Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

THE ARTIST (New Intro/Open)

Ling
    Ling

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 23,637

In Progress THE ARTIST (New Intro/Open)

Post by Ling 15th February 2020, 10:19 am

THE ARTIST
    B-rank || Errings Rising || 620 words || 0000 total
    Cold, wet feet, and fingertips burdened with the pain of frostbite, Fane trudged through the blanket of snow that looked like it stretched for miles. The sky was dark and ominous, the overcast of clouds choked any sunlight from shining down on the mountain. There were only a few things that could drive men to scale such a feature. Work, fear, misery. But for Fane, it was a very different sort of reasoning.

He had just recently purchased and set up a tattoo shop in the outskirts of Hosenka, but had put his business on hold just so he could venture out to the ominous Mt. Hakobe once he heard a fascinating story from Clementine. A "guild mark" as she called it—a tattoo given to a people who join a "guild." The way it twisted and turned, and how its lines were interwoven over one circular shape—Fane almost couldn't sit still while thinking about it. More importantly, he wanted one of his own, which eventually led him here. It was absolutely rivetting to think about getting his very own guild tattoo, despite not knowing what a guild really was, but the one thing that the wonderful Clementine failed to mention. . .

"hAhaha! This place is ridiculously cold! I can't feel my fingers." Fane laughed at himself, although the grin stretching his lips didn't match the dread capturing his expression. He had been walking up the mountain for quite some time now. He was wearing a thick, forest green parka jacket and some hiking boots to compliment. On his back was a large cargo backpack. These sorts of bags tended to have a lot of pockets and spaces, and Fane seemed to have made use of each one of them. Not only was it heavy, but the tools inside demanded additional caution when considering their fragility. In his left hand was another, smaller bag, also heavy and full of pockets. As far as he was concerned, these bags consisted of every item he owned.

Needless to say, the mountain stopped rising at some point. It had to. Nearing its peak, Fane could see his destination in the distance if not only because it was the only destination there was to arrive to. The entire time he walked up Mt. Hakobe, his cheeks were hot and pink with both the chill of the perpetual winter and excitement that kept his body acquiver with anticipation. His entire countenance was captured with a wide smile and sharp, green eyes. After all, every time he stepped closer to the castle, he felt closer to the tattoo he was dying to get. He almost couldn't keep himself together while thinking about it!

Rrrr...

Thick, heavy wooden slid open with a sound similar to a pig's dying croak. It was a piercing, unpleasant sound that welcomed Fane into a fortress consumed by darkness. Instantly, his smile disappeared and was replaced with this unimpressed, bewildered expression as he looked around. To his left was empty space he could only see because of the light outside, and to his right was more darkness.

No one's... here? Fane thought to himself. Well, that's how it looked, anyway. He wondered if this was the place that Clementine had mentioned, but what else could there be so high up on this mountain? The stranger didn't mind scaling Mt. Hakobe even further, but as he turned around to look at the snowing skies behind him, he grimaced wryly. "Ah." Fane snickered, "Well, pardon the intrusioooon. . ." Placing his bag on the ground for only a moment, he pushed the door shut to not invite any more of the mountain's chill inside. But now he could hardly see.

"Ehhh. . . Helloooo?"
    NOTES
    Notes and stats should go here, should you ever need them~! It will scroll if you type too much, so go ahead and pour out your heart <3 For some reason the scroll is invisible, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

In Progress Re: THE ARTIST (New Intro/Open)

Post by Segodon 16th February 2020, 4:13 am

It was as if two woodpeckers were drilling a hole in one of the hallways of the guild Errings Rising. The sounds came in fact from Atarah’s high heels, the gilded shoes ware made a quick rhythm tapping sound as she almost rushed through the halls; her long silvery hair and her sanguine dress fluttered behind her as she moved. The Estrie bored and looking for amusement, preferably in the terms of trouble. Others had suggested her to jobs, but the cast down queen found them beneath her. She did however gather information about the current world from her guildmates and the servants; before she truly would enter this world, she wanted to be fully adapted to it. The first weeks were shocking how much had changed, although some things seemed to have stayed the same for all those centuries.

