Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro Empty Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro

Post by Aoi and Aoba 13th August 2018, 5:41 am

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET THE MONSTER BEHIND THE MASK?
    Propping her sunglasses up on her face, Aoi Itou strolled off of the boat confidently, heels clicking dully on the wooden planks of one of Tolgalen’s several docks. A lightweight suitcase followed behind her, wheels whirring softly on their axes as it bumped its way over the uneven surface – one would be surprised at how long a commercial shoot could take. Behind her, an elegant teenager eased his way out as well, a face mask and sunglasses shielding his face as well. The twins had their celebrity faces on – while it was uncertain how connected the residents of Tolgalen were with celebrity media and culture, it was always better to be safe than sorry. Fangirls and fanboys were bad enough in Capital Crocus – not an experience the two wished to experience again.

A slender hand flipped Aoi’s long blue hair over a slim shoulder, and the teen heartthrobs moved towards the end of the dock where a large lacrima lay in wait, hovering over the headquarters of the West Fiore Trading Company. “It’s a fancy place they’ve got here, huh…” Aoba raised his shades briefly to get a better look at the building, noting the presence of dock workers scuttling about them, occasionally casting glances at the blue-haired duo. “Well, they’re a big company. I believe some of our foreign stage props and supplies are transported by them, you know.” The elder Itou responded to her brother’s question, turning to face the other half of the sensational pop idol duo known as Azure. “It’s interesting that a trading company of all things would want idols to help advertise their services though.”

Aoba didn’t respond, eyes narrowing briefly in thought before pushing open the doors to the guild and entering the spotless reception room. Having recently dropped Basilisk Fang and its irritating guild members and absolutely terrible guild hall location, the twins were careful whenever in the presence of mages. Basilisk Fang was a terrorist guild, after all. Who knew if they’d come after the two if they weren’t careful enough.

Stepping forward to the center receptionist, Aoi would wait for the twins’ manager to step up, the man pulling forth a sheaf of papers, their film contract for the commercial the idols had been hired to shoot. “Good morning ma’am, Aoi and Aoba Itou here for the shooting.” Speaking in a blunt but polite manner, he set the papers carefully on the table.

Words: Social
    Are you ready for the monster, monster?

PINN

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro Empty Re: Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro

Post by Lethe 13th August 2018, 1:31 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    "Hey, you going to pick another job?" "Probably not so soon... Chill, Tammy. I do want to see my children too, ya know." A black haired girl mutters as she walks down the halls of the West Fiore Trading Company. She had honestly been surprised that she was given the position of a Vice President. When Cirven had told her that she might be able to take his position one day back when he helped her get a dragon slayer lacrima inside of her, she honestly thought he was joking about the whole thing. She was buttoning up her white and blue shirt over her white tank top as the purple cat was on her shoulders and leaned down to adjust the West Fiore Trading Company pin near the collar. Tamaria wore her own pin as she smiles in her own catlike uniform. Ada had opted out of her brown pants she typically wore, and now wore white ones with black boots to look a little more professional. That was something she never expected to have happen to her, act professional. "So we're going home now? To see Yuudai and the babies?" "Probably. Unless something comes up."

The duo had come through the middle door behind the receptionists desk and pushes back her hair a bit while she smirked. She had been training herself in one of the guild training rooms. She glanced around the room to observe the place. She was to help manage this place. Quite daunting in her opinion. She glances to the two people with blue hair, and the third person handing papers to the Alisha talking about a shooting. She never heard of those names that the man had spoke to her, and stepped forward to investigate. "Excuse me, bu-" "Aoi and Aoba Itou?" Tammy's voice got rather excited as she quickly jumped down to stand on the receptionists desk, avoiding all papers. Adalinda takes a deep breath at the cat's voice. Clearly she knew who they were. "Um?" Ada raises an eyebrow to the Exceed, who turns and excitedly grabs her slayers shirt. "It's Aoi and Aoba Itou! They're idols! And rather pretty for humans!" She hisses lowly at her, making Ada blink her bright blue eyes before glancing up at the two. Now that clicked. Shooting. Idols. Goes hand in hand usually. "Oh yeah... I forgot to mention to you that they'll be shooting for a commercial for the guild services."

