Name: Majora Magica
Age: You Shouldn’t Ask A Lady Her Age~ (45)
Birthday: January 25th
Special Characteristics: Majora is a succubus, thus has succubus abilities and a succubus form. Outside the application of takeover magic, she can grow black claws, a tail, horns and make her eyes violet.
- Born to a relatively rich family of Fioran human mages from a mage father and succubus mother in a loving relationship, Majora grew up used to affection doused upon here, and where money is even more freely given. Technically that should have turned Majora into a spoiled little brat. And even she could admit that she was, and often still is, a little on the spoiled side. But a brat she is not. Majora, from the kind love and affection given by her parents and family growing up knows that while kindness may not be returned, and even taken advantage of, the greatest gift you can give others is to give it freely despite that. Because in this world kindness is a rare commodity that can save another life. She believes people, just by being people, deserve a level of humane dignity no matter how horrible they are. Children should be protected, the elderly taken care of, and all people should have full bellies and roofs over their heads. These morals and more are what Majora's parent's taught her, and what she has learned over time. Ultimately Majora Magica is a woman who would like to follow a country's laws but knows she must go her own ways if those laws an unjust. On a more lighthearted note Majora is a woman who is proud of her appearance, her abilities as a mage, loves to shop, and most of all when the rest of her family failed her, loves her daughter and late husband the most. And while Majora can be a very intelligent thinker, she can also be rather dim most of the time. Growing up wealthy and marrying a wealthy man means until recently she was very unused to not having the comforts of free access to great wealth. This means she struggles greatly with her recent poverty, and can't finance her or her daughter's current life with any skill. Socially speaking she can't seem to decide if she's the most socially clever person in the room, a complete ditz, or an utter troll. Even she can't tell which type of person she'll become. It's a mystery. That being said Majora is a highly social woman who just loves to 'spill tea' with a group of friends, despite her status as a succubus often making that hard.
But being a succubus should supposedly make being a moral person harder, but Majora hasn't found it too hard. After all, she recognizes there's a difference between morals that one's society harps, and the morals an individual person believes. So while she is s female succubus that enjoys sex and feeds off the emotions of others, two taboo things, Majora knows this negativity toward her species and actions is more about stigma and racism rather than what she considers immorality. But despite knowing this logically, Majora finds herself extremely self-conscious about being socially immoral. Is she a proud sexy woman flaunting her good looks on her own terms? Is she an ashamed succubus who can only feed in secret? Is she an unnecessarily vain woman who spends too much money? Does being a succubus automatically make her a bad mother, mostly since she's feeding off Arcana's love for her? Majora can't claim to be the best mother in the world, her husband was the one doing most of the child-rearing until he got sick, but she tries her best. She is also wary that if she starts to starve as a succubus she could go out of control and seriously hurt someone, so is often paranoid about how much emotions she has left that she fed off of. In the end, deep down after all the loss in her life, Majora is a lonely woman looking for people willing to include her and provide a happy home for the last family she truly has left.
- Her Daughter: Ever since Arcana was born, she has been Majora’s greatest love, support and motivation. There is nobody (especially since her husband passed) that Majora loves and cares for more than her baby girl.
- Being A Mage: Majora has received much doubt about her poweress as a mage due to her species and appearance, even more now that she’s mother. She would like to inform those people that you can be a beautiful succubus mother and still be a skilled, strong mage with great power and knowledge. She is very proud of her abilities, mostly since she also comes from a line of great mages. And yes, she also loves magic just from the pure joy of it.
- Her Appearance: Majora is a beautiful woman and she knows it. While some of it comes form her succubus heritage, most of that is held for her succubus form. Her human appearance is this gorgeous due to hard work and maintenance, and she’s proud of it!
- Following The Law: At least in spirit, if not in actuality. Majora is actually a rather law-abiding citizen who likes order and safety in a society. Despite this she also considers herself a free spirit and doesn’t like the constraints of the military or other authoritarian-like figures.
