Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Flames of Fun (job w/ Jester)

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Flames of Fun (job w/ Jester) Empty The Flames of Fun (job w/ Jester)

Post by Saraphina 18th April 2019, 2:01 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Flames of Fun (job w/ Jester) Empty Re: The Flames of Fun (job w/ Jester)

Post by Saraphina 18th April 2019, 6:31 pm

The Flames of Fun,
    It had been only a short time since the white haired mage had opened her guild. Word of it happened to spread rather well and she gained quite a number of followers who wanted to fight in her guilds name to destroy the law that bounded the world to a small box of ‘order’. She still found that box to be rather chaotic, and less organized than anything. She marveled at how quickly it had gotten together after Bertrand spread the word like he was told to. It made her wonder how much faster she could get others to join her beautiful guild. She felt compelled to send the servant boy out into the world to find some sort of information for her without her herself having to leave her beautiful castle on the mountain. He had only come back a few weeks after she sent him away, bearing news that there was a place she should go to without a doubt. At first, Saraphina wasn’t sure if she should listen to her servant or not, but the curiosity got the best of her and she questioned him.

“There is a village near the Serene Cliffs called the Village of Moabay;” Bertrand started to tell her as he had bowed. “The village seems to be trying to spread out and go to other villages that are nearby and implement their own laws there.” Saraphina taps her chin as she sits upon her throne, wondering what she should do about it. “Tell me… Are they even worthy?” The black haired guy seemed nervous for a moment as he stood before her. “Well… they have a rather strong group within the village… they seem to take care of those who reject them. I guess ‘try’ was the wrong word to use as they do go around and take over the other villages basically, making their village territory wider. They’re nearly a town by now since I left the area. They even claim that no one can beat them with how strong they are.” The purplish pink eyed girls lips slowly spread out into a rather amused grin. So they thought that no one could beat them, eh? She’d have to see about that. She opens her mouth once more to question him, but Bertrand had opened his mouth first. “They even have some jewels that they use in their decorations. Some gold and silver too.” Her eyes lit up. Now he knew he was on her good graces.

Standing up from her throne, Saraphina giggles. “I guess I need to gather my beautiful polar bear, and head off towards this ‘Village of Moabay’ to show them that… a queen lives in their wake and can beat them… Go find my jester. Tell him I wish to meet with him in the courtyard. Make sure you tell him that there are more games to play.” She demands of him while her voice was giggling rather excitedly. Bertrand nods his head as he quickly goes off to find Jester. Nadaline, his twin, was standing by Saraphina’s chair. “You’ll stay here, clean up the castle and make sure everything is in order.” She tells her as she walks out of her throne room. She makes her way towards the courtyard, thinking of the gold and silver she could use to decorate her castle more and more. Shiny stuff galor for her members to enjoy the sight of along with her. What would be most satisfying though, would be crushing this village that technically challenged the white queen. They would be part of the few that had dared to challenge her with such trivial things.

Out in the courtyard, was a large polar bear. “Tỳr. We have someplace fun to go to here soon! You'll just have a blast with them!” She claps her hands as she giggles to the large bear. He had been sleeping before, but his master's voice woke him up from his slumber. “Wake up silly bear, we're waiting on your favorite jester before we set foot out of here, but we need you to take us.” She walks up casually to the bear and starts scratching his side of his neck. He makes a growling noise as he found that scratch to be rather delightful, lifting his head up higher to stretch and allow her to scratch his neck more. Saraphina giggles as she scratches her favorite pet more. Of course she had made sure he was spoiled since they came to the castle, having fresh fish and other stuff provided for him to keep him healthy. Soon, she stopped scratching her bear and he started getting up to his feet. “Attaboy, you ready to get going now?” She sits up and looks around for her jester. She was eager to tell him about what her servant had told her and get a move on to the village as soon as possible!
    Saraphina R. Zima
    821/8,000 WORDS
    TAG @Jester

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 21st April 2019, 6:15 am

The Flames of Fun (job w/ Jester) G7VfRyw

There was an art to making card towers. An art that Jester had perfected of many years of playing with his deck of cards. At current, he would twirl around his room in an elaborate dance, his body moving with grace and skill from years of training and humming casually to himself as a means of providing his own music. The two of spades held between his index and middle finger. He did a pirouette across the room, moving towards a drawer that was currently holding two-thirds of a complete pyramid tower of cards. He waved his arm over the card stack, letting go of the card between his fingers. It fell slowly, as thought it was a feather floating down, the card landed perfectly on the tips of two triangles. The clown would giggle to himself before spinning away once more, enjoying his little dance. There was a knock on his door, of which he wouldn't answer nor acknowledge but continue spinning. Clicking his finger, one of his Harlequin dolls appeared a short distance from him. Turning towards the door, it strode across the room. Reaching for the handle, it would twist it, and opening it for him revealing the man who stood there. Jester didn't glance at the man but instead summoned another two cards to place on his tower.

The servant boy informed him that his queen was waiting for him in the Courtyard, mentioning that she had some more 'games' to play. The clown stopped spinning suddenly, turning his gaze to the man. His eyes lit up excitedly at the sound of an exciting new game to play with his Queenie. He clapped his palms together sharply, before peeling them apart, from which several cards would flutter into the air. Like butterflies, they swarmed the room before gently adding to the tower until it was a complete pyramid behind him. The clown would then shift position, as though riding an invisible horse. "Onward Berty! There are games afoot!" He called loudly, before trotting along on his pretend horse passed the man, snickering childishly as he made his way down the corridors towards the courtyard where his Queen was waiting.

He had gotten used to the Castle scenery by now; in fact, he found it quite suited him. It was a second place for him to rest himself, although he didn't actually rest there. He had another place, where all his bits and bobs would reside and all of the oddities that the clown found comforting. A place only Jester could get to. So to the servant, his 'room' in the castle would be especially empty, aside from the stack of cards that remained there. Because when Jester was 'resting' in his room, it wasn't his room he was resting in at all. But elsewhere.

In the middle of his 'trotting' towards the clean, Jester's clothes would begin to change. He had been wearing his usual black clown suit, decorated with yellow rings and white symbols across the chest. Not to mention the baggy black trousers and pointed yellow shoes. Instead, the black top would change into a white shirt. A bowtie would tie itself around his neck. His baggy pants would transform into well-fitted suit-trousers. His pointed yellow shoes would become back leather brogues. A red ringmaster cloak would appear over him, and a black tophat popped into the air above him, landing on his head softly. Then finally, a white mask, with crescent slits for eyes and a wide, overzealous smile carved into it would cover his face, spreading from ear to ear.  

As he arrived at the courtyard, he spotted his queen accompanied by her giant white bear. He trotted towards her, "Huzzah!" He called out for no particular reason. Before stopping in front of the queen, he climbed off his imaginary horse. And dropped into a bow, this was more habitual than anything. He had no qualms about bowing to another individual, especially not one as interesting and entertaining as his queen. If he wanted to maintain this playground of fun, then he would fuel it any way he could. What was the importance of pride if it stood in the way of suffering after all?

After a moment, he would stand once more. Eying his queen with intrigue, but not saying anything. It had been a while since he had gotten to play alongside her. She always made such fun games for him. It was one of the reasons he was so drawn to her. She was a true master of games, and he revelled in it. She embraced his madness and allowed him to play; however he wished, as long as it saw to her goal, the elimination and disruption of law. Which of course with Jester, it always did. Whether it was beheading the leaders of 'New law' tribes, or fighting Jelly Mages in Rose Garden for the sake of creating chaos under the name of Errings Rising, he would certainly do her bidding, because it suited his own desires perfectly.

