Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Activity-Moka

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Activity-Moka - Page 3 Empty Re: Activity-Moka

Post by Moka 9th April 2018, 11:54 pm

My grandmother passed away in like the latter days of February.
    I've been helping taking care of her from August to February and my grades are....well not pretty.

I barely passed my math class last semester and I'm pretty sure I don't even have a C right now.

Looks like there's gonna be a purge soon and it looks like I may be affected. I don't want to say good-bye but honestly I'm not active here and honestly I don't feel like writing right now.

I would say I would remain active in the server but if you're not active in the site then you'll be getting purged from the discord server in 2 months time.

I'll try to see if I can get my grades up and get myself to write anything before then. But my family is having quite an amount of issues and I'm having a bit trouble adjusting to my current life with my father frequently visiting which is weird to me he's like practically stranger and not having my granny around and having to deal with family drama which seemingly always happens when someone passes away. (And all the paperwork, my goodness) Oh! And I don't have a job anymore. So please excuse me if my attempts end up not happening.

For the time being I will just pop in the server every now and then.

Sorry if this post sounds super depressing or bitter or negative or something. I'm trying to remain positive it's just I'm overwhelmed with everything happening currently. (tbh these past few years have been rough af. It's like one thing after another) That's all I wanted to say.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Activity-Moka - Page 3 D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Activity-Moka - Page 3 Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 10th April 2018, 12:02 am

I'm really sorry to hear that, Moka. I really hope everything turns around for you soon, just find yourself a groove that gets you goin and don't let it stop ya! I'm sure you'll come out on top with everything, just give it all some time :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 30th April 2018, 11:58 pm

ANNNNNNDDDDDD I'm on the path to failing my Statistics class.

Its 'cause the professor keeps jumping then going back and changing the schedules for what day we are taking the test and changing the numbers for the content. It used to be Quiz 4 = Chapter 4 material is on it now it's Quiz 8 = Chapter 7 material is on it. I'm lost.
    We used to have Project 1 and 2 due on the Test (covering Chapters 1 and 2) now its project 7, 8, 9 due on the Test (Covering Chapters 7, 8, 9).

Activity-Moka - Page 3 D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Activity-Moka - Page 3 Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:20 pm