Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

C Rank Exam (Elvira)

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

C Rank Exam (Elvira) Empty C Rank Exam (Elvira)

Post by Elvira Arcade 15th May 2018, 7:10 am

Hello~ I believe I am ready for my exam!!!

Be a Model! +50 XP

Wine Testing +50 XP

To Earthland...And Beyond! +50 XP

Total 150/150

I would like to take the exam ^-^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C Rank Exam (Elvira) MNaPexz

C Rank Exam (Elvira) Empty Re: C Rank Exam (Elvira)

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 9:26 am

Approved! And since i'm an ace of CS i shall give you your exam.

The captain of Crystal Swan's ship is hungry! And for whatever reason, he's deciding to not eat anything we have on board right now and demands a very specific request for his next meal. With all the aces and the guild master being too busy to do it themselves they have asked Elvira to travel to the nearest lake of their current location and wrangle up some fish. It doesn't matter how you get the fish, just get them, otherwise the captain will refuse to fly the ship anymore!
    About a bucket full will be enough. Once it's done place the bucket of freshly caught fish just outside of the bridge, but do NOT go into the room. Bojangles likes his privacy, and doing so will automatically fail the exam.
    Only 500 words needed.

Have fun~
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 15th May 2018, 11:16 am

Madame Astrid wrote:Approved! And since i'm an ace of CS i shall give you your exam.

The captain of Crystal Swan's ship is hungry! And for whatever reason, he's deciding to not eat anything we have on board right now and demands a very specific request for his next meal. With all the aces and the guild master being too busy to do it themselves they have asked Elvira to travel to the nearest lake of their current location and wrangle up some fish. It doesn't matter how you get the fish, just get them, otherwise the captain will refuse to fly the ship anymore!
    About a bucket full will be enough. Once it's done place the bucket of freshly caught fish just outside of the bridge, but do NOT go into the room. Bojangles likes his privacy, and doing so will automatically fail the exam.
    Only 500 words needed.

Have fun~

Completed Exam Thread: Gone Fishin'

All done! I hope you like it. I had alot of fun with it hehe

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C Rank Exam (Elvira) MNaPexz

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 1:54 pm

Approved! Welcome to C-rank. <3

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:05 pm