WC: 843
    Thread Total: 1,664 /16,000

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 26th April 2019, 1:35 pm

The Flames of Fun,
    Bertrand had flinched when Jester had suddenly clapped his hands together, but seemed to calm down rather quickly while he was watching the cards fluttering about the room to the card pyramid. He was still getting used to his butler duties, so he didn’t have much of it down, like the reactions to certain things. When Jester had looked like he was pretending to ride a horse, he couldn’t help but sigh. Would he ever get used to the antics of the people within the castle? Honestly? He doubted it. He moved out of the way of the door while the clown had ‘rode out’ of the room he was in. He looked into the room for a brief moment, and simply shook his head before he closed the door gently. He wouldn’t get used to the other members of this place, only the girl who crowned herself queen. He found that funny, she didn’t like law and government, but she made herself a queen. Guess she really meant law and government that wasn’t hers.

When Jester called out, Saraphina turned her head to see where the voice came from. Seeing her jester had made her squeal in excitement. “Jesterrrr~!” She sings as she spins around. She then stops, facing him as she held her hands out in front of her. She paused to see him wearing his ringmaster clothing again, and grins rather widely, showing her teeth. That was her favorite outfit to see him in. She giggles as he bowed to her, in which she ended up curtsying to him. She holds her hands up near her chest as she let up another excited squeal. “Oooh! Did Bertrand inform you of what we get to go do? Probably didn’t, which is great! We’re going to go and destroy a village that thinks they can impose law to others around them and that they’re better than everyone.” She was rather casual about how she spoke of the village, turning to get onto Tỳr. She looks down to Jester as she was up on top of her precious polar bear, and grins. “Care to join me? Bertrand says they’re getting bigger rather fast. I’m pretty sure it’ll take no time for them to even attempt to come out after my precious settlements down below. Bertrand said something about Village of… Moby? Mowby? Oh! Village of Moabay! That little bug of a thing!” She giggles as she held her hand down to Jester, hoping he’d take it and join her on Tỳr. “I’m sure even my sweet Tỳr would love to go tear them down a few notches!” Regardless if Jester did join her on Tỳr, or went his own way, Saraphina stays riding side saddle on the bear towards the Serene Cliffs to see the village that Bertrand claimed to have come across.

It had taken a bit, but they arrived at the outskirts of the village, and Saraphina looks down to it in a rather bored fashion. The village seemed plain to her, with it's wooden walls to keep others out, and the primitive buildings within those walls. It didn't seem so great to her. The look of the village didn't even seem like they even had a single jewel to them. "What treasures do you think is down there…?" She questions as she rakes her fingers through Tỳr's fur. She grins rather wide at her own thoughts. "I want it all!" She giggles as she site up quickly, clapping her hands. "Now… where is this oh so great an army that they seem to have? So far I'm just seeing peasants." She muses as she was seeing regular people going about their day within those walls. She slips off of Tỳr now, and lands delicately on the ground. What fun was there to have in this little village that looked like it was poor? Her purplish pink eyes glare at the village as she stands there. Then, a smirk is on her lips as she starts to walk towards the community. "The riches must be inside their homes and buildings. I really need it~" She looks around for Jester, wondering where exactly her sweet clown was. Regardless of where he was, she felt confident in herself and that this little village was nothing. She skips towards the village the rest of the way, humming random things as she did so. Tỳr was following behind her. She had no doubt that the entrance would be blocked, regardless if they were weak or strong. Tỳr would knock it down for her. "Oh! I do hope they'll hand over the treasures! It'd be so much better and I can add it to my collection." She says that as she's close to the entrance, slowing down to let Tỳr in front of her. The bear makes its way to the door, rearing up on his hind legs before smashing into the wall around the village.

The wooden walls came down without a hitch, and Saraphina just grinned. She could just walk right in now. It was perfect for her. She looks around the area behind the wall, and snorts. It was shabbier than she first thought. A few people were standing around, just staring at her since she came in out of nowhere. Saraphina giggles. "Some strong group you have here!" She puts her hands behind her back as she was giggling to them. Someone had run off after hearing her say those words. If that army didn't come now, she'd be rather upset. Looking around, Saraphina frowns. Did Bertrand lie to her? Tỳr suddenly lifts his head, growling a bit. Outside the village a group of warriors were starting to surround them. Someone came from the back of the group, dressed in some warrior garb. Saraphina raised an eyebrow to him as she stood there, still smirking. "I am the general of the Moabay army! You've broken our wall, and invaded our village. I'll have to assume you're up to no good and you must be taken down. Or else you can surrender!"

A grin starts to form on the white haired girls face, showing her sharp teeth. "Oh? I just wanted to see exactly how 'strong' your army is. Guess you're going to show me, right?" Her eyes seemed to light up as she did a little hop before clasping her hands over her chest. She leaned forward slightly as she did so. "Please. Bring them! I want to play~" Her smile was mischievous now as she was hoping those words would encourage her favorite jester to start having his fun. The look on her face had the general feeling concerned, but he held up his hand and pointed towards Saraphina. As that happened, a horn went off to tell the little army to go after her. “I hope your army is bigger than this, it’d be a crying shame to demolish such a small thing.” She giggles as Tỳr growled, he was ready to attack, but so was she. She was staying still though, wanting to see what this platoon of an ‘army’ would do. Some of them had swords, some seemed to have pikes, while a handful had bows and arrows. While making sure her crown on her head is straight, Saraphina clears her throat. “Tỳr, do me a favor and attack.” She giggles rather happily, eyes seeming to radiate in excitement as she holds out her hand. “Thrud.” The hilt of a sword was in her hand once more, and a moment later, a blade of light shoots out to complete the sword. The general’s eyes grew wide, seeing this little girl just giggling while wielding a sword like it was nothing. She spun around a little, not worrying about her sword as she slightly steps forward to the general, who seemed to take a step back from her. The little group of warriors were starting to get closer, some coming through the actual entrance, and others through the one Tỳr made.

HP: 550/550
    MP: 538/550

Spells n things:

Saraphina R. Zima
    (1335)2156 WORDS
    TAG @Jester

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 4th May 2019, 3:29 pm

Queenie's reaction to his arrival pleased the clown, she seemed equally as exuberant as him. Grinning at him with lots of teeth, she got straight into it, telling him the plan. As it turned out, there was a village that needed to be destroyed, apparently, they had been attempting to impose laws and were acting in a superior to those around them. He watched as she climbed on top of Bear-Bear. Asking him if he would join her, before explaining a little more about how the village was expanding. Moabay Village, he hadn't heard of it. Which was exciting, it was fresh and new. New lives for him to ruin; it was quite the tempting entre. She would hold her hand out to him, it was curious. Jester wasn't keen on touching others, he would eye her hand for a moment, slightly uncertain. But this was his queen and this was all in the name of suffering. He would reach out and take her hand, joining her on the back of Bear-Bear.
    Before giving his answer to her question as to whether he would join her. "Queenie and Jester off to play, off to play in Moabay. The laws they own they'll soon forget, cause we'll slit their throats and snap their necks!" He chirped out his little poem happily. As though the malicious intent behind his words wasn't even there. Almost as though he was actually offering a pleasant little nursery rhyme.

The journey would take a little while, during which Jester happily rode the back of Bear-Bear. Formulating all the exciting news ways he would destroy this place and ruin all the lives he had yet to meet. Lost in a deliciously dark daydream for the entirety of the journey, his Queen's words would pull his attention back to the moment. He followed her gaze to the village they were nearing. Treasures? Oh yes, the Queen did love her pretty things. He would lean in, whispering to her. "A collection fit for a queen I'm sure." He would purr, talking normally for once. Intentially he wanted to entice her need to take it all for herself because his queen was always so much more exciting to watch she wanted something and would stop at nothing to get it.

He would eye the bodies below, she had a point. There didn't seem to be anyone very exciting here, he could barely sense any magic. Not like the Jelly-Man. That delicious entity that had riddled his mind ever since their meeting. That wondrous fight that had nearly ended Jester's existence at various points. It was a thrill he sought for again, he had hoped he might find it on this little escapade with the queen. But alas, this village seemed to be filled with, how she put it; peasants. As she slid off the bear, Jester would follow suit. Listening as she mentioned their riches, it did look a little less likely. This rumoured grande new village, looked barely worth its salt. But still, for the new of it to spread so wide that Berty would learn of it. There had to be something on value or someone. They just had to locate it.

