Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning

Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning Empty Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning

Post by Ethan Ran 25th May 2014, 12:36 pm

Job Information:

A few days earlier
    It had been a busy day at the Cafè and as such Ethan had to spend the day in the kitchen. Closing time eventually came upon them and he was about to close up as he found it. A small box, nothing special; just a regular box with a lid. Everyone had left as of now and Ethan had thought he could might as well throw it. He reached out to lift it up as one of the waiters happened to bump into him; spreading the box's content all over the floor. On the floor was a small notebook and what looked like a recorder lacrima to him. He was about to sove it back in the box until he realised the lif was signed with his own name and the initials "SM". He immiediatly took interest and spent the rest of the evening looking over it all. He was quite taken by what he had learned and let curiosity take over. He realised it would be foolish to go alone so he had stormed off to the guild the next morning to drag some one with him, which he suceeded in.

Present Day
    Ethan was casually walking through the awfully dark and gloomy forest as he tried to catch a glimpse of whatever he was looking for. That was the most exciting part of it all; Just what were they looking for? He had no idea but he had a feeling he would know when he saw it. He realised he had walked ahead and left his little traveling buddy behind him. He looked back at him as he shouted. "I'l leave you in here if you don't hurry up already" Ethan was a bit irritated as this was THE only person who had been around during the time he entered the guild and his smaller legs just made it hard for him to keep up with Ethan's pace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning MWmqnnX
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning Empty Re: Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning

Post by Mizuko 25th May 2014, 3:26 pm

A few days earlier
    Mizuko just woken up and was on his way to his usual spot on the rooftop of the building on the back part of the ship when he saw that Ethan was up rather early that morning. Ethan spotted Mizuko on his way out the door and seemed to be rather exited about something and asked to wait up for him. Ethan told him about the package he found the other day and that I should help him investigate. Bored with little to do around here Mizuko agreed after hearing about the contents of the package. "Sure I'll help. Better than sitting around here stealing food from the citizens. So what does the book say?"

Present Day
    Mizuko was taking his time walking through the dark forest enjoying the colder temperature then what he has been in lately. So much so Mizuko even took off his Jacket and scarf along with the cloth surrounded his hands and feet revealing his youthful face and his chest and arms to further enjoy it. His skin was grey and leathery, his eyes were black from edge to edge other than the white outline of his pupils and his back had a wave like pattern on it that was colored aqua blue. He had left his clothing in the airship at the edge of the forest so he wouldn't loose them for when they head back. The only think he wasn't enjoying was the atmosphere of the forest. Everywhere he looked was nothing but a gloomy and depressing forest. "I'll leave you in here if you don't hurry up already" Ethan warned him. "Yeah yeah I'm coming. Sue a guy for enjoying himself for once." Murmured Mizuko as he caught up to Ethan. "So what is it we are looking for anyway?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning Empty Re: Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning

Post by Ethan Ran 28th May 2014, 11:43 am

A few days earlier
    He ran into Mizuko, the new membe he himself had technically recruited a while ago and he was very eager to help him out as he was told of the contents of the box. "Sure I'll help. Better than sitting around here stealing food from the citizens. So what does the book say?" Ethan picked it out of his pocket and opened it up to brief Mizuko on it all. "It's pretty much tells of a girl named Mary who comes down with a strange disease, that's what i thought at least. *He now pulled out and put the recorder lacrima on the table* Then i listened to this....

Present Day
    "So what is it we are looking for anyway?" Ethan couldn't think of a good answer to that to that as he simply didn't know. The recording hadn't been to clear as to what exactly they were dealing with. "I already told you, we'l try and find traces of the Rune knights and hope that leads us to whoever did all this and if we're lucky, that demon they mentioned". Ethan had come to think that as the box had been sent to him someone appearently wanted him to fix things or..... just considering that there had been no survivors, could it be that who or whatever is responsible was leading him here? He suddenly stopped in his tracks as he could sense something nearby. He gestured backwards for Mizuko to stop as he looked around, searching for whatever was watching them from within the withered wildland. "Do you hear that?"

