Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Girls night in! [ Arcadia ]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Empty Girls night in! [ Arcadia ]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 19th August 2018, 1:41 pm

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes22Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes22Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes22

~Note pinned up in the guildhall~

Hey Arcadia,

I was wondering if you wanted to have some one on one time, just us girls. If so, why not come over to mine for a sleepover, I promise to make it super fun! My address is written on the other side of this note, hope to see you later!

Nessa.

~At Nessa's home~

Nessa sat in her living room, twiddling her thumbs. She had felt like she wanted to spend some time, with a girl, like a real girl. Not one of her crazy Valkyries, who only ever wanted to chat about inappropriate and wild subjects. Also lately she had noticed herself drawn to Arcadia, there was just something about her. Albeit a few years younger than her, Nessa couldn't help herself. The girl was so nice, Nessa felt like they were quickly becoming good friends. So the nineteen year old mage had done something she hadn't done in years. She had invited her over for a sleepover.  It had been at least three years since her last slumber party, all her friends were no longer in touch. Nessa felt like she really missed those memories, the girly fun she used to have. Also there was the fact she really wanted to get to know Arcadia more and to make her feel comfortable in the guild.

So had left her a note at the guildhall, and was now waiting at home. Sitting there as she remembered what she wrote, she wondered if she was being to forward with the girl. It wasn't that she was desperate for friends, when she joined Fairy Tail she accepted the possibility that she wouldn't fit in. It just so happened to be the opposite, all her guildmates were awesome. Besides although Aven was a riot to be with, there was just some things she couldn't quite share with him. Him being... a guy and all.

Her father peeked his head around the living room door, he looked her over and smiled. "You really need to relax Nessa, I'm sure your friend will come." He told her softly, she looked up at him, reflecting back his kind smile.

"I know Dad-" Suddenly she heard a noise, jumping up she sprinted past her father to the front door, her father chuckled at her enthusiasm. Reaching for the handle she yanked it open, a beaming smile on her face.

WC : 402

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av35Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av35Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av35

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  60582_s

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Empty Re: Girls night in! [ Arcadia ]

Post by SeaGlass 19th August 2018, 2:18 pm

Arcadia's deep green eyes sparkled after tearing down the note left by Nessa.  She couldn't remember  the last slumber party she'd been too. Had she even ever been to something like one? Even back in Dragnof, Arcadia had spent most of her time training with her foster mother. Her young mind began racing over everything she would need.  She was going to have to pack, but what to pack? And would it be rude to show up without some sort of gift? Realizing she could figure that all out while she was packing,  Arcadia hurried off back to Fairy Hills.

Arcadia was mildly proud of herself for not getting lost when she found Nessa's house without getting lost. Packing and getting the four strawberry mini cheesecakes had taken longer than she had planned as it was. She enddded up  packing her knap sack with her nightgown, a dress for the next day, and her new swim suit, just in case. She made especially sure to pack her brush and extr hair ribbons in case  Sebby happened to be there too.

Going up to the door, Acradia did her best to keep her box of mini cheesecakes safely balanced. Last thin she wanted to do was tip it too far, and smooth strawberries and frosting, so instead of knocking, she  gently kicked at the front door. She didn't dare use less than two hands to hold the bakery box.

Her deep green eyes got all starry again when the door opened and before she saw anyone else at home, Arcadia excitedly chirped, ”Nessa!! This is gonna be hella sweet! I don't know if I've ever been to one of these....”

The young slayer's voice trailed off when she took her first deep sniff, detecting people who smelled kinda like Nessa, but still strange. Her voice had softened considerably when she tried to finish, ”...before... so I brought some treats. I hope I brought enough.”

WC: 323
    Arcadia WC: 323/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 19th August 2018, 2:32 pm

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes22Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes22Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes22

Her eyes landed on the young girl in front of her, she couldn't help feeling excitement come over, she resisted the urge to throw her arms around the girl. She had shown up and Nessa couldn't be happier. "Hey Arcadia, I'm so glad you came, it sure is! Come in, come in!" She said pushing the door open wider, she looked down at the treats the girl had brought. Her eyes widening, "Oh wow you're so sweet, these look awesome. We'll have to enjoy them with some nice tea. Which reminds me, are you hungry, we have pizzas on in the oven." She told the girl, she figured a snack-type dish like that would go down a treat. Who didn't like pizza right?

She led the girl into her humble abode, the Lux household wasn't the most luxurious of homes, originally a small house that had lots of extensions built onto it. All mixed and matched to fit it where they could, after all they had to squeeze in four people. "Just so you know I live with my Dad, my Aunt and cousin. Although my aunts away working at the moment, so it's just my Dad and Edward. Oh and you know Sebastian and Arielle the fairy, they're up in my room at the moment." She told the young girl, and she closed the door behind her. As if on cue, her father peeked his head around the hallway door. The dark haired man came over, a warm welcoming smile on his face, as he looked at Arcadia. His eyes glanced over at Nessa, her father exuded a kind and soft energy. Fully aware from Nessa that Arcadia was somewhat shy around strangers He offered her a slight tilt of his head.

"Hello there Miss Arcadia, welcome to our humble home. My name is Richard Lux, and as your host for this evening. Should you need anything please don't be afraid to let me know." He told her politely, Nessa smiled, pleased he wasn't making this weird for her. Unlike how he had with Aven, whom he had thrown a bunch of riddles at for some reason.

