Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Queens Past and Future (Saraphina's A Exam)

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Queens Past and Future (Saraphina's A Exam) Empty The Queens Past and Future (Saraphina's A Exam)

Post by Saraphina 16th March 2019, 1:40 pm

The Queens Past and Future,
    Saraphina was in her new castle, sitting upon her throne as she was enjoying the silence. Her newly appointed maid, Nadaline, was standing behind her quietly. She was making sure all of Saraphina’s needs were taken care of, and honestly was terrified of her. Saraphina didn’t care. This girl was her hostage for her twin brother, to make sure he did what he needed to. Spread word of her new home and for others to come in to. She was opening it to all who wished to remove the law. She was going to make this happen. Home for the ones whom the laws failed to adhere to. It’d be splendid when she got all her subjects with her to deal with the law. It’d be grand. She leans her head back some to look at Nadaline. She sticks her tongue out slightly to the girl. “I think I need to be alone for a moment. Go sit in your room till I call for you again, okay? Good.” She muses to the other girl as she gets herself comfy in her chair again. She watches the girl walk off to the side and exit through a door. When the door closed again, Saraphina takes a deep breath before lifting up her necklace.

On the backside of her pendant was a picture of a couple with a little girl that looked similar to her. It was her and her family when she was younger. “Mama? Papa? Are you two proud of me? I’m a queen now. Not just a princess like you told me I was... “ She slowly begun humming a song that wasn’t her song of prince’s for once. It was a soft song about her parents loving her unconditionally. She kind of missed her parents back in Iceberg, but was glad she was where she was at now.

Ten Years Prior - Iceberg

A short, white haired, purpled eyed girl was standing in the center of a wooden caravan home. She wore a white, poofy, dress with purple sashes on it. She was surrounded by various arts and a bunch of books on princesses. Her parents were outside and cooking dinner on a fire, talking amongst themselves about their daughter and what they were going to do about her, or if they could even keep this charade up. Their caravan was on the outskirts of another village once again. This was the same thing over and over. Move from one village to the next, and the next. Not talking to anyone but the elders. The little girl wasn’t allowed out of the caravan without permission. What was this all for? No fun. No talking to other kids her age. No doing what other normal kids seemed to do, like playing outside with others. No playing in the snow and enjoying the coldness. What was it all for again? That’s right. For the simple fact that she could wield magic. She looks down to her necklace, Thors hammer. It was a gift from her parents when she had discovered her gods the year prior in a cave after she ran away. That was where she really learned her magic. She had the energy for it, but didn’t know how to cast it till then. She had begun moving the earth around her in the cave, and nearly trapped herself in it too. She hadn’t been able to do magic since, maybe she’d learn if she could sneak out once again.

She looks towards the door before she makes her way there slowly. Peeking through the crack, she looked over to her parents quietly. Their backs were to the door, so she should be able to slip pass them easily. ‘Should’, being the keyword. The girl softly giggles to herself as she pushes the door open quietly and starts to make her way out of the caravan as quickly, and quietly, as she could. “Saraphina! Get back in the caravan! Now.” Her mother, whom she was a near spitting image of, calls out to the white haired girl. She pouts as she looks back to her mother upset. “But I want to play…” She mumbles. “No! You can’t. You know better!” She says to her. The man next to her smiles as he reaches into his bag. “Hey, I have a surprise for you. Come in the caravan with me.” He says as he motions for her to follow him. Slowly, Saraphina follows her father and trudges back to the caravan through the snow. She wasn’t phased by the cold of Iceberg like her parents. They were both covered in furred clothing from head to toe, and seemed to be warm from wearing them. Saraphina knew she’d be too hot if she were to wear that. Inside the caravan, her father brings her over to the bench were they all sat to eat dinner most days, and cuddled her close. “I got another book for you.” He says as he finally pulled out the book that was hiding in his messenger bag. The book was a brand new one it seemed, and had a princess on the front cover of it, dressed in white and looking like she was dancing. The girl stayed silent as he begun to read the tale of the princess who wasn’t sure where she belonged and how she had gone on a journey just to find out that she really was fit for a princess and ended up marrying the prince that accompanied her on her journey. Of course the story ended in them living happily ever after, and Saraphina sleeping on her father. She enjoyed her father reading her stories, especially the princess ones.

Her thoughts still raced with her wanting to learn about her magic in her sleep, and when she woke, she was alone in the caravan. A single candle was glowing to provide some light to the area, and a plate of meat was on a table not too far away for her to eat when she woke up. Saraphina takes a deep breath and sits up. Her mind was still foggy from just waking up, but after a moment, she realized that her parents weren’t here. Usually one was there to see her wake up. No one was inside. Saraphina grabs the candle holder and starts to make her way outside. Not a soul was out of the caravan either. The village seemed quiet and dark, save a couple lights within their huts. “Mama? Papa?” Saraphina calls out nervously. There was no response. She then grins and quickly slips out of the caravan to go towards the mountain that was a distance behind it.

