Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demonic intervention w/ Majora

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Demonic intervention w/ Majora Empty Demonic intervention w/ Majora

Post by Luceam 18th April 2021, 4:57 pm

It wasn't a atypical day for the Nature Fairy, it started rather calmly as Luna woke up with nothing scheduled for the day. Luna started the day by making breakfast for herself, her sister, adopted mermaid daughter, and future sister in law who happened to be passing through town. At first it was a unusual time of peace for the Nature Fairy as she spent the day cleaning her townhouse, taking it easy as she did not need to work dangerous jobs just to survive the next day all the time. She considered going by the guildhall or Red Dragon inn but opted against it as she was in no mood to face drama for a while. She knew Mai was out working a job with Gaia, Imai, and Victoria so she knew there was no need to worry about any potential property damage on that front. The day was calm without a single thing to arise, Luna was almost astonished she wasn't being called about something anyone did or someone brought a mess for her to clean.

Luna would eventually sit down and be able to read for a while until there was an unexpected visitor knocking at the door, a pair of visitors in fact. It was not uncommon for Luna to have people show up their door for medical related events, after she was an excellent who lived in town. To avoid overcrowding and to keep a peace of mind she only offered urgent care to the townsfolk, however in regards to her fellow members of Sabertooth she was more willing to act more as a general physician if they wanted her to act in such a place, as well as immediate family. So she was not totally surprised when she was asked for a general checkup from the Succubus. Luna would have led the two inside her home and into a small room off to the side where Luna kept a small bed,  a desk, and various jarred herbs among others in the makeshift exam room.

Luna started with Majora and gave the Succubus a thorough examination as well as read into the demented life force of the being. While impressively strong, Luna did have to note and recommend a few courses of exercise and cautioned the woman about overexerting herself as she was settling into a different type of lifestyle. Throughout the interaction Luna could sense just how overprotective the Succubus was of her seemingly human child. Luna started with Majora for fear that any stress from examining Arcana would come to play and askew any results. "Alright, from what I can tell you're pretty healthy considering everything you've endured, a bit of stress that a few days rest should cover, though I am concerned that there might be a few form shifting issues but those won't be able to prove for a few decades, however all the fact that you 'only enjoy a glass of wine with your dinner' might be the true cause." She said as she was writing notes in a notebook she labeled 'Magika, Majora.' before putting it down onto a table.

"Though keep in mind, my expertise in your, special class is limited, as most of my knowledge comes from medical texts of humans and from a nomadic tribe of fairies." She explained again, trying to avoid stating the actual word in front of a child, not knowing exactly what the young girl knows and not wanting to say the wrong thing. Luna knows from her own experience with Mai that damage done early could be hard to mend out later on. However as she wrapped up, she would slowly begin shifting her focus towards the other. She put down the notebook in her hand on the desk and grabbed the other one as she started to write down ' Magica, Arcana' on the cover and spine before she started to jot down some notes. "Female, age 7 if I'm reading the life force right... Species, hybrid, primarily human with demonic attributes."  She mumbled before she would put the notebook down for a moment and move over towards Arcana, kneeling slightly to lower herself with a sweet smile. "It's alright sweetie, just need to see if you're healthy-" She said as she let her seventh sense take over and sense the life force of the girl, it took her a moment to prevent losing her composure as she could sense what should have seemed like a small flame was more like a dwindling candle.

"... Majora, I assume being on the run didn't leave you much time to stop and eat normal food did it?" She said as she was mentally compiling notes in her head regarding the health of the child. However there was something else at play as she looked at the inner workings. "Arcana sweetie, do you feel, dizzy or anything similar?" She asked hoping to be wrong as she started to guess there was something else, and hoping she was wrong...

