Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new greeting

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new greeting Empty A new greeting

Post by Elyon 9th April 2018, 10:50 am

Hello and greetings!

Yet an another member joins. I'll make it short. I do have RP experience. I live in a Central EU Timezone (CET). I am currently a university student with a part-time job on hands. I enjoy playing videogames and watching some vids/livestreams, even when I should be doing more important, real life things. Lookin' forward to the RP!
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

A new greeting Empty Re: A new greeting

Post by Eden Knox 9th April 2018, 10:59 am

Ah! >:3 Fresh meat! (jkjk)

Welcome welcome welcome to FTRP! ^w^

I'm so glad that you decided to join us! To get started, I would suggest using the New User Guide! It'll give you a step by step process on how to get started with character creation, etc. Also, if you wanted to look into some of the guilds you can join, there's a Guild Information thread as well. Crystal Swan would be happy to have you ;D

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any of the staff members! Everyone here is incredibly sweet and helpful!

Also, I would recommend joining the discord server! We have lots of fun chatting on there, and it's also just a better place to ask questions and stuff! The link to it is on the right side of the page!

Sorry for the information overload! xD The most important thing for you to do is have fun! <3 I hope you have an amazing time here, and that we can RP together sometime in the future! ^w^

Last edited by Rin Mayou on 9th April 2018, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new greeting I2D4CIg

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 9th April 2018, 11:15 am

Welcome to the site Eero, I'm lester, nice to meet you!

Rin has most things covered, do join discord if you have it, we mostly plot and chat there. It'll also be faster to reach staff via discord, feel free to message me or another staff member with questions. <3

If you aren't sure where to start rping I would be happy to do a job with you, and if you join crystal swan I can recruit yout ic if you want.

Again, welcome to the site, my inbox us always open if there are problems. c:
    I look forward to seeing you around!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Royalty
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 9th April 2018, 2:29 pm

Hiya nice to meet you and p sure everyone covered everything, so let me just say...WELCOME!!!

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 9th April 2018, 5:01 pm

Hey there, welcome to the site! As Rin and Lester have already explained the important stuff, all I have to share with you is virtual confetti, whoooo~ Welcome!

If you have any questions about the guild Fairy Tail and/or need someone to rp with, please hit me up! I go by Ivy on Discord x3

A new greeting B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Post by Guest 9th April 2018, 5:26 pm

Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or any other staff member. c: I look forward to future plotting and roleplaying with you!

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:15 am