Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Jagers
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,399,882

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Incubus Soul Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~ Empty Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~

Post by Artemis Dagger 24th April 2019, 4:50 pm

Artemis Dagger.

I recently returned to our beloved Black Rose after a long trip, only to discover it has been burned to the ground and that several of our guildmates are now dead.

Yet, from the looks of it, you're still alive and kicking.

Are you understanding how much this implicates you?

If so, then you'll meet me in Rose Garden. I've rented a little apartment there, not far from where our guild used to reside. Wednesday, 12 pm. Be there, or I'll be having a lovely little chat with some friends of mine in the Rune Knights.

I look forward to our reunion.

See you soon.

Giri.

Just when things had settled, there was another issue creeping out of the woodwork. Although it wasn't too much of a surprise that this would go down, Giri hadn't been present when the 'incident' went down. And the man had a clear dislike for Artemis from what he remembered. Artemis always found it peculiar that Giri had managed to worm his way into a legal guild, the man was pretty sleazy. There was something off about him, Artemis had been tempted to read his sins once. But had decided against it, it wasn't an ability he liked using. So he had decided it wasn't really worth using on someone who the red-head considered a nobody. Artemis had honestly forgotten about Giri's existence, so of course, the loose end would come back to bite him in the ass.

He decided to go and meet him, although he wasn't really sure how to handle the matter. Maybe they could talk it out, and he would be able to convince the man that he had nothing to do with the fire and the death of all those people. Although it seemed pretty unlikely, Giri wasn't exactly a fan of Artemis, if he would try to blame anyone. It would likely be him. It was strange, for once he wasn't in his Hidden Blades gear. He had forced Blanche to move things around and asked Deleronark to cover some things for him with the other Directors. Allowing himself some free time to deal with this little 'issue'.As he strolled through the streets of Rose Garden, heading towards the apartment building stated in the letter. Artemis was wearing denim jeans, a maroon shirt, and a black hooded jacket. It was nice to wear normal clothes for once, all of his designer gear often sat in his wardrobe untouched.

He arrived at the apartment building, he double checked the number on the letter. Before pressing the number of the keypad on the wall to the right of the door. He heard the beep before hearing a slightly distorted voice blast out of the speaker.

"Yes?"

"It's me."  There was a pause, followed by a loud beep and a click. Artemis turned the door handle, which proved that Giri had unlocked it for him to enter. Enter headed up the stairs, all the way to the third floor making his way to 'Apartment 3b'. Once arriving there, he would knock three times. Sighing, he was anxious, not really sure how this conversation was going to go. The door opened, and standing there was Giri. He was a tall man, thick with overbearing muscles. In a measly attempt to be intimidating, he'd worn a tight tank top that was clearly a size too small. He was a bald fellow, in his thirties, someone you might assume to be a soldier. Except that he was anything but. Artemis was fair sure, the mans muscles were 'chemically' induced, the man had the smell of it on him. Giri stepped aside to let him in, for which Artemis obliged saying nothing as the bald man shut the door behind him.

"Long time no see Artemis," He said, not bothering to offer him a seat. "Do enlighten me, How have you been faring, well I'm sure?" There was no real care in the man's voice; it was a generic means of starting a conversation.

"It's been alright."  Artemis replied cautiously, eying him as the man circled round him. The apartment itself wasn't too shabby in terms of size and the things that filled it. But it was a mess; the man was a slob at best. Giri turned his body and slumped down on his grubby grey sofa. Picking up a half-finished cigar from an ashtray, he pulled out a lighter and began to light it. Puffing away for a moment, Artemis wrinkled his nose, his sensitive sense of smell wasn't fond of cigar smoke. Giri had always stunk of it too, figured it made him 'cool'.

"Not gonna ask me how I've been huh? Well, let me tell you Artemis Dagger. I've been pretty shit since I got back from my trip to Joya, thinking I'd be coming home to a warm welcome from my guildmates, only to find out that they've all been burnt to a crisp. Can you imagine how one might feel returning to such a devastating scene?"  Artemis stiffened slightly. So they were getting straight into it then.

"Can't imagine one would be to please there Giri." He said bluntly, eying the man. "It was pretty shocking to me too, when I'd learned what had happened. " The lie came easily to him, spoken with a false sincerity that man had perfected over the years. Although this alone, Artemis knew, wouldn't be enough to convince Giri. Not even slightly, this was going to take a lot more work.

WC: 919

Last edited by Artemis Dagger on 28th April 2019, 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~ Empty Re: Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~

Post by Ray Jyx 24th April 2019, 7:48 pm

A slip with an address. That was all that was currently in the young woman's hand ash she walked down one of the streets of Rose Garden. Her carmine eyes searched for a particular apartment amongst the buildings that belonged to a known mage that, despite once being legal and having ties to some Rune Knights, had decidedly gone dark. Having friends within the Rune Knights meant nothing these days. While sources said the organization was turning over a new leaf in regards to flushing out corrupt officers, there was more than a fair share of less than legal dealings still going on. However, 7 cared not for such things. The concepts of good and evil, legal and dark, right and wrong...they were all a little blurry to her. Despite being the guild master of a legal guild funded and literally built by the Magic Council (and the fact they had funded her own creation), the clone was still learning what such abstract notions really meant. She was still very much like a gun, simply aim and shoot. Dies Irae's blacklist helped a lot with directing her attention on mages counter to her guild's sensibilities, and thus she was here to hunt and kill Giri Hornbuckle, ex-Black Rose.

From what she'd researched, Black Rose had been a legal guild that, once felled, had released hordes of secrets. It had skirted the line between legal, independent, and perhaps even dark depending on whose perspective the information was coming from. Once brought to light, the guild had had no love for the Magic Council, so perhaps that why some of the remaining members that survived its destruction had simply thrown away the Magic Council's laws entirely and carried on their plans without the mask of lies. That's what Giri had done. He'd wracked up quite a rap sheet of dirty deeds, anything from murdering low ranking Magic Council members to leaving a trail of innocent blood in the streets. Again, it was all mostly gray to 7, but at least her time in Dies Irae had taught her innocent blood was sacred. Outlines were slowly forming in her hazy view of the world. The more she grew, the more she saw blood on her own hands, but this Giri was slicked in it.

Once she arrived at the proper building, she paused to listen. Ringing the bell at the bottom to alert the man to him imminent doom didn't seem like the best route to go. The paper said 3b, so that meant third floor...her eyes zeroed in on a window. In a skillful jump she landed on the roof above as soundlessly as possible. She paused to listen again. The wind fluttered the petal-like shapes that made up the skirt of her white-themed uniform as well as her soft rose locks while she stood still, listening to the voices below. Not only was her target home, but he had company. The voices confirmed Giri, and also someone named Artemis Dagger. That could make things complicated, but she was never one to shy away from a challenge. Returning empty handed wasn't an option, not just because of how she was programmed, but also because she felt undeserving of her Ambassador's title if something as simple as this could result in failure.

Since her outfit was produced from her metal threads, extending a couple of her skirt petals to wrap around a nearby chimney was no difficult feat. Slowly she leaned over the edge of the roof, hanging upside down to inch lower and lower until her eyes could see into the window. She had to hold her pigtails to keep them from swaying below her and revealing her position too soon. Now that she could put an image to the sounds, there was a burly man seated on the couch, and though she was behind him, his bald head indicated he was the target. The other man with the reddish hair in the room, however, was a mystery to her. She'd never seen his face or his name on the blacklist, so she was less concerned with him. He could be an innocent or a dark mage, but he wasn't the target. Sivvy also wasn't one to judge anyone by the company they kept, but she had to be mindful that it could be two verses one here. Her ultimate judgement call was to wait for either the men to move into more favorable positions or for Artemis's allegiance to be revealed so she'd have an idea what to expect.

[758]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~ Jkp0PmI

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Alt Account- Alignment Shift- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Guild Creator- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~ Empty Re: Time's gonna take me, I know that day's gonna come~

Post by Artemis Dagger 28th April 2019, 5:49 pm

Giri snorted with laughter at Artemis's remark, wearing an obvious expression of belief on his face. Artemis wasn't oblivious enough to believe that it would be this easy to convince the man that he was innocent. Perhaps, if he kept reiterating his point it would sink in. There was also the possibility that he might not accept it at all, at which point Artemis wasn't sure how this was going to go. Although he couldn't imagine it would go well.

"You honestly expect me to believe this? You always were so full of shit." He scoffed, shaking his head at the twenty-two-year-old. Artemis's eyes narrowed slightly, his fists clenching slightly. Giri was trying to bait him, he could tell. He knew he needed to keep calm and not lose his cool, but honestly, from the moment he'd met the obnoxious prick, he'd wanted nothing more than to make him swallow his own teeth. Artemis sighed, unclenching his fist, he ran his hand through her hair, brushing it out of his face.

"Seriously Giri, I don't know what you expect. I wasn't around when all of that down because I had family matters, I was busy with. I don't know what you were hoping for when you sent that letter, but I don't think you're going to get what you're looking for." He argued, for the most point. His tone was convincing, lying was a skill Artemis had under his belt. A result of his upbringing, when you're family were as strict as he, one often found themselves lying about the antics they got up to in secret.

"Pssh, you and your fucking family. Of course, you would use that excuse, a go-to for an entitled little shit." Artemis gritted his teeth; he could feel his temper rising. As much as he wanted to convince the man that he wasn't involved, he really wasn't prepared to be spoken to like this. Artemis took a moment, before smirking slyly at the bald fellow.

"This entitled little shit who you felt so inclined to invite into your home, for what purpose, to blackmail me? To threaten me? Quit beating around the bush and get it over with cause honestly I've got better things to do than stand here and stare at that revolting mug you call a face."

