Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero]

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero] Empty Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero]

Post by Elyon 11th April 2018, 7:35 am

As much as Eero enjoyed the usual conveniences of being in a city, the constant presence of large quantities of people exhausted him. He was about ready to take leave from Hargeon, when he came across a park, tucked away from the crowds. /"Perhaps I won't need to leave just yet."/ Eero thought to himself as he walked around the green scenery. Even though it was cooler under the shade of trees, the moisture in the air got thicker, which made Eero regret wearing his full black and tight attire. He could feel sweat forming on his forehead as he sat down on a bench that sat along the pavement. Thankfully, he brought plenty of water with him. Eero felt slightly sad that this weather was very ill-suited for his favourite drink - tea. /"They say that you should combat heat with heat, but I don't know about that."/ He thought sourly as he took out his leather-bound diary.

Eero was going over highlights of the past week. Nothing much had happened, aside from his adventure with the passports. The research of his own magic didn't progress at all, but he had a few hunches that he needed to go over and find more information about. The artifact quietly reminded him of his long-standing goal - reveal its mystery and the mystery of his mild case of amnesia. The calmness of the park was slowly getting to him, making his eyelids heavy. Eero wasn't tired per se, but something about the atmosphere... He felt his eyes close and dozed off, sitting back on the bench as the diary slipped from his fingers.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero] Empty Re: Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero]

Post by Eden Knox 13th April 2018, 12:57 am

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ NOTES
    G
    iggling joyfully, Rin ran through the Hargeon Park, extremely energetic due to the beautiful weather. "Come on Lily! Keep up! It's a beautiful day! Let's get to exploring!" She called out to her bunny cat companion, who was floating lazily behind her. "Rin! You are way too energetic today! It's boiling hot... How are you running around like that?" The fluffy creature grumbled, making an effort to catch up to her human friend, but failing. As she ran, the cool breeze almost seemed to repel the heat, and also send her pink locks flying behind her. It was so much fun to get out and stretch her legs for once! Being on the Crystalli was fun in it's own way, but there was nothing quite like getting out into the world on your own two legs, and exploring!

As she reached an area paved with concrete, she stopped, taking a moment to rest from all of that exercise. "Whew! That was really nice! But maybe we should stop for a bit. Want to find a place to sit?" She asked her pet, a smile forming across her face. Nodding rapidly, the fluffy, white creature floated gracefully to the ground, evidently exhausted from the wild goose chase. "Yes! Let's! Please!" Looking around for a moment, she frowned. All of the benches seemed to be taken... Just as she was about to call it quits, she noticed a strange man sitting in one of them. His hair was quite interesting. Very spiky, and quite vibrantly colored. Was that his natural hair color? How peculiar... Well... She couldn't really judge, seeing as her own hair was a bright shade of pink.

He seemed to be unconscious, which is what concerned her the most. Without warning, she began to jog towards him, her concern and curiosity winning against her tiredness. As she approached, she found herself almost tripping on something. A journal? Picking it up carefully, she inspected it. Bound in leather, it was quite sturdy! Wait... Why was she snooping like this?! It was completely rude! She was about to place it back on the concrete when she realized something. It probably belonged to this man! "U-Umm... Excuse me, sir! I-Is this yours?" She inquired, moving the journal forward towards him.
    MADE BY KAGNEY

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero] I2D4CIg

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero] Empty Re: Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero]

Post by Elyon 14th April 2018, 1:06 am

The dream was the same as it always was. Strange silhouettes, constantly appearing and fading away. Eero had tried to wrap his head around it, but he could only assume that he was probably dreaming about something that he didn't remember. That was the most plausible theory, anyway. He wasn't aware of how much time had passed since drowsiness took his mind. He felt peaceful, despite the confusion in his thoughts. Eero's sleep wasn't deep enough to not hear a voice. For a shameful split second he thought of pretending to be asleep, but he quickly brushed the thought away.