Adalinda then grabs the Exceeds paws off of her shirt, cleared her throat while she fixed her top, and held her hand out to whomever was closest to her. "I'm Adalinda Ortinbras, one of the Vice Presidents of West Fiore Trading Company. And this is Tamaria, my Exceed companion. I apologize for her actions, and for personally not knowing that you were coming. If there's anything I can help you out with, you may call upon me." Ada had been practicing with Tamaria how to talk to people whom weren't in the guild and how to have at least slight etiquette in front of others while she bore the title of Vice President now. Tamaria had scratched the back of her head. "I'm sorry for losing my composure there as well. I wasn't expecting to hear that you two were here. I'm just a fan!" The purple furred exceed managed to have her cheeks have a pink tint to them as she spoke to the two and their manager.

TAG    WORD COUNT    NOTES
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro Empty Re: Celebs At Work ★ Aoi & Aoba's Intro

Post by Aoi and Aoba 18th August 2018, 1:54 am

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MONSTER BEFORE I EVER SAW THE MASK.
    At the sound of new voices drifting down the hall, Aoba lifted his head slowly to watch a black-haired woman dressed in fairly professional clothing striding down the hallway, accompanied by a purple cat upon her shoulder. Their forms would soon come into view, and the mage and exceed would look up in surprise to see the two idols. The woman’s former smirk would curl into a confused frown at their presence, starting to speak before abruptly interrupted by the enthusiastic exceed, instantly recognizing the pair. With a confident smile, Aoi reached up to remove her sunglasses, the sides clicking together daintily as the bluenette tucked the eyepiece easily into her shirt. Aoba would follow suited, taking off his face mask and quietly tucking his sunglasses away into a bag.

As this apparent fan of theirs hurriedly filled in the mage on who the two were, the twins smiled politely at this newcomer. While uncertain of her position, being polite was always a safe choice to go with in their line of work. As the black-haired lady blinked in slow realization at their purpose, Aoi let a tiny wave through in the direction of the feline before the woman spoke. Introducing herself as a vice president of the company and her exceed as well, Adalinda apologized quickly for the enthusiastic creature’s approach. It would be graciously shaken off by the celebrities with polite smiles at Tamaria, before Alisha would reach forward to hand them visitor passes. “Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay.”

With that polite comment, she gestured them over to the vice president. As the idols’ manager shuffled away the documents to but back into his briefcase, the two teenagers made their way over to Adalinda and Tamaria with suitcases rolling behind them. “Thank you for the warm welcome. Where will we be staying and filming?” Keeping a calm and professional smile on his face, Aoba posed a direct question softened with gratitude – something he had learned could be quite effective through careful observation of human behavior. “These headquarters look great.” Aoi followed up with a cheerful compliment, the energetic match to her more reserved sibling.

@Adalinda

PINN

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 22nd August 2018, 12:48 am

Sol yawned as he emerged from the mess hall with a cup of nightshade tea in his hand and a stick of matcha pocky in his mouth. His eyes were tired as he had been working very hard at the hospital and with his paper work and without much sleep due to his body wanting to stay up or crash when he got to tired it was wrecking his sleep schedule. He took a drink of the toxic tea before he saw Ada talking to two people he had never seen before and assumed they were either a client or new members, either way Sol planned to approach and see if Adalinda needed any help.

