Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An odd tale, to be sure.

Host of the Word
    Host of the Word

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

An odd tale, to be sure. Empty An odd tale, to be sure.

Post by Host of the Word 4th September 2018, 9:07 am

Yet a true one, nonetheless. Greetings, I suppose should header this topic - to verb the noun. I created this account many years ago, March 11th, 2013, it would seem, but did nothing with it. From what little I can gather, I do believe a friend brought me along, invitation with all bells and whistles and silk ribbons. So long ago was this that certain I am he is no longer active here; likely he has not been for quite some time. I know not even the moniker by which he went.

I must have come here, intending to participate, but of little that I know of the stormy climate of those years, I most likely dropped it. I found my way back here out of simple curiosity. Couched away in some dark corner, I found an old email leaking whispers and secrets from a time beyond me. One email set off a search, and another, and another - until finally, I chanced upon the registration email from here. To get somewhat overly personal, I have a dissociative disorder. I do not remember much from my life past a certain point, and the year I touched down here is an almost utter nebulous blank. I would have equal chance remembering the Precambrian as I would that year.

At a glance, I spy activity, but I still must ask: Is this place much active? I do not write much anymore and have not for quite some time due to circumstances. What I have has been solo writing. Perhaps I will try in this little community. It's strange. There most certainly have been places where once laid far more footprints, hovels and fields lost to time, unavailable to me, but here is where I ended up. Road and waypoint lacking, of course, and this is all I'm left with, but even so, I feel oddly pulled to bother. Magnetized, if you will.

Hello. You may call me Rowa.
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

An odd tale, to be sure. Empty Re: An odd tale, to be sure.

Post by Cr1tikal 4th September 2018, 10:23 am

If you're looking for how active we are you can browse through and see the posting dates. That and the 99 hour list is accounts signed in during that time.

I'd say we're quite active.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An odd tale, to be sure. MQNhOUw

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 4th September 2018, 12:40 pm

An odd tale, to be sure. Tenor

Hello

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    An odd tale, to be sure. 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Post by Guest 5th September 2018, 11:45 am

An odd tale, to be sure. Giphy-downsized

Welcome~

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:21 am