Eero made his eyes open. Since he had dozed off in a shade of trees in a park, he didn't feel blinded and almost immediatelly noticed his journal in front of him. Eero could've sworn that he was holding it, just a second ago. The boy would look up, noticing a pink-haired girl, holding out his journal. It seemed that he either dropped it or someone took it and the girl managed to get it back. He hoped that the latter was false and instead it was just his own fault. Not to mention that he lost his train of thought, like always, if he unexpectedly falls asleep. However, he didn't have the strength to try and be angry at himself, so he rather settled on thanking the girl.

"Thanks for keeping it safe. It must've slipped from my fingers." Eero would say with a slightly strained voice. He would clear his throat and take his journal from the girl's hands, putting it inside his bag. "You can have a seat, if you want." The boy would offer, grabbing his bag from the bench and putting it down on the ground, clearing the space for the girl, if she wished to sit down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Under the leaves [Social - Rin & Eero] 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 15th April 2018, 11:36 pm

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ NOTES
    O
    h! He had just been napping! Well, that made much more sense! Taking the journal gently from her hands, the man thanked her. It was rather kind of him to do so! "Oh! No need to thank me! I just saw it laying around and thought that it might be yours! I'm glad that it's safe in it's owners hands again!" She cooed, smiling brightly towards the stranger. He seemed a bit aloof, but also quite kind!

An offer to sit? How could she deny it? Nodding eagerly, she moved slightly to sit near him, much more comfortable now that she was on the park bench. Exhausted, Lily hopped up onto Rin's lap, curling up to take a nap. "Oh dear! I forgot to introduce myself! How rude of me! M-My name is Rin! Rin Mayou. I'm from Crystal Swan!" She explained, bowing ever so slightly. "And this little ball of fluff on my lap is Lily!" Patting her pet gently, she giggled, finding her pet's sudden snooze quite humorous. "I haven't seen you around here before. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" Placing an elbow on the side of the bench, she leaned backwards a bit, reclining comfortably into her seat. If she had seen such a man before, she was sure she would have remembered him! Well... Maybe not... Considering she had very few memories to begin with!
    MADE BY KAGNEY

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 20th April 2018, 11:52 am

Eero was glad that the less explosive assumption of his was the right one - just his journal falling out of his hands, being found by the little lady. She also didn't decline his offer for a spot on the bench he was sitting on - joined by her apparent pet, aswell. It looked cute, in a way. The girl also introduced herself - Rin Mayou and also shared her guild - Crystal Swan. The guild's name sounded poetic to Eero's ears. He also got to know the now napping pet of hers - Lily. For some reason Eero thought that name fit. He got kind of surprised by Rin's question, though. It made her seem like she's a local, like she knows the people around to the point that she can say who is a new face.

Eero would smile and reply: "Pleasure to meet you both, I'm Eero." He almost wanted to pet Lily, but it was probably for the best if he left Rin's companion snooze peacefuly. "I guess you could say that I am new around here. I've been travelling almost my whole life." From what he could remember, anyway. "It's my first time in Hargeon, I find it a charming town. A bit too fishy for my taste, though." He would continue with a light chuckle. There was a distinct lack of libraries in the town, at least for Eero's taste. It made it up for it with plethora of people who had all kinds of information, if one was willing to commit to start asking strangers a number of questions. If you don't mind me asking - did you say that you are with a guild named Crystal Swan? What kind of guild is it?" Eero would ask the girl, out of curiosity.

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 23rd April 2018, 11:20 am

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ NOTES
    A
    world traveler?! How interesting! Rin had traveled to many places herself, well, within the time that she can remember. It was mostly so that she could learn more about the world and what's out there. It did help a great deal with that, but there was always still more to learn. Eero was a very intriguing name! She had never heard anything like it before. This person was just someone completely new and interesting.