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th May 2014, 11:43 am

The member 'Ethan Ran' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 28th May 2014, 4:24 pm

A few days earlier
    Ethan pulled the book out of his pocket and began to brief Mizuko "It pretty much tells of a girl named Mary who Comes down with a strange disease, That's what I thought at least." Mizuko took the book and began skimming threw it and found that it had pages missing from it. "Hey did you notice this? There are some pages missing." Was then Ethan pulled out the Lacrima recorder and began to play it. Once it was done Mizuko had a grim look on his face after the last entry of the recorder. After a quick moment that look turned to excitement. "Ok now I'm really interested."

Present Day
    After hearing Ethan's reply Mizuko replied "Those weaklings have probably dead and there corpses devoured by the demon." He said like it was a natural thing to say. "We will probably have a better shot looking for this girl mentioned in the book. If we keep heading north we might come across this fog tha~" Mizuko was cut off by Ethan as he asked "Do you hear that?" With the abundance of moisture in the air Mizuko began to feel around using his psychic connection to water to guide his vision but couldn't see anything but he could defiantly hear it. "I don't see anything. Stay sharp." With that said some a large branch from high above broke off its tree and began to come down on top of them. "Watch out!" Mizuko said diving to the side.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 28th May 2014, 5:06 pm

A few days earlier
    "Hey did you notice this? There are some pages missing." Ethan now noticed that Mizuko had started reading out of the book and he had of course noticed as he'd read it already.  He didn't answer as the message saved in the recorder lacrima came to an end. Mizuko seemed excited now as he had listened to it all. "Ok now I'm really interested." Ethan still wouldn't say anything as he put the journal and lacrima back into his coat again "Of course you are"

Present Day
    "I don't see anything. Stay sharp." Not that he wasn't already but he made sure to keep track of his surroundings as the presence wouldn't fade away. He suddenly heard a large crack from above followed by the panicked scream from Mizuko. Ethan simply leaped forward and quite easily avoided the falling branch. He was about to turn around and inspect the branch itself but was instead met by a rock as big as his head flying against him. He quickly reacted again as he caught it in his hand and the rock itself deintegrated into black dust "I never thought i'd see a rock try and assault me..."

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 29th May 2014, 6:58 am

Mizuko Kept trying to spot whatever was attacking them but to no avail. "I don't get it. My water sight has never failed before. Only think that would keep me from seeing them is if they were transparent or something. Only type of mages that I know of that could do that is shadow mages but then why are they attacking us with branches and rocks?" He kept looking around trying to see what what's coming next but what happened next came with no warning. Mizuko was hit in the back by some unknown force of energy and was sent flying towards Ethan and landed right in front of him. He got up slowing with an angry expression on his face yelling "OK now IM pissed. Show yourself so I can kick your ass!" He got up rather fast and started charging off in the direction he was attacked from. All Ethan could hear was the echo's of Mizuko screaming "Where are you bastard!!"

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 29th May 2014, 9:08 am

Ethan tried to make sense of things as he had a pretty good idea as to what was going on. It was appareantly some invisible force that tried to obstruct them and it was probably out of their world all together. He looked around to try and make out any sort of presence or physical proof of whatever was assaulting them. He peered through the dark as Mizuko suddenly flew past him and fell in front of him. If that wasn't because of the mysterious force then Ethan would just assume the amphibian was extremely clumsy.

Mizuko slowly got back on his feet and expressed something Ethan thought was anger but the eyes made it a bit hard to see such things. It was pretty much verified as Mizuko then yelled : "OK now IM pissed. Show yourself so I can kick your ass!" With that he ran off in a straight line across the forest. He was about to sigh and follow as a vine of some sort tried to grab him but withered as it made contact. As whatever it was realised holding him wouldn't do much good it hurled another rock at him which he managed to evade. "This could pose a problem...." He took a readied stance as he suddenly felt that the presence seemed to expand. Mizuko's voice could be heard in the distance as he was literally chasing ghosts. "Where are you bastard!!"

Last edited by Ethan Ran on 29th May 2014, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th May 2014, 9:08 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning WeakMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 30th May 2014, 6:38 am

After running out far enough to be out of site of Ethan but not out of ear shot Mizuko finally stops and begins to look around for the creature that was attacking them. He takes a quick sweep around the area around him and doesn't see anything then suddenly hears a scream coming from behind him. He quickly turned around towards the direction of the scream. It was a voice he didn't recognize maybe a surviving rune knight? Then suddenly out of nowhere a vine wraps around his mouth and wrists and begins to hoist him up into the canopy of the forest. More vines came out as he got up there and wrapped around his ankles binding him in the air and wrapped around his sword and pulled it away higher up in the canopy.