In the distance, she could hear the awful sound of the front gate. Perhaps there was something there that could entertain the vampire. She ran her tongue over her crimson lips, her fangs were bare. Her pale blue eyes flared up with the prospect of some possible fun. She took a turn to the left, towards the gatehouse. This hallway was filled with mirrors. In the corner of her eyes she could see her reflection, she turned her head to admire her own beauty for a moment. Her long silver hairs hung straight down; it was slightly brighter than her milky skin. A decorative gilded gorget adorned her long neck and shoulders. She wore a long satin dress, it black at her chest and faded into crimson; from her waist down it was fully crimson. A slit in the front created room movement for her legs, which were covered in dark leggings. Golden bracelets twisted like tiny snakes around her lower arms and her nails were long, shark and crimson. Most vampires were not visible in mirrors, but Estries were. Fortunate for the vanity of Atarah. The rhythmic tapping of her heels echoed ahead of her and faded away as she stopped in the gatehouse.

The vampire measured up the stranger. Long black hair, thick clothing to scale Mt. Hakobe. Overall, he was covered with snow, unsurprisingly, which slowly started to melt. His accent… was familiar to her, she had the same accent but stronger than his. She let out a loud sigh, in a thin hissing voice she said; ”Guardss are usseless.” She snapped her fingers and the dormant braziers caught flame, filling the room with dancing light and slowly spreading warmth in the room. She strode towards the newcomer. ”My name iss Atarah” she said in a smoky voice and with a sly smile. She circled around the stranger, brushed with her hand his shoulder. ”That musst have been quite the journey from Pergrande? I have made it my sself, in the passt. What iss your name? Are you here for me? Or are you here for the guild?” Her honeyed voice almost whispered as she spoke. She finished her circle and looked into the green eyes; her own blue eyes flared up, turning deeper blue. A door opened with a croaking sound; a guardsman rushed into the room. Atarah turned her head, her smile disappeared, and her eyes narrowed. She would love to burn him or drain him of every drop of blood in his body. A useless servant, but she could not just punish the guardsmen in front of a guest. ”Where were you? You have one job,” her voice was strident. The guard wanted to reply but Atarah cut him before he could make a sound; ”Out of my sssight, I deal with you later.” She kept her eyes on him until the door closed behind the doomed man. ” Where are my mannerss,” Atarah turned her attention back to the stranger and her smile appeared once more, as well as her honeyed words. ”Welcome to the guild of Erringss Rissing. Sshall we go to the main hall? It’ss much warmer there, and you musst be very cold.”

672/672 † @Fane Howler † job sign-up † job info † notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

THE ARTIST (New Intro/Open) Sig_210
    Ling
    Ling

Player 

Post by Ling 16th February 2020, 3:38 pm

THE ARTIST
    B-rank || Errings Rising || 962 words || 0000 total
    Whish!

Braziers that he hadn't noticed before suddenly flickered to life in an instant as their light swept over the room, and it was the snap of fingers that beckoned their illumination. But whose fingers? As soon as the light overwhelmed the darkness, a relatively tall woman appeared the moment it did. She had long, silver hair and wore a long sanguine dress to match her regality. Her skin was ghostly pale and her eyes were a distant, deep blue.

"My name iss Atarah." she said to him smokily. But before Fane could respond, she began to circle him like a beast sizing up their prey, brushing off his shoulders and bombarding him with queries he couldn't answer all at once. ”That musst have been quite the journey from Pergrande? I have made it my sself, in the passt. What iss your name? Are you here for me? Or are you here for the guild?” she'd inquire, Fane following her with his pretty green eyes. Even after Atarah ceased the slew of questions she gave him, a guard captured her attention sooner than Fane could but was dealt with quickly. She sent him away, and again the two were alone together in the incredibly spacious and yet suffocating room. When she smiled at him, he returned the smile but even wider on his lips.