Giri jumped up from his seat hastily, walking around the coffee table over to Artemis, and moving into his personal space. His face now contorted into an angry grimace. "Listen here you arrogant prick, this is how it's gonna go. You're going to send me one million jewels, or I'm going to head down to the Rune Knights and hand you in." Artemis tilted his head, eying the man as though completely expectant of this response. It really wasn't a shock, of course, Giri would try and blackmail him. Although it wasn't as high as Artemis expected it to be, he could manage it. He would just need to move a few things around, and he would probably be able to get it to the man within a few hours. But did he really want to do that?

No. Not really.

Artemis shook his head. It was so atypical, people that tried to blackmail the rich. Giri was trying his luck with half-ass blackmail, with no evidence to back him up. Artemis knew exactly what would happen if he complied. Getting so much jewel for doing practically nothing, no doubt he would get greedy for me. Come back and repeat the order until he bled Artemis dry. It was a fools agreements; one Artemis had no intention of giving into. He eyed the man with smug confidence that would only serve to irritate Giri further.

"You see, I can't really agree to that. Because as I said before, I have nothing to do with the guild's demise, I was away at the time, and I have people who can back me up. So I don't really have a reason to pay you, do I? Give you my hard-earned jewel not to snitch on me for something that didn't even involve me? Honestly Giri, you'd be wasting their time. Just like, you're wasting mine. Now, if that's all you had to say, I'll be on my way."

Artemis turned on his heel, making his way toward the door. He couldn't really see how Giri would argue with that, as far as he was concerned. Saying any more would be protesting too much. Giri took a deep puff of his cigar, before suddenly puffing outwards. From his mouth, magical smoke erupted from him in a blast. Artemis sensed the increase in smoke, spinning back to face the smoke just at the magical mist hit him. Throwing him across the room, and causing him to crash into a tv, the screen of which shattered from the collision. Artemis winced, slightly taken back by the sneak attack, he hadn't expected Giri to be so underhanded as to attack him while his back was turned. Artemis went climbing to his feet, as he felt a tightening around his throat. He looked towards the man, noticing the trailing of smoke that was wrapping around his neck and beginning to squeeze. He couldn't breathe; Giri's magical smoke was choking him. He felt the magical wrapping around his body, binding him in place. Shit. He had never worked with Giri, he only knew him from around the guild, so he hadn't known how he magic worked. The whole time he was smoking, he'd been preparing his magic. Artemis tried to calm himself, he had no choice, if he was going to get out of this he would have to use Morte.

Although, he had really hoped, it wouldn't come to that.

WC: 957 | Art's Total: 1876 | Thread Total: 2634

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 29th April 2019, 3:01 am

Finally, the men started moving into more favorable positions. The opportunity had arisen! Sivvy pushed off the edge of the roof, swinging out and having her ribbons give her a bit of slack so she could get her momentum and positioning right. A second later, she was swinging feet first into the window, shattering it and rolling into a crouch inside the junky apartment. The smell of smoke and tobacco was so strong, her nose immediately started burning, but there was no time to fuss over such things. Besides, in a few moments, his disgusting habit wouldn't matter anymore anyway.

The clone was the type to cut directly to the chase. Giri Hornbuckle had no idea she was anywhere nearby since he was occupied trying to extort and strangle the young man in his company, not that he was expecting to be murdered by Dies Irae's guild master. The blacklist the guild operated on wasn't common knowledge, so the poor fool most likely had no idea he was even on a legal guild's radar. So just as she broke through the window, Giri had just enough time to half turn in surprise before he felt pressure in his throat. Controlling metal had its many uses, such as forming blades as easy as breathing to toss with amazing strength and speed from across the room. Her dagger had struck true, slicing straight through his neck and certainly severing his jugular. The thug gurgled in confusion, magic weakening before disappearing from around his prey altogether. Steroid-enhanced muscle fell just as heavy as any other body, so surely the occupants of the apartment below would be alarmed by their jarred ceiling if they were home, but at least the man couldn't scream and make a scene. Giri was suffering, however, so determined strides brought her to the man's side, where she finished the job and ended it. 7 was an efficient killer, but she wasn't sadistic. The quicker they died, the better for everyone.

Now that there was a carcass in the middle of the floor and a witness over by the busted TV, it was time for Sivvy to enter more unfamiliar territory. Killing her targets was one thing, but the aftermath was always much more of a gray area and contained countless variables unable to be predicted. "Should I take his head with me?" the young woman asked herself, genuinely pondering over the next course of action with her normal amount of diligence. Unable to decide, she moved on to the next matter. Crimson eyes rose to the wine-haired man that hopefully was able to recover from that nasty smoke attack. Her head cocked slightly to the side in consideration of him. Would he attack her? It seemed unlikely but wasn't impossible. Sivvy anticipated gratefulness instead, though, which was the only reason she didn't have a weapon at the ready. "Are you alright, Artemis Dagger?" asked the pink-haired girl, perfectly serene and non-threatening despite literally killing a man just moments before right before his eyes, a man she still stood over because she couldn't decide whether to decapitate his head or not as proof for Helga in payroll. Though stoic, a small smile appeared on her lips, hoping to appear friendly to Artemis.

While she waited for a reply, finally the girl moved to the window on the other side of the room, opening it and creating a draft to clear out any remaining smoke and hopefully improve the air quality in the room. The stench from chain smoking those vile things was strong, and now that her primary work was done, she hoped to relieve her own senses of the acrid aroma. The clone even found herself stifling a cough, unable to stop the occasional spasming and protesting of her lungs, nose, and throat. Her slayer senses made some scents truly unbearable, but a larger concern was second-hand smoke damage. Sivvy needed her lungs to remain viable!

[7's WC: 1415 || Thread Total: 3291]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 30th April 2019, 1:52 pm

Artemis could feel the demonic energy building up within his body, flowing through his veins, seeping through his muscles, towards his skin. Morte's excited rattling inside him at the prospect of another fight. It didn't help that Artemis was pretty pissed off right now, here he had come hoping to avoid another fight, and Giri had instigated that. With everything he'd been doing in Hidden Blades, his family had been laying off of him a little about his prior 'mistakes' as the heir of the Dagger Family. He knew for a fact this was going to get him in a storm of shit and it was all thanks to Giri's greed. It was hard to stay in control when you were this irritated, he really just wanted to kick his ass at this point.

There was the sudden shattering of glass, causing him to halt his magic just before the spell activated. Crashing through Giri's window was a woman, who within a matter of seconds launched at blade towards him. If it hadn't been for Artemis's demonic eyes, he might have missed it. Art flinched as the man's throat was severed in two, the smoke eased from around him causing him to drop to the ground. He would bring his hands to his throat, inhaling sharply as he could breathe once more. He took a moment to collect himself, before straightening up slightly, hearing the woman muse to herself about taking the mans head. He brought his gaze to her, meeting her gaze. What he saw, took him back slightly.

What he saw, amongst the lingering smoke that was slowly fading to clear his view, was a sight he hadn't anticipated. Now he could see her properly, he realised that this mystery woman had to be one of the most beautiful women he'd ever looked on in his life. His demon eyes couldn't see a single flaw in her features, she was ...pristine. With long rose-coloured hair that hugged her lithe figure, and bright crimson eyes that were similar to his own. She spoke, her voice calm as she addressed him, saying his name. He blinked for a moment, before pulling himself back to the situation at hand. He glanced over at Giri's body, the blood still pouring from his throat. She had killed him alright, without a seconds hesitation, she had taken his life. Yet as she looked at him, with a small smile on her face. She didn't seem the least bit threatening, at least... not anymore. He cleared his throat, offering her an awkward grin of his own.

"I'm alright... thank you." He replied, watching as she moved to the window. Opening it in what he could only speculate would be a means of clearing away some of the stench that had been Giri's smoke. Art's walked over slowly, moving carefully around the body careful not to step in his blood. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but er...who are you? And how do you know my name?" He asked, she was wearing a white uniform of some sort. That would only suggest she belonged to a faction of some sort. Did that mean Giri had ended up on someone blacklist? Now that he thought about it, it really wasn't that surprising. Giri wasn't exactly a good guy. He had always been cruel in nature, greedy and selfish, a reprehensive asshole at best. Artemis didn't exactly feel any urge to mourn him, although he did feel slightly perturbed at watching him die.

WC: 587 | Art's Total: 2463 | Thread Total: 3878

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 2nd May 2019, 3:01 am

"I was eavesdropping on the roof," Sivvy answered as if that was the most normal thing in the world to be doing. It hadn't even occurred to her that it could be strange out of context. The clone just did what needed to be done as efficiently as possible, so even her mode of entry hadn't struck her as unorthodox. "It's best to go into a situation as prepared as possible," continued the young woman, still seeming pleasant enough. "The best scenario would have been catching him home alone. I wasn't anticipating a second party, but after listening I acted on the assumption that you and Giri weren't friendly, so there should be little threat to me."

As usual, she left her name business for last since it was usually such an ordeal. Modifying her introduction would take care of it all, but it felt dishonest and unfamiliar to do it any other way at this point. "I'm designated 7," the rosy-haired woman said, possibly for what seemed like the millionth time. As much as she'd once longed for a name, she would always be nothing but 7 at her core, just as it was permanently marked on the nape of her neck. Dr. Raelin's instructions ran so deeply in her very being that it was nigh impossible for her to deviate from her routine except for the small allowance she'd chosen to make in the interest of seeming more personable. Jobs were difficult when everyone involved was balking over the lack of a 'normal name'. "Many choose not to call me that, though. If you'd prefer, you can choose what you call me, or you can just use 'Sivvy'. That's what my friends call me," she explained in a soft tone. Ever so slightly her eyes softened at the mention of her friends since it was a development she'd never considered happening. For a fleeting second, her mind wondered what Dr. Raelin would say about friendships, but honestly, she'd prefer not to know...mostly because given his track record, deep down she knew he'd disapprove and she very much wanted to keep her friends to herself. It caused a dissonance within her, but if she didn't dwell on it, then it didn't bother her too much. Besides, Dr. Raelin had let her go, and Johann was her mentor now.

