Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job Empty Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job

Post by Leapflight 23rd August 2013, 8:05 pm

Job: The King of Beasts
    Player Requirements: B-Ranked Wizard(s). C-Ranked Wizards may only come if they accompany a B-Ranked Wizard. 300 word per post requirement. Thread must be at least 30 posts long. Must make 3 Monster Rolls Minimum.

Job Requirements: Find the Lion Pride outside of Hunter Village, bring back the tail, or tooth of the King of Beasts as proof of your victory. Must defeat one form of the Grand Lion.

(Note: Chief's Name is Up Too You, as Are Other Small Aspects)

Job Location: Hunter Village

Job Description:

Enemies:
    Weak: Young Lions x10 (These young beasts aren't fully grown, and are in adolescence. They are nimble as can be, and somewhat powerful even in brute force. They can surround you quickly, and strike without hesitation. They show no fear, unless you display something that is too frightening for any animal too conceive of. If you display magic of A-Rank or above, they will flee. Takes one or two hits too down.)

Normal: Lionesses x5 (These fem fatals are as deadly as one would expect the hunters of a lion pride too be. They are fast, and strong, able too dominate an unaware or an opponent who underestimates them quickly. They will attempt too hide, and strike if possible. Their claws do C-Ranked damage, and their bite does B-Ranked damage. Takes 3 hits too down each Lioness.)

Strong: Grand Lion (This Lion is MUCH too big, likely the biggest you've ever seen or will see. He stands easily thirty feet above the ground at the top of his head. He is about forty feet from head too the tip of his tail. He can leap vast distances due to his size, and will attempt too pounce near you and eat you in one fell swoop. He will claw at you if you move around a lot, and his swipes are quite fast. His leaping stomps and pounces deal B-Ranked damage too you and if he bites you you'll either be swallowed or ripped for A-Rank damage. If you're swallowed, you'll have too deal 10 hits of consistent B-Ranked damage too escape his stomach. If you miss too much, within the next 10 posts after being swallowed and do not escape within 10 posts, you pass out and you'll be done for. It takes 10 hits of B-Ranked damage too down this colossal beast, and 15 hits of C-Ranked damage too down him.)

Boss: Grand Lion *Berserk* (The Grand Lion is having a pissy day. He's enraged, and is even lashing out against his own lionesses. His usual stomps and pounces are much more brutal in this form, as he makes it a point too stamp around his targets after landing on them. He deals B-Ranked and A-Ranked damage with his leaps and pounces in this form. He is incredibly fast, as if driven, and will reach you in a matter of moments when charging. He lacks the intelligence he'd have if he wasn't enraged, but this makes him all the more deadly since it takes more too bring down this adrenaline infused King of Beasts. His bite does A-Ranked damage here, as he doesn't choose too swallow but too rip and shred his opponents, shaking them around in his mouth if he's got you bitten before tossing you too the ground and likely attempting too stamp on you. His mighty roar will stun you for the next post if you don't hide behind something, use some form of magic too protect against sound or simply quickly cover your ears. His roar shakes the ground and ripples waves into the air. Takes 15 hits of B-Ranked damage to bring him down in this Berserker Form. Or 25 hits of C-Ranked damage.

Reward: 15,000 Jewels and Renowned Fame within Hunting Village as a Great Hunter

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Slayer Magic (Thunder)
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job Empty Re: Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job

Post by Brink 23rd August 2013, 8:51 pm

I SHALL BE HERE, ZIP ZAP, ZIP ZAP. TONIGHT, I SHALL BE HERE.
    Brink had finally healed from his job with Heero where he had been shot and they lost their pay from doing all that damage to the restaurant in Hargeon Town. He was getting bored and felt he should tell Ebony before she figured out from someone else however, he wanted to do it in the closer of her office plus he wanted to take her on a job with someone else so it was the perfect time to do both.