He strode along behind her as she skipped towards the village entrance. He would stop, watching as the bear broke down the wooden wall. Following her, he began to dance idly to himself. Bobbing from side to side, her magic welling up inside him in anticipation for what might happen next. Jester's eyes fell on the faces of the warriors that emerge before them, eying them all. He would select which ones he was especially excited to punish. Who looked like they would have to the most fun reaction...

A leader before to talk, declaring himself as their general and that they needed to surrender or be taken out. Jester's grin widened under his white mask. He was waiting quite patiently, even though his body was practically rocking back and forth. He just needed it, her order. Like a teasing promise, every word she spoke would drag along the moment he ached for. His Queen was building to it, exciting him further until he was near enough buzzing with malevolent energy, ready to kill. She would clear her throat, and order Bear-Bear to attack. Summoning her sword and launching herself into the fight.

This was the order Jester needed.

He threw his arms open, cards manifesting from the motion. The sword through the air, like beautiful birds, ten of them. Honing in on the opponents he had chosen. One by one, burying themselves in their target. The head, the throat, the chest, and various other places. He felt the sweet severing of flesh and moaned slightly. Oh, how good it was to kill. He shook off the moment, before beginning to skip through the chaos, launching more cards here and there. Three soldiers ran towards him from different directions. He would snap his fingers and in front of them, the air would ripple. Standing in front of them were Harlequin dolls. They were the same height as Jester, with no obvious gender to speak of. Dressed in jester costumes, they wore colourful red, blue and gold outfits. On their faces were white masks. Unlike Jester, they wore no smile, in fact, they had no mouth at all. Only eye slots, red eyebrows and a streak of red on their cheeks almost like a blush. Each of them holding a pair of machetes. The Harlequins wasted no time taking on the assailants, carving the men down with their blades. There were the distinct sounds of screams as two of the men would be sliced up quickly. One of the men managed to block a blow with his sword, however, the doll used this moment to twist under the sword, contorting in an inhuman manner and thrusting a blade up into the man's throat.

After killing their targets, the Harlequins would move on quickly to find more targets. all the while Jester continued his little dance of cards. Cutting down anyone he could. All the while humming a happy little melody, as though he was having a really pleasant time. This was after all, what the clown lived for. This chaos and bloodshed, it was his bread and butter. He was truly grateful to his queen for making it happen for him. These new games the man got to enjoy has certainly given his existence the sinister boost it needed.

Jester's Stats & Spells~:

WC: 1083 | Jester's Total: 1926 | Thread Total: 4082 /16,000

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 21st May 2019, 9:50 pm

The Flames of Fun,
    The white haired queen would smile rather brightly as Jester grabbed her hand and got on top of Tỳr with her. She was excited to get going. As he recited a poem in response to her question, she giggles rather happily. “That sounds rather sweet~!” She couldn’t help but reply as she urged Tỳr to start going out of the castle grounds. Saraphina had hummed her song to herself while they rode along, and occasionally dozed off on Tỳr’s back with how his movement soothed her. She was at ease enough to fall asleep while they travelled. She was awake for the end of their travel though, before they reached Moabay Village. When Jester leaned close to whisper to her, Saraphina was honestly surprised and but blushed to his words, though, she was smirking slightly. His purring was something she wasn’t expecting from him. She nodded slowly, thinking on his words. Yes, the stuff had to be fit for her. She grinned wider as she got even more excited. One of the reasons why she loved having her jester with her, he knew how to please her and treat her like the queen she was. She beamed at that thought before she got down off of Tỳr.

Within the village, Saraphina honestly wasn’t impressed with the state of it, nor was she impressed with this so-called general of the army. When she finally declared for her sweet polar bear to start fighting, she noticed Jester begin his fight, and then went after the general herself. Before she got too far though… Saraphina had a thought and begun to grin as she stopped short of him. “I’m going to save you for last. You can just sit there and wait for me to be done with the rest of these mean people trying to harm my sweet pet.” She giggles as she held her hand out in front of her. “Jord~!” She muses rather happily as rocks from below the ground started to break free of the earth and started surrounding the man, leaving just enough room for him to be able to breathe. There was also some loose rocks floating about as backup for things if she needed them. She turns around and comes face to face with another warrior wielding a pike and ready to cut her with it. She noticed Jester behind the warrior with some dolls that were taller than the previous dolls she had seen before. These ones didn’t look as cute as the other ones, but they still seemed adorable to her. She held up her sword to block the pike as she noticed the dolls attack with some machetes.

“It's not polite to try to harm the queen!” She declares loudly with a stern voice. She was frowning as her eyes bore up at the man above her. He didn’t seem to budge at her words, only retreating his pike to jab at her again. She growls as she raised her hand and controlled some more rocks that were nearby. She threw them at the warrior, and smacked his head with some of them before she wildly swung her sword, cutting his chest. She didn’t look at how the blood got onto her, glaring ahead as she huffs. “I order you peasants to give me the treasures that I’ve heard Moabay has! I may spare your lives! But I will not allow you to enforce laws! This world needs no laws!” She shouts while holding up her sword in the air. “Jester! Find the jewels they have around here, silver and gold too! Kill all who oppose you~!” She knew she didn’t need to tell him that, but she wanted to hear how her favorite clown would react to her order. Her announcement caught the attention of a few other warriors though, which she figured would happen, making them steer their way towards her rather than to Jester since he had originally seemed like a great threat. Their thinking had them figuring take the girl out, and he’d be easier to deal with.

She swings her sword in front of her, putting a hand on one hip as she grinned wickedly at them. “Are you boys trying to take me down? Oh~! I don’t think so.” She giggles as she stuck her tongue out as she was now feeling rather excited. “Only one person may be able to take me down, if I’m in a good mood, and that would be my prince charming. Not you ugly dogs.” She cackles as she quickly runs after them and swings her sword out, managing to knock one of the guys swords out of their hands. They looked at her as she seemed to be giggling while she swung her sword at them once again. She wasn’t aiming at all, just swinging. The most ‘aim’ she was doing, was connecting to their bodies. She let up a growl as a couple had dodged her sword, snarling at them as she glares. Of course she wasn’t happy about this. “Tỳr~! Come here sweetie~!” She calls out after they kept on ignoring her. Tỳr had been tearing into a couple of the warriors, quite literally, when Saraphina had called him over. Much like a trained dog, Tỳr ran over towards Saraphina. She giggles as she kept on trying to get after the guys, but she was no longer trying, and they could tell. “Oh heavens! You two are just too hard for me to get!” She giggles as she skipped backwards a short distance. They looked at her as if she had two heads on her shoulder, that was, till Tỳr came at them. She had distracted them just enough that they didn’t have enough time to jump out of the way of her bear.

Saraphina giggles as she watched Tỳr use his claws on the warriors to deal only a little bit of damage, but they instantly started to have ice on their bodies where his claws hit. They started to slightly panic, and Saraphina giggles to them. “You really should have told me where you kept your treasures. None of this would have happened if you just gave me what I wanted.” She beams as she giggles a little. “Like hell would we give you anything, you psycho bitch!” One of the fighters spat at her, quite literally. Saraphina frowned as she tilts her head a little. “You won’t give me what I want? And you spit your dirty saliva at me?” She questioned as she twitched her hand a bit and a rock came flying to smack an oncomer from getting her while she stood there. She then snorts before she launched herself at the guy and her sword was shoved into his throat while she was putting herself close to him. The guy had tried to let out a cry of pain, but her sword was wedged in there just right, that he wasn’t able to utter anything. Her eyes were opened a little wide as she was giggling to him. “I’m sorry… I didn’t hear you over you telling me ‘no’ that I couldn’t have my treasures I’ve come to collect.” Her giggles were turning into a cackle now, as she yanked her sword to the side, severing his neck in half. She glanced over to the side to see the female warrior, who was nearby, staring in a bit of fear at Saraphina.