Oh wait, but she had more information to give now, didn't she? It might be important that he know. Crimson eyes lit up in remembrance, and in the interest of maintaining her policy of transparent honesty, she lifted the side of her white, petal-like skirt and revealed the deep vermillion mark on her upper thigh. "I'm an Ambassador for Dies Irae. Giri Hornbuckle was on our blacklist. Fortunately, you're not. I do apologize if seeing his death upset you, though. I took my shot as soon as I could to avoid any collateral damages." The guild master stepped away from the window, turning her attention more firmly to Artemis and giving him a good looking over. Perhaps it was becoming a habit now that she had so many guild members to make sure were safe. "Do you need first aid for your neck?" the clone asked now, wanting to make sure the smoke hadn't caused damage. She'd yet to learn any healing magic, but her training allowed her to mend wounds the old fashioned way.

[7's WC: 1979 || Thread Total: 4442]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 3rd May 2019, 3:30 am

The mystery woman would quickly answer his query, he relaxed slightly. So it was as simple as that, he listened as she continued to explain that she had hoped to target Giri alone and that Artemis's present had kind of intruded on her plan. He nodded, "Yeah, he never was fond of me, and the feeling was mutual." He replied, he almost went to glance at the body but stopped himself. He was trying to stay calm after all, he doubted looking over a corpse was going to help.

She made a comment, which caused the red-head to blink at her confusedly. "You're seven what?" He asked, his expression one of puzzlement, he felt like he had missed something, was that an employee number of some sort? He couldn't help but think, not quite getting that she was talking about her name. At least not until she continued to explain that he called call her Sivvy. "OH, Right, your name." He grinned at his own moment of simpleness, "Sivvy huh, that's a cute name." He added as he looked at her. She seemed to be thinking about something pleasant, it was strange. How a girl so pretty and delicate, could be so lethal. Meanwhile, although Artemis loved a good fight, killing wasn't exactly something he was comfortable with. He was still struggling under the relentless orders of his father to grow a thicker skin and get on with it. Even as the Guild Master of a guild of assassins, it wasn't something he'd really mastered.

He watched as her hands lowered to her skirt, arching a brow as she raised the hem slightly to reveal more skin. Well this is taking a turn... He thought, a devilish grin creeping onto his lips, he couldn't help himself. He was a dude after all. His eyes fell on the mark on her upper thigh, he eyed it as she spoke. He wasn't quite familiar with the guild, although he had heard in the upper circles rumours that the Magic Council aided in the manifestation of a new legal faction. Still had she needed to show him her guild mark in such a way? It was quite the provocative little move on her part, did she realise she was teasing him? He would allow his eyes to linger on her supple thighs for a moment before raising his gaze to hers once more. So Dies Irae was this new guild, it sounded pretty familiar. "Ambassador, You sound like an important woman." He commented tilting his head as she apologized to him. He took a breath before finally giving in and glancing over to Giri's body. He eyed it for a moment, it was so still, so lifeless. Lying there as blood pooled around him. He couldn't help himself, his stomach turned slightly from looking at it. He turned towards the window, closing his eyes. I need to get used to this. He told himself in frustration. He was too soft, he knew it, this was his career now.

Her soft voice grabbed his attention once more, and he smiled softly at her, opening his eyes. "Thank you, but I'm fine." He said in an appreciative tone, his scarlet eyes would meet hers. He couldn't fault her for killing the man, heck most of his employees would do the same. She was just doing her job, Giri was a bad guy and she was just getting rid of him. It was much nobler than the reasoning a Hidden Blades Agent would have.  "And thank you for saving me Sivvy, I appreciate you intervening before things... escalated." He almost reached for his pocket, out of habit he'd been about to call Blanche, arrange a cleanup crew to get rid of the 'mess'. But then again, he couldn't exactly do that, could he? Not with Sivvy here watching, besides it had been her kill. He felt a little unsure of what to do, he didn't quite feel like returning back to the guild right now. What the man needed, was a break.

"You know if you want... I've got no plans right now. I'd like to thank you for helping me, there's a pretty nice restaurant nearby. If you like, I'd be happy to treat you." He really wanted to get out of the apartment, the smell of smoke and blood was making him a little nauseous. Plus after the day he'd had, dinner with a beautiful woman sounded like the ideal fix. Even if she had just murdered a man in front of him.

WC: 759 | Art's Total: 3222 | Thread Total: 5201

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 4th May 2019, 12:57 am

Cute. That was a description Sivvy hadn't considered concerning her nickname, but it could very well be true. Such opinions were subjective, so if he thought it was cute, he was more than welcome to. The young woman was much more interested in the fact that he didn't immediately ask about her number. Most did, though not all. That said, it didn't mean Artemis wouldn't ask about it later. It didn't matter to her either way. She had no issue explaining her circumstance to others, though she wasn't super fond of the pity or disgust it brought.

Artemis commented on her position and she thought it best to clarify...because that's what Sivvy does. "Well, I guess I might be important, depending how you look at it. An ambassador is the same as a guild master, but I run the guild with my mentor, Johann," elaborated the clone, watching him intently. "It's a lot of paperwork, which I'm very good at..." Sivvy's small smile reappeared, though it soon vanished as the man's own crimson eyes peeked at the body in the middle of the room and he turned away.

While 7 wasn't the most perceptive when it came to expressions in other people, she wasn't so dense that she couldn't figure out that the sight of the quite deceased Giri was bothering the man. It was more the concept of why it bothered him that escaped her. The clone had never been so affected by seeing anything that she looked away, not even the carcass of her own 'sister'. Perhaps she was immune to gore given her purpose in life. Artemis might have an aversion to blood. She'd read about that, and then same as now she mused over how inconvenient that must be, again, not considering that most people didn't kill frequently from nearly the moment of consciousness. Or maybe despite not being friends, seeing an acquaintance leave existence was jarring? It was something to think about and try to mentally dissect for sure.

While Artemis's back was turned, Sivvy took the chance to grab a nearby blanket and cover the body. Even though the pool blood would sink in and stain it, at least the body wasn't visible to him anymore. Hopefully that would help. She made the decision to abandon the head in this instance, since hacking it off in front of the man probably wouldn't sooth his discomfort at all.

By the time he returned his eyes back to her, she'd returned to the same position she'd been in when he'd looked away. His larger grin from earlier was smaller now, almost mirroring her own. He was expressing thankfulness. With a small nod she accepted his words, while also not making too big of a deal of it. Her objective had been to kill Giri, not save him, after all. That had just been a byproduct, though that wasn't to say she wouldn't have stepped in to end the fight between them anyway. But if she hadn't been here for Giri, she'd have never been in Rose Garden, let alone in the apartment to see the scuffle and to save him. Arguing the point would be fruitless, so it was better left as it was.

There was more to his thanks, though. Sivvy was about to try and hush him, maybe bring up her former internal point of his saving being a coincidence when his words caught her ears and locked any words of dissent in her throat. Food. There had yet to be an offering of food that she'd turned down. "I accept," she chirped, showing the first sign of true emotion. Few things brought her joy in life other than food and fashion and the shopping to get both. More than happy to move on to the restaurant he'd mentioned, the rosy-haired girl wasted no more time. Her boots took her not over to the door, however, but to the window she'd entered through. Without hesitation she leapt out, landing cleanly on the ground below and waiting for him to follow and lead the way.

[7's WC: 2659 || Thread Total: 5881]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 4th May 2019, 5:13 am

At the mention of paperwork, Artemis groaned internally. That was a thing he was greatly familiar with and loathed beyond measure. He could just imagine the stack that was piling up on his desk right now, but unfortunately, he didn't have anyone to share it with. He was about to mention this to her, but then he realised it would likely mean revealing his position in a guild and as far as the world was concerned; Artemis Dagger was guildless. So he held his tongue, as much as he'd like to discuss it, he simply couldn't. A bitter acknowledgement. She seemed to accept his thanks before he continued on to make his offer for dinner. To his relief, she quickly accepted. He grinned, pleased that she hadn't protested. He wouldn't have blamed her for saying no, most women didn't go out with strangers whose asses they had just saved. But she was keen, already moving towards the door, his gaze followed her as she walked away, moving towards the window. Without a word, she leapt out of it. His grin widened slightly at the sight. She was certainly an interesting girl...

He followed the path she'd taken towards the window, hoisted himself up he swung himself through. Landing on the ground next to her. The moment he was out of the apartment he felt better, he took a deep breath taking in the clean air. He looked around, taking a moment to remember which way to go, before leading the way. As they walked he would take no time, "So, Sivvy, this guild of yours, Dies Irae. Are you a legal guild? I mean, I've heard rumours and such but, it's just hard to imagine a legal guild that permits killing." He asked, intrigued by the idea. It wasn't something he'd come across before, and as someone who belonged to a guild who permitted killing but only in secret. He figured it was worth getting to know about. Although Artemis didn't really see Hidden Blades that way, he would imagine there were those who would consider it a dark guild. Based on the way they worked.

He would lead her onto the public footpath of Rose Garden, moving through the garden, he made sure to take the route that wouldn't have them pass by the remains of the burnt down guild he used to belong to. Despite what had happened, it was actually a pretty nice day out. The garden almost seems to gleam under the summer sun, the flowers were in full bloom. Artemis would pay little attention to those however, Rose Garden had lost a lot of it's appeal to him as of late. Even just being him made him feel slightly anxious, but he had to act normal right?

They would arrive at a breakaway from the garden to were shops and restaurants were situated. The restaurant he led her to was a grande extravagant one. With glass windows that looked into a high-end dining hall. Above the restaurants entrance the word "Gauchios" in gold lettering. He would move towards the entrance, where a doorman would open the door for them. Eying them both a little too sternly. Artemis moved straight over the welcome desk. A woman in a black and white uniform looked up at them, she was young, and clean cut, with her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. "Welcome to Gauchios, do you have a reservation?" She asked. Artemis shook his head.

