Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning

Benny Ceostra
    Benny Ceostra

Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Impulse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning Empty Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning

Post by Benny Ceostra 13th December 2019, 12:24 pm

@Nadarr

The day had started like any other, with Benny getting up, and checking the job board. There was a lot to choose from, and she wasn't sure which to take. As she was musing about this, however, someone rushed in, rather hurriedly, with a package, and nearly knocked her over. "Um...excuse me, are you a Miss Beneatha Ceostra?" Benny was a bit taken aback that her full first name had been used. It was something that didn't happen often, and she was curious about the reasoning for it. Still, she found it even more curious that someone would be asking for her. "I am, and you are?" "Here to deliver your package." They set the package on the ground before withdrawing a clipboard with a paper attached to it, and presenting it to Benny. "If you would just sign here, I'll be on my way." She wasn't sure what to make of all this, but she signed for the package, and watched the delivery person take off as she pondered the meaning of it all. Setting the package on a nearby table, she opened it, and was revolted by what she saw and smelled. It was rather horrific for her to receive something as bloodied as this, and she could only imagine someone sending it as a warning message regarding her way of life. Without much further thought on the matter, she stopped the next guild member to tell them about what had just happened. "So, I got this package from who knows where, and all I know about it is that the stuff inside is kinda bloody. Should I be worried?"

WC: 272
    PWC: 272
    TWC: 272/3,000

Job Info: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3933-nightmare-incarnate-the-beginning
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning

Post by Nadarr 15th December 2019, 11:30 pm

Coco would be walking through the guild hall towards the nob board minding her own buisness...though a foul scent lingered in the air.  Before she could think about it she was causing such a scent on of her guild mates ushered her over. It was Benny, a girl she had seen around and was curious about due to her cute rabbit like features. But she wouldn't let that distract her as the scent got stronger.  As Benny explained she looked a bit surprised as she peered in a bit more. Coco looked inside at the bloody book and recorder. "I don't know...it doesn't seem like a issuse...I mean aside from the blood." She would pause pulling a rag out of her pocket she would reach in wiping a bit of the blood revealing a set of intails.  Normally she wouldn't do this to other people's mail but she thought this to be a special case. SM were the initials on it. "SM...does that mean anything to you Benny?" She looked at her curiously not wanting to poke into any further without her permission though offered her the rag to her so she didn't have to touch the blood if she didn't want to.  " here incase you don't want to touch the blood" she said with a smile. She didn't consider herself the investigative type however she wasn't about to just walk away from her you'll meet with soon be a little more than concerned with this package she got and rightfully so anyone should be freaked out by this so she would stay until she wasn't needed at the very least she could be moral support.

Wc:297
    Twc:569
    Benny Ceostra
    Benny Ceostra

Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Impulse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benny Ceostra 17th December 2019, 9:33 pm

It took Luna a minute to realize who's attention she had gotten. Coco was someone that she admired, not only for her strength, but also because she seemed really nice. "Oh...um...hi..." She turned a slight pinkish hue before her attention was directed back to her package. "SM? I don't think I know anyone with a name like that... might have been someone I asked for directions on the way here. The initials don't sound very familiar, sorry." Her ears drooped a bit with her apology, and she took the rag without much hesitation. When she pulled the papers out, she had to place a hand over her mouth, as the viscous fluid dripped back into the box. She also discovered that they were attached to a leather binding. The words on the front were a name with the same initials that were on the box, Samuel Martin. "Okay, but why though?" Her voice was slightly muffled by her free hand as she pondered why someone would send her this bloody diary. After she got over the initial shock, she tried her best to read it, but some of the pages were beyond saving. The lacrima, on the other hand, would likely be able to fill in some of those blanks though. After wiping off the diary as best as she could, she placed it inside the lid of the box, and reached inside to get the lacrima, which was in considerably better shape, or so she hoped. When she pressed the play button, the playback came through very clearly. There was someone out there who apparently needed help, and she was the one that they had trusted to help them. "Coco...I need to do this...but I don't know if I can do it alone. Would you possibly come with me?"

WC: 300
    PWC: 572
    TWC: 869/3,000
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 6th February 2020, 11:05 pm

Coco would listen to her guild mate as more clues to this mystery were getting unraveled by the second.  She would pause and wonder who would send this to her. Coco was left thinking heavily however her train of thought was broken when Coco was asked if she would help Bennu since she didn't have the strength to do this task alone.  Coco would just stare a bit shocked being asked to help with something that seemed like this but gave a smile and nodded.  

"Of Course Benny, it be my pleasure...what kind of guildmate would I be if I turned you away like that…"

She smiled sweetly at the rabbit girl and reached out grabbing and gripping her shoulder a little bit not in a way to hurt her, but in a way that would hopefully give him a bit of confidence as eventually though she would like to go before turning and looking back down at the items wondering what the next step will be wondering where they can go from here to didn't have a lot to go on.

" Benny do you think the archives would have any information on this… maybe we can find more information there...I feel like we need more information so we can better choose a course of action…" 

Coco did not have any intention on stepping over Benny's toes on this matter. She was just married to Justin when she would do next as they did not have a lot to go on at this current moment other than the initials and this bloody diary.  Though if she had another course of action for them to take she would follow her lead, after all she was also curious where she want to go next. She would wait for Bennies answer as she glanced at the items, still having more questions then answers in her head.

WC:315
    TWC:874

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 5:39 am