Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

T'is the season to be naked, Fa la la la la, la la la la~

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

T'is the season to be naked, Fa la la la la, la la la la~ - Page 3 Empty Re: T'is the season to be naked, Fa la la la la, la la la la~

Post by Ray Jyx 17th November 2020, 8:08 am

Her smile widened a bit when he assured her that her outward beauty was enough without augmentation. She wasn't sure why she was happy to hear it, but she was. Maybe it was just her obsession with being the best at everything she could be, to be optimal in every facet. The mention of his mother especially caught her interest. He rarely spoke of his family. "Your mother sounds wise," she said, growing thoughtful both about the words and what it must be like to have a mother. The concept of parents was lost on Sivvy. Reading could only tell her so much, giving her a shallow understanding of parental figures and how they functioned. It was fitting then, as she mulled over parentage and vaguely compared how Artemis's mother sounded to the doctor who insisted he wasn't to be considered hers or any of her sisters' father, that her red-headed friend would ask about him.

He wanted to know if Dr. Raelin had hurt her. The clone barely took a second to consider before answering. "Yes," Sivvy answered as-a-matter-of-factly, still munching on her food, though in less of an angelic frenzy than before. It didn't seem like it bothered her much. She nearly left it at that before she realized he might want a little more clarification. Maybe she'd try to do what he'd just done concerning the words of his mother with her creator. "Dr. Raelin always says that there is no greater motivator to learn quickly than physical pain," Sivvy told him, thinking back on how many times he'd said such a thing to her and the other clones. "He handled discipline personally so he could monitor progress. It also served as a test for emotion, since pain is often feared, and as a way to measure overall success, among other methods," she said. Many times had he directly beaten her or experimented on her without sedation or numbing. Some of his other methods were even worse, she was learning. Since becoming Ambassador of Dies Irae, she was realizing his ways could be called cruel and heinous, but to her it was just...normal.

[wc: 356 || Sivvy's Total: 12,760 || Thread Total: 24,626]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T'is the season to be naked, Fa la la la la, la la la la~ - Page 3 Jkp0PmI

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,399,882

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

T'is the season to be naked, Fa la la la la, la la la la~ - Page 3 Empty Re: T'is the season to be naked, Fa la la la la, la la la la~

Post by Artemis Dagger 17th November 2020, 8:53 am

Don't be afraid to catch feels, ride drop top and chase thrills,
    Baby, I know you ain't scared to catch feels, feels with me
    Artemis Dagger

Arty would casually glance away when she complimented his mother. Wise wasn't really the term he would use, it wasn't anything close to the terms that he would use. But it wasn't something that he wanted to get into, why had he even mentioned her anyway. His mother was the last person he wanted to think about right now, she probably wasn't even thinking about him. When was the last time they had even spoken? Weeks? Months maybe?

After he put the question out there, he really didn't anticipate that she would answer so quickly. He stiffened at her affirmation, it was so simply declared as though answering something much more innocent. Like do you like sweets or is your hair pink? But this, this wasn't something that most people answered so easily. Yet, she had.

He was stunned, too stunned to speak immediately. His eyes hardened with anger, and he would bring his hands together. Resting his elbows on his knees and intertwining his fingers, trying to process as she continued to explain. He suddenly didn't feel like eating anymore, granted he had enjoyed plenty. But any need for enjoyment had been washed away in a few short sentences. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I can't imagine what it was like... " He trailed off, looking down at his hands. "Well maybe I can... a little. My father used to discipline me sometimes, I was, or rather still am, a rebellious son. But that doesn't mean it's okay." He looked at her, his crimson eyes serious. "If I meet this Doctor Siv, I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself. Knowing that he hurt you... it makes me want to..." His fingers would separate from each other, before clenching tightly into fists, his hands clenched so tightly that his knuckles would turn white.

WC: 310 Art's New WC: 9,448
    New Thread WC: 24,936 Tag: @Sivvy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 18th November 2020, 7:01 am

Sivvy seemed a little surprised at his reaction, though once she thought about it more deeply, she supposed it made sense. She didn't like it when her friends were hurt by someone. Abandoning her food, she sat back and turned, placing her hands on his coiled fists. "Artemis, it's okay," she said, rubbing her thumbs over his white knuckles. "If I had learned more efficiently, he wouldn't have had to hurt me. It's my fault," she said, smiling sweetly, hoping to calm him but painfully missing the point of his anger. Sivvy was still quite conditioned to internalize what she saw as failures. She wasn't defending Dr. Raelin, but rather she truly believed he wouldn't have don't the things he'd done to her if she hadn't deserved it. That's what he'd always said, so that's what she believed.