- Fashion: Majora loves dressing up, or dressing other people up alongside modeling. She designed her current outfits herself you know!
- Shopping: Majora is a major shopaholic and enjoying indulging in retail therapy, often to her wallets horror
- Genuine Praise: While she’s used to shallow praise and people praising her when they want something, genuine heart filled praise, to her looks or otherwise, really touches her heart.
- Romance: She is a true romantic at heart, swooning over even the cheesiest love story or romantic gesture. She collects harlequin novels just for this reason. She not too sure about the romance being applied to her life though…
- Emotions: As a succubus Majora feeds off of emotions of love, affection and lust. And while she is loathe to admit it, getting a good feeding and feeling the genuine feedback of those emotions, from herself or others, makes her not only full, but happy.
- Philosophy/Abstract Thinking: Despite being a little mentally... out there in times (or in spite of it) Majora is actually a good abstract thinker, enjoying thinking and discussing different philosophical, sociological and psychological subjects.
- Racists: Majora has a mixed relationship with her own status as a succubus. That’s mostly because of the racism she’s faced all of her life. Even the most well-intentioned person pushed what they think a succubus should be like, or acts, onto Majora. The less well-intentioned people? Are not worth mentioning. She hates them all.
- Creepy People: Majora is proud of her appearance, but only on her terms. She hates unsolicited attention of the inappropriate one-sided kind. She’s a succubus, she knows what’s really on some people minds and goals are when their being ‘friendly’ to her.
- Arrogant People: At times this is hypocritical, but in large people who are overly arrogant get on her nerves like nothing else!
- Getting Dirty/The Wilderness: While as a mage she obviously has to venture into the wilderness on occasion but… it’s so dirty. Majora likes being clean thank you very much.
- Bugs: Ugh, they're so creepy and crawly and have so many legs! Keep those things away from her!
- Her Daughter: Providing Arcana with a loving, safe, and stable home life where she can grow up well is Majora’s current ultimate goal, and anyone who tries to derail that faces her motherly fury.
- Resolving Her Debt: her husbands’ sickness, funeral, childcare and being on the run for several years accumulated a large sum of debt that hangs over Majora. She wants to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- Staying Hidden/Safe: Her husbands’ family always hated her, but for some reason seem to be after Arcana. Majora would like to avoid any confrontation with them, and keep her daughter safe and close.
- Moving On: Three years ago, Majora’s beloved husband fell ill and died, causing much practical problems, but as a succubus and person deeply in love it almost killed her. If it wasn’t for Arcana’s love toward her mother and need to take care of her daughter, Majora would have definitely died. Even know her love and grief for her husband starves and weakens her. For both her mental and succubus health Majora knows she needs to move on…
- Becoming A Stronger Mage: While she always says she want to get a stable, safer job for her daughters’ sake, in reality Majora loves being a combat mage and relishes in the chance of getting stronger, and admittedly feeling powerful.
- Making Friends: Majora is a person alongside being a succubus and mother, and like any person she desires close friendly companionship with people, despite those two traits often making it harder to make and upkeep friendships.
- Arcana Being In Danger: The nightmare for any loving parent, Majora is very willing to go mama bear on anyone or anything that threatens her baby.
- Being Persecuted: While the low-key racism she can deal with, being outright persecuted as a succubus is always a deep, if not always admitted, fear of hers for several rather dark reasons.
- Family And In-Laws: Her father’s family and her former in-laws are dangerous shadows that always lurk at Majora’s back, spectres she cannot yet escape but are always a danger to her and her daughter.
- Losing Another Loved One: For both the obvious emotional devastation and the fact that if cut off again from her ‘food source’, aka the feeling of love from a loved one, Majora might die next time.
- Loneliness: Other than losing Arcana. this is Majora's greatest fear, being utterly alone in the world without a loved one in sight. It would kill her much for effectively than starving as a succubus would.
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Purple
Skin Tone: Light
- Appearance Pictures:
Tattoo: Upper right thigh on the outside
Tattoo Color: Purple