WC: 359
    Total WC: 761 /8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av35Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av35Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av35

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 19th August 2018, 3:16 pm

The young slayer fell into ease with  Nessa's dad's friendly manner.  She lifted her green gaze up from the box of cheesecake to offer the kind man a smile, and polite bow. ”Thank you, Sir.  It's very nice to meet you. You have a very lovely home. It's so big. I promise to not turn any of it into an ice rink. Unless you think that would be an awesome idea too”

Arcadia smiled quite sincerely, even the smallest part of the house  large in comparison to what the young mage was used to. Though even she might change her opinion if she ever experienced how muc smaller it might seem after sharing the living space with others.

She inhaled deeply,  focusing on the pizzas in the oven.  “It even smells awesome with those pizzas in the oven.  Can almost taste them.” Her stomach gurgled a little, and she fella touch quieter again, “Sorry..  I guess they do smell pretty good..”

The young girl's excitement didn't take long to overpower her usual shy nature again, she began to explore, following her nose toward the smell of pizza, “Maybe I can drop these cakes off in the kitchen before  I drop other things off.” She glanced back over her shoulder to Nessa, “Can we brush Sebby? I brought extra ribbons just for him!”

WC: 222
    Arcadia WC: 545/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 19th August 2018, 3:47 pm

Richard Lux let out a deep hearty laugh at Arcadia’s comment, “I’m sure it would be awesome, but Antoinette may kill me if we ruin any of her hard-earned decor.” Nessa laughed,imagining what it might be like if her aunt came back to such a sight. Her Aunt was one of the nicest people she knew and yet when she was mad. Boy was it a scary sight.

Nessa looked over at Arcadia as she asked about dropping the things in the kitchen. ”Sure, it’s through here.” Leading her along the Hall, she opened the second door along into the kitchen. Taking a whiff of the pizza crisping up in the oven, it would be ready in abouy five minutes. It was pretty good timing. Richard followed them in, before speaking up.

“Why don’t you girls head upstairs, I’ll bring the pizza up when it’s ready.” Nessa looked over,

”Dad are you sure?” She asked, earning a smile and a nod. She beamed back, he knew full well how long it had been for her. He was doing his bit to make sure it went well, she would have to thank him properly later. ”In that case, come on Arcadia. I’ll sure you my room!” Turning, She took Arcadia by the hand and led up out the kitchen, back into the hallway and up the stairs. Before coming to a white door. In purple calligraphy the words ”Nessa’s room” written on it. She pushed it open, inside was a relatively average sized room. With white wallpaper patterned with silver and pink flowers. The floor covered with a light grey rug, all her furniture was made of painted white wood. From her wardrobe to her little vanity table, which also doubled as her writing desk. By the window was a single bed, with a purple duvet over it and pushed up next to it was a pre-prepared blow up mattress with a pink blanket and pillow set up. Say in the middle of Nessa bed were Sebastian and Arielle, who were casually chatting about magic.

”Hey guys, Arcadia’s here!” She told them both.

WC: 354
    Total : 1115 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av13Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av13Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av13

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 19th August 2018, 10:11 pm

Arcadia left her bakery box of strawberry cheesecake on the counter in the kitchen. ”We can have these after the pizza! There should be one for you too, Mister Lux.”  She bowed to the man too, ”And thank you, Sir. That'd be hella awesome of you.”

Only when she was at her most comfortable did some of her Dragnof slang slip out like that. She followed Nessa and nodded, “Yee, alright.” Arcadia smiled brightly seeing Sebastian and  Arielle up in Nessa's room. ”You've got a hella pretty room, biig si-.. Sorry.... Nessa.  Uhh. Maybe I'm still tryna work out how I should decorate my room at Fairy Hills.”

She smiled and waved to the exceed and fairy, setting her knapsack down on top of the pink blanket and inflated matress. She smiled brightly to Sebastian and Arielle, ”Hey Sebby! Hey Arielle! Ready to get hella hyphy?”

Taking a seat on Nessa's bed, after pulling out her brush and a couple hair ribbons from her knapsack. "I remembered my ribbons! Uhh.. but we can do that later. What should we do first?

WC: 181
    Arcadia WC: 726/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th August 2018, 1:55 am

The guys looked up from their conversation, Arielle offered Arcadia a bright smile, Sebastian gave her more of a polite nod. Clearly still unsure of what to expect from the boisterous little dragon slayer. "Hey there, Arcadia, bows huh?... sounds...awesome." Sebastian replied unenthusiastically, Nessa grinned. It was nothing less than he deserved in her eyes, plus despite his usual teasing nature. He couldn't quite bring himself to tease Arcadia, even the exceed thought she was too much of a sweetheart to antagonise.

Nessa approached her bed and sat down next to Arcadia, the exceed and the fairy sat in the space between them. She smiled, "Well firstly, I wanted to ask how you're doing? Are you settling in at Fairy Tail ok?" She asked, deciding it would be a good chance for her to check in on how the girl was doing. Joining a guild could be both daunting and overwhelming, "How are you finding the jobs?"  Plus there was the great deal of work that suddenly came with it, it was great but also a little exhausting. She wanted to make sure the girl wasn't over-doing it, a bit like she had in the beginning. Nessa know realised, she couldn't taken her time with things a little more. Instead of going full-throttle when she first got her guild mark. Everything was becoming a blur and it was nice to take a pause to just live in the moment. Hence why she wasn't out on a job tonight but spending time with a fellow guild member.

WC: 257
    Total : 1372 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av13Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av13Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av13

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 20th August 2018, 1:11 pm

Arcadia began to brush out Sebastion's fur, absently itching behind and around his ears. For the moment that was enough to keep her hands busy, while she thought over and answered Nessa's question. Arcadia didn't have just one answer for it, so she'd try to put as many of them together as she could.  She brushing over Sebby all the while. The young slayer even had a toy-sized brush to lend Arielle, ”You can help me brush the kitty, if you want.  My friend Sofie let me borrow it.”