""No, we don't. But I'm sure you can fit us in, you can book us under Dagger." His tone was sharp, slightly firmer than usual. The woman stared at him a little confused for a moment, he didn't recognise her. She was clearly new and likely hadn't been told who he was.

"I'm sorry sir, we cannot seat you without a reservation." He sighed. "Well, that's too bad, cause I'm not leaving. So let's not waste time, you can go ahead and grab your manager." He told her firmly, turning to Sivvy. The woman was momentarily flustered before sliding out of her seat behind the desk and hurrying away. Moments later she returned with a much older woman, Geraldine was freakishly tall, with long black hair and far too much eyeshadow. She seemed ready to dismiss them until her eyes fell on Artemis.

"Mr Dagger!" She gasped, before turning to the younger girl. "Ella, get a table set up immediately! Table five specifically!" She hissed sharply, the girl jumped slightly, scuttling away in a panic. Geraldine turned back to Artemis, plastering on a large smile. "Mr Dagger, I apologise for my employee, she's new. The usual table I presume?"

"Please, Geraldine." He said, his tone a little friendlier. Ella returned moments later, looking a little sheepish.

"Right this way please." She said, lead them on through. They were moved to a table in the centre of the room, it was clearly one of the nicer tables in the restaurant, with the most distance between itself and other tables. Allowing for a little more privacy. It was also close enough to the kitchen that you could see the chefs cooking, the kitchen being open-view so that it's guests could see the chefs at work. Ella pulled out the chairs for both of them, apologizing profusely for the misunderstanding earlier. "What would you like to drink?" She said before handing them both a menu; which was filled with a vast selection from steaks, lobsters, and much more.

"I'll have a lager, preferably Fosters," He glanced to Sivvy with a grin, "What'll you have Sivvy?" He asked he was feeling much more at ease. Finally, in a place, he felt at ease in. Maybe he'd ever get to be himself, for once.

WC: 958 | Art's Total: 4180 | Thread Total: 6839

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 4th May 2019, 11:08 pm

Their walk through the garden apparently tickled the clone's fancy. She adored flowers, which is why most of her clothing had blooms all over them. Never before had she been to a real garden. As much as Arty was unconcerned with the pops of color and gentle falling petals in the breeze, his current date with hair the same hue as some of the flowers was wandering back and forth on the path, leaning in to smell them and touch them, though she never lingered enough to fall behind. One particular flower held her interest. An orchid. She'd never seen one before, and after examining it for a few extra seconds, she produced some liquid metal from her palm. It swirled and pulsed until it had sculpted into a replica, which she then attached to her uniform above the beginning of her skirt. As soon as he began speaking again, though, she moved her focus from the garden's sights to the man she'd just met, considering his question carefully. "We are a legal guild, yes," Sivvy answered, walking more somberly at his side now. It was as if his words reminded her that she needed to act a certain way, though she was hardly anything other than polite and reserved. "Our sensibilities are straight forward. Our ends justify the means as long as we are benefitting Earthland or our guild. We protect the order of the world with absolute strength, discipline, and honor. Any that disrupt it with evil and anarchy aren't given the chance to do so again in the future," 7 recited, maybe seeming a little blasé about it just because she'd said it so often. If she wasn't so emotionally reserved, she'd certainly be more excited. Claiming to understand the concepts fully was beyond her, but the guild gave her a purpose and a way to be useful, and that finally made her life worthwhile. The clone was very happy about it deep down inside.

Before long they'd reached the more commercialized area of the town. Sivvy made a mental note to return some other time to check out the shops. Shopping and snacking were her very favorite things, and new places to do those things thrilled her. Even now she saw a gorgeous sweater dress in the window of a shop to her left, probably on sale due to spring's approach. Maybe after dinner she'd swing by and pick it up...

Their arrival at the fancy restaurant wasn't as smooth as she'd anticipated. Was this normal? 7 hadn't been to many proper restaurants on her own. In fact, she'd only dined in Hosenka in the sushi restaurant where she met Johann. The usual fair was from snack carts and street vendors when she was by herself. However, she'd been to a few restaurants in the company of gentlemen willing to pay for a date, and now that she thought about it, they also acted this way...as if their names were currency just as much as the jewel in their pockets. Perhaps in a way, it was true. As usual, Sivvy watched every little thing with a keen eye. The host, the manager, the emphasis on his name, the usual table. She was painting a mental picture of him beyond what the eye could see. It didn't impress her either way, but it did seem familiar. The main difference was he had said this was for her benefit. This was to thank her for helping him, not to get something he needed. Still, he seemed important.

Now that they were seated and the menus were placed, Sivvy's eyes lit up like Christmas lights. The food offerings were vast as well as luxurious. Her heart started to race at just the prospect of a buttered lobster, though how could she possibly choose what she wanted from all the mouth-watering options? Sivvy was so enamored with the menu that she missed Ella asking her what she wanted to drink entirely. It wasn't until Artemis said her name that she jarred slightly, raising her eyes to him and blinking. What had he asked her? Even more neutral than her normally stoic persona was the blankness that came from the clone when she wasn't paying attention. "Uh," she stammered, racing through the proper procedure for restaurant patronage. Memories passed quickly before her eyes, but it was hard to distinguish the order of operations. Stating the name, waiting for the table to be prepped, being grabbed at, seated at a table, menus covered with needy hands, mindless chatter, waitress asking what she wanted but she never got to answer...That was it! Ordering a drink! She blinked again, turning to Ella with a slightly wider smile. This was it. Artemis wasn't ordering wine for her. She'd get to choose her first drink ever at a restaurant! "I'll have a water!" she announced as if it was a great triumph, and perhaps it was for her. However, it was definitely overzealous for the rest of the patrons, wasn't it?

The waitress stared at her for a moment, wondering why she was so exciting about water, but she scurried off to give them time to decide on food and so she could get the beverages to them as quickly as possible, before Geraldine served her for dinner.

Not realizing how odd she must have seemed, the young woman turned her attention briefly back to Artemis. "Dagger is an important name then?" she asked, hoping to understand why men used their names as if it wrote the checks for them. Maybe it did? She had no condemning or impressing qualities in her voice since she didn't care either way. She simply wished to understand. The food screaming at her from the menu wouldn't leave her focus alone though, and seconds later she was staring at it again like a lion looming over a poor gazelle with a broken leg. "Also, what do you usually order?"

[7's WC: 3648 || Thread Total: 7828]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 6th May 2019, 2:22 pm

Artemis would slow his pace slightly, watching her whenever she went to explore the flowers. He wouldn't complain, he understood that girls just tended to like these things. Plus it was kind of nice, her company was easing off the uncomfortable feeling this place was giving him. It was almost a sense of normality, walking through a pretty park with a girl beside him. As she spoke about her guild, confirming that it was, in fact, a legal guild. Explaining their purpose with a little more detail. He would nod, "Huh, that's a very noble cause you have there." Providing protection to the people of Fiore by 'any' means possible, even if it meant killing. But they weren't just killing anyone, specifically those deemed 'evil'. He would lower his gaze, from the sound of it, they weren't that dissimilar to Hidden Blades. Except for the fact that Hidden Blades did not distinguish between who they killing, 'good' or 'evil' played no part, the only thing that really mattered was how much the client were willing to pay for it. "Have you ever struggled with it, the whole 'killing' thing, even if it was for a good reason?" He asked her, his voice a little quieter. It also occurred to him that if she knew what he did for a living, she might consider him a 'bad guy' too, and that would be pretty unfortunate. She seemed like a nice girl and after seeing how she handled Giri, he had multiple reasons not to want to fight her.

After arriving at the restaurant and handling the incident with 'Ella'. Artemis skimmed over the menu; he already had an idea of what he wanted. Having explored the contents of the menu over several occasions, but still, he would always glance over it for anything new. After Asking Sivvy what she wanted to drink, he would watch her. A small smile creeping onto his lips as he witnessed the confused expression she displayed before happily settling on the water. As Ella stared at her, Artemis brought his gaze to her. "You heard the girl; she'll have a water." He reiterated firmly. Ella nodded, jumpily rushing away. Artemis lowered the menu, having made his decision. He would meet her gaze as she commented, she grinned awkwardly, reaching up to scratch the back of his head. "Yeah, Sorta, depends on how you define 'important'... My family are nobility, not to mention my uncle is an high-paying investor in this restaurant chain. As a result, we don't need a reservation to eat here. Which is convenient seeing as I come here alot...well at least I used to," He did use to swing by a lot, however, since moving away from Rose Garden, he'd hardly visited at all. It wasn't really that surprising the new girl didn't know who he was, it had been several months since he'd eaten here. He shifted in his seat slightly, lowering his arm to the rest it on the table. To one paying attention, he might have appeared a little uncomfortable with the topic of conversation. Artemis had never been one to like 'gloating' about his family status; it felt a little slimy. Like the sort of thing, his weasel cousin Gabriel would do. He much preferred to win people over with his personality as opposed to his wealth. In fact, he didn't normally bring dates here; he'd only brought her because she had saved him and he wanted to thank her properly.

At her follow up question, he would chuckle. She must have been hungry the way she was staring at the menu in such a way. "Normally I start with something like the boneless rib, or the stuffed mushrooms. Although if you're really hungry, they do a pretty decent antipasti platter. For main, I normally have a steak, but I feel like I might go for a lobster today. However, Sivvy, order whatever you want, like I said it's on me." He told her. Ella returned a moment later with their drinks, lowering to the table before pulling out an iLac ordering tablet and a stylus pen. Eying them both with a plastic smile.

"Are you ready to order?"