"It's nice to meet you, gorgeous! I'm Fane! And, actually," Fane took his backpack and unzipped it just enough to pull a scroll of paper out, "I heard that you guys give this tattoo to people who come up here. I can get one too, right?" On the paper he unraveled was the Errings Rising guild tattoo he had drawn from memory the day he worked on Clementine in Hosenka. The tattoo was so accurate to the original that the two might as well have been identical. Fane, on the other hand, was eager for her answer. He had traveled farther than most just to receive this tattoo despite being ignorant of what wearing it meant to Fiore.

NOTES
    Notes and stats should go here, should you ever need them~! It will scroll if you type too much, so go ahead and pour out your heart <3 For some reason the scroll is invisible, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 20th February 2020, 3:56 am

Atarah “I serve the One who is Many. I shall bring forth it’s fury and drench the world in fire, blood and darkness. When Hell’s gates are breached, suffering will be unleashed.”

”Well thank you Fane,” her smile turned wicked, she enjoys compliments about her appearance and the attention. She wanted to say something in return, but Fane was busy, acquiring something from his bag. Her eyes curiously peeked into the bag. A scroll of paper appeared, and Fane showed what was drawn upon it. She was taken aback. ”How… how did you acquire thiss?” she asked confound. It was the mark of Erring Risings that Fane showed her. Atarah reached out her left arm and twisted it to show an identical mark upon her lower arm, it was white and almost invisible upon her pale skin. She wondered if Fane knew what he got himself into, what Erring Risings was. ”Let’ss go to the diner insstead, there we can talk. I’ll find ssomeone to inform the guild masster or her advissorss of your pressensse.” She walked to the door which lead to the main hallway, that connected the entrance of the main hall, the servant quarters and the dining hall with each other.  She pushed the door open. Two servants walked past, stopped for a moment to greet Atarah and wanted to walk away. Atarah stopped them, ”We have a guesst, carry hiss belongingss for him. Bring the word to Ssaraphina or the advissorss.” She looked at Fane, ”Follow me, we have exssellent cookss and any food or drink you can imagen can be made.” She turned right and walked down the hall towards the diner. The hallway narrowed when they walked underneath the donjon and reached the doors. Behind those doors was the diner room were all the members of Erring Risings could eat. She sought a table in a corner where they could talk undisturbed and wait for the higher ups. ”Why do you want thiss mark?” with genuine curiosity.

301/973 † @Fane Howler † job sign-up † job info † notes

Last edited by Atarah on 22nd February 2020, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Segodon
    Theme:

Ling
    Ling

Player 

Post by Ling 20th February 2020, 9:11 pm

THE ARTIST
    B-rank || Errings Rising || 1,413 words || 0000 total
    Ehhh. . . that's a pretty color. . . Fane thought to himself with deep interest when Atarah revealed to him the same marking on her lower arm that was on his scroll. It was white and hard to see against her porcelain skin if you weren't specifically looking for it. He looked at it with soft, serpentine eyes, enamored by it. I wonder what color I should get mine in?

Unfortunately, before Fane could admire the marking any further, Atarah seemed to insist on finding time to settle in before they discussed it any further. ”Let’ss go to the diner insstead, there we can talk. I’ll find ssomeone to inform the guild masster or her advissorss of your pressensse.” she suggested, beginning by leading them to the door in the fortress with an acute sense of direction. Fane trailed closely behind, but unlike the regal Atarah, he was oblivious to the architecture. Pushing a door open, two people obscured and hushed with silence strode out from the room on the other side. To his surprise and by Atarah's command, the weight he had hauled up the mountain had been relieved, and suddenly be felt much lighter as he dropped his bags into their arms.

"Thanks, guys! How nice of you!" Fane praised, briskly patting the carrier's shoulder before and continuing to follow his guide.

She began to lead them down a corridor. Fane could only notice how empty it was. ”Follow me, we have exssellent cookss and any food or drink you can imagen can be made.”

He giggled. "Really?"