She continued to carefully brush out and pet the exceed, and smiled to Nessa, ”I love it! I'm hella juiced to have my own place at Fairy Hills. Haven't really had one since I woke up from Dragnof. I'm still finna meet or know more of the other members better. That part's stiill kinda scary.”

Her Dragnof accent crept out a little thicker as she went on, which in another world might be best described as California surfer girl but more subtle. "Mostly been doin' jobs on my own, so far. Some of them, you don't havta look for, they find you. Like a week or two ago, I went out to the East Forest for a little walk and fresh air, and I ran into a small group of kids all about a year or two younger than me. Sofie is one of them. I didn't really think of it as a job when they asked if I wanted to play tag. Maybe their parents thought so, 'cuz just a couple days ago they roped me into going with them to get iLacs."

"They let my new friends go just because I'm a guild wizard, so that was kinda sweet. The train rode there though... ugh. Hella sketch. I think the worst part of any job I've taken so far hasta be the train rides for any work outside of Magnolia.  It don't agree with my stomach at ALL. That's why I think my favorite job, so far, was helping out at a potion shop here in Magnolia. Crazy fun! No train! And I worked out a formula for a floating potion... even if I also discovered mixing in the key ingredient too fast creates a large explosion that turns everything not covered up to shades of sparkly pink. EVERYTHING."

Arcadia finished up brushing Sebby and tied a pretty purple bow around his tail and three smaller bows into tufts of fur she had gathered between his ears.  She kissed Sebastion's adorable little forehead. "Yer SO kyooot!"

WC: 427
    Arcadia WC: 1153/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 21st August 2018, 7:51 am

Arielle took the miniature brush happily and joined in the grooming of the exceed, At first Sebastian looked displeased but he sound melted into it. Relaxing into the sensation, it had to be quite soothing having your hair brushed. She used to love it when he mum brushed hers, he two of them nattering away about this and that.

Nessa listened as Arcadia began to talk about her experiences in the guild so far, smiling along. It seemed the girl had settled into her role well, she was pleased. It seemed that Nessa needn't worry so much, the girl was more than capable of looking after herself. "I'm glad you've settled in." She told the younger girl, "When I first joined, I kinda rushed into things a bit too fast and really overworked myself. I even took a job facing a bunch of bandits on my own, it was pretty tough. I find working together with my guildmates much easier, just make sure you don't take up too much on your own. We're always happy to help." She advised, watching with an amused look as Sebastian was adorned with a pretty pink bow.

Sebastian looked back at it, his expression turned from satisfied and relaxed to slightly displeasure. He seemed to want to protest but as Arcadia pulled him in and kissed his forehead, the exceed melted. Sighing with resignation, "Do you have anything in blue perhaps?" He asked, Nessa snickered, yeah, cause that'll make it more masculine. She thought. There was a light knock on the door, Nessa hopped of the bed, and opened the door. Revealing her father standing there, with a tray with two plates, on top of each a pizza. One just cheese and One pepperoni. Nessa hadn't been sure what Arcadia would like so she had done one of each, personally she preferred a Hawaiian. But it was rare that someone liked pineapple on pizza. Richard came forward and laid the pizza down, putting down some napkins next to the tray, Nessa give him a little side hug. "Thanks Dad" She said, he squeezed her back before turning and leaving them to it.  Nessa looked up at Arcadia, "Dig in!" She said happily, grabbing a napkin and a slice of cheese pizza.

WC: 379
    Total : 1752 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Seb26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Seb26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Seb26

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 21st August 2018, 11:01 am

Arcadia gently squeezed  Sebastion. ”Hmm, let me see. I should have some light frosty blue ones. That is my favorite color.” She left the exceed's hair care to Arielle, slipping off of the bed to search back through her knapsack.

Conversationally she drifted back to something she was reminded of listening to Nessa's own first experiences in Fairy Tail. ”Maybe I shoulda asked you or someone to go with me when I went to get my passport. Before I got it, I had no real legal proof of who I am. Pretty sure all that disappeared with Dragnof. So getting something that says I'm me, plus the idea of being able to go visit so many wonderful new places  made it seem like a no brainer/

The young slayer's voice lost most of  its Dragnof accent, suddenly going soft again. She briefly ceased her search for blue ribbon and gazed down, lightly blushing before admitting, ”It took me three days  to find a way through the crowds that gathered every day into that line. Kind of wish it was bandits there.  Then I could of focused more on kicking their butts then on how many people there were.”

A small hint of  light blue in her knapsack caught her eye, and she quietly pulled the sky blue ribbons on out. Focusing back on replacing the ribbons around Sebby's tail and in his fur helped the young slayer push aside embarrassment.  Her voice regaining normal volume and some of her accent, “Hm you look hella kyoot in blue too, Sebby.”

The scent of  fresh pizza and sound of approaching footsteps perked her attention. Giving Sebby one more kiss on the forehead, she put away the brushes for now. Arcadia held her hands in excited fists just under her chin, and couldn't help hopping a little too. She bowed and nodded fervently as she echoed Nessa's gratitude, Yeah! Thank you, Mister Lux!”

After double checking each pizza for any sign of olives or mushrooms, she dug right in as invited. Arcadia took one slice of each, sandwiching them topping-sides together.. ”Also thank you for not using olives or mushrooms. Anything but those are alright. There's something...them....they're just gross!”