There Mizuko hanged in midair bound and swordless. He began to look around to try and find a way out of this situation and found a rock about the size of his head flying towards him from the distance. It was aimed right for his head. Thinking quickly Mizuko used his magic to drain the water from the vines wrapped around his mouth and wrists making them wither and broke free just in time to have the rock wiz by his head. He let out a sigh of relief then noticed several other bodies hanging in the air with him. They looked to be skeletons of the Rune knights from the journal. Upon noticing them let out a small yell of surprise then began to think. "Hey Ethan! Can you hear me! I'm suspended up in the canopy! There are other bodies up here! They look to be some of the Rune Knights from the journal!" After letting Ethan know hopefully if he heard Mizuko looked up to see if he could spot his sword. It was right above him about 10 yards higher. He reached up to try and grab the vines wrapped around his ankles and began to climb up to see if he could reach it.

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 8th June 2014, 3:58 am

Ethan was tired already as he tried to fathom what Mizuko was thinking, running around so carelessly. He was about to chase after him as he heard was sounded like a blood freezing screech vibrating throughout the withered branches. Ethan was taken by surprise and froze in place for a second as he put his hands over his ears. The scream kept sounding as if trying to pierce through his skull and Ethan reached for his gun as he fired a shot straigh into the air. The scream was overthrown with the sound of the bullet being fired and Ethan could relax again.

He walked in the direction Mizuko had dissappeared to and hoped to find him before anything too dangerous happened. A rustling sound could be heard be heard from above and he gazed upwards for quite the amusing sight. "Hey Ethan! Can you hear me! I'm suspended up in the canopy! There are other bodies up here! They look to be some of the Rune Knights from the journal!" There he was, struggling to climb upwards as he reached for his sword amongst the many branches. He didn't see what could be considered a safe way up and figured the Atlantian could handle himself for now. As he relaxed for a bit a bone chilling whisper could be heard from behind him. "It's no use, he'l find and kill you....." The whisper sounded like that of a soul who had abandoned all hope. "He's always watching........"

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 8th June 2014, 6:29 am

His sword was almost within reach. Mizuko continued to climb up the vine to retrieve what was his. He looked down to see if he could spot Ethan. He was right below him but he seemed preoccupied with something. Mizuko didn't worry to much about it first thing was first he needed to get his sword back. Finally he was in reach of his sword and took hold of it. Doing what he did earlier to free himself from the vines he drew out the water inside the vines that had his sword and caused them to wither and he broke his sword free and strapped it back on his back with one hand. Ok next step to get back on the ground. Mizuko looked around for a safe way down. He couldn't go up cause the canopy was to thick and the nearest tree trunk was 10 yards away. Why did these vines have to bring him up to the one spot were the trees were spread out a bit. Looks like the only was to go was down but he was to high to jump without causing any damage or dying. Mizuko saw a sturdy tree branch about half way down that was about 5 yards out further than the others. If he could grab hold of that branch somehow he could safely land on the ground. With quick thinking Mizuko drains the water from one portion of the vine he was hanging from as well as freed his legs from them as well and began to fall. He took the vine in hand and swung it towards the branch once he was close enough and had it latch on like a whip and swung under the branch a few times till it stopped swinging then jumped safely down to the ground. Mizuko walked over to Ethan and saw what he was looking at and froze in place. "He's watching us now... There's no escape..."

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 10th June 2014, 4:11 am

"Nothing escapes this place, it's how "he" intended it" The voice could be heard but there was no trace of the speaker anywhere in their own vicinity. Ethan deducted it was simply the poor spirit of someone who had eventually been caught by whatever was trying to chase them down. He barely noticed as Mizuko walked up to him and he had pretty much the same reaction as himself. He tried to think of a sensible way to handle all this but came up with nothing in the end. There wasn't anything they could fight, the weren't even completely sure what they were fighting. If things went on like this for too long they would eventually just go insane. Maybe escaping would be for the best.... With that thought he slapped himself across the face with a loud "Smack". He rubbed his cheek after impact ah the pain allowed himself to gather his thoughts. As he did, he just got irritated at their situation as a whole. That's when he decided to ignore the troubled spirit and let out a whisper into the tense atmosphere. "You're watching us right? Then get out here and face me so I can go home already...." Ethan's voice was not what their hunter was used to. It wasn't the whimpering of their scared prey; It was the voice of someone who was majorly pissed of having his own precious time wasted.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th June 2014, 4:11 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning WeakMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning WeakMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning WeakMonster
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 11th June 2014, 6:06 pm