A grin was on the white queens face as she winked to the girl, simply walking off away from the body that had fallen on the ground and started going towards one of the homes. While she walked, pebbles from Jord was zipping about, striking some people through their necks, regardless if they were a warrior or not. She wanted this village wiped clean now. They’ve pissed her off well enough. “Let's see what’s behind door number one.” She giggles as she used one of her bigger rocks to tear down the door like she did her throne room back at the castle. A frown was on her face as she heard a noise coming from the outside of the village walls. She turned her head as it seemed like more fighters of various sizes and types came into the village. Her eyes grew wide in excitement now as she grinned. Now this looked like the army she was expecting that Bertrand told her about. “Yes! Now let's have some fun. What do you say, Jester?” She laughs rather uncontrollably as she knew these people were here to stop her and tell her ‘no’ once again. She wasn’t going to let this happen. She couldn’t. Not with them trying to put laws out so close to them, or with their shiny treasures hiding somewhere within this village.

MP: 538-13.5=524.5/550

Spells n things:
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (1467)3623 WORDS
    TAG @Jester 

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 3rd June 2019, 11:52 am

Jester's pleasant humming had reached a much more bouncy melody and this point, he found himself getting even more into it. The sounds of screams as they butchered the soldiers of Moabay village were a magnificent symphony. The clashing over sounds like an overlaying beat, and the slicing of flesh accentuating the music of it all even more. It was a shame that the music Man wasn't here, Jester could only imagine the marvellous melody he would play alongside the sounds they were orchestrating. Jester danced around another man, his back bending back to allow him to swoop under the swing of his sword. Grabbing the sword-wielding arm, he would pull it straight with one hand before punching the joint with the other. The solider would cry out in agony as the force of the flow would break the joint of his elbow, causing him to drop the sword. Letting go of the arm, Jester would throw his own arm around the man's neck, pulling him into a chokehold. He would stop humming, only to address his capture. "I could spare you if you beg for mercy, fall to your knees and pledge yourself to her; The White Queen, Master of Errings Rising and Eradicator of Law. " He told the man, his eyes darting to his Queen, as he awaited the moment's response. The solider would struggle against his grip with his remaining good arm.

"Rot in hell." The man wheezed against his tight grip, Jester shook his head, tutting. "And such is your fate." He would move his hands to either side of the man's heads, twisting it sharply. There was a crack and the man fell to the ground dead. Eying the corpse for a moment, before twirling away casually, as though he hadn't just chosen to take a life. The Harlequins moved away from their fallen targets, falling in line behind him. Almost like a chorus line, the eleven of them moved along, dancing through the crowd casually. Carving up soldiers as they went. One man broke through, dodging the fourth dolls blade. He would bury his sword into the Harlequins head. The line would freeze suddenly, even Jester would stop, turning his head slowly to the man.

All the while each Harlequin mimicked him, including the doll with the sword embedded in its skull, like their master they would turn their heads to him in the same fashion. Tilting their face at him, the mans face contorted in horror at the sight, having not realised they weren't human. Jester grinned under his mask, clapping his hands together. The Harlequins would tiptoe, much like ballerinas around the man. Moving too quickly for him to escape, they surrounded him completely, encircling him. One by one they would each twirl in a complete circle, bringing up their blades to the sky, then in a perfectly syncronised formation bring their machetes down on him. Slicing into his flesh, until ten blades had carved their way into him, his body falling to the ground. One of the Harlequins would turn to the one with the sword in its head. Reaching up, it would yank on the hilt of the sword buried in its fellow Harlequins skull pulling it out. Following this, it would throw the sword at the dead man's feet as though returning it to him.

Jester would hear his Queen call his name, glancing over to her. He would listen to her order, as she demanded that he seek out the jewels, gold and silver in the village for her. Of course, he would welcome the request, he was her subordinate no doubt. A price to pay for having such fun as this. He would click his fingers, the Harlequins straightening at his command. "As you wish... My Queen." He said silkily, the Harlequins would suddenly run off in the direction of the homes. Bursting through doors, they would begin to raid the town, hunting for something to bring to the queens. They were meticulous in their search, the screams of innocents could be heard from within the houses as the Harlequins carved down anyone they found; man, woman or child. They did not discriminate in their kills. Meanwhile, Jester moving into a home of his own, they had killed enough of the soldiers that there wasn't much left of a threat. So there wasn't much fun left to be had out there, perhaps he would find something fun in the homes. He stepped in, a Harlequin following behind him obediently.

As he stepped inside of the hut, he found little to be impressed by. It was a small, humble home, a little archaic in nature. He moved around the room, it appeared to be empty at first, as though it's owner had fled from it before they'd gotten to it. At least, it seemed that way, until he moved further into the room. He heard a sound, faint, and slightly muffled. Whimpering. He moved towards it, there was an arch that led into what appeared to be a communal bedrooms. Three beds, one double and two smaller ones. The clown strode around the room, it was significantly quieter in her. The screams of those outside being slaughtered could barely be heard. One could almost pretend that the world was at peace...almost.

He allowed his fingers to trail along the single bed, moving around it, he made his way over the double bed. Clearly, the bed used by the parents, he moved over the bedside table, eying a photo that rested there. A family of four smiling happily; a husband and wife, and two teenage children; a boy and a girl. Jester recognised the boy, it was one that he'd carved up when he first arrived. No doubt, his father was out there fighting, probably already dead. Which left just two... mother and daughter. He moved away, stepping softly towards the edge of the bed. He would heard it again, a whimper, followed by a soft 'shushing' sound. A malevolent grin spread across his face, his body would turn so that he was no longer facing the double bed. He would sit down, crossing one leg over the other, he sat back, resting his hands against the soft duvet. The harlequin doll stood in the doorway, staring at him silently, waiting for an order. But he would not give it, instead it was in that moment Jester would begin to sing. He had a pleasant voice, well-trained, a Tenor.

"Trembling in a moment,
    a moment so sweet, you could not bear to blink..."

It was a soft melody, slow but powerful. Like the type of song sung in a tavern by soldiers, the night before a battle. As he sang, the air around him would ripple. Cards would begin to appear around him, floating silently around the clown in an almost trance-like manner.

"You relish the days and the dreams
    that you had, as your heart begins to sink..."

The cards would slowly lower themselves, hovering barely a few inches from the ground.

"You wonder if you could have done more,
    to avoid this sullied fate..."

The clown would close his eyes, his voice growing louder as he sung the exquisite melody for a song filled with sorrow. The verse reaching it's peak;

"But what's gone is gone,
    farewell to those dreams..."

The cards would soar, swarming under the double bed. They would begin their dance, and the sounds of feminine screams erupted into the air. The sharpened edges of the cards hacking away at the two hidden there, carving them all over, a relentless onslaught of blood and pain, until finally, it grew silent once more.

"For now it is too late."

The song would come to an end, and the clown would sit there, relishing his little performance. The smell of fresh blood and death filling the room. He would push himself off the bed, gliding outwards, back towards the exit of the house. The Harlequin searching the bodies under the bed for any worthy possession, following after him a moment later with a wedding ring and a bloody gold necklace. As he stepped outside, his eyes would fall on his Queen, who was carving a mans throat in two. He would reach up, peeling off his mask for a moment, allowing himself a better view of the scene around them. It really was a massacre, bodies were strewn everywhere. Soldiers cut down from the fight, sliced up, heads cave in, the floor was filling up with blood quickly. As though had turned red with rage at their actions. As his Queenie was smashing down a door, a new sound reached his ears. He glanced around, listening carefully. A growing rumble, growing more and more distinguishable over a few moments. It was clearly the distinct sound of soldiers preparing for a fight. A wide grin would spread over the clown's face, his golden eyes alight with madness as he felt his excitement grow. More pawns to crush. His Queen would address him, cackling maniacally in anticipation, talking about more 'fun'. He would run his tongue over his teeth, covering his face with the mask once more, he would respond in a husky tone.