The words Arcadia couldn't put her finger on was texture. Something about the texture of both mushrooms and olives made her reflexively gag every single time. Rather than dwelling on how to explain it, she tore into her sandwiched slices. Arcadia might be the shortest human member of Fairy Tail, but there was nothing petite or particularly lady-like about how she scarfed her pizza.

WC: 430
    Arcadia WC: 1583/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 21st August 2018, 12:09 pm

Dragnof, there was that word. Nessa wondered what it meant to the girl, where it was. She didn't know much about the world and where it's people stemmed from. But from what she could gage from Arcadia's world was that her home had been lost. Nessa felt a pang of sympathy for the girl, she had already deduced the girl had lost her family to, her mother was it? Like Nessa. It had to be hard, Nessa felt lucky, she still had so many family to come home to.

Sebastian swished his newly dressed tail back and forth, admiringly the ribbon. He offered a shrug, then settled back down in Arcadia's lap, "It's fine, I suppose." He said, Nessa smiled at the sight. It seemed even the Exceed had warmed to the girl. Arielle flew up and sat himself on Nessa's shoulder. Nessa bit into her slice of cheese pizza, making a little 'mmm' sound and she enjoyed it's cheesy goodness. Breaking off a piece she offered it to the fairy on her shoulder. He took it in his tiny hands and began chewing on it. Arielle rarely ate human food, but occasionally he would sample the stuff. Nessa knew from experience that Pizza was on his 'willing to eat' list.

She swallowed her bite, "I'm glad you like it," She said, pleased she had made a good choice in dinner options. She wasn't especially fussy herself, there wasn't much she didn't like. Except Brussel sprouts, she hated those. But they only ever appeared during the Christmas period, so she didn't have to face them very often. She proceeded to make her way through the pizza, being sure to leave plenty extra for Arcadia. From the looks of it, the girl had a good appetite. 

WC: 297
    Total : 2048 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Seb26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Seb26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Seb26

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 21st August 2018, 2:54 pm

Between bites of pizza,  Arcadia promised to Sebastion, ”You can brush and put ribbons in my hair next.. Or maybe Nessa's hair, if she'd rather go first. Or  maybe we can tell ghost stories  or games instead. I love games!”

Arcadia was not aware if she was volunteering herself and big sister for revenge of the Exceed or not. The slayer was still excitable enough that she couldn't choose between the various ideas in her head.  For the moment, she settled enough to finish her pizza first.

She broke off pieces of pizza for Sebastion too, if the exceed would take them. Arcadia slowed down to one slice at a time after her first two sandwiched ones. "So good. Might havta wait until just before bedtime for cheesecake. Or it could be breakfast!"

The young slayer's racing mind kept on racing, and so did her normally quiet speech along with it, "Hair makeovers still do sound fun, but it'd also be hella fun to hear new ghost stories, but Sofie also told me about some game called Truth or Dare. She didn't explain how you keep track of who wins though." She finally slowed down when a mischievous grin spread across her face. "Gui-hee.  I don't think there's a game I can't learn how to win."

WC: 216
    Arcadia WC: 1799/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 23rd August 2018, 2:17 am

Nessa finished off her last piece of pizza, that had definitely been a good call on dinner. She would need a little break before trying the cheesecake, but they would go down really nice with a pot of tea. Nessa stood up and walked over to her vanity table, opening the drawer she collected a few things. Some make-up wipes, her own hair brush and comb, and a trinket box. Heading back to the bed, she started by opening up the wipes and using them to clean her hands of any flour and oil from the pizza. Then she moved behind Arcadia, "I wouldn't trust Sebastian with my hair or yours, I'll do it." She told the younger girl, earning herself an eye roll from the Exceed. Sebastian accepted the pizza from Arcadia, rolling onto his back, her began to dangling it above his mouth, taking small bites.

Nessa began to comb her brush through Arcadia's hair, smiling as she watched it smooth out under her brush. She hooked her thumb underneath, collecting it all in her palm, "You've really got lovely hair you know," She told the girl, admiring the golden silkiness in her hands. She lifted up to the top of the girls head, being careful not to pull too hard. She began to tie and loop the hair in a technique she had learned a few years ago, back when her friends still came over.

Her face paled slightly at the second mention of ghost stories, she really didn't want that. She hated ghost stories of course, a certain individual knew that. A mischievous glint in his eye, Sebastian smirked, sitting up. "Ghost stories huh? Do you know any interesting ones Arcadia? We love a good ghost story." From behind Arcadia Nessa shot him a look. "O-or we could talk about something else? like our favourite books? or boys?" She suggested, desperately trying to change the subject as she continued to work on Arcadia's hair.

WC: 329
    Total : 2377 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av26

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 23rd August 2018, 6:12 pm

Smiling softly and giggling, Arcadia did her best to hold her head still for Nessa. "Thanks.. though I think yours is prettier. I got this one lick of hair that always stands up on its own, no matter what I do."

She briefly turned her smile to Sebastion, still trying not to tilt her head too much from bog sister's hard work. "Oh... uh I can probably remember a couple." Arcadia paused, her train of thought mingling ghost stories with one of Nessa's suggested change of topic, if only because brought mind the first ghost story she could think of. It also briefly brought a slight blush to her cheeks.  

"Boys, huh? I think Aven is the only guy I really know. He's pretty cute. The other guys still around the guild, I've only seen in passing.  And Kei and Jimbo aren't in the guild.. also both them kinda like Sakura.  Besides they're both just kids."

"As for Aven, the more I think about it, the more he kinda reminds me of my brother.  My human brother.  Actually, you both kinda remind me of my human big brother and sister. Least from what I can remember of them. So I hope you both can forgive me if I slip and call you bog sister or brother sometimes.  Dragons killed them and the rest of my village when I was REALLY little, so I don't remember much."

