Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hell Week

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Hell Week Empty Hell Week

Post by Mythal Ragnos 1st December 2019, 11:06 am

Well that time has come again. Tech week - aka hell week - is here and thus that means I'll be in rehearsals on the forefront of the week and four shows to round it out. As I'm working all day and then rehearsing until 10 at night, it is safe to say I will have 0 time to post this week. I'm going to try and get some posting done today but then I'll be on full hiatus until probably next Monday and then on a semi-hiatus until the 14th.

I'll probably still Bebop and rocksteady around Discord but that's about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silvia
    Silvia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Doll's Puppet
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,255

Hell Week Empty Re: Hell Week

Post by Silvia 1st December 2019, 11:36 am

Oof, tech week is always rough, but you got this dude!!! Good luck and hope you do great!

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:47 pm