WC: 701 | Art's Total: 4881 | Thread Total: 8529

Last edited by Artemis Dagger on 9th May 2019, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 8th May 2019, 1:24 am

Her rosy head bobbed in consideration of his words, though the vague consternation on her features didn't lessen. There were simply too many choices here. Honestly, this is why she preferred vendor food sometimes. There were limited choices. Most specialized in one or two things which she could order many of, like meatballs or eggrolls. The clone didn't do well with decisions when it came to her own preferences. In fact, forced decision making was one of the few things that could send her into a meltdown cycle. It was especially daunting with food since the young woman had yet to meet a dish she didn't adore. This was all very complicated!

Most girls would be so polite as to order very cheaply since he was paying. Most other girls would also see this as a date or at least date-like, and not want to chow down in front of a very attractive man for worry that he might be put off. Alas, Sivvy was not like most girls, and she couldn't possibly decide. Everything he said sounded perfect, but literally, everything on the menu did. Despite the ease with which she marked Giri Hornbuckle off the blacklist, she had worked up an appetite. Sivvy's ability to consume food was impressive and high above average, as Artemis would see soon.

With the same gusto with which she ordered her water, she slapped the fancy menu closed and turned her eyes on the waitress when she returned. The poor, poor waitress. With fiery hues, she confidently bestowed her order unto her, never once considering how unusual it was. "I would like one of everything...and one extra lobster," Sivvy spoke clearly as if there was nothing odd about it, and her soft, tiny smile reappeared on her lips. "Thank you," she chirped soon after, oblivious to the paling of Emma's face.

Once the hardest part of the evening was conquered, Artemis had placed his order, and Emma had scurried off, 7's mind wandered back to the question she hadn't gotten to answer before they arrived at the restaurant. Sivvy settled in and prepared to answer him. It never entered into her mind just why he'd ask such a thing. In fact, she rarely gave motivations behind words a glancing thought. "The question you asked me in the garden," the girl prefaced, wanting to reference back so she didn't jar him with suddenly speaking about a conversation that happened long enough ago to have been forgotten. She used to be bad about doing that but worked hard to avoid confusion these days. "I've never struggled killing who I've been tasked kill. It's normally easy unless they are very strong and put up a fight," Sivvy answered, perhaps misunderstanding that he hadn't meant the literal sense. After a delay, that point seemed to occur to her as well. "If you mean...er...emotionally, then that's also a no. It was one of the first tasks we learned beyond general education, so to me it's normal. Having reservations would prove inefficient and even dangerous. Joining Dies Irae has changed the parameters by which I do so now, though," explained the girl the best she could. Shortly after, her head tilted slightly to the left. "Why do you ask? Is what I do unusual? Or do you have difficulty killing?" the girl added, picking up her glass of water and placing a fancy black straw in it. Talking about killing with Sivvy seemed about as casual as speaking about the weather, whatever that might imply. She took a sip of her water and waited for his response.

[7's WC: 4248 || Thread Total: 9129]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 9th May 2019, 5:07 pm

Artemis glanced over to Ella and reiterated the order he'd said to Sivvy, Stuff Mushrooms, and a Lobster main, he would consider his dessert at the end of the meal. He glanced at Sivvy as she ordered. His eyes would widen his surprise, and his face would display a momentary experience of shock. Only for a moment, before it split into a wide grin. Artemis had been on quite a number of dates before, accompanied by women of all sorts of calibre. Something that had often irked the Dagger Heir, was the 'fake' ones. The ones that pretended they were super healthy and didn't eat a lot, even though they had the nerve to pinch food off of his plate. Artemis didn't mind sharing food, but there was just something irritating about girls who tried to maintain a 'prim and proper' image. It was the kind of woman his parents often attempt to set him up with, a woman was noble grace and etiquette. Often these kinds of women he found to be the 'dullest' of the bunch, more obsessed with their own image and how good the attractive heir to a multi-billion jewel corporation would look on their own than actually getting to know Artemis.

He glanced at Ella with a smirk as she stared at the Rose-haired girl accompanying him, he eyed her expectantly in a 'get on with it' way. After looking at him, she soon scurried away, realising there wasn't really room to dispute the order. Following this, he was able to return his attention to Sivvy. He offered her a cheeky grin, "Hungry huh?" He said in an amused tone. Not many girls would dare to order so much, but then again, Sivvy's reaction to the menu meant she clearly enjoyed food and wanted to try and bit of everything. It was a bold move, and Artemis was okay with that, he could certainly afford it. She would return to his question from earlier. He shuffled forward in his seat, resting his arms on the table to lean in as she spoke, paying careful attention to her response. She went on to explain that she had never had an issue with killing, even going so far to elaborate that emotionally she was unaffected, before explaining how her methods had altered since she had joined Dies Irae. 'Taught not to'. It was an odd way to put it, although there was something about the phrase that was familiar to him. He had been 'taught' not to be soft either, as a child his father often dragged him on expeditions that required a little more 'violence' than a child should bear witness to. At the age of eight, he'd seen his father pummel a man to death, and although it didn't really ease his discomfort with killing, it had increased the fear he carried towards his father. "Taught huh? Were your folks military?" He would ask, coming to the assumption that her parents must have had a similar sought of focus to his own.

Her question caused him to glanced down at his drink, "I just find it hard to get my head around, taking someone's life. I always have." He replied earnestly, "It's really something I need to overcome, Eventually I may find myself in a situation where there's no alternative." It occurred to Artemis that he was opening up pretty quickly, more so than he normally would. It was weird to have broached sch a serious subject with a girl he'd just much. Why hadn't he lied? Maybe it was just because of how bluntly she had responding. As though she didn't care whether he had killed or not. He felt the urge to backtrack somehow, although he wasn't really sure how. After a brief moment, he decided to play it off. "And I can't expect pink-haired beauties to save me every time right?" He said with a soft chuckle, bringing his gaze back to her face.

WC: 664 | Art's Total: 5545 | Thread Total: 9793

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 18th May 2019, 12:45 am

As both their orders were placed, Sivvy couldn't help but grin. She was the most enthusiastic and emotive about food, so it was no mystery that she was already anxiously awaiting the absurd amount of noms coming her way. Artemis had asked what was probably a rhetorical question, but the clone would answer it anyway. "I'm famished," she had nearly giggled, but just as easily as flipping a switch she regained her serious nature as the conversation turned deeper.

"I don't have parents," Sivvy corrected her present company, though she didn't seem bothered by the statement or consider how odd it might sound. The pink-haired girl rarely realized the things she said or did were atypical of society norms. "I was taught by Dr. Raelin and the lab techs everything I needed to know," explained the young woman. She knew perfectly well that most people had parents at some point and didn't come into the world like she had, but she also didn't see why anyone would care. She wasn't any less human than anyone else, though some people insisted on treating her strangely. They equated a lab and scientists with androids or robots, which simply wasn't true. However, there were days when she wondered if it wouldn't have been easier on everyone involved if they had been a robot. Programming would have been instant and easy. Robots were even less prone to error and didn't need to be taught to suppress emotions. They could simply turn them off and achieve perfect efficiency. They didn't need countless surgeries or sleep or food...ok, the food part got her. Not needing food was a nightmare. She loved food too much to consider such a thing.

Artemis's perspective on killing didn't make sense to her, but 7 did her best to offer him her help. "I could try and save you when you need it if you want. I have an iLac, so you could just call me," replied the girl, offering him one of her gentle smiles. Nothing about her seemed capable of killing a person as quickly and easily as she'd killed Giri, but she was capable of that and so much more. Now that she was officially a legal mage, it was her job to kill the bad guys and save people, wasn't it? That seemed right, though it made her nervous that she hadn't explicitly been told what her objectives were. But, a purpose was a purpose! She'd never viewed it as taking someone's life. That sounded like stealing as if it had some sort of emotion attached to it. That seemed too personal. "If you are in a place where you need to, I recommend just looking at the act as a job. To complete the objective, you must find and hit a target. No different than shooting paper targets. Ascribing emotion to and over-humanizing the act is impractical. Objectivity is key," advised Sivvy, finally moving her eyes, which had been trained on him this whole time, to scan for signs of Emma's return with appetizers or at least a bread basket. This seemed like a bread basket kind of place.

[7's WC: 524 || 7's Total: 4772 || Thread Total: 10317]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 21st May 2019, 1:51 pm

Artemis leaned forward in his seat, resting his right elbow on the table, he would balance his chin on his knuckles. Watching her reaction to his comment about her hunger, as she giggled, his smile would broaden a little more. Naturally affected by the girl's laughter, it was, after all, a pleasant sound. It was curious to him how quickly the girl could switch from giggling happily, to completely serious. As she answered his comment, his eyes would widen. He straightening up slightly, feeling quite the fool. It had been quite a personal question to ask, and never had he expected that the girl would be an orphan. Good job asshole. He chastised himself, opening his mouth to apologize for his question. Only she would continue, talking about a Dr. Raelin, and mentioning lab techs. This threw him, he frowned, slightly confused by her words. "Lab? What like... a laboratory?" Her earlier words would trickle back into his mind.

I'm designated 7.

Was this girl not human? But she smelled human, there was no scent of oil or machinery that was to be expected from a mechanical being. Either she was really convincingly made robot designed to hide such scents and give off a scent of human instead, or she literally grew up in a laboratory. Also, why on Earthland would a robot feel the need to order so much food. No, that didn't add up. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry, it's just a little confusing. I've never met anyone who grew up in a laboratory before. But of course, you don't have to tell me anything you're not comfortable with." He said with an earnest smile, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He felt kind of bad now, having spun the conversation this way, still, Sivvy didn't really seem upset.