Arcadia dabbed at her now misty green eyes, but also smiled, "That's how I ended up with such an awesome dragon for a mom. She was fighting the dragons that did it. Anyway... can't be sure, but I think it was my human brother who told me the ghost story of Bloody Mary. Supposedly if you spun around in front of a mirror, and said her name three times she's jump out of the reflection and get you! That made me scared of mirrors for a long time! But when I was older and first learning magic from Khione Glacier, I tried it. It just made me dizzy. There was Bloody Mary after all.  Silly brother.  And I even thought I'd be a big hero, ending a scary thing like that once and for all with my new dragon magic."

"What about you, big sister? Are there any boys you like? The only boy I ever like-liked was Nigel. He was this duper cute son of a merchant back in Dragnof."

WC: 407
    Arcadia WC: 2206/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 24th August 2018, 4:42 am

Nessa reached forward, twiddling the flick of hair that always stuck out that Arcadia mentioned. "I mean, I have some super-hold hairspray that might do the trick but it'd seemed a waste to do that unless we were heading out for a party or ball. I think it's cute to be honest." She told the girl honestly, it was just part of who Arcadia was. A complete package of cuteness. She finished pinning the girls hair into place, having set it into a bow-style bun on top of the girls head. "Take a look! It looks so nice on you." She told the younger mage, pointing at the Vanity table which had a round mirror with lights circling it. If you approached stood in front of it, the lights flicked on for you automatically.

Nessa paused in thought when Arcadia mentioned Aven, tilting her head in thought. She had never really thought of him like that, "I suppose he is handsome huh?" She said wondering if Arcadia liked him, only for her to proceed to tell her that she saw him as a brother. Nessa wondered about that, she couldn't see him as a brother either. They just were a little different, she couldn't really place her finger on it, all she could label it as was best friends.

Nessa listened, her eyes grew slightly sad at Arcadia's story about her family being killed by dragons, that had to be a horrific thing for such a girl to go through. Especially at such a young age, Nessa had lost her mother so she knew how it felt to lose someone you love. But to loose them all, "Your so strong you know that, to go through what you went through and still come out the other side intact." She reached over and squeezed the girls hand, "I bet your family would be so proud of you, I know I am. I'm glad you want to call me big sister, I'll do my best as your big sis not to let you down okay?" She told the girl softly.

The sweet moment, was soon torn apart as Arcadia began to tell a ghost story. Oh god no... Nessa thought, but she couldn't bring herself to stop the girl. Nessa paled nervously, glancing over at her mirror, she felt a chill run down her spine. Bloody Mary, a woman in your mirror. She had heard that story before, Sebastian snickered. "I heard about her, maybe she just didn't want to come out for you cause you were too strong. I heard she likes to take her victims by surprise, isn't that right Nessa. I hear she'll appeared in your mirror when you're least expected it, reach out and drag you inside, straight to the depths of he-" The cat was cut off by a pillow smacking him around the face, knocking him flying off the bed. Nessa sat there, pillow in hand. Whilst Arielle rolled off her shoulder, landing on the bed, laughing hysterically. Now practically paper-white, it was clear to see Nessa was shaken by the tale. Nessa and ghost stories just didn't mix, as for the mirror, she would have to cover that thing up tonight. Probably for the next week or two.

"That's enough about Bloody Mary huh, like Arcadia says, she doesn't exist." She said, settling back onto the bed. Sebastian sat up from the floor, his expression a little sour. Nessa looked back at Arcadia, she placed the pillow in her lap. Thinking about her question, "I mean, I only really spend me time with Aven, and we're best friends so." She told the girl, plus Nessa genuinely didn't think that Aven could see her that way. He was such a gentleman, and it wasn't like he ever flirted with her. If he liked her, she would know it right? She bit her lip, "There is one guy, I mean. I wouldn't say I like him but, my god Arcadia he's so hot," She blushed, "I'm not sure if you've met him yet but he's in our guild, his name is Markus. He's got dark hair and dark eyes, and he's all...mysterious you know. And, well, do you wanna know a secret?" She asked, it felt good to admit it to someone. It wasn't like she could talk to Aven, or her Dad about these things. Plus her Aunt would overreact and drag her off so she could meet him. She felt like she could trust Arcadia. 

WC: 751
    Total WC: 3128 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av26Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Av26

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 24th August 2018, 12:11 pm

Arcadia got up and strode half way to the vanity mirror, doing a little twirl to admire how her new updo looked in the reflection. She giggled softly, loving it. The slayer turned her head this way and that.  "Hella sweet. This is a very cute bun, but with the right glasses I'd look super serious." She circled both her thumbs and forefingers together, and brought them up to her eyes to mimic glasses,  her tone of voice lowered with it, "Serious Arcadia."

Turning back to Nessa and the others, she laughed to see Sebby meet Nessa's pillow. Though belatedly seeing how shook big sister seemed to be, Arcadia felt bad for her part in it. Returning to the bed, she settled on the side again. She gently pet around Sebby's ears, while listening to big sister.

Part way through she plucked her brush back up, cleaning it of Sebastion's fur.  It was clean and had begun brushing out the older girl's lovely hair by the time Nessa professed the hotness of one, Markus. Arcadia blushed a little herself, trying to connect big sister's description to a face she knew.  Try as she might, she couldn't fit a face to the dark and mysterious Adonis in her imagination. She shook her head and kept brushing out Nessa's hair. "I think I'd remember meeting someone like that. Sounds hella dreamy though."