WC 836

Last edited by Luceam on 19th June 2021, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Majora Magica
    Majora Magica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Halloween Social- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 4,812

Demonic intervention w/ Majora Empty Re: Demonic intervention w/ Majora

Post by Majora Magica 19th June 2021, 6:53 pm

“Momma, I don’t wanna.” Arcana, her beloved daughter, uncharacteristically complained. It really just proved how much the young girl didn’t like doctors. Or dentists. Or really anyone who poked and prodded her in uncomfortable places. It reminded Majora that despite her maturity, her baby was still a baby.

“Baby girl, it will be okay. The doctor is our guildmate and well recommended by others. We saw her at the Red Dragon Inn once, remember? The one with pink hair likes yours? Ms. Luna?” The succubus coos at the child in her arms, trying to reassure her with facts that usually comforts her. But seeing as she’s about to meet the enemy of all children (with dentists being the arch-enemy) all Arcana can do is pout. Majora looks at that adorable face and feels a flush of mutual adoration from their bond. Then a feeling of dizziness. Sometimes coming from Majora, usually coming from Arcana these days, though the child denied it. Right, that was the reason she was here. Not only for a normal check-up but from these worrying symptoms.

Arriving, the Magica duo were greeted by Luna herself. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Doctor Mira.” The succubus said with a warm smile. Majora remembered thinking that Luna could be mistaken for being Arcana’s mother they looked so like in colouring, cherry blossom pink hair and bright green eyes. Walking through her house to the exam room, Majora clutched Arcana closer to her chest until the girl squirmed with discomfort. ‘Luna is well recommended. A mother herself supposedly.’ Majora informed herself. The people of this guild were all perfectly friendly to her, comforting even, so she was no reason to doubt them. Still… it was hard to break years of constant worry for her child's safety. So, while the other woman was examining her Arcana stayed within reaching distance while answering the good woman’s questions. Just in case.

Majora blushed coyly at Luna’s mention of her drinking, giggling a bit as well. When Luna approached Arcana, the girl tensed and hid behind her mother. “It’s okay love, let the nice doctor look at you please?” Majora asked her sweet girl, bending down to place her child on the exam table. Arcana for her part sent her mother a pleading look, and Luna an apprehensive one. The girl was long used to being wary of strangers even her mother liked. After all, it was Arcana’s job to hr her mother safe from bad strangers. Still, the girl held still, only to stiffen more at the doctor's surprised reaction. Arcana grew even more upset at how worried her mother looked.

“Yes… sometimes we went hungry, but I always tried to make sure she always received lots of healthy food,” Majora admitted with shame, though it was true, she always made sure to keep Arcana healthy even if it meant Majora starving. It was why she was willing to overcome her suspicion of new people, the fact Arcana might be sick. “Arcana sweetie, could you answer the doctor's question?”

But Arcana only pursed her lips. “No.” Majora sent her a pleading look, and Arcana gave in, looking the doctor in the eye with a challenge. “I’m fine.” The seven-year-old said, blatantly lying. Majora knew this because she knew her daughter was showing symptoms and spent a few moments trying to prod the girl, to tell the truth. But it was clear that the girl didn’t want to talk to the doctor about her symptoms.

By this point, Majora could tell how uncomfortable this was making Arcana and spoke up herself after kissing the girl on the forehead to show she wasn’t mad. “She has been having dizzy spells for about two months now with increasing frequency. I’ve also been feeling dizzy this past week or so but that mostly due to a lack of succubus energy. I’ve managed to receive more recently but the dizziness hasn’t stopped.” Majora explained truly fretting with worry by this point. Some guildmates she’s grown fond of lent her some energy willingly while bonding with her, so that shouldn’t be the issue, which she informed Luna of. “As a child of a succubus Arcana and I share a slight magical bond, so I can feel some things from her but only if she’s truly in distress and near me. Thus, why I’ve managed to notice her not feeling well, but not right away and I cannot find the cause on my own. Do you have any idea why?” She asks the doctor with pleading eyes, clutching Arcana’s hand just as hard as the child was clutching hers. Just because she was sulking about her mother blabbing her secrets doesn’t mean Arcana would stop showing affection. But the young girl was curious about what was being said. She knew her mother was a ‘succubus’ but she didn’t really understand what that meant. When Arcana asked if she was a succubus her mother never seemed certain. It was weird. This whole thing seemed weird. Arcana wanted to leave.