"He made me what I am, and you like me, right?" she asked, starting to step out of her social comfort zone. She was not one to deal with the emotions of others or to try and mediate. Emotions were taboo, though Dr. Raelin had experienced plenty of them. When the doctor was angry, she could expect to be his release for it in some way. Artemis appeared to be similarly angry, but she knew he wasn't anything like Dr. Raelin. Sivvy didn't want him to experience such a negative emotion over something she deemed pointless, but she didn't really know how to fix it. "I disappointed him, but I'm still strong. I wasn't able to be rebellious like you, though I guess what I'm doing now could be considered rebellious. Perhaps I'm a...late bloomer?" she asked, attempting a little humor to ease him. She wasn't completely certain she'd used the term correctly, but using a metaphor to compare herself to a plant seemed ridiculous enough to her to draw out a near giggle. "So don't worry. I doubt you'll ever meet him. He's reclusive and the lab is in the forests outside Era. He rarely stops working on his projects. I was replaced with one of my sisters more to his personal tastes, so I'll likely never see him unless something unfortunate happens to my body that only he can repair," she said, still trying to comfort him.

While it had hurt when he turned her loose at first, she no longer missed her creator's sadism and she'd never been fond of the nights he demanded her company. The type of jobs he contracted her out for left a bitter taste in her mouth in hindsight, so she was also glad she was no longer obligated, though she did still fear his wrath even now. It was odd to think how the Sivvy now might have been contracted to hunt her old self for some of the things he'd had her do. But those days were behind her, so she could speak lightly on those dark matters. At least for now. When her familiarity with her emotions grew more, perhaps she'd feel differently.

[wc: 502 || Sivvy's Total: 13,262 || Thread Total: 25,438]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 18th November 2020, 8:21 pm

Artemis Dagger

The anger simmered inside him on a low boil, just the thought of Sivvy going through pain at the hands of this 'person' made him was to let loose. A rare occasion when he understood why his clients would request the things they did. Often, his clientele were greedy, selfish people, but sometimes you had one that just made sense. A grey area. One where even Artemis could understand the neccesity of the mission they were being asked to do. He wanted to find the doctor and deliver onto him the very pain he had put on her but a hundred fold. To break him down into a thousand pieces, rebuild him and then break him once more - until he begged for death. As such dark thoughts bridled under the surface, he could feel Morte lapping it up. Relishing the hatred Artemis would feel, enticing him to hate more.

He shook his head at her, it was a victim justification, to blame oneself. But not one he wanted her to internalize, he turned to her. Taking her hands in his, "Don't say that Siv! It's not your fault, it was never your fault. No one asks to be born, or even created. You were forced into that lifestyle, and it's okay to be mad about it. To be sad even, but please, please don't blame yourself for his choices." He told her sternly, it may have not been his place, but he couldn't help but want to impart his own wants on her. He couldn't accept this as norm, and neither should sh, at least not in his mind.

He softened at her question, releasing the tightness of his grip slightly. "I do." He admitted, knowing that the question pertain to nothing more than friendship. But there was so much more to his answer. So much he couldn't say, but wanted to.  He listened as she continued, glancing away at her mention of disappointing the man. Who was he to be disappointed! As she explained further, Artemis eased back, letting go of her hands. His need for revenge subsiding slightly, if they needed him to repair Sivvy, than he needed to stay alive and functional. Breaking every bone is his body was out of the question then. Despite his anger, he couldn't take away the one thing that would help Siv if anything happened to her. He sighed, flopping back against the sofa. "Alright..." He submitted softly, "Still might hit him though...just once." He added quietly under his breath, before shooting her a small smile.

It had gotten quite tense quite quickly, and he realised he hadn't wanted that for her visit. So he would decided to get them back on track, "Anyway, enough of that, let's finish up this grub and watch the show. We're going to have to binge a ton of episodes if you want to see those dragons."