"Let's."

WC: 1,538 | Jester's Total: 3,464 | Thread Total:  7,087 /16,000

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 15th June 2019, 3:56 pm

The Flames of Fun,
    Saraphina giggles as she was skipping through the group of men and women who made up the army of Moabay. They were nothing to her at this point. They were all telling her to rot in hell or to shove off, or even to die. They didn’t want to join her cause, or even back down from theirs. That would be their downfall. She didn’t care anymore. They were itsy bitsy bugs under her foot at this point. Every last one of them. She was letting up crazed giggling as she swung her sword out and stabbed it in a few of the fighters chests, or sliced it across their arms and necks. She knew her Jester was working just fine and dandy over in his area, chopping down his enemies and knocking them out, or more killing them. She giggles as she starts thinking more of her jewels she was going to get, and wondered how much there could be. She hoped that there was plenty that she would need to find a wagon to hook up to Tỳr just to pull it all back to the castle. She needed it once again, and she’d find it with, or without, the people's help.

The white queen eventually had noticed she didn’t see her jester anymore after she had told him her order to find her treasures. A grin was on her face as she fought, knowing he was listening to her. Soon it’d be her turn to try, but was interrupted by the sound of a group of footsteps outside of the village. She looked over to the building just as Jester came out when she had asked her question, and grinned, seeing his handsome face from under that mask. A fight to their deaths. That’s what was going to come from this. She giggles happily as she spun around, but stops as suddenly as she started spinning. “They’re keeping me from going to find my treasures!” She realized, putting a hand on her chest as she gripped her sword. She was pissed. And as soon as she said that, a horn sounded outside the walls. Tỳr started to trot up next to his master as a lone man came jogging up to the hole that her polar bear had made. He carried a paper in his hand, and a large white flag in a flag holder around his neck. He was using one hand to hold the flag steady.

A frown grew on the white haired mages face as she raised her sword. She glared heavily at him before the sword lit up brightly, blinding the man for a moment before five swords came through the light. A grin was on her face as she tilts her head a bit. “I won’t take a surrender when they’re only going to tell me no.” She giggles as the five swords shot forward and right for the guy just as he stepped in the line that used to be the wall. As he stepped down, he was struck by the swords. It took a moment for him to realize what had happened, and when he did, he started to teeter backwards, before he started crumpling backwards onto the ground. The flag fell out of its holder and smacked his head with a ‘thunk’ of the pole on him, and he had five swords around the pole in a circle like fashion. A grin starts to form on the pale girls lips as she liked the deafening silence that was around her from her enemy. She dropped the sword in her hand as she looked towards the hole in the wall. The faces of the warriors on the outside the village was priceless. Typically one doesn’t attack when the white flag was up, but here someone did.

“I am Saraphina Rose Zima! Queen of Hakobe Mountains, Guild Mistress of Errings Rising!” Sara shouts as her sword disappeared into thin air. The spell had ended for now. “You are committing grave crimes against my guild. And they are crimes that I cannot turn a blind eye towards! Those crimes are simply punishable by death! All of Moabay shall perish for the crimes of their leaders attempting to implement laws where they simply don’t mix!” She holds up her hand and wiggles her fingers a bit. The stone tower of the general before moved enough to expose his head, but kept a hold on his body. “She’s fucking psycho!” The general cries out. “Kill her! She doesn’t deserve to live! Her and her little clown!” Saraphina started giggling quietly under her breath, her eyes growing wide with excitement once again as she glanced towards Jester. She starts to stick her tongue out as her giggling started to get louder and louder. “I don’t deserve to live? I’m sorry… but you don’t get to decide that~!” She cackles now as she clenched her hand into a fist and the rocks simultaneously started to squeeze together to crush the general. He let up an ear piercing scream before cracks and squishy sounds were heard from him. Saraphina didn’t even flinch, or bat an eye towards the sounds. “I am Queen Saraphina! You will either bow before me and join me and my cause, or you simply become my enemy! There is no other options available to ANY of you!” She smirks to herself as she waits for them to make their move.

The rocks she had were floating behind her, waiting to be controlled to go after her enemies. It only took a minute, but the horn was sounded off once again, and a deep voice shouting ‘Charge!’ in the distance. They were to have their big fight now. These men were more well equipped with better armor and better weapons than the ones in the village. They were the ones doing the heavy lifting when taking over of the other villages and beating down those who tried to rise against. They were the stronger end of the army, heavy artillery, the best of the best. They were the dirt under Saraphina’s heel. Targets for her rocks to smash into. Tinmen to make rusty with her water. And the victims of her own armor. She cackles as she claps her hands a bit. “Jester, answer me this. What is it that boats sit on?” She questions before she throws her hand out and lets out a shout. “Aegir!” Tỳr let up a roar as he started charging after the men that were raising their shiny swords and shields and pouring through the hole in the village wall once again.

As Tỳr ran, water shot past him and smacked itself into four different men at the front, gripping them in the water and seeping itself in the armor to slow them down. “I think you’re being watered down~.” She giggles to the men as they try to shake the water out of their armors. She wiggles her fingers in a dance like motion, and the water starts to rise up and goes around their heads, keeping them from being able to breath air and having to hold their breath. Her purplish pink eyes seemed locked on with pure joy as she watched the men struggle to hold their breaths, eventually starting to drown in the bubble of water she had created around their heads. As soon as they no longer could keep their breaths, and finally had enough water in their lungs, she ripped the water out of their bodies. While Saraphina had played with the four men, Tỳr had gone after a few other men and was maiming them to shreds.

MP: 524.5-9=515.5/550
    Spells n things:
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (1276) 4899/8000 (8363/16000 total) WORDS
    TAG @Jester

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 2nd July 2019, 10:02 am

Jester would position himself a short distance behind his Queen, like an obedient servant, ready to obey his Queens commands. After all, he did not need to be the centre of attention, as long as he got to have his fun. He was more than happy to have all eyes on his Queenie. So instead he would watch quietly as the newest group of Soldiers arrived, appearing a little more fearsome than those whom they had just faced, Jester was keen to see how they would handle the situation. Would they attempt to negotiate, demand surrender, or would they go straight for a siege to reclaim the village? He would just hope that this new group of playthings would provide a little more entertainment than the original group of soldiers.

His golden eyes looked on in eager anticipation as one man quickly approaching, moving into the village through the hole made by bear-bear. He seemed to be holding a white flag, Jester blinked in surprise behind his mask, surrender? His eyes would narrow, his lips curling into a snarl. What a boring response that was! Attempting to achieve some sort of false peace with a flimsy white flag. No, no, no, that would not do, there was simply no way that Errings Rising would settle for peace, not when they so clearly refused to cooperate in the first place. Plus did they really have anything to offer the guild, because from what the clown had seen of this place, It really didn't seem to be the case. It would be more prudent to set the place ablaze as a message to all future neigh-sayers of Errings Rising. Fortunately, his Queen would not see the surrender as a suitable solution either. Because she would strike down the man with a swift merciless action, driving several of her swords into him before he even had time to react. It was a sight that would return the malevolent grin to the clown's lips. That was more like it, trust his Queenie to make it interesting again. It was for this reason, that the clown had no regrets in pledging himself to her. She would call out to them, stating her title and sentencing them of their crimes. A wondrous display of her power and self-assurance.