“Well guess it is time to get back on the job wagon so that I can get to the next level of my potential.” Brink let out a sigh as he walked up the stairs after ripping a job sheet off the wall with one hand going down his body holding the sheet while the other was in the usual spot of being in his pocket. He wondered how Ebony would react to both request seeing as it was good yet bad news.

Brink had arrived at the door and stood there for a moment only people who were called up or had permission because they were S rank usually have to go upstairs.  However, Brink was different from everyone, as he really did not like that rule so he tended not to follow it whenever he really needed to talk to leap who was upstairs.  He knocked three times warning before walking in, he saw Ebony sitting at her desk already filling out paper work probably from a job someone did doing some damage so he felt it was a great to tell and ask her about everything.

“Hey Ebony I have some good and Bad news. Good news I would like to go on a job with you and another wizard of your choosing…  Bad news me and Heero kind of destroyed some stuff in Hargeon Town…but we handled it!” Brink said this last part swiftly to stop the yelling before it could even begin to happen he simply now awaited her response and wondered what wizard would be going on this job with the God Slayer of Fairy Tail and The 3rd Guild Master…
    WORDS, 0000
    TAGS, HERE
    NOTES, HERE
    by rimy ♥ of btn!

Last edited by Brink on 5th October 2013, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 377.5
    Toward B rank: 225/750
    Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job 2niw26w
    Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job Brink3_by_gramcrackers-d6hcd9a
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job Empty Re: Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job

Post by Sukiro 23rd August 2013, 10:58 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Mari resting upon one of the many resting table's that were usually used for eating and drinking and hanging out, though for Mari's fun and lazy personality she sometimes likes to use them to rest upon. With her back upon the table itself and covering herself with her over coat, white with the fairy tail insignia labeled upon the middle. Snoozing the day away with a smile on her pretty little face, she was suddenly was awakened by a few fellow mages that wanted to use the table to eat and talk. Puffing her cheeks she turned herself to the side still a little sleepy and being ignorant she slowly gave up the table to them and decided to do something else.

Yawning toward the job board she sternly stared at the wall, before feeling confused. She had recently found a job she'd like to go on but it seemed to have been taken. Taking another quick look she gave up and turned toward the nearest group of members.

"Oi, has anyone seen the Beastie job? I planned on taking it!"

One of the mages raised their hands in note of the information.

"I saw Brink take it, though it seemed he went toward Masters quarters. Don't know why."

"Yo, it might be cause of his little mishap with Heero in Hargeon Town! Hahahaha!"

Another mage rudely interrupted the other speaking of what had happened on their last job, but that didn't really interest Mari that much. Though on a side note she hasn't heard of this "Brink" person that had joined the guild, maybe he joined when she was out and about on her jobs in need of some money but apparently he didn't know that she called dibs on the job and wants in on her job. Grabbing the collar of her coat and throwing it over her shoulder she had went to Master's quarters.

Entering the Master's quarters with a few knocks before hand, opened the door slowly before entering in herself. Quickly throwing her face across the room she noticed of course the only person in the room she hasn't really met before and assumed it was this Brink.

"Oi, are you this Brink that took my job? Is it alright to join in? I was planning on taking it."

She spoke to him with her confidence taken by her drowsiness.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

►TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Beasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterBeasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job 1075957MagicBeasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 25th August 2013, 5:34 pm

Ebony muttered something as she lifted her legs onto the table. She was wearing her glasses, reading of the devastating destruction Heero and Brink made. Holy, what did these guys do? Her eyes began to enlarge, the closer she got to the bottom. Before she could read the rest, a knock on the door could be heard, and a boy came storming in.
     “Hey Ebony I have some good and Bad news. Good news I would like to go on a job with you and another wizard of your choosing…  Bad news me and Heero kind of destroyed some stuff in Hargeon Town…but we handled it!” Ebony looked at him in awe. Handled it? HANDLED IT? Man, Heero should know better than to give me so much paperwork. When I get my hands on him... Her eyes shifted back to Brinks, watching his every move. "Well then, shall we go on this mission? I need to get out of this office." She said, standing up while Atlas jumped onto her shoulder.
    There was another knock on the door. This time it was softer and slower. Oi, are you this Brink that took my job? Is it alright to join in? I was planning on taking it." Oh, it was Mari. The Fire Dragon of Fairy Tail. Ebony laughed as she pushed brink towards her. "This is indeed Brink, Brink this is Mari. Our Fire Dragon. I'm sure you two will get along fine. As for the job, we were just heading out. SO come and join us" Ebony's frown turned into a grin as she looked upon her two guild members. 