She set her brush aside, solemnly holding up her left hand and forearm"I love secrets! And I swear on my honor as a Fairy Tail wizard never to tell yours. But first... I'm sorry, big sister."

Arcadia held up her hands and closed her deep green eyes as she was enveloped in an aura of icy mist.  The spell she was concentrating on would give a brief bracing chill, but also offer a taste of an ancient glacier's resistance to physical harm. After casting her protection spell on Nessa, the mist faded and she briefly squeezed a big hug from behind, "Ghost stories are no fun if you don't get to scare me back. And no one get us while we're all here together."

She shifted to sit on knees on the bed's edge, and began to weave Nessa's hair, gently gathering and separating the platinum strands to form the left-side braid.  "So, is this secret about Markus?"

WC: 389
    Arcadia WC: 2595

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don't mind me. *^.^* Just practicing my spell maths)

Magic Power: 270

Ice Dragon's Durability of the Glacier: 4 post cooldown remaining

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 25th August 2018, 9:13 am

When Arcadia looked at her hairdo and seemed pleased with it, Nessa felt glad, she giggled as the there jested about being serious with her fake-hand glasses. Sebastian had slowly clambered back onto the bed, clearly sulking he allowed himself to be petted by Arcadia. Not that he wouldn't have resisted anyway.

Nessa relaxed as Arcadia began brushing her hair, it was a nice feeling having her hair brushed by someone else. As the younger girl promised to keep a secret, Nessa grinned. The secret had a few details she knew weren't appropriate to share with someone as young as Arcadia but if she summarised it that would be okay. She felt excitement grow within her, however before she could tell it. She felt Arcadia magic coating her, it was cool and gentle. It felt protective. She smiled, normally Ice magic was the most harmful for her, but this had no harmful intent. Arcadia was trying to make her feel safe, and that was sweet. "Thank you." She told her softly.

She took a breath as the girl asked if it was about him, playing with her purple pyjamas as she began to speak, "Yeah it is. Well you see, we did this job right and afterwards we got to talking and … we sort of... kissed." She told the girl, biting her lip. It was a little fuzzy in her mind but she was sure it had happened. She couldn't get the moment out her head. It was the first time she had actually told another person about it, she hadn't even mentioned it to her Valkyries, cause she knew exactly how they'd react. But she could trust Arcadia and it was nice to get it off her chest, to tell someone else. "But we're not dating or anything. Turns out he can't date, something about emotions being dangerous with his magic." She explained to the younger girl, was it frustrating? A little. Not that she wanted to date anyone, but the option would have been nice at least.

WC: 341
    Total WC: 3469 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes27Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes27Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes27

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 26th August 2018, 1:20 am

She finished off  braiding the left side of Nessa's hair, rolling the braid up into a bun on the top left side  of big sister's head.  Arcadia listened intently, nodding thoughtfully as she did. She thought to herself briefly before commenting. Her hands kept up their work of weaving through big sister's soft tresses.  The young slayer decided to admit a little secret of her own, not wanting Nessa to think she was just a kid.. She flushed for a moment before admitting, perhaps talking a little too fast, I kissed a boy too.... once. Nigel.”

She turned her deep green eyes away for a moment before she continued her little story, believing what she had to say about Markus would have more credibility that way. It was at a royal ball the queen had put on. All the kingdom's dragon slayers and some  of its wealthiest merchants were invited along with the nobles. My first and only kiss... but it didn't start anything serious with us either. Anyway..what I mean is, if Markus is anything like Nigel was after the ball, then he just said all that stuff  'cuz he's just too afraid. If that's so,  then it's his loss, and he doesn't deserve you, big sister Now matter how dreamy and mysterious he is.  Besides that stuff might nice, but it's not that important...is it?”

Arcadia's attempt at sisterly advice went off on a more uncertain note than she had meant to, as she ended up being the one asking Nessa. Her own thoughts  going back over what might've beens. Centuries long hibernation will do that.

She shook said doubts off and finished braiding the older girl's hair on the right side. The slayer rolled that braid up into matching bun on the side opposite the first. (Braided Double Bun) ”All done. I hope that's half as pretty as what did for me. Mm let me get my pajamas on and I  can get a picture of how pretty we are on my new iLacrima! Especially Sebby!”

Slipping off the bed, she hurried over to her knapsack on the inflated mattress. Not really thinking of Sebastion and Arielle as guys, she quickly switched into her pink summer nightgown by the mattress. She did make certain not to ruin Nessa's hard work on her bow-style bun. Arcadia also made sure not to forget the sky blue iLac she had gotten not too long ago. From it dangled a little kitty charm that looked remarkably like Sebastian. She offered an identical little Sebby-like charm to Nessa, They had the cutest kitty charms when I went with  some of my friends to that.. Neutral Grounds... weird name.. so we each could get one of these. They had kitties that looked just like Sebby!, so I got one and I got you one too, big sister! You can put them on anything, not just these communication lacrima.”

Settling back on the bedside next to Nessa, Arcadia tried to frame a group selfie on her iLac, ”Everybody say, 'Fairy Tail!'”

