Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Venom God Slayer Magic

Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Skill: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Skill: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

Venom God Slayer Magic Empty Venom God Slayer Magic

Post by Addre 7th October 2021, 8:05 am

Venom God Slayer Magic

Magic Name: Venom God Slayer Magic
    Magic Type: Slayer
    Description: Cue the sermon of Achlys, her final spell to complete the user of this Magic:

I AM THE MIST OF DISTRESS
    MISTRESS OF REST
    I AM OLDER THAN DUST
    WHAT I TAKE IS THE LIGHT
    WHAT I TAKE IS A STAR
    WHAT I TAKE IS A BOUNDLESS SEA
    WHEN YOU REST, YOU SEE ME
    LICKING THE HEARTS
    IT IS NOT BLIGHT
    IT IS MY GARDEN
    I HANG A STAR
    ON THE THROAT OF GIRLS
    TO EMBRACE THEM
    TEAR DOWN THE ICON
    MY BLIND SNAKE
    SWIM IN WINE AND SILVER
    TEAR DOWN THE CHURCH
    MY DEAF SPIDER
    SING AND SHATTER
    AND ORBIT ME
    I AM OLDER THAN DUST
    WHAT I TAKE IS THE LIGHT
    WHAT I TAKE IS A STAR
    WHAT I TAKE IS A BOUNDLESS SEA

Venom God Slayer Magic allows the user to channel primal, magical forces thought to only be wieldable by those who held so much power over reality that they were considered all-powerful gods. Despite this idea, God Slayer Magic specializes more-so on the extermination of deities rather than the imitation of them, with its hue and presence being far more corruptive than acid, uglier than tyrants, and deadlier than white snake venom…

Speaking of venom, the user has learned this Lost Magic from the goddess Achlys, an entity that holds dominion over the death-mist and, especially, all matters of poison and venoms. The user, therefore, commands over a source of divine plague and a goddess’ most intimate poisons that cannot be replicated by any other means – all emitting from his own, immune body to take shape and form that suits the situation. Whether that may be weaponry or linear waves, tornadoes of gas, or a rain of needles, the user always lands lasting effects on the targets who are unfortunate enough to be at the receiving end of this unending miasma…

Unique Abilities:

• Achlys’ Miasma: It’s difficult to suppress this aura. People can always tell when a deadly entity is present, and the possibility of so is enough to thicken the air and raise the force of gravity. It’s such an unpleasant aroma that weak-minded people find themselves fainting just by being in the vicinity.

• Toxination: With physical contact, Addre can empower any poison conventionally brewed by humans with Achlys’ God Slayer Magic, making it as deadly as the purest of his Magic and, in cases, capable of causing instantaneous death – even if the start point was simple chili extract. With this ability, Addre can also purge venoms and toxins from any object or body that he comes into contact with.

• Mana-Erosion: Taking the concept of poisoning to an extreme, this Magic can even leak into the mana of other beings and objects, throwing the structural order of Ethernano out of whack and cause entire spells to crumble down.

Advanced Spells:

Signature Spells:

D-Rank Spells:

C-Rank Spells:

B-Rank Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Venom God Slayer Magic Empty Re: Venom God Slayer Magic