His joke earned him a surprising reaction, he blinked at her in surprise as she offered him her number. Not that he didn't want her number, he really did. But he figured he would have to graft a little more for it. Instead she was offering it to him so willingly, not that he was complaining. Reaching into his jean pocket, he would pull out his cherry red iLax. "I'd like that." He said, offering her his phone to put her number with. She seemed nice enough, and it wasn't like she wasn't easy in the eye. Spending time with her in the future, well, it was an appealing prospect. She would continue to talk about her perspective on killing, and how to manage it. Telling him, to look at it as a job, it was a kind of cold way to look at it. The kind of thing his father would agree with heartily. 'Shooting paper targets', except those targets had lives, families, friends, children. It just seemed so much of a grey area than she was suggesting. But still, he felt like disputing her comments would be futile. She seemed very set on her notion, so he would nod at her. "I'll try and bear that in mind." He replied softly. The smell of food wafted over from the kitchen, something told Artemis their starters would be over soon. Waiters would approach their table, moving two additional tables on either side of theirs. He supposed he was to make room for the large quantity of food that was soon to arrive. He couldn't help but grin in amusement as the fellow patrons looked on nosily.

WC: 580 | Art's Total: 6,125 | Thread Total: 10,897

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 1st June 2019, 3:15 am

Sivvy nodded as he asked for clarification on the place she'd lived before Johann offered her a new beginning. "Yes, a laboratory. I apologize for not using the proper term for clarity," the girl ducked her head slightly, mildly embarrassed. Lately, she'd been attempting to normalize her speech to better fit in with those around her. Speaking too properly could be pretentious, but perhaps she'd gone too informal in response. However, he apologized as well right after her, which perplexed her a little. Had she ever had someone apologize to her before? She saw no reason in it. He was simply wanting information about her for a better understanding, which she thought was normal. Who was she to be secretive? Perhaps it was just politeness. "No apologies necessary," she waved slightly before continuing, "My sisters and I were created by scientific methods instead of the natural way. Dr. Raelin was under contract by the Magic Council to provide as many perfect specimens as possible. I failed the exam in the end," Sivvy told him, making it pretty obvious that she was about as open of a person as possible. Her failure still bothered her, but she didn't dwell. "Despite that, I'm pleased I was able to become useful in other ways, like becoming a guild master and helping our members become stronger. It's...rewarding," her smile brightened, but it didn't hold a candle to the expression she'd exhibit in a few moments.

While she was entering her phone number into his iLac and likewise gaining his number for her own, she noticed the tables being pulled up. Anticipation began building in her features, like a barely muted version of a child's who was waiting in line for a rollercoaster. Very few things thrilled her like food. Soon several other waiters assisted poor Emma in bringing out all the appetizers on the menu along with a few salads. Sivvy's eyes all but flared as plate after plate was settled into their places. The wait staff had barely turned their backs when she picked up a plate and began her feast. 

Sivvy wasn't a savage when she ate (more like consumed), despite her speed and enthusiasm. It was strange, elegant chaos. The manners of a lady somehow coupled with the unhinging jaw of a snake swallowing a frog whole somehow came together in the rosy woman before him. Slender, practiced hands zipped about out with precise efficiency, though her focus seemed to flitter wildly between each plate after her tongue tasted whatever it held. She made sure to leave some for Artemis to try as well, though restraining herself from the oysters was quite the feat. They were very tasty, and she found the act of slurping them right off the half-shell pleasing. Each new flavor crinkled her eyes and had her beaming with pure joy, some even giving her reason to do a little wiggly food dance in her seat. She kept avoidable and unpleasant sounds to a minimum, having been taught proper etiquette and endeavoring to stick to socially acceptable behaviors despite her speed aside from an occasional "Mmm.." It was only when she started to munch on a particularly crunchy piece of bruschetta with fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil that her carmine eyes shifted from the ravaged pre-entre spread to peer across at her dinner date. Perhaps she suddenly seemed extra demure, though the clone didn't really feel self-conscious. If anything, she just realized she may have startled him and thought she ought to take a small break and offer her suggestions. "The oysters are very good. You should try some. Oh, and the prosciutto and figs...and the cheese beignets...all of it, really...It's all wonderful," she chirped with a broadening smile.

To someone not from her very closed off and sterile world, these simple experiences would seem so normal. But to Sivvy, enjoying something as basic as food was a treat, a personal allowance and her very first act of individualism following her failure of the Magic Council's test. It was her very first break from Dr. Raelin's teachings of unfeeling obedience. Meals at the lab had been for nutrition only. Flavor wasn't considered, so meals were bland or bitter from the precisely measured vitamins. There were times when they weren't even given a break to eat and were instead hooked up to IVs for sustenance during their studies. Once she started working on her own out in the world and had to seek food out on her own, it became a highly sought for reward after a hard day's work. Sivvy learned the art of snacking and became lowkey obsessed with food in hopes of catching her pallet up from all the time wasted on flavorless gruel. Artemis might just see a very hungry food-lover, but it ran so much deeper than that. Food was the very first window into her humanity and feelings, muted as they still were.

[7's WC: 820 || 7's Total: 5592 || Thread Total: 11717]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 7th June 2019, 9:15 am

The explanation she gave was a baffling one, confirming that she did, in fact, grow up in a laboratory. It was a strange place to spend your childhood, he would listen, trying to piece together what she was saying. So had been created by a Dr Raelin under the contract of the Magic Council. Before mentioning that she had failed some sort of exams. It unnerved him, that there were people out there, capable of creating well..artificial humans. It didn't feel right to him like it was something humans shouldn't be dabbling with. Yet, as he looked at her, she seemed so normal. So naturally human, aside from the small quirks that were starting to make sense. The ease with killing, if she had been made this way, then no doubt he couldn't fault her reasoning. There were her mannerisms too, the way she got so excited by the prospect of food, the genuine smile she had offered him, her consideration for his discomfort when she had covered the body earlier. She would continue, talking about how she was pleased with the outcome of her existence, becoming a guild master and taking care of her guild members. It was strange, he could somewhat relate. Despite, his hesitation in becoming the guild master of Hidden Blades. There was something satisfactory to watching it function so smoothly, to dealing with his members and reviewing the reports they handed in.

"That's nice, at least you're enjoying yourself." He replied earnestly. He watched as she entered her number into his phone, grinning as she handed it back. "I'll be sorely disappointed if this is a fake," He said in a teasing tone as he pressed dial on the phone, calling the number to see if it was real. It was also a means of sharing his own number with her so that she had it saved, should she ever feel the need to call him. He didn't get a lot of time for calls, but the thought of staying in touch with the rose-haired girl was a pleasant one.

The food arrived moments later, tables being attached to theirs to add for more surface area to lay the plates down. It was an unbelievable sight, array of colours and delicious smells emanating from the sea of food that was spread before him. Artemis grinned at the ridiculousness of it, an almost smug expression on his face as the fellow patrons looked on. Some would tut, shake their head, such behaviour in a high-end establish was surely frowned upon to them. Which was exactly why Artemis was so thoroughly amused by it. To top it off, the performance that was Sivvy's eating abilities, was even more of an incredible feat. The woman was like a machine, gracefully inhaling her food without even appearing to pause for breath. He wouldn't even start for a few minutes, just watching her with this amused smirk as she polished off the plates with such ease. "You're a foodie huh?" He said with a chuckle, in general, 'foodies' were people who had a real passion for food, enjoyed sampling meals of various quality, flavour and cultures. Except this girls love for food surpassed that of passion. There wasn't really a word for how much she seemed to devote her attention to devouring every morsel. Artemis had to wonder if it was something to do with the fact that she'd been creating that made her this way inclined, but frankly, it didn't really matter to him whether it was or not.

He would begin to work through his stuff mushrooms, eating them steadily. He would chew, suppressing the continuous urge to chuckle. He couldn't help it, it was funny. Not to mention it was actually kind of fun to get away, it'd been so long since he'd been able to take a break. Get away from the paperwork, the endless labour, the stuffy directors that nagged him relentlessly, with the exception of Deleronark. Plus this girl had such a lighthearted nature, it was a nice change of pace. She would take a pause from eating to offer her suggestion, having spared him an oyster. He eyed it for a moment, before dragging his scarlet eyes to hers. There was a sudden urge within him, an idea, he was having a lot of fun after all. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to, take this fun a little further. Suddenly, he would stand. Grabbing the chair, he dragged it behind him. Moving around the tables that had been set out, spinning the chair. He placed it next to him, facing towards him, he would sit himself down on it in a backward manner, his legs either side of the backrest, and his arms crossed over the top rail. He leaned forward, "I'll take an oyster," He said, his voice slightly silkier than before, layered with flirtatious intent.

"If you feed it to me."

WC: 822 | Art's Total: 6,947 | Thread Total: 12,539

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 17th June 2019, 3:53 am

"A foodie?" she asked, unfamiliar with the term. The implication was clear enough, so unless it was some sort of slang that had a nonsensical meaning, then she was sure she understood. "Yes, I guess I am," she smiled, delighted with everything so far. A grand reward for a job well done. Everything was delicious, it was difficult not to dive back in and finish off the plates before the entrees came, another event she was looking forward to. Anyone else would have been full on at most half the plates of appetizers, but she'd put them all away in time and have room for all the main courses as well. Then there was dessert. Somehow, the lithe woman would still have room.

Her offer to share the oysters was met with an unanticipated burst of movement. However, Sivvy didn't even bat an eye as Artemis rounded the table and straddled a chair right beside her. If anything, she simply watched him with the same mild interest she would have paid watching a bird hop between branches. Soon they were eye to eye in much closer proximity, and he was making a request. A simple request at that. The girl didn't hesitate to reach for one of the shells on her plate. 