WC: 484 Art's New WC: 9,932
    New Thread WC: 25,922 Tag: @Sivvy

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 19th November 2020, 4:37 am

Sivvy did let out a short giggle when Artemis mentioned hitting him, relieved to see him calming down. "I wouldn't mind seeing that," she smiled, barely able to imagine the doctor's face if her friend did such a thing. While she may still be very conditioned to taking the blame, it was an interesting thought that she could and maybe should feel some negative emotions about her upbringing. Artemis getting mad on her behalf was eye-opening and gave her something to think about.

Once all of her part of the food pretty much demolished, she eagerly agreed that it was time for dragons. She wasn't sure what "binging" episodes was, but if she had the context right, it meant watching a lot of them at once. With a satisfied belly and the promise of seeing her favorite thing, she adjusted on the couch for maximum comfort. In this case, that meant snuggled up against Artemis's side, her arms loosely wrapped around his arm and her head on his shoulder. Her hand had slipped into his as it always did when they were together. If only Sivvy had a clue that most of these things were not things you do with someone who was just a friend.

Then a rare thing happened. Sivvy would never get to see the dragons because, with the way she was curled against his warmth so comfortably, the girl who rarely slept and historically hated it actually nodded off. It had been about three days since she last slept so she was due, but she'd never before fallen asleep anywhere but by herself in either her pod or her room. Even so, the lids over her carmine eyes grew heavy and eventually closed. Her breaths became deeper and more rhythmic. Whether it was luck or that she felt safe for the first time, for once her nightmares stayed away.

[wc: 313 || Sivvy's Total: 13,5875 || Thread Total: 26,235]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 22nd November 2020, 8:55 pm

Artemis Dagger

Artemis had been casually watching the show, Sivvy's body pressed to his side, a welcome warmth. the food was all but gone now and they were getting to a rather intense fight scene. He glanced down at her to see her reaction, only to realise that she was asleep. He smiled softly, admiring her features, she looked very much how he imagined she would asleep. Like a pretty doll, so calm and serene. He enjoyed the view for a moment, before reaching out for one of his throws he would drape it over them both, before settling into the sofa. Where he would too, would slowly drift off into a pleasant, peaceful doze.

Red eyes would lock across the plains of the unknown lands; eyes of pain, anger and uncertainty. A time has passed since that night that they had fallen asleep on his couch, and the scenario they had found themself in was vastly different. Artemis looked across from Sivvy, as she stood over the mangled figure that was her clone. The tension in the air was thick, an eerie quiet that settled across the area despite the savage beating that had just occurred and the burning trees that stretching on behind them.

"She touched you,"

Her words were quiet, but he heard them clearly, a pang of guilt rippling through him once again. He never wanted to hurt Sivvy, and yet despite her usually unemotional self, the pain was obvious. He had fallen for her clones tricks and now she had lost control, something he understood very well. He nodded, not sure what to say, what could he say really; Don't kill her? It felt like such a big ask for such an easy question. He didn't know what to do, he felt so lost, could he really just watch this go down?

"Artemis, she's not me,"

He would hear the soft tremble in her voice, his eyes falling to the number on her neck. A reminder of who she was, of the past, she was chained to. The past he suddenly realised that he was desperate to free her from. But how could he help her? His mind raced with thoughts on what to do, so unsure of himself. He knew what he wanted, but did she want it? With her final cry, as though pleading to the heavens something would change. He would witness the familiar spirit behind her, the one he had met at the wedding in February. She would smile knowingly at him, all the while Sivvy's hair would turn black. She was still Sivvy, but just a little different, he realised this and he also decided that he could no longer just stand there and watch. He needed to do something.

He strode toward her, closing the distance between them, reaching out, he would take Sivvy's hands firmly, pulled her toward him. "I know," He began softly, reaching up he would stroke her hair, pulling it gently forward into her line of view. "You ARE different from them." He told her, pressing his forehead against hers. His hands travelled to her face, fingers tucked around her neck, and thumbs stroking her cheeks. "You. Are. Sivvy." He told her, creating a pointed pause between each word. His eyes remained focus on hers, trapped in her carmine hues, unable to pull away. At that moment all his doubts, his uncertainties, all of them would melt away. He knew what he needed to do, and he couldn't hold back any longer. "Ahh, screw it." He remarked defiantly, as he gave in to his true desire, his next action-fueled completely and entirely by his longing with the one thing he knew he had to do. Leaning forward, he would truly close the distance between them...

And kiss her.

