Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver that Mail!

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Deliver that Mail! Empty Deliver that Mail!

Post by Mythal Ragnos 27th November 2018, 4:57 pm

Spoiler:

I've been out there and seen the things she's made

Coming back from the Ace of Spades was far less interesting than the trip to and during. Passing off the letter was about as exciting as handing over any piece of paper can be, a stark contrast to the adventure he had happened upon in the tombs. Old Gold Rodgers resting place had shown its dark, ominous mouth in the sand and the Fallen God Slayer had stumbled upon it and a trifecta of bandits trying to rob it. After making rather quick work of them, Mythal had taken the leather bag that contained the clothes and the random stone inside. He'd thought about selling the items it had contained for a small profit but upon entering the city, decided against it. After all, maybe he could do something with the clothes. Arcadia had mentioned using disguises when doing dark jobs after all.

As Mythal was strolling back into town, he spotted a man in a funny uniform essentially losing his mind. He was standing beside a truck that was ominously smoking and he looked quite distressed. Mythal did his best to turn his attention away, wanting nothing more than to ignore the situation and move forward. But as he heard the man grumble and complain, he sighed dramatically and finally turned to face him. "Hey pal, what seems to be the problem?"

"My mail truck! It's busted! I can't deliver the mail!" The man exclaimed, making it sound like a child had lost its life. Such a big deal out of mail.

"Better get to walkin' then," Mythal said, shrugging his shoulders at him.

"B-But there are twenty more houses and I've... I've been working all day," the man said with an actual pout.

Mythal was already regretting speaking up at this point and was thinking of simply dismissing him. But last thing he needed was this guy going around saying a member of Fairy Tail wasn't stopping to help when it was needed. More for the guild than for himself; joining the organization was already starting to cramp his style.

He sighed again and held out his hand. "Alright buddy, give me the letters. I'll go ahead and deliver the letters or whatever. You can just pay me for it. Call it a job."

"Oh, you're my savior!" The man was already shoving the pile of letters into Mythal's hand. After handing them off,  he patted his legs dramatically and ran his fingers into each pocket. "It seems uh... I only have this much jewel on me," he offered pitifully, holding out the small wad of cash.

Mythal groaned again as he looked at it. He had quite literally handled more menial tasks than this for more jewel. With a grumble he took the offered cash and pocketed it, staring at the man in annoyed disbelief. "Make sure you tell your bosses that Fairy Tail went outta its way to help you," he said pointedly.

"Of course, of course! Thank you so much for your kindness, sir!" The mail man thanked him eagerly, bowing his head and hands repeatedly.

"Kindness... great," Mythal grumbled as he trotted off.

Delivering letters; could he go back to the pirate tomb again?

Magnolia TownFairy Tail
    Let me tell you, they are fear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 6:47 pm