As she made her way towards the mountain, candle in hand, she kept on looking over her shoulder to see if there was anyone following behind her. All the way there, no one was following her. As soon as she was probably a good few miles from the caravan, probably about halfway to the mountain, Saraphina takes a deep breath and digs a nice hole for the candle to be in and not blow out easily. The little girl smiles as she spins around the hole with her light, enjoying the outdoors and the cold. She was tired of being told ‘no’ for simple things. She wanted to be free and to play about. She suddenly stopped her spinning and looked to her hands. Her magic! She nearly forgot that she wanted to play with her magic and see what it could do! What could she do with her magic? She had said a name before in the cave, she just needed to remember it… Since the cave, she had begged her parents for a few books on her gods, and begun studying them. Now she simply had to think… rocks… what summons rocks? What god was associated with earth and rocks? She gasped rather loudly. “Jord!” She shouts as she throws her hands out. A moment after she said the name, the rocks beneath her feet began to tremble and she started lifting into the air slowly. The girl begun to giggle excitedly as she was now flying in the air above where she was, candle next to her still. She plops herself down on her knees and leans over the edge of the rocks. It was beautiful down below. All the ice and snow beneath her. The stars twinkling off of the ice and above her.

She was surprised about how easy it was for her to control the rock and maneuver it just right so she wouldn’t fall off. It was like in the cave. The rocks didn’t crush her, they neatly stacked around her and didn’t even touch her. She brings her rock back down to the ground, and reaches her hand out to see that there were a few other chunks of rock out as well. She sits on her knees, and throws her arm back before throwing it. The rocks seemed to mimic her movements, flying away as if she had chucked them herself. “What else can I do…?” She questions excitedly. “Aegir!” She calls out, but frowns as nothing happens. That was a water god… shouldn’t it of worked? She then realized she had used her hands to get Jord to work. Maybe it was the same with Aegir?! Standing on her feet once more, Saraphina clears her throat. “Aegir!” She calls out as she starts to throw her hand out, but was wiggling her fingers a little. Water begun forming and circling around her fingers delicately as she wiggled them. She then started to move her hand a bit more, and giggles as she got a bigger bit of water over her hands and it got bigger and bigger. “Jord.” She says as the rocks begin to lift her up once again.

Her parents have said that her having magic shouldn’t be known because bad people would get her… and they were always on the outskirts of the villages because of this. Maybe it wasn’t her parents fault she was always bored… but the villages fault! She brings her rock high up in the air, and it begins to lead it towards the village. Down below, she passed over her caravan, and her parents making their way towards it. She’d have to be home before they made it back… a random mound of earth behind the caravan won’t make a difference. Over the village, Saraphina begun to giggle as she let her hand wiggle more, before she stood up and begun dancing with her whole body like her mother had shown her once before. More water came and fell down upon the village, freezing the near moment it landed on the ground with how cold the weather was here at night. The more she danced, the more water came, especially when she jabbed her hand out at the village below her. It didn’t take long before the village was encased in ice now.

The girl flew her rock back to the caravan and landed behind it. Her parents were still trudging through the snow towards the place, and she came around the caravan with her candle holder in her hand. “Mama! Papa!” She cries out. They had looked up as Saraphina came running at them, both of them seeming to pale a bit. “Saraphina! What are you doing up?” Her mother cries out to her, but goes to give her a hug regardless. “I woke up, and you weren’t home.” “You came looking for us?” “Yeah! And now you’re back.” She giggles to them. “Did you eat your food?” Her father came up and begun to lead his two girls back to the caravan, only to see the untouched food inside. “Guess not.” He mutters. Both of her parents were worried something happened while they were gone. And they would soon find out in the morning that something did happen while they were gone… that their daughter seemed to have figured out her magic more and would have to leave again…

Present Day - Mt Hakobe

Saraphina pouts a bit. She had enjoyed the day that she figured out her magic. It was fun to play with the magic and see what she could do with it. Still was technically. She had more gods to go through and see what they can give her. Of course she was excited to learn more again. What she hadn’t liked about that day, though, was her parents berating her and telling her not to do that again. It was no fun. And it made her upset all over again. Putting down her pendant, a grin came across the girls face, showing her sharp teeth once more. “I think I need to recruit more people and have them tell me when someone else it being suppressed…” She muses to herself while she tugged on a rope near her chair before got up out of her seat. Nadine had come out of her room a moment later, and Saraphina grins to her. “Grab my best gown… I’m going out hunting…” She giggles rather excitedly, but the look in her eyes told her maid that it wasn’t the kind of hunting she probably was originally thinking of...
    Saraphina R. Zima
    2214/2000 WORDS
    TAG

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 5:15 pm