"Ada you seem to be well today, and who are these two that you have found in the lobby?” he asked before he turned to the two and he bowed a bit to them before he spoke again.”I am Sol Terumi one of the Vice Presidents of the Company I trust Adalinda has been treating you two well since you have been here” he asked before he held out his pocky box as if to offer them some.”Pocky?” he questioned since he did not want to be rude to potential new members.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 22nd August 2018, 3:54 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    Adalinda had glanced at the two as they took off their glasses and masks off of their faces, and gives them a brief smile. She takes a deep breath and rubs the back of her head a bit, but gives Alisha a quick nod of thanks for taking care of the two people among them. She looks over to the two and smiles again to them. "It's not a problem. And, as you're guests, we have short stay houses for you to rest in for a while. We also try to keep our headquarters in pristine conditions. A messy place isn't quite a place to conduct much business, is it?" Tamaria seemed to snort at Ada's comment, glancing down to the cat before she lightly shakes her head and brings her attention back to the twins. "As to the filming..." She was looking around for someone else to help her out with that bit of information when Sol had come over to them.

She clears her throat and nods a hello to Sol and let him speak. "Hello Sol. I am fine, thank you. You seem rather tired yourself though. This is-" "Aoi and Aoba Itou! They're here for a shooting!" Tammy had gotten a bit excited once again and wanted to introduce the twins to Sol herself. Adalinda takes a deep breath, trying to keep a good composure about all this. 'So much for that talk of being professional in front of clients.' She couldn't help but think to herself. She glances to her exceed companion for a moment, before she looks to Sol once again. "As Tammy had said, they're here for a shooting... I unfortunately didn't hear about it till today. Would you happen to know where the filming is going to take place? Or is it all around the guild?" She questions him. In all honesty, she saw all the other Vice Presidents as her higher ups still and, despite herself, she was starting to go to them for help every now and then to make sure she was doing okay still.

TAG    WORD COUNT    NOTES
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 27th August 2018, 9:25 pm

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET THE MONSTER BEHIND THE MASK?
    As the twins spoke with the vice president, another person would come in, this time a tired-looking man who carried with him a mug of some type of tea as well as a stick of…matcha pocky? Huh, well, each to their own tastes. Aoi paid him little mind, training her attention upon Adalinda instead. Probably some other worker around here. Adalinda would explain housing and the care of their headquarters, the idols nodding along in polite agreement. An occasional snort from the exceed next to the woman provided more than enough to keep the conversation lighthearted and friendly, easier than many other contracts the twins had sat through before. However, the vice president seemed to stall when the filming was brought up, not having knowledge of the event. Glancing around nervously, the twins found their eyes resting upon the tired man.

To his mild surprise, Aoba would find that the man’s speaking tone was polite and refined, bowing gently before introducing himself as Sol Terumi, another vice president of the company. “Oh yes, everyone’s been lovely, thank you.” The twins would politely decline the sweet offered to them, finding human food rather unpleasant to the taste. While it was necessary for survival, they preferred not to ingest the pasty nutrients if they had a choice. “It’s fine sir, we have to watch our weight.” Aoba offered a polite chuckle, before turning back to Adalinda and the enthusiastic Tammy.

While the feline’s behavior seemed to be trying Adalinda’s patience, the twins took it easily in stride. It wasn’t anything new to them, after all. Screaming fans were one of the few constants in their lives. Instead, they just smiled gently at her exclamations, waiting to see if Sol knew of where they were to perform their business.

@Adalinda @Sol

PINN

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 29th August 2018, 6:42 pm

Sol blinked a bit as Ada mentioned he looked tired and he nodded.”Being in this form is rather taxing on me hopefully I will get back to how I was before soon” he said before suddenly Tamaria cut off the conversation between the two by announcing the twins to him though Sol felt a flicker of irritation at her rudeness.”Tamaria must I remind you that while you may be excited for them to be here its rude to interrupt a conversation remember as Adas partner you represent the company just as much as her” he reprimanded as he took a drink of his tea. After a moment Ada started speaking again and mentioned that Aoi and Aoba were here for a shooting due to being popular idols but she did not know where they were supposed to do the shoot at, Sol simply nodded as he spoke.”I know where they are supposed to be shooting but they are guests so we should show some hospitality shouldn’t we” he said with a small smirk.