She opened the door, receiving the wave of noise that hit her as she walked towards it. The Guild Hall never gets quiet... Shame really. She smiled as she walked past many people, waving as she did. As she walked along the bar, tacos could be seen flung from every direction. She sighed. Grabbing one off the bench before she opened the doors and walked outside.

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 25th August 2013, 6:19 pm

Brink stumbled as he was pushed by ebony who seemed to love messing with him and he almost waked his head on the girl called mair until he stopped himself only inches away.  He let out a little laugh then he back away looking at the door that was opened by leap he could hear the roar of people screaming and trying to talk to Ebony.

“Well I guess we should get going before Ebony leaves us in her dust. Also it is nice to meet you Mari how we get along.” Brink laughed as he walked past her smiling slightly see as most of the people he meet in Fairy Tail where females only three guy have got to know Brink other than that he was always walking out the guild with a girl or by himself.  

He swiftly jumped over the rail to get to the bottom of the guild hall faster then he started to walk out wondering what was going to happen seeing as this was his first job with all females. It was actually entertaining and he wondered how this new girl would fight seeing as he knew first hand from his fight with leap that she could handle herself and wouldn’t even need Brink there unless she simply wanted some company.

He throw up the Fairy tail symbol as he walked out the door catching up to Ebony who was walking at a nice simple pace and he was getting himself ready to fight the lions that would be coming at them after they arrived at the village. This would be his first time in the hunter village and he wondered what the people would be like or how they would react to their job being accepted so swiftly.

“Hey Ebony what do you know about the hunting Village is there anything I should watch out  about other then the obvious lions we have to fight?” He was looking forward he had folded the paper in his pocket and was now standing as he usually did with his hands in his pocket.
    WORDS, 0000
    TAGS, HERE
    NOTES, HERE
    by rimy ♥ of btn!

Last edited by Brink on 5th October 2013, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 25th August 2013, 7:50 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Ebony had introduced the two fellow members to each other, of course mentioning her as the "Fire Dragon". It was a usual thing for her friends to call her by but sometimes she would like being just called Mari. She looked toward Brink of course like many he was taller then she was making her have to look upward to his face as he got closer from Ebony pushing him, giving him a slight smile.

"This is indeed Brink, Brink this is Mari. Our Fire Dragon. I'm sure you two will get along fine. As for the job, we were just heading out. So come and join us"

Ebony said with a large smile on her face, before heading toward the door.

“Well I guess we should get going before Ebony leaves us in her dust. Also it is nice to meet you Mari hope we get along.”

Brink said toward her before walking out behind Ebony.

"Same to you."

Mari said with a soft tone. She was on another job and this time with her new guild master and a new fellow Fairy Tail member, going on jobs with others makes them more interesting not only for the knowledge of their magic, but their combat ability's and teamwork or leadership skills too. Gitty with anticipation Mari stretched herself fully before heading for the door as well, dragging her coat behind her before getting it caught in the door having to tug the coat out from the crack in the door.

Following behind the group, before skipping ahead toward the front heading closer to the door. Hearing Brink's question of what to expect from the village itself, though Mari's knowledge of the village isn't much other then its large open terrain and vast plains making it easy for the enemies to dash and jump long distances though it wasn't something that useful and more something that is already known once they've actually seen it.

"I think it'd be better if we head to the village by train to clover town and head the rest of the way by cart."