WC: 507
    Arcadia WC: 3102/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 26th August 2018, 9:12 am

Nessa sat there enjoying the feeling of Arcadia playing with her hair, this was nice, she genuinely felt like they were bonding and becoming closer. It had been along time since her last girl friend had paid a visit, they had all just... stopped. Stopped talking to her, stopped interacting with her. It had just ended, because of Rex. But that was another story, another painful tale she didn't want to think about right now. Right now, she needed to enjoy her time with Arcadia. When Arcadia admitted to Nessa that she too had kissed about, Nessa let out an excited little squeal. Clapping her hands together, "Oh my, tell me more!" She told the girl eagerly. Nessa listened as the girl began to go into detail about the experience, hanging on every word. Smiling as she listened, then Arcadia went on to tell the girl her opinion on Markus's behaviour, considering her words. Was Markus just using that as an excuse? She wasn't sure, she thought he genuinely meant it. His magic was unstable and therefore to control it he needed to stay calm, if he didn't stay calm, he would lose control. That was what he had told her anyone, people could die if he loved so, she just had to accept that right?

"I mean, I don't know, It's fine. I don't need a boyfriend right now? My life is fine just as it is." She told the girl, plus she didn't know if she was emotionally ready for such a commitment. Especially after Rex, there was almost like a wall in front of her, stopping her from thinking that way. She could fancy a guy, she could think their hot but date one. That was... too much. When Arcadia was done styling Nessa's hair, Nessa lifted herself off the bed and took a hesitant look in the mirror. No bloody mary, just her with a very cute hairstyle. She smiled, "I love it!" She told the younger mage, spinning round and running back over to the bed. She beamed at Arcadia suggestion, setting herself up on the bed. She took the little charm from the girl, her face lighting when the girl offered her a little grey kitty charm. She was only proving to be more of a sweetie as the night went on. "Thank you, that's so sweet of you." She told the girl, "I'm gonna have to get one of these!" She said posing in front of the iLac camera with a bright smile. "Fairy Tail!" She said with a giggle.

WC: 427
    Total : 3896 / 8000

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes27Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes27Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes27

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 26th August 2018, 2:32 pm

Holding her iLac out at arm's length, Arcadia framed the picture so Nessa  framed the left side and herself framed the right with Arielle and Sebastian in between. Poor Sebby and his ribbons shared  soon after with a couple of her young friends, the same ones she went to get her iLac with.

Arcadia giggled and slipped over to the air mattress and her knapsack to tuck her iLac away, ”They are pretty sweet. The train ride there is horribly long. Or maybe that was just me.”

Plopping back on the edge of the bed, she  absently returned to petting Sebastian, which the slayer found relaxing. Smiling to the Exceed and fairy, and back up to Nessa, ”Thaks for having me over, big sister.” A beat later she considered, ”Do you think it's time for tea and cheesecake?”

WC: 139
    Arcadia WC: 3241/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 27th August 2018, 5:24 am

Nessa looked over Arcadia's shoulder to look at the photo, smiling, "Oh, I love it, you'll have to get me a copy of that." She said happily, deciding it would look nice frame on her wall. She looked over at the wall across the room, where the photos of her and her old friends were. She sighed, maybe I should take them down... She thought, they weren't exactly around anymore.

She heard Arcadia thanking her for inviting her, looking back at the younger mage with a soft smile. Arcadia was completely different from the friends she used to have, much more sweet and kind, less concerned with the trivialities of being what others would consider 'higher class' and 'popular'. This girl just like to live in the moment and have fun, and that made a nice change for Nessa.

"Cake sounds fab! Hold on, I'll go fetch it." Picking up the empty plates that had held the pizza, she left the room. Leaving Arcadia with Sebastian and Arielle, as she made her way downstairs. She set about making some tea, her dad coming out to help her. Up in the room, Arielle fluttered in front of Arcadia, landing softly on the space of the bed in front of her. "Thank you for being Miss Nessa's friend Miss Arcadia, it has been a long time since Miss Nessa had a friend like you." Sebastian made a scoffing sound.

"More like first time, you heard what Antoinette said about the friends she used to have, bunch of backstabbing let-downs. Didn't deserve to have Nessa in their lives for the way they treated her."  He said, his voice bitter, his true care for Nessa showing for once. Arielle nodded,

"Indeed, our Miss will not say, but she is very sad deep down. Very lonely." Arielle told the young girl. "Please do not abandon our Miss, she cares for you greatly Miss Arcadia." The fairy continued.

After a very moments, Nessa returned with a tray full of the cheesecake that Arcadia had brought, and a pout of tea. "Who wans caaaake?" She asked in a sing song voice. "I left some downstairs for my Dad and my cousin, I hope that's alright." She added.

WC: 372
    Total WC: 4268 / 8000

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 27th August 2018, 7:57 pm

Arcadia got up from the bed while Nessa collected the plates, and retrieved her iLac once more. She returned to the bedside, bringing up an app to send the group selfie photo off to be printed. All she had to do was register an account. She paused, this was going to take a little longer than she thought.

With Arielle landing down in front of her, Arcadia smiled and laid her phone lacrima down in her lap. She smiled to the fairy's kind words, but her heart sank at the idea that her big sister, someone looked up too all the longer she had known her,  could ever feel so low that way. She bit her lip,  and a moment later she was smiling. Dragon wings made of pure white hoarfrost grew and spread from the young girl's back. ”As long as she has the Fairy Wing Legion.. that's us three, then she won't ever have to feel that way again. Because I know I'm much happier since I met everyone at Fairy tail, but especially  since I met big sister. I never thought I'd have family again. Makes me feel extra lucky 'cuz peoples rarely get two chances, let alone three.

Arcadia allowed her wings of hoarfrost to sublimate into nothing, the wings slowly disappearing into a thin frosty mist.  Her deep green eyes tearing, “My magic means I will become a dragon one day. A couple dragon slayers back in Dragnof did....even one named Acnologia. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a hero of Dragnof just like him. Since the day he betrayed my mother and me because he couldn't handle it, I..I don't think I fear anything more than growing up to be just like him.”