WC: 634 Art's New WC: 10,566
    New Thread WC: 26,869 Tag: @Sivvy

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 28th November 2020, 11:04 am

Sivvy, in the middle of some sort of overwhelming mix of emotions, easily allowed herself to be pulled toward him. In fact, she wanted nothing more. She craved his touch, his affirmation, signs that he wasn't rejecting her or confused as to who she was. All the touches her clone left on him needed to be erased. Her eyes were wide and desperate as they peered up into his, though they did shift over when he drew a lock of her hair into his view. Her brows furrowed. Was that her hair? It was black. How? The confusion only lasted a second, and despite the obvious questions, relief flooded her face. Somehow she was different than them now. It was such a huge thing, to look different than all her identical clones for the first time in her life. A relieved half gasp, half laugh fell from her lips as she struggled to process everything. The prickling in her eyes from moisture was a sensation she hadn't felt since the early days of her consciousness, and while back then it had been fear, now it was something more positive that brought them on. Sivvy wasn't one to believe in miracles, but this seemed like one. The relief continued to at least slightly ease her panic as his forehead met hers and they stared into each other's eyes. Hearing his voice grounded her, brought her teetering balance back under her control. His hands were warm even against her flushed cheeks. Artemis was right. She was Sivvy. A name. Her own person. A person who had developed some pretty deep feelings for her friend, so much so that the thought of someone other than her touching him like that had made her feel like she'd been stabbed with a red-hot sword in the gut.

His next words confused her since she had no context from his thoughts, but a second later her face was being pulled even closer and his lips were on hers. It was like the fake wedding again. There was a moment where she almost pulled away, but this time was different. All the other times before she'd been able to shut out all the budding feelings that she didn't know what to do with, content to keep him as a friend since she didn't know how to be anything more than a rent-a-date for wealthy patrons. Things had changed, though. Hardly a day went by that she didn't touch her leather bracelet that matched his, taking comfort in his heartbeat. It was more comfortable touching him than not. Tensions had been running so high that even someone as emotionally dense as Sivvy couldn't deny what was happening between them, even if she'd been denying it. Her eyes slipped closed. Sivvy wanted this.

Perhaps she was swept up in the powerful moment, but her hands clenched into Artemis's shirt and she kissed him in return. It was timid at first, if only because she'd never kissed from her own feelings before. It passed quickly. Soon her hands were tugging him closer to her, unable to get him close enough to satisfy her need to lay claim to him. Her Artemis. It didn't matter to her that she'd come into her feelings while standing in a freshly blasted clearing within a smoldering forest, a hellscape of her own rage-fueled creation. The scent of smoke and the heat from the blaze melted into nothing but his smell and body heat.

[wc: 579 || Sivvy's Total: 14,154 || Thread Total: 27,448]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 29th November 2020, 8:53 pm

Artemis Dagger

His kiss was firm at first, but not so pressing as to overwhelm her. He still wasn't entirely sure that she wanted this, there had been... some signs. But Sivvy was harder to read than any woman he had ever met, she challenged him in such a way that he had never previously experienced. It was just one of the things that made him so attracted to her. As cliche as it may have been to acknowledge, she really was different from the other woman. The vapid empty-headed skirts that he had chased so often, only interested in money or attention. The one's that only excited him on a physical level but by no means engaged his interest beyond that. There had been one of course, but that had ended terribly, and since he had felt compelled not to let himself succumb to such emotions again. And yet he had, and this time was even more pulling than before.

Everything about her, every millimetre of her entire body, the sweet softness of her voice, those rare smile she only preserved for him. Each of them drove him wild with want and adoration, feelings that he had been wrestling with for the better part of a year. Building up with growing increments of intensity until he could harder stand it. When he was away from her, he longed for her. And when they were together, he longed for ...more. But despite his hesitation, his uncertainties over whether this was a mistake. A mistake that could ruin the friendship they had built, he felt it. He felt her give it, her lips pressing back into his, lightly at first but quickly growing more intent.

This was enough for him to let go, his hands would guide their way back, running them down her darkened locks and down her back. Allowing her to pull him close, her lips moved against hers with growing heat, all of the desire to lose himself in her quickly taking over it. Inside he would feel his heart swell with triumph, something roared within him, not Morte but a beast of different nature. It would cry out with victorious euphoria, everything he had wanted, what he had craved so desperately. It was finally within his grasp or rather wrapped within his arms, kissing him back with a need that mirrored his own. He couldn't get enough of her, and now that he had her, he couldn't let her go. The world had disappeared, it was just the two of them now. Him and Sivvy.