Both of them whisked themselves away deeper into the building until they had finally arrived to one of the most comforting scenes Fane had laid eyes on since yesterday. A tavern of decent lighting, filling his lungs with the smell of food. While he could nearly taste the dishes being conjured on a stove or in an oven, he only had thought of eating steamed edamame beans at the time. It never crossed his mind to eat a thoughtful meal when he had the choice. But once they both slipped into their seats, Atarah donned the burning question. Fane's lips transformed into his snaky smile again, his emerald gaze a scrutinizing, charming stare.  

"It's a pretty mark—I like it." he started cutely, laughing as his eyes floated around the room. He seemed easily captivated by things and people, and wondered more about this place and its purpose as he looked around. Why were so many people in middle of nowhere? "But I'm also a tattoo artist, you see. It's how I make a living. I guess you could say it's..." he paused, looking at her arm, "...kind of my thing!"
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 27th February 2020, 4:04 am

Atarah “I serve the One who is Many. I shall bring forth it’s fury and drench the world in fire, blood and darkness. When Hell’s gates are breached, suffering will be unleashed.”

Atarah frowned when she heard Fane thank the servants, she shook her head. It would never come to her mind to thank servants for their work. They were not human in Atarah’s eyes, perhaps even below the beasts; regardless of that, humans were beneath her as well. But some humans had their uses. Fane was quite a different meat than her guildmates. How did he end up here, thought Atarah. She wondered if he would stay if he knew the meaning behind the guildmark, she did hope so. He was pretty sight, at least from what wasn’t covered by his coat and an innocent person is fun to toy with. On the other hand, she found the thought of his hopes for his tattoo shattered by the meaning of the guild quite thrilling too.

Fane’s demeanour changed when Atarah asked the question, he gained a wicked smile and his eyes brightened up. He was certainly handsome she thought as she leaned in, resting her elbows on the table and her head on her hands; listening with curiosity. ”I see, but,” the higher vampire paused, ”don’t tattoo artists earn a living by giving tattoo’s?” A servant walked their table and Atarah addressed her, ”By now you ought to know what I want.” The waitress nodded nervously and moved her gaze to Fane. ”What do you want Fane? You can have anything… however they cannot produce your tattoo,” asked Atarah, her lips curled into a sly smile.

The waitress left for the kitchen. ”In a matter of fact I cannot give it to you either, the guild master and her advisors are the only ones capable of that. If the servants do their job, then one of them surely will come. But in the meantime, we can chat. I would love to know more about you, Fane the tattoo artists. What is your story?”

312/1285 † @Fane Howler † job sign-up † job info † notes

Segodon
    Theme:

Ling
    Ling

Player 

Post by Ling 27th February 2020, 8:40 am

THE ARTIST
    B-rank || Errings Rising || 1,714 words || 0000 total
    Atarah seemed more interested in his profession than he had initially noticed. It consequently made Fane even more inquisitive about this strange fortress on top of a barren mountain. But more than anything else, he just wanted a tattoo.He listened carefully as she explained the circumstances surrounding the tattoo. He wasn't very hungry to begin with, but the inconvenience of waiting for his marking killed any appetite he had left.

"I hope they show up soon, then. I'd really love to have this tattoo." Fane responded, a smile grooving his lips. However, when the question of his past came up, he struggled to give her a clear answer. He paused for several moments, stroking his jaw and looking up into the corners of his eyes. "I'd love to tell you, gorgeous, but I haven't been able to remember my past since I woke up like—a week ago! All I know is that my name is Fane Howler, and that I'm the talented medical prodigy—oh, did I tell you that? I'm rather proficient in several medical practices! I just adore fixing people up! Their cuts and tears are just adorable, you know?" Fane was laughing, rambling on about his many talents as both a doctor and a surgeon of many specialties, enamored not only with tattoos but with the injured as well. His expression was airy and lighthearted, but his entire identity was shrouded in mystery, and he didn't seem to give it much thought, to begin with. As far as this strange, friendly man was concerned, he was rather content with living a new life of mystery and uncertainty, ignorant to his past.