"Hargeon is a lovely little town. I've spent a lot of time here before I joined Crystal Swan! If you like to travel, then you would love the guild! All we ever do is travel!" It was true! The flying guild ship was constantly moving, bringing it's residents to places far and wide. I just so happened that the ship had landed here in Hargeon not long before this. "Our guild is based on a giant flying ship! We travel all over the place! I can take you to it, if you're interested in seeing!" It was an exciting offer! She could possibly have a new guildmate if this all went well. Smiling excitedly, she waited for a response.
    MADE BY KAGNEY

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 23rd April 2018, 1:43 pm

It seemed that Rin knew about the town of Hargeon a thing or two. Whether she was a native or just somebody who had been here for a while was undecided, though. Not that it exactly mattered or bothered Eero, anyway. But when the girl said that the guild travelled all the time, he got truly interested. A travelling guild hall? That sure sounded unique. Was it an actual building travelling about or was it something else? Eero's overthinking was very shortly answered by Rin - a flying ship. He supposed that the name sort of fit for the guild in that sense.

Rin did also offer him a visit, much like Poko did. As much as he wanted to see the flying ship in action, Eero would feel quite guilty. He declined Poko's offer saying that he had to do something first and if accepted Rin's offer he felt like it would be quite unfair towards Poko, at the very least. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have to do something first before I feel comfortable visiting guilds." He would decline with sadness in voice. The boy just felt sad and conflicted in this situation. His overthinking trait wasn't helping him one bit, either. If anything, it was making it much worse for his head. "I would love to hear about Crystal Swan from you while we are here, though." Eero would offer a sort of counter-offer to Rin. "If- If you are alright with that, of course." He would add quickly, sincerely hoping that he didn't offend the girl by declining.

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 23rd April 2018, 2:30 pm

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ NOTES
    S
    o he couldn't visit just yet. It was understandable, really! Guilds were a bit of a daunting concept, so it was best to have plenty of time to prepare. Until then, though, she could just tell him about her lovely guild. "Don't worry! It's okay! We all have some preparing to do before we just jump into something new! Of course I can tell you more! Hmmm... Where to start.." Placing a hand on her chin, she scrunched up her face in thought. What was the best way to tell him about the guild. Crystal Swan was a place that was a bit hard to define.

"Well! First of all, we live on the Crystalli! That's the big ship that flies all around. There's a HUGE town on it, and that's where we all live. You get your own room and everything! You can pretty much turn it into anything as well! It's truly amazing!" Smiling excitedly, she took a moment to pause and pat Lily, who was quietly snoring. "As for the guild itself, people like to call us nomads. We're constantly moving and finding new places and people to help. One of our biggest goals as a guild is to protect. Not only people, but nature as well. It truly is a beautiful thing that should be cherished, don't you think?" She continued, looking up once more to beam at Eero. "Anyways! We're also kind of an artistic guild. Most of us are pretty artsy in some way or another. One of my friends and teammates is a florist, and our guild master is an idol. Her singing voice is absolutely beautiful. As for me, I guess you could call me an artist of sorts. My magic involves drawing, though I would argue that I'm not the best at it!"

Stopping herself, she blushed a bit, realizing that she had been rambling. Oh dear... It probably would be best to let him respond instead of just blabbering on. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ramble on! I just love Crystal Swan very much! It's a great guild, and I think that you would love it!"
    MADE BY KAGNEY

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 24th April 2018, 1:04 pm

The way Rin put Eero's reasoning behind his refusal made it seem as if he needed to buy some fancy clothes or get ready for such a visit. While the reason had nothing to do with material things, he wanted to get his head in the right place before he a visited a place and people that he could potentially be with for many years to come. Eero wanted to make sure that he seemed as normal and sane as he possibly could. As Rin talked about her guild, the boy listened to everything she said. He made note of the guild's ship - the Crystalli. What surprised him was a mention of a town atop the flying ship. It sure sounded incredible. It also made sense that other people called the mages of the Crystal Swan "nomads", as they seemingly flew all over the world. Their goal was to protect both people and nature. Eero would nod in agreement when Rin asked him if the nature should be protected aswell. There were many hidden wonders in the nature, there was no way he would've answered otherwise. However, when the girl said that the guild mages were artists aswell, Eero got slightly worried. He knew for a fact that he carried no artistic talents at all. He was forced to play a lute and dance a bit several years back, but he was such a potato at it, they very quickly told him to stop. He honestly wanted them to tell him to stop. The mages of Crystal Swan being artists aswell as skilled mages did sound like an interesting combination, though. Just not the one he felt like he would fit in. Maybe someone else could prove him wrong. Rin also mentioned her guild master and some other guild members. She also outlined her own magic. A magic that was based around drawing. Eero had to make a note of that, to further his research.

