Conductor: [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], designation ‘CONTINENTAL’
    Participant: [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], designation ‘ASSET ONE’
    Participant: Tim Timόtheos Timson XLII, wizard, 00112 55150, designation ‘ASSET TWO’

[Static 0:00—0:07]

[Inaudible 0:07—0:15]

A-1: …it is a total misconception, especially to foreigners. But do I appreciate your enthusiasm for trying local cuisine.

A-2: I liked it. I don’t know how it’ll hold up to restaurant standards, but I’d say you’re up there.

A-1: I appreciate that, hijo.

A-2: If you ever come by the guild house for a vacation, I can help you with a room with a good view of the mountains. [pauses] There are even ones with a personal outdoor hot spring, you know?

A-1: With how everything has been going on, especially considering what we just uncovered back there? I doubt I can pull something like a foreign vacation. [pauses] Not without betting a promotion away.

A-2: [scraping noise, likely A-2’s chair] I can cook you up a mean steak.

A-1: Give me a month, if we live through all this? I will hold you on to that steak [pauses] and the room too.

A-1: [chuckles]

[Inaudible 2:33—4:20]

[Static 4:20—5:50]

Cont’l: Is it on now?

A-2: I can hear it whirr.

A-1: It looks like the recording light’s the problem [pauses] it’s dead. But the lacrima has been recording for a bit now.

A-2: That’ll be a bit awkward when your higher-ups hear us talking about paella, huh.

Cont’l: We can start now.

[silence]

Cont’l: Let us start from the beginning. [coughs] This is a historical event reconstruction summary and after-action debriefing, as prepared in accordance of Contra-Almirante Antonia Fernandez’s debriefing techniques. [pauses] The participants’ travel time between the operation proper and the session has been [pauses] seventy-two hours?

A-1: That is correct, sir.

A-2: Yeah, that sounds about right.

Cont’l: Seventy-two hours. [pauses] Now, for this record. The answers given by this [pause] these operatives depict only their experience and, as such, do not necessarily reflect established doctrines, combat or otherwise. Additionally, it is emphasized that all ranks are put aside during the session and all participants [pauses] have equal status as witnesses.

A-2: Even thought I was completely by my lonesome the entire time I was out there?

A-1: Excuse me?

A-2: You know what I meant.

Cont’l: This is all by the book, I’m afraid.

A-2: [scraping sound, likely A-2’s chair] And you’re telling me we have to go through every single bullet point in your little pamphlet there?

A-1: [laughs] Most of the points written are for multiple participants, I suppose we can proceed.

A-2: And you’re not supposed to be one?

A-1: You said it yourself, hijo. You were by your lonesome in the operations area.

A-2: (I am) staring to think I was lucky I didn’t go through this slog of a process back in Minstrel.

Cont’l:
    A-1:
    A-2:

Words:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Test M7VWYFe
    Rodadnuf
    Rodadnuf

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Test Empty Re: Test

Post by Rodadnuf 29th November 2022, 2:49 pm

Test M7VWYFe