The anxiety of both mother and child was obvious, if for different reasons.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demonic intervention w/ Majora F4HFIssm

Demonic intervention w/ Majora Tumblr_pjjq2ccaX51tk5d2vo3_400
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Demonic intervention w/ Majora Empty Re: Demonic intervention w/ Majora

Post by Luceam 27th June 2021, 1:35 pm

Luna listened closely to the Succubus explain for her daughter, she understood it was not always comfortable for kids talking to medical workers so she did not take any offense. She eased back as she sat on the stool, letting her mind sort out the details. She had a theory based on the signs she saw. "Well I only ask because I see signs that something was siphoning off your daughter, taking life force in the progress." She said before giving the Succubus another thought as she tried to compose her thoughts as to why the Succubus was not feeling well. Her emerald eyes meeting the purple ones with a sense of calm as she did not believe what she was about to say would be news to her. "Your symptoms are as you said, simply a lack of suitable energy but it feels like you also been feeding on less then stellar sources as well. However since you've, joined Sabertooth I'm sure you'll find some, willing sources-" She said before recalling that a majority of Sabertooth was either married, committed to someone or a higher power, or unsuitable for a variety of reasons such as age or even just a lack of maturity overall. "Or just take a few trips to Talonia now and then." She said correcting herself before returning to focusing on Arcana.

"Anyways back to Arcana, allow me to explain the nature of my diagnostic ability. In addition to the typical six senses, Sight, Touch, Hearing, Taste, Smell, and Magic Sensory; I possess the ability to sense the essence of Life Force, the energy and flow of life itself. In the field it could be useful to sense any lifeform nearby even if it lacks substantial Ethernano, I can recognize a blade of grass from a kilometer away. However when I am close, I can see the more intricate nature of the flow. able to see any disruptions like illnesses, physical obstructions, and deviations." She explained as to guide Majora as to how she comes to her conclusion. This was her way of trying to soften up a blow before she would inevitably have to explain what she found. She knew how she would personally feel if someone told her what she was thinking about Arcana if it was someone telling her about Mai or Neptuna. "I, think someone was siphoning Life Force and maybe even other types of energy from Arcana, her dizzy spells are just among the least dangerous side effects. I know what you're thinking, 'Siphoning any form of energy from a young child with average level magic power is incredibly dangerous and can lead to serious health issues so what the hell are you saying Doc and you better be damn sure', something like that right?" She said trying to keep herself calm as she was anticipating a freakout. "From what I can tell it wasn't vampires, insect, or werewolves if there's no physical evidence so it had to be something that would use alternative methods, though from traces I think it might be a demon like Incubi or Succubi-"

Luna stopped herself mid sentence as she started to recall what Majora implied regarding the sparsity of being able to find energy. Luna's eyes looked at Majora, before back to Arcana, alternating for a tense moment as her face turned pale. Her jaw almost dropped from shock as she was speechless for a moment. Her mind was trapped in a repeating state of utter disbelief as she started to comprehend the nature of what she was thinking. "No... you... no..." Was all she could say before she put the notebook on her lap on the desk standing up and walked to a glass pitcher of iced water on a tray with four glasses before pouring herself a glass and quickly drank it as she felt a tension in her gut twisting around. She pulled off the ribbon next to her watch as she quickly tied her hair back before grabbing the waste bin. "Excuse me for a moment." She tried to say, before walking out of the room and stepped around the corner before she held the waste bin close as she began to vomit on and off for half a minute before returning, leaving the waste bin in a corner of the room.

Luna looked Majora in the eyes with a mixture of rage and contempt. "Arcana sweetie, why don't you go play in the living room. The grownups need to have a chat." She said trying to be sweet but Majora seemed to be quite the issue for her at the moment.

WC 772

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:27 pm