He then turned to the twins. And was glad that they were getting along fine here on the island though they declined his offer of pocky which he understood. “as for where you are performing I know where it is but before that why don’t I take you on a guided tour of our company Ada can help as well.” He offered since he thought they might like to know more about the place they were performing at.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 1st September 2018, 4:02 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    Ada takes a deep breath as Tammy was scolded a bit, but did feel slightly better that the twins were okay with how she at least started things. She had honestly felt like she might of been screwing it up. Sol scolding Tammy made Adalinda bite the inside of her cheek for a moment, trying hard to not laugh that the exceed got scolded for once. Tammy had froze at the scolding, and her eyes grew wide before a pink blush was on her face and her ears drooped back a little. "Apologies." She then turns to Aoi and Aoba and bows her head to them. "Apologies again for getting over excited once again. It's not very professional of me." She says and stands up while scratching the back of her head. "Yeah... You tell me to be professional... yet here you are fan girling." Adalinda couldn't help but snicker quietly into the exceed's ear, who glanced back to her with a glare. Of course the exceed felt bad for getting off her rocker and seeming like a hypocrite to her companion just then.

The dragon slayer nods to Sol as he mentions she could help him give a tour of the company. "I was thinking just that as well." She turns to the two and smiles to them. "Would you care to go on the tour now? Or wait a bit? If you're exhausted from your travels, we can show you to the guest housing now, if you wish that is." She couldn't help but question. She didn't want to rush them, or drag them into something they didn't want just yet as they were guests here. Tammy perked up a little. "Um. I know you two probably don't want to hear this, or hear it often... but you two seem perfect as is. You don't seem like you need to watch your weight at all." The exceed beams a bit to them before she glanced around. "If you are hungry, or wish to eat anything, in our cafeteria." Ada realized where the cat was going with her comment. She smiles and nods as she pushes a loose lock of her hair behind her ear. "And if you are hungry, our cafeteria has a variety of foods, low carb, gluten free, vegan, and so on and so on. And, we even have some more exotic foods for beings like spirits, gods, and slayers, and a good few others as well. We try to accommodate for our various clients as much as possible." She muses to them. Ada was internally glad she remembered that bit of information, and felt like she did a bomb job explaining it to the two. Tammy winked back to her and looks to the other two once again, holding her paws behind her back as she and Adalinda waited to see which their clients would prefer.

TAG    WORD    TOTAL
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 9th September 2018, 8:32 pm

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MONSTER BEFORE I EVER SAW THE MASK.
    Sol would state his knowledge of their shooting place, while the twins silently shared observations and information about the guild members through a mental network. Based on the conversation, it would appear that the company was really a fairly relaxed business. Careful reprimands were doled out when necessary, but generally they put up a kind image to the twins. It was certainly a more comfortable atmosphere to work in than their own company, however. The strict guidelines that followed an idol anywhere they went could be difficult to shoulder.

“Why not? A tour sounds lovely.” Aoba smiled and nodded politely, glancing at the manager who took their suitcases. “Might as well get a look into how the company works while we’re here. Mage’s work must be exciting.” Naturally the twins had plenty of experience with guilds, having been in the dark one of Basilisk Fang at one point, but a workplace like the WFTC seemed comparably more pleasant.

Glancing over to Tammy, Aoi quirked an eyebrow at the exceed’s comment. “Why thank you, that’s a lovely offer, but we’ve had plenty to eat already.” Listening to Adalinda’s description of the cafeteria, the bluenette’s stomach clenched in disgust. How unappetizing. Despite the wide variety that the woman had hinted at, there was little to be done about the aliens’ unfortunate dietary needs. As they would rather not reveal their more alien tastes, the request would have to be denied with polite shakes of the head, instead moving forward, now free from their bags.

“A tour sounds great though, how about that?”

@Adalinda / @Sol

PINN

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:04 am