Maybe the girl rambled on a bit, but Eero didn't mind. He learned a lot about an another guild from her, for which he was thankful. "It's okay, Rin, don't worry about it, it was interesting." The boy would say to ease Rin's worry with a little chuckle. "I'm sad to say that I wouldn't be able to fulfill one of the characteristics of the guild, though. You see, I am no artist. I have no fine or performance arts talent." He would explain. "I just dig around books for information and then write it down. That's pretty much my life summed up, really." When he put it like that, it did sound kind of.. sad. "The idea of a flying ship is exciting, though." Eero would say with a smile. "Do you spend your time on Crystalli often?" The boy would ask, interested to see how a non-static guild operated.

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill:

Post by Eden Knox 29th April 2018, 1:15 pm

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ NOTES
    N
    o artistic talent? Well, that wasn’t entirely true! “I wouldn’t say that! Not all of us have talents that are typically known as “arts.” For example, my teammates! One of them is a treasure hunter! An extremely clumsy one at that! The other one is a florist who dedicates a lot of his time to research. Not only researching plants, other things too! So I would say that your love for researching and gaining knowledge is just as much of an art form as those things!” She encouraged, flashing Eero a joyful smile. “As for time on the Crystalli, we do spend quite a bit of time up there. That is where our guild hall is after all! But I would say that we spend most of our time out in the world! We get lots of requests from the Magic Council, so most of the time we’re out completing those tasks. They can be fun, at times, but other times they can be quite dangerous. But it’s all for the good of the people, so we gladly risk everything to help!” It was quite true. The young girl had already been on quite a few dangerous missions in her short time of being in Crystal Swan. Through the injuries and the worry, though, she had never regretted one of them! It was always worth it in the end!

As she finished speaking about herself and her guild, she grew more and more interested in her new friend. The fact that he liked to read and research was intriguing to her. Her dear friend Lester did a lot of research behind the doors of his lovely greenhouse, but Rin had never had the courage to ask what he was doing. Now was the time to learn more about what researching entailed! “Anyways! I’d like to hear more about you! You said you dig around in books for information, right? What have you been looking for, if you don’t mind me asking.” The girl gushed, leaning towards Eero with interest.
    MADE BY KAGNEY

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Elyon 3rd May 2018, 12:51 pm

Perhaps there was truth to the girl's words. But in Eero's eyes art was something refined, music, painting, that kind of stuff. Could stretch it to something as cooking, but his strengths? He enjoyed writing, but the result was a research paper, not a story. Maybe it was an area that Eer could look into - writing poetry, for example? He would have to try it out sometime. From Rin's talking the boy could tell that the guild members knew each other well, especially if they spent a considerable amount aboard a flying ship, which served as a guildhall. She also mentioned that they tend to receive requests from the Council itself, that tend to be dangerous. It sounded interesting, but Eero felt like he would be quite useless under such pressure. Especially in his current condition, he tried his best to avoid any unneccesary combat, to spare himself and the others trouble.

When Rin finished talking about the Crystal Swan, she turned her sights on Eero instead, asking about the information that he was looking for. It wouldn't hurt to share, seeing as he already had done before. "As of right now I am trying to find out what makes magic what it is, essentially." The boy would say and continue: "Where it comes from, what fuels the power, what kinds of magic and elements there are and so on." Eero would try to outline his field of research. "It is quite a wide topic, though. I may very well spend my entire life studying it and not find the answers. I do hope that I will be able to find out at least something." The boy would share his thoughts on his own research. So far he had only gathered information primarily about the different kinds of magic and elements. The true origin of magic still eluded him, though.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:30 am