Mari suggested as she walked through the front gates and headed toward the train station.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

CharacterBeasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job 1075957MagicBeasts VS Faeries ~ King Of Beasts Job 1075957Pet/Exceed

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 26th August 2013, 2:16 am

“Hey Ebony what do you know about the hunting Village is there anything I should watch out  about other then the obvious lions we have to fight?” He was looking forward he had folded the paper in his pocket and was now standing as he usually did with his hands in his pocket.
    She tilted her head slightly, "I've heard the locals are proud people, traditional that is. So you must be careful not to do anything against their culture. As for the lions, they are just creatures protecting their land. Just like we protect Fairy Tail~ So I would like you two not to kill these creatures for any unnecessary creatures. Understood?" As her voice began to soften, she reached into her pocket. She grabbed something rectangular, an irregular shaped box with the sign, POCKY, written on the front of it. As she lifted the lid, she put one in her mouth, holding one out to Mari and Brink. "Want one?"

"I think it'd be better if we head to the village by train to clover town and head the rest of the way by cart."
    Ebony nodded as she looked at Mari. 
    "You're right. That would be the easiest option." 
    She followed Mari through the front gates and headed toward the train station.

Hmm. I haven't been on a mission with Mari before. I'd like to see what she is really made of. Leonard said she's a hard worker, but she seems a little... Shy? She kept behind the two members, thinking about Mari. She hadn't really talked to her much. Only a couple of times really. It was then that she remembered her harsh approach towards Brink. Maybe not shy. Maybe, maybe something else? Since Ebony had become Guild master, she has gotten closer to her Guild Members. Understanding them, learning from them. Oh how she understood Brink. His fiery personality could be understood by anyone. He was quite like Heero, adventure-wise. A smile wondered onto her face as she remembered his exam. Both Mari and Brink are C-Rank. Yet I haven't seen Mari in battle yet. I'm sure this is going to be an interesting job. But Lions?... Yeah. Lions. Those stupid oversized furry creatures. Ebony sighed, realising she might have to kill them. She didn't like to kill creatures, especially not creatures that aren't doing any harm. But jobs are jobs, and that's the way it has to go.

As they reached the station, she could see the crowds of people slumber towards the large metal things. She nearly lost Mari and Brink through the crowds, and decided it was better if she held on to them. She grabbed Brink's shirt by her arm, while holding Mari's arm. "You guys thought battles were hard. Try getting around here without getting lost" She smiled, walking towards the correct train. "Holy! Two minutes till be leave! Geeet ooon theeee traiiiiin!" Ebony yelled, running through the crowds of people that stood in her way. As she ran, people could be seen being thrown up into the air, flying as a path started to emerge for Ebony to run through. "Weeeeeeeeee!"

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 27th August 2013, 5:02 am

Brink took the pocky from Ebony as she was talking about not harming the animals and as Mari told use about going to the train station, which would be the best seeing as walking, would take forever. Brink put the pocky in his mouth when suddenly he was grabbed by Ebony and was being run through the crowd of the train station.

“So… why are we knocking people into the air again we have plenty of time?” Brink laughed as he was eating the treat that Ebony gave to him he was wondering why Mari wanted to take the train when she was a Dragon Slayer from what he could see they are bad with motion things other than there exceeds.

“Well ladies first it would be rude of me to go first.” He smiled while stepping out the way so that the ladies to get on and then he would take his seat slightly near the back box he loved seeing all the scenery go by.  While he focused and thought about the job to get a better plan of how he was going to attack in battle to not cause more damage if they where to fight in the village his spells would cause more damage than they would help so he would need a good plan of attack.

“So what is our plan of attack when we get to the village seeing as we are getting close to our stop to get off I want to know what the plan is so we don’t destroy this village with spells. Also seeing as Ebony is the highest rank and the leader of the guild I suggest we go with her plan this time around.” Brink laughed at his comment earlier about destroying the village when he turned back to looking out the window seeing as he saw no reason to make eye contact.
    WORDS, 0000
    TAGS, HERE
    NOTES, HERE
    by rimy ♥ of btn!

