Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[D]reading the Past to [C]elebrating My Future

Char Lig
    Char Lig

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Positive Might
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[D]reading the Past to [C]elebrating My Future Empty [D]reading the Past to [C]elebrating My Future

Post by Char Lig 31st July 2021, 6:45 pm

Username: Char Lig

Link to Previous OOC Exam: N/A

Current Rank: D Rank

Applying For: C Rank

Completed Threads:
    Obtain the Marriage License! -- Char Lig's Final Stop (50 EXP)

Take Down the Bloodthirsty Criminal -- Extend! A New Possibility Emerges! (50 EXP)

A Dangerous Walk Home -- Midnight Rendezvous With A Specter of the Past (50 EXP)

Total EXP: 150 EXP

Additional Information: I’m requesting for the exam to be held, baby! I’d like it to be set in Era, since that’s kind of where my character’s arc is taking him. In addition, I’d prefer it to be a more organized battle against like a mage or something. That second part is certainly negotiable if you think you’ve got a better idea—I just thought it would be cool for Char to fight someone that’s waaaaay out of his league to show off how much he can punch up if he really tries! He has no guild currently, so it could certainly be with a variety of people, so long as its in Era!

[D]reading the Past to [C]elebrating My Future Empty Re: [D]reading the Past to [C]elebrating My Future

Post by Guest 2nd August 2021, 3:27 am

[D]reading the Past to [C]elebrating My Future QlhAT3Z

Since you've requested an exam, I'll give you a choice between the prompt below or personal plot/character development. Either way, the WC requirement will be 500.

There has been trouble lately in Era, with a mage dressed in black summoning skeletons and zombies in order to wreak havoc. There is no reasoning with him and he will most likely attack you with his minions on sight. Not only can he summon foul creatures but he is also well versed in shadow magic, allowing him to take you on even without his peons. Your task is simple. Stop him at all costs. Capture him, kill him, do what you must to stop his rampage.

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 3:41 am