"Death to Moabay, Death to Moabay~" Jester chanted after his Queen's statement excitedly, eager to carry out the sentence she'd given. A man who appeared to be a general of some sort would call out to his men, shouting about killing his Queen and Jester too. Much like his Queen, he too would cackle maniacally at the pathetic threat on their lives. Jester knew full well what the risk of death felt like, and this was not it. He has seen their future, and it all ended in death. Today Errings Rising would leave Moabay with a victory, he was sure of it. The Circus mage would begin to dance on the spot, twirling excitedly, and in an elaborate manner. "Kill me, kill me, if you can. But you can't kill me, I'm the gingerbread man. Tehehehe~" He would spout poetically, as his Queen set about manipulating the earth in a fashion that would crush the general to death. The crushing of his body and the sounds of his screams an audible delight to his ears. The White Queen would make her final demand, but alas, the humans were simply too foolish. They would sound their horn and roar their orders. Rushing forward to attack. She would address the clown with a question, to which he would tilt her head, observing as she cast a new spell. Bear-bear would run past them to begin his own assault and following him was a mass wave of water. Jester, getting the joke, would burst into laughter once more. Dancing from foot to foot and clapping in amusement.

After a satisfactory amount of time, Jester would stop clapping and dancing quite abruptly, trying to figure out more way to make this fun. He would watch his queen, the way she toyed with the soldiers, the merciless way she ended their lives. Such a magnificent sight she was. An idea came to mind, and his lips curled into a devilish smirk. His Queenie had done so well to make things fun for him these days, he would surely treat her. All the while they got to enjoy their fun destroying the remainder of the men. He would move towards her, twirling around her in a graceful motion, before dropping down so that he could kneel before her. "My Gracious Queen, Would you care to accompany me, to the Moabay Ball?" The air around them would ripple as Jester's magic would activate. The surrounded area would change, and both themselves, the soldiers and Bear-Bear would now be inside a Giant Circus Tent. It was a grande space, the type that suggested it may have once been a place to host the greatest shows and grandest displays of performing arts. However still, the circus had a sense of morbidity to it. On the walls, one would find splatters of blood, and it had the air of death about it. Still, to the clown it's grandiosity would surely be enough for his Queen. She was, by no means, squeamish after all.

Jesters cards would vanish, a means to make room for a different spell and instead, his little Clown car would appear, whizzing around the inside of the tent. From its radio, it would blast music a sweet melody, much like an orchestra. Out of the car would climb clones of the clones, and for each clown appeared a Harlequin. They would move into pairs, and one by one begin to waltz around the tent. The soldiers would look around in a bewildered manner, confused by the sudden 'dance' they seemed to be situated.

Of course, they weren't just here to dance, and Jester's toys would make sure of that. As they waltz along, the clones would spin and twirl the Harlequins in such a way that would allow them to carve up the soldiers as they moved past. Expertly moving in synchronisation, they reflected Jester's own talents. Having spent many years learning to dance during his time at the Circus. The real clown would get to his knees, in a rare act of willingness to touch, Jester would extend his hand to the White Queen.

"Care to dance? My Queen."

WC: 1,077 | Jester's Total: 4,541 | Thread Total:  9,440 /16,000

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 31st August 2019, 9:07 pm

The White Queen
    After the white queens declaration that Moabay had committed crimes and were to be abolished, Jester would chant her words, grinning triumphantly as he boosted her ego quite a bit. The general guy she had captured at the beginning of this fight was honestly just stoking the fire for her. He had gotten to be rather annoying with his blabbering, so she felt the need to actually squish him. He actually served his purpose too, so it was okay. She grins as she glanced back towards Jester once again, and enjoyed his little dance and ‘poem’ he had going on. After her demand of joining her, or dying, the army chose death, and she found it quite delightful. Less people she had to worry about in the long run.

She was enjoying herself, letting her waters to drown those around her with grace and ease. She giggles as she let her fingers wiggle in their elegant dance. She heard Jester's laughing after he got her joke, and giggles rather delightfully as she enjoyed her joke as well. It probably wasn't that great compared to what others could do, but it was a delightful little joke to her regardless. She was enjoying her own little swirling dance as Jester came dancing around her. What on earthland could he be doing? She blinks in confusion before he kneeled before her. A grin formed on her face again as she listened to him, then looked around the area. The Moabay Ball? She observed the circus tent around them, honestly haven’t seen the inside of one before. You see, circus’ weren’t too big in Iceberg with how cold it was and all. That, and most people lived in little villages that circus’ weren’t heard of. She grins as she looks back to Jester.

“The Moabay Ball. It looks beautiful~!” She squeals happily as she clapped her hands together. Of course, this had to be an outdoors ball! One that didn’t require a building. And Jester made it look so… delicious with how it’ll mimic the soldiers around them when they were done with this group of rubbish. She spies the clown car and gasps happily as she hears the music and sees the clones and harlequins. Her typical white dress was currently strapless and sported a nice slit on one side to allow her to move much better. The dress was even fit for the occasion too, despite the blood on it already. At least others besides herself was going to enjoy this ball! Jesters’ sweet companions were also going to join in and have some fun and were seeming to start dancing themselves. As they danced, Jester had gotten down on his knee before her and held his hand up to her. Her cheeks turned to a bright red color as she looked down to his hand.

Honestly, she didn’t touch others much unless she was super happy about something, and she had noticed Jester didn’t seem to like others touching him much either. Now he was asking her to dance? What was going on through his mind. She had forgotten to move her fingers for a moment, the water splashing about on some of the soldiers. “I’ve never danced like this before.” She confessed to her favorite jester nervously as she bit her bottom lip. She gingerly grabs his hand and would let him lead her. She wiggled her fingers a little to get the water going once more. “Can you show me how to dance, Jester?” She giggles as she starts to smile wide now. She was eager to dance, and the blush wasn’t leaving her cheeks.

Týr didn’t pay his mistress any mind, and would go after soldier after soldier. He smacked his paw at them, letting the frost on his claws dig into the armor of his enemies. Saraphina was going to get rid of them, he might as well help her out and continue her bidding while she enjoyed herself. That, and this was his time to shine. Since coming under Saraphina’s care, he had calmed down, but fighting was in his core. He needed to let loose every now and then, and that was why the white queen brought him along sometimes, so he can devour people to his pleasure and maul them happily. Of course, he enjoyed being with Saraphina and being spoiled by her, it was much better than how it was at the North Pole with Santa Claus. Not nearly as much treats as he got now. He opened his maw on the head of a soldier, sending a loud snap and crunch of metal coming from him before he spat the decapitated head to the ground. He looked over back at Saraphina to see what his owner was doing now.

The white queen was seeming slightly nervous standing before Jester. She was unsure if she could even dance well with him. The most dancing she had ever done was her own little ditty where she would skip about and enjoy herself. Nothing serious like this music seemed to portray, or like how the other clowns and harlequins were doing. She was also trying to keep her fingers on one of her hands wiggling to control her magic. She didn’t want her water to go to waste here in this pathetic village. She needed to ruin these people and their stupid army to pieces after they’ve insulted her, and stopping for even a second would make her feel like she was letting them be able to shame her without issue. That wasn’t okay. Errings Rising needed justice for this Moabay Village’s insult of taking over countries. Then she glanced around. She still didn’t find the shiny treasure. Glancing to the back of the army, she noticed something large.

“Oh.” She starts to cackle a little as she leans into Jester some. “They have a cannon it seems!” She snorts and rolls her eyes. They thought a meer cannonball could harm her? Her?! Queen of Errings Rising?! A snort came from her as she was feeling a bit mighty about herself, and no longer thinking she would be nervous dancing with her jester. He’d lead her well. She should have faith in him like he seemed to have faith in her with her goals. Removing scum like this, and getting whatever she wanted. He hadn’t stopped her yet, so she shouldn’t stop him either. “I’ve heard before that the man is supposed to lead, yes?” She giggles as she was already letting her rocks move around above the group in a swirling motion. She had kept her purplish pink eyes on Jester, but she could feel the bit of fear coming off of some of the soldiers as they spotted the floating rocks. A grin was clearly on her face as she glanced away for just a moment to see this fear on them. Anyone who tried to come at the two while they prepared to dance would instantly be slammed down with one of her rocks, and if they tried to dodge, another came from the opposite side where they weren’t looking.