Last edited by Brink on 5th October 2013, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 28th August 2013, 2:30 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Risking her own person and weakness toward transportation to help the group to get to the village faster rather then walking such a long distance and she's lost contact with Max so she wasn't able to fly anywhere to cut the time in half. But it was the only thing she could do, though thinking back to it, shivers crawled down her spine from the sound of the word train. As they continued onward toward the train station it began to flood with civilians both coming in and out of the train station. They didn't care who it was, they were plowing through anyone within reaching distance to either get off the train and out of the station or within the train itself. Suddenly feeling a grabbing sensation upon her arm, while be shoved and pushed she looked toward Ebony who's hand held tightly upon her arm.

"You guys thought battles were hard. Try getting around here without getting lost"

She said as a joke which place a soft smile on Mari's face, before the message above them spoke of the near exit of their train. With Ebony's surprise she began to charge forward through the massive crowds that were before her and one after another they were thrown into the air as she ran crashing into them as she shouted. Mari's face comically surprised and worried face appeared as she watched one after another dropped from the ceiling, while others took hold of anything closest to them as they were thrown. Mari chased Ebony as they were heading toward the train along with Brink beside them, finally entering the train itself as it began to move.

Entering their little seating area Mari threw herself toward the window seat before sticking the top half of her body out of the window. With a large roar the train slowly increased it's speed toward Clover Town. She over heard Brink speaking aloud toward them both, Mari tried to laugh from what he said before the bad feeling within her stomach rumbled once again.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 12th September 2013, 5:15 pm

“So what is our plan of attack when we get to the village seeing as we are getting close to our stop to get off I want to know what the plan is so we don’t destroy this village with spells. Also seeing as Ebony is the highest rank and the leader of the guild I suggest we go with her plan this time around.” Brink said, laughing, as he was probably thinking of his previous stunt with Heero. Ebony sighed, sitting in between Mari and Brink. Entering their little seating area Mari threw herself toward the window seat before sticking the top half of her body out of the window. Ebony laughed, tilting her head to the side to try and see Mari's facial expression. "Be careful! We don't want you injured before we even start."

"Well."
    She looked at Brink this time.
    "I don't really feel like taking charge. How about, yeah, Mari can lead this job"
    Grinning slightly, she wanted to know how Mari could act being a leader. She had heard great reports from Leonard on Mari, yet she wanted to see it for herself.
    "So Brink, what's this job all about? I don't have the job sheet so I have no idea."
    She stood up as the train stopped, letting the elder people sat where she sat, only to realise that she was being taken away by the crowds of people that had just entered the train. The train was literally chock-a-block. She frowned, so many people have it hard to see where her Guild members were.
    "MARI!!!!!! BRINKKKKKKKK! Where are you..."
    She squeezed past a couple of people, only to be him by another wave of people.
    Dammit... Why am I so small?
    She put her hands together in front of her, creating a triangular shape with her hands.
    Ready... Set... Now!
    She walked forwards, fast, as she ran through the people towards the back of the train. There was room at the end, surprisingly, but no Mari or Brink.
    I hate trains. I should have walked she muttered to herself, trying to think of an efficient way for them to find her, or better yet, Ebony find them. She sighed, sitting down on the uncomfortable squishy seats. She reached for her pocket grabbing out some Pocky as she ate it, thinking.
    Meh, I'll just leave them to find me, I mean, what is the worst that could happen?