Abruptly, the lightness in both his voice and countenance became quiet, and his emerald gaze fixed to Atarah's. "Why, would you like one? A tattoo? I guarantee satisfaction."
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 10th March 2020, 9:17 am

I thought that you'd want what I want, Sorry, my dear
    But where are the clowns? There ought to be clowns...
    Jester

The sleek wet end of the brush's tip glided across the wooden plaque, it's shimmering gold paint a stark contrast to the polished dark oak. The smooth calligraphy of his words trailing against the wood's surface, drawn by the hand of a well-practised artist. He stepped back, craning his neck to the side as he admired his work. Satisfied, he reached over to his work station, picking up a came of fast-acting sealant. He sprayed a layer over his latest project, watching as the sealant activated instantly. And it was done, a masterpiece, a darling piece that his queen would undoubtedly love. It was a Benelux plaque with a clean human skull attached to its centre, a makeshift crown of blackthorns crowing its skull. Underneath, in gold read the words; Treachery suffers. A message to those amongst the guild, that traitors would not survive their time here. Because as poor like Egor here learned, it simply wasn't worth the horrific, demise.

There was a disturbance of magic that rippled in the air of his private domain, someone was trying to enter his room. One of the subservient beings amongst the Erring's Rising folk, calling through the doorway for his attention. He straightened, reaching down he tapped the wood delicately to ensure to enhance sealant had dried. Once satisfied, he scooped it up, before vanishing from his own dimension. Reappearing in his quarter's station in the guilds castle, he glanced over to the door, where the incessant knocking of the servant could be heard. He skipped over to the door, pulling it open so suddenly, that the servant fell forward into the room, barely managing to avoid toppling onto the floor.

"Yes?" He queried perkily, the servant climbed to his feet, brushing his butler suit down hastily. "S-sorry Sir Jester, there seems to be a guest who requires your presence in the dining hall."  Jester beamed skipping gleefully, "Excellent, I was in the mood for something sweet~ Onwards Nelly!" He cheered, despite the fact that was not the servant's name. He skipped along, bounding along eagerly in the direction of the visitor. He bounded through the hallways, swinging his little art project as he did so. As he arrived in the guildhall, the servants directed him in the direction of the new person, who was chatting away with one of their existing members. He twirled across the room in a masterful pirouette, before landing with an aggressive thud on the table.

"Someone said they wanted an ace-y?" He remarked, waggling his red brows at the pair, all the while stroking the exposed crown of the traitor's skull.

WC: 438  Thread Total: 3437
    Tag: @Fane Howler , @Atarah

Ling
    Ling

Player 

Post by Ling 11th March 2020, 9:30 am

THE ARTIST
    B-rank || Errings Rising || 2,053 words || 0000 total
    What was normal? When one greets someone else, it is perfectly acceptable and expected to ask how they are doing, but make certain to keep it brief. When doing so, shaking hands or offering gestures of acknowledgement is also part of this social procedure, and this is quite normal. It is also normal to close doors behind you as you walk in, and to make sure to lock them before you leave or sleep. You make sure to pay for your service and to not get caught if you don't. That is also incredibly normal. Sitting down at a table for two like Fane and Atarah had, talking about their mysterious infatuations and the reason behind all of it was also exceptionally normal. But the abrupt thud of a twirling clown landing on said table? That was not normal—that was interesting!

Instead of being shocked or startled, Fane was pleasantly surprised. The second the stranger's feet slapped onto the table, Fane leaned back in his chair and gave him enthusiastic applause. His serpentine expression suddenly lit up in sincere, genuine amazement. "Bravo! Bravo!" he exclaimed, stopping his ovation only to point at Atarah, who sat across from him and was quick to answer the silly stranger's questions. "She said you were coming, and here you are!"

Fane spent no time dawdling with questions he surely had for this stranger, questions about his appearance, his talents for twirling, or if he liked edamame beans over black beans. He abruptly stood up from his seat and retrieved his scroll again, where he had replicated their guild tattoo the day the lovely Clementine showed it to him. It was identical to their own, and impressive considering it was from memory alone.