Oddly enough, this was not the first time she'd been asked to do something like this. Unfortunately for him, her experience with this scenario was far from a case of innocent flirtation. Scooting to the edge of her seat and angling her body toward him, Sivvy slowly leaned in closer to the wine-tressed male currently wracking up a hefty bill. A slender hand reached out and her thumb brushed his lower lip, teasing it open before she curled her index finger below his chin as if to make sure his head remained where she needed it. Her left hand lifted the delicately crafted morsel toward his lips, carefully touching the shell to his mouth before angling it in a way that he would be able to easily eat the excellently crafted bite. It was a sensual move to be sure, even though she wasn't feeling the emotions that usually fueled or resulted from such acts. It wasn't that he wasn't attractive. Even though the clone's perceptions of personal feelings and emotions were stunted and muddled at best, she at least knew what she didn't mind looking at. Perhaps it was a bit skewed since she attributed the same attraction to his appearance as she would a crystal studded dragon's egg at ICEA, but she felt a bit more comfortable around him than she did the other men who had asked for similar things. Sivvy's mind wouldn't linger too long on the thought though, as her eyes would move back to the half-shell she'd lower once he was finished with it. Just watching him consume it made her want another, but she'd be patient. Her needs always came second even when it came to food. It was just her way.

"Was that to your liking, Artemis?" she asked quietly afterward, peering into his face with a mostly stoic expression, though there was a hint of anxiety and hopefulness as well. Anxiety was always there lurking when she was doing her best to be useful and do what someone needed from her, but doing so for someone new was a minefield at times. Sivvy'd been on the receiving end of many vicious scoldings and punishments for just the slightest deviations from expectations. The thought that she didn't perform the exact way he wanted bothered her even though there was no way she could know without explicit instruction. "Would you like another?" 7 followed up, eager to please as always.

[7's WC: 619 || 7's Total: 6211 || Thread Total: 13158]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 26th June 2019, 2:40 pm

Artemis watched with curiosity as he uttered the suggestion, to her. Wanting to see her reaction, admittedly thus far he'd be holding back on account of the whole 'killing Giri' thing. But she had been so interesting and charming in her own way, that he couldn't help himself. Plus there was the fact that she was unbelievably attractive. So, he would see how she fared in the flirtation game he'd initiated. There were several ways this could pan out. She could refuse him, either abruptly and in an irritated fashion or in a bout of shyness. The latter of the two is the more appealing option. Or, she could agree, which would say a lot about her as a woman. An exciting option, but would she do it? He had thus far been unable to get a read on the type of girl she was, which was why he'd decided to make such a bold, and direct move.

His eyes would lock on his, and he would follow her movements as she turned and picked up an oyster without a moment's hesitation. His eyebrow would raise as he watched her twist her body towards him, she would lean in, bringing the oyster toward him. The shell moving closer to his mouth, her thumb teased his bottom lip, encouraging him to open up. Parting his lips to allow her to manoeuvre the mollusc into his mouth. His ruby eyes watching her as she did so. Her movements were so structured, determined and confident, like a woman who knew what she was doing. It was... kind of sexy. He closed his mouth, swallowing down the oyster, it was a pleasant jelly-like textured, flavoured with spices and the juices of the dish. He licked his lips, straightening up slightly.

She would ask him if he enjoyed it, he grinned at her. "That was... delicious."  He said although he wasn't just talking about the oyster. Although there was something that concerned him, whilst she had been more than willing to feed him the oyster. She hadn't given off any flirtatious vibes whilst doing it, there had been not teasing smile or bedroom eyes. It had almost been somewhat methodical, provocative but methodical. She would offer him another, to which he shook his head. "No thank you, you enjoy them to your heart's content." He told him with a smile, he went to move from his seat. Only to realise that... that probably wasn't the best option right now, it seemed that parts of his body had enjoyed the little interaction more than he realised. And if he were to stand right now, she would probably notice. He relaxed back into his seat, his eyes returning to the girl in front of him. He would attempt to distract from the potential 'situation' at hand, giving his body the time to undo what she had evidently done to him. "So do you have any plans after this?"

WC: 491 | Art's Total: 7,438 | Thread Total: 13,647

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 19th July 2019, 2:53 am

Her eyes regained their luminous quality as he gave her permission to eat the rest, which she did without much hesitation but still the same amount of bizarre elegance that seemed to be her brand. Just a small slurp and the tasty morsels were gone and she was left to wiggle her shoulders in enjoyment. Likewise, she parted her pink lips and sucked down the succulent lobster meat from the dainty fork provided, and managed to catch the small drip of butter with a napkin before it slipped too far from the corner of her mouth.

As she went about her way devouring the remainder of the appetizers, she peeked at him from time to time while he remained close to her. He seemed pleasant enough, clearly pleased with what she'd fed him. For whatever reason, probably out of habit from working in a laboratory setting, she made a mental note that he had responded favorably and that he liked stuffed clams. From an inquisitive and scientific point of view, she wondered what else the man liked to eat or would like to be fed. This most likely wasn't his intention, but it ran away with her mind anyway. It was like an experiment. She loved all food, but did Artemis? Sivvy felt like she needed to find out. A strange drive to have indeed, especially when other drives should have been more obviously important. The man opposite her was having the appropriate drive for the scene that just happened, but she'd never had that reaction herself. For the moment the biological elements left her mind, for he had asked her something.

Thinking he meant literally right after this, as in appetizers, Sivvy answered promptly. "Yes, I do," Sivvy chirped, eyes gleaming with hunger despite the impressive amount of food already consumed. "I'll eat all the dinner I ordered," continued the girl, her nose very slightly twitching as she sniffed the air. She'd been checking for her aforementioned dinner, but instead caught a whiff of something else. The rosy-haired woman tilted her head as she did when considering something or formulating a response.

She was also keenly aware of biology and sensitive to the scent of pheromones due to the dragon slayer lacrima that was implanted inside her that despite lacking any reaction to the sensual feeding herself, she commented on his. "Please, Artemis, you don't need to remain here on my account. Biological functions are often uncontrollable and are nothing to be polite about with me. If you'd like to return to your seat go ahead...and for your privacy, I will not look if you don't want me to."

[7's WC: 440 || 7's Total: 6651 || Thread Total: 14087]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 30th July 2019, 8:26 am

The Heir would watch in amusement as she quickly went about devouring the contents of the table at his comment. It was amazing, he'd never seen a woman eat so much so easily and the way she carried herself. She had no care for judging eyes or the curious looks they were getting from distant patrons, she was just enjoying her food with little concern about whether it might appear unnatural or not. It was quite an attractive quality to find in a woman, so many of them were concerned about the way others viewed them, careful not to act out of place and so strict on themselves that they become judging of others who didn't abide by such social laws.

Her next remark surprised him, despite having not moved in any way to reveal the state of his being. It seemed she had noticed regardless, he arched a brow at her, wondering how she'd picked up on such a thing. He wasn't especially embarrassed about his condition, but such reactions were considered inappropriate to walk around with in public.  "I'm alright, I like sitting closer to you and look if you want, I've got nothing to be ashamed of." He commented casually, as a waiter moved past, he instructed them to move his plates over to their side of the table. Despite his words, he did at least swing around in his seat so he was facing the table. Slowly but surely, the food on the plates was diminishing, devoured by the two of them, albeit mostly Sivvy. It wasn't long before they were scooping up the last of the desserts. Art sat back in his seat, he was fairly full, although he'd been mindful not to over-indulge. The last thing he'd wanted was to spoil the date with indigestion. He would instruct them to bring over the bill, whilst waiting for it. He would turn to face his date once more, he didn't want the date to end. He'd actually quite enjoyed her company, it was refreshing. He'd been so bogged down with his job as of late, it'd been the most relaxing downtime he'd had for a while. He found himself wanting to prolong it somehow...

"So... Sivvy, now that you've eaten all the dinner you ordered... as you planned. I'd like to get to know you more," He began, his mind whirring as he spoke, quickly trying to think up something to catch her interest. A thought came to mind, and he grinned, hoping that she would like it. "Any chance you like dancing? I know a great club that opened recently."

WC: 433 | Art's Total:  7,881 | Thread Total:  14,530

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 31st July 2019, 2:48 am

With dinner properly consumed, Sivvy patted her mysteriously flat tummy-- Where was the food baby? Where did the food go?-- and sighed, content. This was as close to satisfied and full she'd ever felt since it was debatable that she possessed the ability to even feel full. Her lips once more tilted up at the corners when she looked at him, cheeks flushed with the joys of great food and wonderful dining experience. "Thank you," she told him again. However, as he made his next offer, her head would tilt a little as she listened.

Dancing? After such a large meal, some physical activity to work it off a bit sounded perfect. In addition to that point, Sivvy adored dancing. It was hard to imagine such a stoic, well-trained tool of destruction liking such things, but she had a particular fondness for singing and dancing in addition to her more obvious love shopping and, of course, eating. There hadn't been much opportunity for enjoyable activities in her short conscious life. In her studies at the lab, she'd received a short tutorial on dancing in case it played into one of her functions as a universally useful soldier for the Magic Council. While it hadn't been a skill she used hardly ever, once she was hired out and got to experience the world a little more, she couldn't help but notice it at festivals and inside the thumping night clubs. There was even dancing in theater performances. In her time alone, sometimes her training turned to dancing, bestowing on her moments of light-hearted freedom until her stressful reality crushed her once more. "Yes," Sivvy nearly gasped in answer, the offer catching her just enough off guard that her usual poise slipped. "I would like that very much," she continued in a more recovered tone, wasting no time rising from her seat, leaving the ravaged plates in her wake. Should he quickly pay for their extravagant meal Artemis might catch a glimpse of the clone rushing back out onto the streets of Rose Garden. She'd wait for him of course, but that didn't keep her ears from subtly twitching, trying to pick out any hints of music being played nearby. To say she was eager might be an understatement. This might be one of the best days the poor girl had ever had!