HP: 675/675
    MP: 515.5/550
    Notes and Enemies:
    @Jester
    (1188) 6087/8000 (‭10628‬/16000 total) words
    Job Link/Job Approval

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 20th October 2019, 8:36 am

Her reaction to the Moabay Ball was a fun one, she seemed to accept this little scenario the clown had come up with. Embracing the moment will ease and appreciating the layout he had created. The beautiful chaos of music, dancing, and slaughter. The soldiers, on the other hand, were confused, unsure of what to make of this situation. Some panicked attempted to flee the tent, some fight harder.  It didn't matter, either way, they were fated to die, either by his magic, her magic or from the powerful jaws of a polar bear. Their fate was most definitely sealed, although it had been the moment they had decided to take up arms against the clown and his Queen.

As Jester kneeled before the white-haired woman, his extended hand held out to her, awaiting her touch. This was indeed a rare moment for the clown, it wasn't that he hadn't allowed others to touch him before. There were certain circumstances where he had permitted it. However, this kind of touch was especially rare. Normally, he could only allow others to touch him when he wasn't himself, playing a role for the benefit of some agenda. The facade he put on seemed to allow him to guard against that instinct because it wasn't him they were touching, but his character. However this was different, here he was himself. His true self. Opening his touch to hers, there was almost a vulnerability to the action. Despite his calm, his heart raced in an almost fearful moment, he resisted the urge to yank his hand back, change his mind. But he couldn't, he wouldn't allow himself such a folly. No,  because she had earned this. Ever since he had met her, his Queenie had delivered to him his every wish. Any desire for chaos or mayhem, she had orchestrated perfectly, entertaining him to no end and provided him with satisfaction in the clown that only true suffering could supply. She understood his wants and she never failed to deliver. Not once.

Her delicate hand gently took his, accepting his dance. Her grip was soft, tender, not at all threatening, these powerful hands that had brutality wielded magic that slaughtered several seemed so fragile in his. He would rise up, his mask and top hat disappearing into thin air to reveal his usual features, flaming red hair, and symbol-bearing cheeks. He would step closer to her, for once the clown did not look deranged or volatile. In fact, he looked quite... normal. As his golden eyes looked down on her, he froze, feeling curious. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, perhaps not since... her. There were not similar, Queenie and Pebble. But rather completely different. Pebble much more childlike in his memory, still the feeling was nostalgic. There was something about the Queen that was changing in his mindset. What was this, Perhaps, Acceptance?

He heard her request, the question bringing him back to the moment and allowed him to pull himself out of his thoughts. Straightening up a little, he returned to his smooth collected demeanor, baring a row of white teeth and he smirked at her. "Yes, My Queen." He stepped toward her, closing the gap between them somewhat. The uncertainty was gone, she had touched him now, so a little more contact was okay, she wouldn't hurt him. Not like the others. At least this is what he reassured himself as he adjusted his stance. Her hand still in his, he would turn to look at it, lifting it up carefully, raising it so their interlocked hands were positioned parallel to his neck. His free hand took her other wrist, guiding her hand to his shoulder. He would then let go of her wrist and moving his hand under her arm and on her back, resting it there. At her cackle, he would reciprocate, "Maybe it shall provide a nice crescendo to our music," The harlequins and clones began to twirl outward, giving the pair some room. Some disappeared, moving outside of the tent, continuing there dance-attack combination. "Yes, Queenie." And with those words, he would begin to move, guiding her along. His skilled legs moving in perfect unison to the music, the classical rendition of the sweet sounds seemed to flow around them as they danced. He would twirl her across the room, confidently leading them into a waltz. All the while her magic and his would continue their havoc.

The Soldiers would surround the tent, attempting to shoot it down, but to no avail. They're weapons simply weren't strong enough to pierce it's exterior. Which each attempt, the Harlequins would appear behind each shooter, carving them up. Some of the shooters turned their bullets to a Harlequin, pouring their bullets into them. There was a violent sound of metal on metal as the Harlequins flesh cracked, chipping away of her of bodies to reveal an assortment of cogs and wirings. This would baffle the enemy, such technology standing before them, moving exactly as a human would but not a living being. And despite being near enough ripped apart, the robotic dolls would continue to push on. As long as they had function limbs, they would kill, kill under their master's command.

"They're not human! If we don't destroy them they just keep coming. Do we have any grenades or RPGs? Don't waste the cannon on them though, save that for the white witch and the psychotic clown that's with her! They're in that godforsaken circus tent, let's see if we can trap them inside it." The voice of a general barked. Jester tutted, the voice of the general was played inside the tent through what sounded like a speaker, although there wasn't one to be seen. This was so his Queenie could here the enemies plan, Jester tutted, "Such hopeful fools," He said, as he spun her, dipping her body into a graceful curve, before pulling her back to him and continued to dance with her around the tent. Which was sparse of living beings now,  "What say you Queenie, shall I let them into the Ball? I daresay they don't have a ticket." He would ask, his golden eyes exploring hers curiously.

WC: 1,037 | Jester's Total: 5,578 | Thread Total: 11,665 /16,000

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 6th July 2020, 8:37 pm

The White Queen
    Saraphina had paid no mind to the soldiers at first when the tent was first brought up and the ball was to begin for her. Because, in the beginning of this, nothing else mattered besides herself, and Jester, and the fact he asked her to the ball. Týr and his destruction was his own devices and enjoyment. He wouldn't bother them for the time being. Sara looked up to Jester as he stood before her, looking up at his face as it was bare, except for the marks on his cheeks, to her. Her cheeks were a nice and soft pink from embarrassment. That blush would only deepen the closer he got to her now. She allowed him to guide her to dance properly with him, letting him move her hands where they needed to. She was slightly startled by his hand touching her back as she had been distracted by where her hands had been placed.

Her surprise didn't last long as she distracted herself with other things, such as the canon. Of course her lovely jester would have a nice response to the canon. A crescendo. What a lovely word. Her eyes begun twinkling at that thought. After her final question, he begun to move, and she looked down to her feet, kind of, making sure she was able to move well with him. She wouldn't really say it aloud, but she was feeling a little terrified dancing with someone. She couldn't be made a fool to her partner! But she wouldn't deny Jester leading her. She at least tried her hardest to not step on his feet as she moved with Jester. If she did or not, she forced herself to not pay attention as she was wanting to wave her magic around a bit more.

Her eyes looked towards a section of the tent, where some noise was coming from on the outside. She was simply curious. What could all be going on outside the ball? But at the same time, she thought of how she needed to enjoy her first ball and not worry about the little things! She begun humming with the music. Enjoying herself like she thought she ought to. She listened as the general spoke, snickering to herself. They thought they could destroy her with a mere canon? If that was the strongest thing they had for her, then she was honestly just a little bit flattered for the thought. But she knew she was much more threatening than what that canon could provide.

A grin was forming across the face of the white haired queen already before jester spoke up. She gasped though as she was spun around and dipped, making her cheeks go nice and rosy once again as she looked to her dance partner. Her purplish pink eyes wide as she was pulled back to him once again. His question made her grin once again, showing her sharp teeth as she danced with him. “Let them in the Ball… Oh! A better idea… lets bring the Moabay Ball to them?! I’m sure they’d enjoy it. I just want to see what they have in store for me.” She was eager to see what happened now. The excitement taking over her nervousness of dancing with her delightful jester. Her eyes instantly went to the entrance of the tent and her ears seemed to perk up. Regardless of if the tent was removed, or if the soldiers came filing in as they pleased, Saraphina gasped in excitement.

“Welcome to the Moabay Ball!” She calls out in a shrill voice. “Dance! Dance to your heart's desires! Musicians! Play the music louder! Let the music riiiiing!” She leaned her head back as she said that, but then noticed some trying to aim weapons at her. She frowns at that. Here she was, being considerate to them… offering them a chance to dance with her and join her once more instead of beheading them, but they’re pointing their weapons at her once again. She continued to dance with Jester, pouting as she did so. “Am I such a bad queen that no one besides you wants to dance with me, my sweet Jester?” She leans her cheek on his chest as she was being a little dramatic with her voice. “Brunnhilde.” She mumbles as she briefly raises her left hand up in the air.