Brink
    Brink

VIP- God Slayer- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brink 29th September 2013, 6:48 am

Brink would be extremely curious as to why Ebony asked the woman who was holding her head out the window simply because of a mode of transportation to lead this job it seemed a little careless and reckless. Of course, he would not say that for his exam proved sometimes Ebony went with a more… extreme tactic to see that her fairies truly could do and how they really acted. He would however first and the job paper to Ebony and explain that it was simply animal control of some rather dangerous animals while he got up and walked the opposite direction of the traffic to avoid having to push through everyone. However, it had seemed him and Ebony had different plans as he could hear her get swept away in the ground and with her height it was nearly impossible to find her without using one of his techniques but he wasn’t leader so he headed to the back of the train and jumped on the top of the end cart.

“Well they might end up here or in that giant crowd either way I have a great advantage of being spotted by them or me spotting them.” And no later than when those words escaped his mouth would hear Ebony come crashing through the crowd toward the end cart. He would let the end blow his hair as he smirked and would jump down after she took some candy out of her pocket, which she seemed to always have some sort of and without missing a beat, would kiss her on the cheek just like the first day they meet…

“Well hey Ebony now we just need to wait for Mari it seems.” He would be laughing knowing something funny or something painful was about to happen but it was worth it to lighten the mood and have a little fun on this job that seemed to last of days even though it truly had only been about two hours since they left the guild on their little adventure.

WORDS, 0000
    TAGS, HERE
    NOTES, HERE
    by rimy  ♥ of btn!  

Last edited by Brink on 5th October 2013, 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 29th September 2013, 8:41 am

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Mari leaving half of her body hang out through the half open window, as the train continued to run faster and faster. From the large roars of the wheels working in sync, it made it hard for her to listen in what the other two were talking about so for the moment she just concentrated on not hurling and keeping her food inside. Though as the time went by she couldn't smell either of them anymore, raising herself holding onto the windowsill with one hand and covering her mouth with the other she raised her head into their seats only to notice that they were gone and replaced with a couple of old folks.

"Eh..."

Was the only thing able to come from her mouth before she lost grip of the windowsill and fell backward with her top half already outside her legs flew up and crashed through the window. Her eyes widened as she watched the train stride by as she flew toward the ground, she threw a roundhouse kick before her stomach began to rumble once again causing her to lose concentration and crashed into the ground. Starting to recover from the stop of movement, train was already gone with the wind, leaving behind a large cloud of black smoke as it moved. As she got up from her physical position as her stomach ache soon left her, she placed one hand on her hip while the other scratched the back of her head.

"Ugh..how am I suppose to catch up now...."

She sighed before pushing herself to walk the rest of the way instead of just waiting around and waiting for someone to pick her up knowing that she wasn't on the train anymore. She hopes that the other two realizes that she isn't on the train anymore, or she'd be able to catch up is she were to use magic but in other cases she would make herself more tired then she'd need be and it might take her all day for her to reach the Station at Clover Town.

As she continued to walk forward along the tracks before a lone farmer sitting upon a wagon and pulled by a gigantic boar, though the amount of wheat in his wagon was even larger then the boar.

"Excuse me, missy. You heading to clover town...?"

Mari nodded toward the farmer, getting a better look at him with the shine beating down on my, an old man with blue overalls and wrinkling bronze skin. He smiled showing few teeth, which made Mari laugh and agreed with the question.

"Hop on back and I'll take you to the center of town. I'm just passing through."

"Thanks."

Mari said as she walked toward the back of the wagon before climbing mount wheat before reaching the top and they were on the road.

~1 hour later~

They finally made it to the center of town with the boar screeching toward every passer by, with the roar of townspeople walking around doing their own thing. With a complete stop, the farmer looked up toward the top of the pile of wheat behind him, staring at the two legs that fell over the edge.

"It seems you don't take kind to rides, your stomach made noises the entire ride here. Hahaha."

Mari rolled off the edge before sickly waved at the old man as he started off on his own once again. Rubbing her stomach she can see the smoke from the train already at the station, so she assumed that Brink and Ebony had already made it to clover town. Mari ignited her hand on fire before shooting a ball of fire within the sky that soon exploded in the sky and created the Fairy Tail insignia in the sky, hopefully they would head in her direction.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:10 am