The young slayer wipes her eyes dry on the back of one hand, gaining a warm smile, ”I know with people like big sister around me, I won't be so weak as Acnologia was and give in to destruction the way he did. I won't be abandoning anyone.”

She gave both Arielle and Sebby each a hug, careful not to hug the small critters too hard.  Picking up her iLac from her lap. Arcadia smiled excitedly again when Nessa came back up with the cheesecake and tea. The young slayer cheered to the same sing song tune back,”I do! I do!  Arcadia giggled and nodded happily, ”That's good. I was hoping I brought enough for them too.”

Arcadia finished registering with the app, and imported the photo. Sending it off to be printed was pretty quick after that. She set the iLacrima in her lap once more, ”There we go.. I can send you at hat group selfie when you get one of these... for now you should be getting a physical print delivered tomorrow. Long as this app does what it promises. And we can take a few more. I think there this one app that lets you see what you look like if you and your friends traded faces and other fun stuff like that.  I don't think it actually trades faces, I think it's just something it does  in the picture.”

WC: 528
    Arcadia WC: 3769/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th August 2018, 2:36 pm

The two creatures say there the whole time listening to Arcadia’s word attentively, watching in awe at her impressive display of magic. When her magic faded the two creatures exchanged looks, before looking back at Arcadia smiling. They both seemed pleased with her answer, they hugged her back. ”Thank you Arcadia, we’re counting on you.” Sebastian said after pulling away, his expression genuine for once.

Nessa, oblivious to the emotional scene that had occurred only moments ago, walked over to the bed. Setting the tray down on the bed gently, on it held three cheesecakes, a pot of tea, two cups and a thimble for Arielle. Nessa started by preparing the tea, laying the cups out. Taking the teapot covered in a white and pink tea cosy and pouring the tea out. ”How do you take your tea hun, I always have mine with milk and two sugars. Sometimes three if I’m feeling naughty,” She said with a wink. Sebastian on the other hand had the same size as the girls.

Nessa listened as Arcadia told her about the iLac and the photo order she had done for her. She hadn’t meant for her to order it straightaway it she was grateful nonetheless. ”Oh sweetie, you didn’t have to do that, but thank you. Yeah, that sounds fun, swapping faces huh? I can only imagine how weird that would look. We can do that after cake!” She replied, picking up her plate and spoon. She scooped off a bit of the end and took a bite, ”Mmm, so good, excellent choice.” She said after swallowing her mouthful, enjoying the smooth creamy texture , the slight tang of strawberries combined with the biscuit crumbs. It was a delightful treat. Nessa couldn’t wait for her tea to cool down so she could enjoy that with it.

WC: 306
    Total WC: 4574 / 8000

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 1st September 2018, 7:03 am

Bringing one leg in, Arcadia shifted  her seat on the edge of the bed. One leg was left dangling off the side, and she accepted one of the cheesecakes. ”Do you have any honey? If not... then I'll take milk and three sugars! It's a special occasion, so why not?” She giggled and grinned mischievously. The young slayer had a tendency to redefine some things (especially game results) to her benefit, but she genuinely felt it was a special occasion so why not splurge.

Taking her first bite of cake, it was every bit as delicious as she had imagined since picking them out at the bakery. She nodded, almost immediately taking another bite. "Yef! Fai foe rai?" Swallowing her second bite of cake, Arcadia tried to answer again, "Sorry!  I mean... Yeah! I know right? We can thank the rest of the Magnolia Seis for suggesting which bakery I should go to!"

Going for her first sip of tea, she found out the hard way her was a little too warm still too. "Hothothot!" Reflexively she brought a lightly frosty touch to both her hands and blew mildly frosty breath over the surface, just long enough to take some of the heat off. The cup and tea were still plenty warm enough, steam still floating up from her cup. She sips again, "Ahh.. love this tea too, big sister!"

After a combo bite and sip of cheesecake and tea, "Aand if I didn't send the picture in now... well, sometimes I forget things I really mean to do. I didn't want to forget to do that, so I sent it off right away!"

WC: 274
    Arcadia WC: 4043/8000

Last edited by SeaGlass on 13th December 2018, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 3rd September 2018, 3:29 am

Nessa leaned down, taking the lid off a little pot she reveal honey. Taking an unused teaspoon, she dipped it into the golden syrupy liquid, scooping it into Arcadias teacup for her. She used the same spoon to stir it before handing it over to the girl. After enjoying her first bite of cheesecake, she swallowed licking her lips. As Arcadia agreed with her about how tasty the cake and tea was, she smiled nodding with the younger girl. It really was a great treat, she began to wonder how she could continue the fun they were having. She had some games ready in the corner, she could probably bring the, out later, plus there was that face swapping thing Arcadia mentioned. She sat up straight, as she remembered something.

"Ooh you know what we need," She got over the bed and went over to her cupboard. Pulling out a little box contraption, she began to fiddle with it. Sounds began to erupt out of it, a little static and she tuned it. "This is my mums old lacrima player, it has the ability to record songs and stores them in its memory, my mum used to love concerts and would always take it with her. It's nice cause I get to relive the concerts with her, plus we had a really similar taste in music. Oh this is a good one!" A popular tune began to play out of the machine, Nessa rested it down on the shelf before turning back to Arcadia. Popping her head side to side in rhythm with the upbeat melody, before she reached down and grabbed her plate, taking her spoon, she scooped another mouthful in. Enjoy another bite of the delicious cake.

WC: 289
    Total WC: 4863 / 8000 

Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes8Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes8Girls night in!  [ Arcadia ]  Nes8

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 13th December 2018, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:13 am