As she spoke the words, her white dress started to change. Up her arms, steel gauntlets formed to a black sleeve of a top before a gardbrace is formed on her shoulders. A matching steel chestplate forms over her chest- that looks like it has a sweetheart neckline on it- and a gorget over her chest and part of her neck, covering her guild mark as it formed there. Simple chains held the tassets to the queens hips as they hung over a black skirt with a red sash under the tassets. She gingerly set her hand back where it belonged, a little wobbly as her shoes had also changed a bit on her. “Brunnhilde decided she wanted to change my outfit she had for me.” She muses excitedly to Jester. To her, this was a delightful upgrade.

She looks over her shoulder and removes her hand from Jesters shoulder, holding her hand out as if she was holding something small and cylindrical. A moment later, a whip of fire forms from her hand and she snaps it back. Her eyes were lit up with joy as she had a smirk upon her lips. “Apologies my dear Jester, I must break from this dance to discipline the town of Moabay.” She says as she lashes the whip out and snaps it at some of the soldiers coming towards her. As soon as the whip came in contact with them, they felt a burning sensation and then started to scream in pain from the fire that appeared afterwards. She grinned ever so sweetly as she snaps her whip out once more and threw it at some more soldiers.

“I am Queen Saraphina. Queen of Errings Rising. Queen of Mount Hakobe! You shall bend your knees to me, or suffer the consequences!” She giggles ever so sweetly. Of course, this didn’t deter the soldiers much as they aimed their guns at their commanders call. A frown formed on the queens lips. This wasn’t fun anymore. She wanted this little town gone and off the map. Fast. She lashed out her whip some more, flicking it as hard as she can to cause the most damage to the pathetic losers who were before her. She wasn’t a weak queen. No one was allowed to go against her wishes.

Her whip made a loud snapping noise as she continued forward. Everything the whip touched, seem to set it aflame. The ground, the soldiers uniform things they wore, weapons, anything. If it were able to touched buildings, they were instantly set aflame as well. The flames weren’t small either. They grew fast in the matter of seconds, and spread fast. The soldiers began firing at her, throwing grenades at her, but her armor seemed to flicker flames as it was hit. A devilish grin formed on her face, and it only seemed to grow more crazed as she spotted the canon being aimed at her. “Foolish ants!” She cackles as she raises her other hand. Rocks flew after the canon, and not small rocks either. Rocks the size of Týr flew after the canon and the soldiers. She cackles happily as she watches the destruction before her. “Jester. I hereby proclaim that Moabay be burned to the ground. Leave not even ashes.” She says as she snaps her whip again at some soldiers. They were going to regret in Hel what they had done to cross her, the queen of Errings Rising. Valhalla wouldn’t even accept them. Too bad that they were worthy for Hel. She wished they’d go to purgatory or some other aimless place.
    HP: 810/810
    MP: 660/660
    Notes and Enemies:
    @Jester
    (1331) 7418 (12996/14000) words
    Dark S Rank Freeform/Page 6, Post n°128

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 13th August 2020, 6:33 pm

She was blushing. How curious.

Jester knew full well the implications of such a blush, he'd seen that tinge painted on cheeks of women before. Like the teen blonde who had toyed with over a decade ago, the beginning of his sinister repertoire. The game that pioneered the stretch of men and women who's cheeks would also blush for him unaware of the punishment they were about to endure. Perhaps it was because she didn't fall under that category that this didn't have the same affect as the others had on him. Usually, seeing such a blush had always disgusted him somewhat, the pitiful reflection of their sexual desires flaring up in the manner of rosy pigment. Disgusting little pigs, all of them. He had needed to hide this, acting the role of doting love interest, they had never picked up on the red-heads innate displeasure. But Queenie, well wasn't a pig, nor disgusting. No she was a game maker, and it seemed that to him the blush was acceptable. He didn't mind it, not from her.

Acceptance. Tolerance. Desensitization.

These were just some of the collage of words he could assign to explain this little adjustment to his internal response to the little physiological reaction that was blushing. Curious indeed. The dance itself was quite the picturesque little moment, were there a real human audience. They might have looked on at the eerily beautiful dance that commenced in the midst of battle, utterly bizarre yet somewhat magnificent. She was a little unsure of herself that much was noticeable from the moment she looked down at her own feet, carefully trying to avoid stepping on them. Still it did not hinder the show, if anything it added to it. A realism that made for an even more pleasant display. For a moment you could almost forget the chaos that surrounded the pair, and look upon them as a pair of normal people. Almost.

Regardless of how normal or not so normal the pair were. It was still quite the motion picture - Oh what wonderful reviews they would get! As the impending threat of the soldiers who seemed to offering them the excitement of a cannon show came to fruition. Queenie would answer Jester with a wide sharp-toothed grin, declaring that not only should they let them enjoy the ball, but they should bring the ball to them. Jester's own face split into an equally wide grin, his alight with madness as he relished in such an entire. Of course, it made perfect sense. Invite them to the ball, they could dance, laugh and the die. Marvellous! Exquisite! Magnifique!

He removed his hand for only a moment, snapping his fingers, his magic would release the binds on the tent. Causing the tent walls to fall, like the lowering of a curtain they would crumple artistically to the ground before disappearing completely. Revealing the soldiers to them and them to the soldiers. A sea of shocked faces, it would seemed that had no anticipated that the enemy would not only lower their wall of defence but reveal themselves so suddenly. It was not only what the soldiers would perceive to be an unnecessary risk, but it was made only more insane by the act that followed.

The Queenie would begin by welcoming them to the ball, shrilly she would cry, encouraging the festivities of the imaginary ball that the Errings Rising pair had manifested. Jester's clown car would blast the music louder, the harlequins and clones would dance with even more vigour and eccentricity. Performing twirls, leaps, flips and splits, because if there was going to be a show, it had to be; The Greatest show. Weapons would rise once more, trained on the two of them. Jester would chuckle softly, "Do not fret Queenie. You are a lioness. And a lioness does not concern herself with the opinions of the sheep. By today's dusk, they will have been nothing more than fodder, to feed the rise of Errings Rising and it's rule over the new empire. Your Empire."

His amber gaze would watch as she changed her attire, switching into a more battle-fitted attire. She looked positively menacing, but he expected nothing less from her. "Ravishing." He said silkily, another means to boost her. Boost her higher and higher, that was where she needed to be. On the highest pedestal, so he could witness her rule and the matter to which she crushed those who defied her like ants. Oh the games that lay ahead. As they separation, her would bow his head in understanding. That scene was done, now it was time for the finale.

With the powerful lashing of her whip, she would command the crowd. Demanding their subjugation, alas, the fools they did not listen. And so their fate was sealed, for a moment Jester would allow himself to watch it all unfolded. The manner to which his leader stormed towards the troops, relentless punishing them for the insubordination. The crack of her whip lighting up ever surface with flames, a fire which spread quickly across the surrounding area. Jester clapped enthusiastic, the reflection of amber and orange flickering across his eager eyes. Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! What an ending this way. And so as she made her finally declaration, Jester would spread out his palms, large rings manifested in his hands. These rings would light up into a vigorous flame, he would cross him arms over his chest. "And so it shall be." And with the swift outward swing of his arms, he would release the triad of flaming rings. To soar around the remainder of the soldiers, setting them alight. Their screams a perfect addition to the still blasting music of the clown car.

And following this, soon the entirety of Moabay would be set in flaming. Not a inch spared from the menacing flames that had been bestowed on them. It's thick white smoke rising high into the skies above, like a beacon of death. Signalling the world a truly horrifying message; Errings Rising was here.

END OF THREAD

WC: 1,012 needed | Jester's Total: 6,590 | Thread Total: 14,008 /14,000

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:27 am