Nothing else mattered.

WC: 430 Art's New WC: 10,996
    New Thread WC: 27,878 Tag: @Sivvy

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 4th December 2020, 6:29 am

Like most of her emotions today, Sivvy's were running hot. All these new feelings consumed her, rocked her in a way she didn't know how to handle yet. She'd forgotten where they were and what she'd been doing the moment she pulled him closer. Melting into him, she deepened the kiss, showing about as much restraint as she showed to a table full of delicious food. Suddenly all the pieces were clicking into place, all the puzzle pieces of how she felt about him snapping into their proper places. It was undeniable now. She was drawn to him. Attracted. Infatuated. She wanted him, and if she had anything to say about it, he was hers now.

Things would have continued to escalate until Artemis stopped it if not for the loud, raspy gasp behind her. The injured sound her clone made, still trying to claw her mangled body out of the crater Sivvy had made into the scorched earth with her. The ambassador might be a little off her game due to the torrential rush of humanity, but she was still a very focused, business first type of person. Reluctantly pulling her lips from Artemis, she leaned back just enough to cast a glance over her shoulder to her 'sister', expression still quite dark concerning the other woman. It was only Artemis's plea that had still her hand and kept her from dispatching the distraction even now. Now that she was pulled from the moment, she finally realized this wasn't the time or the place to indulge in the man holding her in his arms. There was a clone that needed to be taken to the Rune Knights and probably some fires that needed to be put out...

Turning her face back to Artemis, she smiled with warmth, but also with a little bit of sheepishness. The drive to kiss him again was very strong, but it could wait. It would have to wait. "We should handle this situation before we get...caught up," she said, pausing as she searched for the right phrase. Sivvy was hardly ever awkward, but there was a little showing through right now. This was all very new and definitely territory she'd never been in before. It would take a beat for her to get her footing and learn the new rules of engagement. It might be one of the harder things to do, because even now her eyes were floating down to his lips, about to go against her own words.

[wc: 416 || Sivvy's wc: 14,570 || Thread Total: 28,294]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 4th December 2020, 9:25 am

Artemis Dagger

The kiss was so utterly enticing, that Artemis could have to keep it going forever, all thoughts were gone at this point. Brushed from the forefront of his brain by the mere feel of his lips against hers, the way she tenderly gave back when he offered, each moment pulling him deeper. Until finally, after several moments, she would pull away causing him to open his eyes. His heavy pupils falling on her with a gaze of both wanting and elation, he followed her gaze to the mangled clone, quickly understanding her reason for parting. They had things to do. So many things to do.

And even if he had waited for so long for this moment, he supposed he could wait a little longer to pursue it. Just a little. His eyes returned to hers as she spoke, a soft chuckle escaping him at her comment. Caught up, that was something he could barely help but want to do. He wanted to be entangled with his completely, and stay there for as long as he could. "Together?" He asked, his eyes exploring hers, there was an underlying meaning to his words, more to the question than how it presented. A question to open the door that had been so firmly closed until now.

WC: 215 Art's New WC: 11,211
    New Thread WC: 28,509 Tag: @Sivvy

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 5th December 2020, 6:27 am

His question reminded her of when they'd attended the city-wide rave not too long ago, when he'd asked her to promise that she'd never leave him. Sivvy was more of a literal person, so hidden or complicated meanings were normally a bit over her head. However, in this case, when she was flying high in her emotions for possibly the first time without forcibly choking them back, she was pretty sure she understood what he meant. At least a little bit. With a bit of a dreamy look on her face, while she lingered in his arms, she answered. "Yes. Together," she replied softly, something stirring deep within her. It was hard to hold back. For the second time today, she was having a very hard time controlling something very powerful that attempted to force her to act. Her hands flexed on his shirt, reluctant to let go even considering where they were. Sivvy sighed to try and release some tension. Restraint, when it came to things she wanted, was not her strong suit.

And so, the door she had shut so firmly in his face when they first met on that night he taught her to salsa dance was teased open. It was just a crack, but nothing was stopping it from opening now. The slightest breeze could burst it wide open.

[wc: 223 || Sivvy's total: 14,793 || thread total: 28,732]

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:49 am