There was nothing there. The voice was echoing from the fog. All Mizuko was thinking about was how he had to try and stay calm but no matter how he looked at there situation it wasn't good. They might as well consider themselves surrounded by an invisible army. Who knows how many victims this creature has claimed. Mizuko kept trying to make sense of there current situation but kept coming up with the same conclusion. They were fighting the spirits of the dead. How can they fight that which they can't see or touch. Was then Mizuko heard a sound of someone getting smacked. Ethan just slapped himself across the face. Was he thinking the same thing he was? "You're watching us right? Then get out here and face me so I can go home already...." Ethan said in a calm voice. Was then screams of agony, pain and suffering surrounded them. As loud as they were made Mizuko's ears hurt to which he covered them up. More Vines and Rocks began to creep up to the two wizards. "I think you pissed it off."

Battle Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 12th June 2014, 7:20 am

Ethan was still stuck in his own annoyment as he realised the very forest seemed to be closing in on them. Rock dragged themselves over the ground and left clear marks in their wake. Vines crept alongst the branches and the branches in turn reached after them. Mizuko seemed worried as he had also noticed and eventually said: "I think you pissed it off." Ethan was just about to rply with one of his usual witty comments but was stopped in thoughts as it felt like someone had placed a statue on top of him. He was forced to his knees and he had trouble getting back on his feet as everything kept vrawling closer to him. In a pure fit of anger he whispered a spell to show the dead who's in charge. "Venom God's Heavy Mail....." Ethan's eyes suddenly started to flow earily in dark red as a black and red liquid covered his body and took form of a full Spartan armor set, complete with helmet and all. The very presence of the armor put the forest into submission as it ate away at them. The forest receeded quickly as the force applied to him from above wouldn't let up

-----------------
    85% mp left
    Vemon God's Heavy Mail - 4 Post left

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th June 2014, 7:20 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning Boss Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning WeakMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning WeakMonster Job: Nightmare Incarnate; The Beginning NormalMonster
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 15th June 2014, 6:10 pm

Everything in this forest seamed to be out to get them. Both Ethan and Mizuko were surrounded. As they were about to get ready to fight for there lives, they heard the sounds of children in the distance.

Are you, are you, coming to the tree
    Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
    Strange things have happened here, no stranger would it be.
    If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Was then Ethan began to kneel down on the ground. Just from a quick look there seemed to be a presence surrounding him forcing him down. The children continued to sing there little rhyme in the distance.

Are you, are you coming to the tree
    Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.
    Strange things have happened here no stranger would it be,
    if we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Mizuko kept looking around to see if he can't find the source of the voices but the forest was to thick to see very far. Was then a vine came down upon Mizuko and wrapped itself around his neck and began to hoist him up into the air chocking him. He tried to get it off but he couldn't fit his hands underneath the vine to his neck. It was on to tight he couldn't even breath. The children's voiced continued to sing

Where i told you to run so we would both be free.
    Strange things have happened here no stranger would it be

Was then it appeared in the distance. Some kind of monster in the distance about 2.5 meters tall, clad in black but that's all Mizuko could see of the creature. Its finally showed itself the demon that was mentioned in the book and the lacrima recorder. Was then the demon spoke and the sound that came from it was most unexpected. It was the sound of the children from before.

Wear you necklace of rope and hang side by side with me.
    Strange things have happened there no stranger would it be

Was then the vine began to tighten even harder around Mizuko's neck. His vision was starting to fade. He looked down towards Ethan and saw he had put on some kind of armor. He was ready to start fighting back and Mizuko wasn't about to let him steal all the glory. Like before Mizuko began to draw out the water from the vines around his neck causing it to wither way and freeing him. He fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air. "Better *cough* Better come up with a new trick cause that one's getting old." He said getting up on his feet and drawing his six foot long sword Masamune from its sheath.

Battle Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:46 pm