[7's WC: 391 || 7's Total: 7042 || Thread Total: 14921]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 11th August 2019, 2:24 pm

As he attempted to prolong their time together by offering to take her dancing, he was pleased to watch her reaction. The cute little gasp, followed by a much calmer addition confirming that she would like to accompany him. He grinned playfully at her, pleased by the result. He would have been fine if she had said no, a little dejected but understanding. The fact that things had taken a turn in the direction he'd wanted was a major positive for the redhead. As the bill arrived, Artemis would reach into his wallet and pull out his credit card. The hard golden plastic displaying the Dagger Corp. crest in the corner, distributed by one of the high-end banks that they owned. The total was high, very high. High enough that most might've turned a little pale at the sight of it, but Artemis showed no concern as he tapped his pin number into the machine and dumped a large pouch of jewels on the table to contribute to the tip.

His body had seemed to calm down by this point, meaning he could once again stand with creating a disturbance for the onlookers. He glanced over at Sivvy, "Shall we?" He chimed, before climbing out of his seat. She seemed only too happy to oblige as the two of them made their way out of the restaurant. He was glad to see that she seemed eager to continue, she was somewhat hard to read. Not exactly flirtatious but not dismissive either. He would have to see how this progressed throughout the night, either way as long as he got to blow off some steam and get away from work for a little bit; he was happy. Anything else would be a bonus for him. It was a bit of a walk, but he knew the way. He lead her once more through Rose Garden, it was probably best for them to walk off the dinner anyway.

"Generally it's somewhat of a private club, it's location is kept privy to only those in certain circles. They don't want just anyone coming in, it's also very set on its theme. The owners are originally from Enca and their very proud of their heritage, so they wanted to bring a little of that to Fiore." Shortly after they would move into the streets of what appeared to be a market, quietening down for the afternoon. Vendors seemed to be packing up shop at this point. Artemis made his way towards what appeared to be a barista bar, a lot more humble-looking that the restaurant he had just taken her too. The sign in the window title 'Beerus's Bean Cafe.' He looked over at Sivvy with a smirk, nodded her to follow him inside, the doors would ding as they entered. For the most part, the place was empty, save for the old individual sipping on a latte or a hipster dropped over his laptop slurping down a frappucino. As Artemis lead Sivvy through the humble cafe, he would continue past the counter, where a doorway draped in hanging threads laced with beads stood. As they entered this back room, one would find themselves in what appeared to be a little reading room. Filled with sofas, and armchairs, the entirety of the walls covered in reading material to peruse from. As Artemis made his way over to a wall, he would eye one the shelves for a moment, trying to remember the next part. He reached out, specifically gripping onto a gap between a set of books. He would pull on it and after a moment, the entire shelf would move. The wall shifting over to the left to reveal a corridor. He grinned, glancing over at Sivvy, "Like I said, they keep it pretty private." He told her in an amused tone, before offering her his hand.

Regardless of whether she took it, he would begin to lead her down the corridor, the shelving shutting once more behind them and the hallway flickering with overhead lights. As they moved further in, distantly the thumping of music could be heard, until finally, they reached a door. He glanced over at Sivvy once again, "Welcome Siv, to Club Maria." He reached out and opened the door, revealing a giant hall. Lit up brightly to reveal of a room filled with an excitingly lively atmosphere. The room was decorated with an Encan theme, with a somewhat Latina twist. Unlike most club with flashing lights, this place was simply light up with a slightly orange hue. The music was energy and bouncy, and the smell of encan food filled the air. As he leads her deeper, they would move past the dancefloor, where individuals were dancing upon each other, doing dances such as salsa or the lambada. Everyone around them seemed to be having a good time, laughing and partying. He stopped turning to Sivvy, "Do you want a drink first?" He asked, it was warm in the hall, what with all the bodies around them, it was a great place to enjoy a cool beer and some nachos. Maybe even bust a few moves with the dancers. But before any of that, he wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

WC: 876 | Art's Total:  8,757 | Thread Total:  15,797

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Character Sheet

Post by Ray Jyx 11th August 2019, 4:34 pm

Sivvy might be hard to read, but even so, she could hardly keep her expressions under control. Yes, he'd said they were going dancing and that the place was private and Enca themed, and for that she could barely wait. However, she was distracted by the things on the way just as much as the thought of dancing. Coffee shops were on her list of places she liked since both coffee and the treats sold alongside them constituted snacks and thus mad it a snack shop. They also usually had material laying about to read and pass the time as patrons sipped and munched, and the clone also enjoyed reading. Since being released out into the world from the lab, slowly the young woman had discovered thing she truly enjoyed and now had what she felt was a rather large list. Sivvy knew by Dr. Raelin's standards that this development wasn't really okay, but she didn't know what to do about it.

When they didn't stop for coffee despite its enticing scent, she felt slightly disappointed but remembered the purpose of this visit. Perhaps others would have been more confused as to why they had walked into the coffee shop, to begin with then they were supposed to be going to a dance club, but this wasn't something entirely new to her. VIP places of various businesses were a favorite of the richer clientele she'd worked for, and the more hidden and secret the better. They truly adored validating their "worth" when they could get into places the average person couldn't. It was always a point they tried to get across to her, presumably so she'd be impressed, but that aspect always failed. The notion was foreign to her and frankly, she didn't care. What was wealth if they were useless? So useless that they had to hire someone to spend time with them? Their lives had little purpose other than frivolously throwing money so people would treat them like they were worth everything, yet they did little to earn such things. It was a hollow facade. It twisted her guts back then, knowing how hard she worked to be of use so that one day at least one person would really rely on her and need her. She sought her worth and purpose as a human being so frantically with little results. These clients simply paid people to need them, but it was all lies. Still, some of the places were actually very nice and she wondered if she'd ever get a chance to see and enjoy them when not serving a purpose.

The ambassador was slightly distracted once more when they entered the back room. A little library? Again, she loved reading, so it was all she could do to keep from straying from his side to check out all the literature. She'd have been as happy as the clams she consumed once were to sit in a fluffy armchair and read as many as she could, but alas. Before she could make a move and act on the stray thought, the bookcase slid out of the way and revealed a hall. If the coffee shop and library wasn't all entirely a fake front, maybe she'd return one day just to hang out without even bothering to try and get into the club without someone like Artemis Dagger accompanying her.

The end of the corridor came quickly. Though she'd heard the music from quite a ways back, she was still shocked enough to really gasp this time when he opened the door and it was all revealed. So pleasantly surprised by the lighting and the scents and the energy and all the wonderful dancing she'd never seen before to actually reach out and graze his arm, nearly grabbing it but managing to avoid it at the last second. Club Maria. This was far above any private club she'd ever been taken to before. Blindly she followed his lead as he made his way through the place, hungry eyes taking in every inch. When he addressed her again, she turned and blinked at him, taking an extra beat to digest what he'd actually said. "Oh, no. I'm fine. I want to be fully present for this," she answered with a smile, already bobbing slightly to the beat.

Watching the other people was a level of entertainment all of its own. The smooth way each couple moved around each other, synchronized hips shaking back and forth as complicated footsteps were made. People were twirled and dipped, touched and embraced. It was beautiful and foreign. Without realizing it, the smallest pang of jealousy crept into her chest. It was like being a starving child peering into a busy restaurant's window. This wasn't a simple waltz, the only dance she'd ever been thought and the only one Dr. Raelin said was remotely worth knowing. Before this moment, Sivvy thought she knew how to dance. It was disappointing to find out differently at a time like this. The other wealthy private clubs had all done various forms of waltzes, so this was a bit of a shock. "This isn't the waltz," she said aloud, though it was unclear whether it was to herself or Artemis. The next was more clear. "Artemis, I don't know these dances," the clone told him. Was that a hint of sadness in her voice?

[7's WC: 896 || 7's Total: 7938 || Thread Total: 16693]

Artemis Dagger
    Artemis Dagger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Artemis Dagger 1st September 2019, 1:55 pm

There was always something about Club Maria that was always so lively and energetic, unlike most clubs that had a thick, intense bouncy vibe, this was different. It was slower, more sensual, filled with laughter and exotic dancing. It had a much more friendly and family-based atmosphere than most places Artemis went, which was why he liked it. It was certainly restricted access because the owners didn't want just anyone coming in off the street, you wouldn't find thugs or dark mages in here. Only happy, light-hearted folk that wanted a good time. The club was pretty strict on it's ruling about no fighting, so despite the friendly nature of the people in the club. There were a few bulkier men lingering around the club, drinking, and dancing, ready to throw out anyone if they caused drama.

When he asked Sivvy for a drink, he would watch her expression, trying to gauge her reaction to the place. It was nice to see how in awe she was of everything, in truth he'd never brought a girl here before. Normally, his interactions with women didn't involve second encounters if it could be helped. But still, he hadn't been in the mood for any of the other places right now. He'd wanted to come here, with her. She would deny his offer for a drink, which he understood, noticing the slight bobbing motion as she enjoyed the Latin melody that was playing.

Her next comment came as a surprise, she seemed displeased as she told him she didn't know the dance they were doing. He tilted his head, trying to understand why it bothered her. Normally he took girls to clubs and they just adapted, did she not like the club? He was sure he hadn't gotten that impression from her when they entered. As his crimson eyes met hers, it would strike him, he could tell from the bobbing she liked the music. So maybe she didn't like not being able to join in. He took a moment to think about how he could rectify this for her, then reaching out, he would take her hand softly. "Well  I know them..." He had spent many years in classes, an essential need for a Dagger, being able to dance. Which unlike most of the classes he was forced to attend, dancing at the very least, was something the man enjoyed. He would gently pull her towards him, shortening the distance between them, a playful smirk on his lips. "Maybe I could teach you." He said before motioning her towards the dancefloor. The two of them merging into the horde of dancers, who would part for them slightly allowing them to fit themselves into the collective that was the dancefloor. He would move her hand, playing it onto his adjacent shoulder, then taking her other hand, he would place his free hand on her hip.  "Alright so follow my lead..." He said softly, before slowly beginning to guide her body with his.

WC: 500 | Art's Total:  9,257 | Thread Total:  17,193

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 9:20 pm