The snake-like interest returned to his emerald eyes, and his curvy smile plastered across his lips. "Say," he began unscrolling the small canvas, revealing his identical copy to the man, "I heard you give these tattoos to people who ask for it. Can I have one? I'd love to have one!"
    NOTES
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 18th March 2020, 8:56 am

"All is due in time," said Atarah with a hint of agitation. She could not understand why someone would be so exited about some symbol. Particularly a symbol that one does no know anything about. She raised her brow, "That must be... quite a predicament. Medical practice is a usefull art, but I must admit; I rather gut people." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, and the sly grin that appeared on her face dissapeared behind her glass. She savioured the metallic taste of the blood upon her tongue. "Do tell me, how did you figure that out. That you like those cuts and tears and to patch those up," she was curious to know if Fane fixed his own mistakes or the doing of others. A person that says they find wounds adorable have something lose in their mind, those people those people know what fun; they are not so serious.

Atarah dropped her head sideways, "I am sorry darling, but I am not a canvas to be painted on. Why do you think I choose to have it white? I don't like this blemish upon my skin." The vampire looked at the barely visable guild mark, the thing that ruins her perfect marble skin. "Others can do what they please, I much more prefer to look at the art upon other people's bodies; you and I know the curious places were you can find them." the vampire looked down with her eyes before they returned back to his emerald shimmers.

Someone joined the diner, Atarah moved her gaze and quickly grasped for her glass. The Clown landed on their table. She had never really seen or spoken Jester, just heard things about him. She did not like his entrance, to... excessive and he almost had her spill her drink. She rolled her eyes. "Yes we asked for one," she said with a tight voice, "whose is the friend you brought?" She did have some curiousity for the crowned skull.

The vampire downed the remainder of her bloody drink and stood up, "I have matters to attend to. Good luck Fane. See you around Jester." She walked away with deft paces and turned around; "Ow Fane, if you want to patch someone petty humans up; come to my chamber... or if you want to show me some tattoo's." She winked and walked away with a smile. Fane had given her some wicked ideas.

404/1689 † @Fane Howler @Jester † job sign-up † job info † notes

Segodon
    Theme:

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 18th March 2020, 1:18 pm

I thought that you'd want what I want, Sorry, my dear
    But where are the clowns? There ought to be clowns...
    Jester

Jester didn't realise that his entrance had displeased the woman, his unnatural grin stretched across his face as the new guy praised her arrival. He looked down at his art piece as the pale woman asked him who it was, he giggled airily. "This here is Eggy, he was a bad boy, could've been a spider but it would seem he was just a fly. A fly on our walls, very naughty indeedy, Jester had to teach him some manners~" He explained, swatted the skull playfully on the head as though reprimanding the dead man. He glanced over idly as the woman dismissed herself, cocking his head as she threw the man a flirtatious remark. He didn't really know much about her, except that she'd been in the guild for some time now, she was very pale and she drank a red substance that had a questionable scent and consistency. He still hadn't attributed a nickname to her, he didn't know her well enough to give her one. But she seemed like she was quite feisty, perhaps a biter. Maybe Nibbles, would be appropriate? He would have to put it into some deeper consideration.

The clown drew his attention back to the dark-haired man, who would ask him if he could get a tattoo, the red-head blinked for a moment. Trying to figure out the curious request, after a brief moment, he sussed what it might have been he was talking about. "Are you, by chance, referring to this?" He asked, raising his hand, he would reveal the back of it where the black guild symbol was emblazoned against his lighty-toned melanin. "I can give you one, although it comes with a price? If you're willing to pay that price then you're more than welcome to it." He suggested a malevolent glint in his golden eyes. The price of submitted oneself to Erring Rising and all its darkness, was it worth it for a tattoo? The Ace was curious to see the man's answer, to learn if he was deranged enough to join a dark guild just for the sake of a pretty branding.

WC: 354  Thread Total: 4,534
    Tag: @Fane Howler , @Atarah

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:19 am