Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai)

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,356

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai)

Post by Yuudai 26th February 2018, 12:20 am

that is true and normally I know when to stop but we were having such a good time I lost track of my drinks and went past my limit” he mumbled softly as well trying to keep from hurting their heads further. As she asked him for confirmation of his feelings Yuudai nodded slowly. When she said that she though he was rather cool himself he smiled a bit at that and the pink on her cheeks. As she said that she wouldn’t mind going slower if he was ok with it and that she had been without a relationship in a very long time the Werewolf nodded to her as he felt his arm come free and he gently stretched it a bit to get the muscles working again.”I would like that Adalinda I’ll admit this is a first for me as well but we can learn from this and perhaps if this happens again it won’t be because of alcohol but our feelings” he said softly before he saw her back and winced.

your back has some nasty scratches on it I’m sorry” he said before she apologized to him as well because she had bitten him and Yuudai just shook his head very lightly and smirked a bit.”hey its ok don’t beat yourself up I’ll admit the fact that you managed to bite me and leave such marks is impressive it means you have some good jaw strength”he praised before he saw her shiver and he gently moved a bit closer so she was touching his fur to keep her somewhat warm. His body temp ran higher then humans so he was not cold at all.”we both drank way to much last night Adalinda and we could not have known what would have happened.” he said trying to make her feel better before he glanced around the area.” Great where did our clothes go. Please tell me we didn’t destroy them like we did the forest” he said rubbing his temples.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai) - Page 2 GSvDExK
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai)

Post by Lethe 26th February 2018, 9:54 am

When they were both in agreement on slowing down their relationship, Adalinda smiles as she felt it was a good thing to do. "How about we... restart? I'm Adalinda Ortinbras. I'm a member of the West Fiore Trading Company, and I very much love alcohol..." She nervously says. At the mention of her back being scratched up, she instantly started trying to twist back to see it. She sucks her teeth as she didn't expect it, and now a little bit of that pain was registering in her already throbbing head.

Yuudai getting close to her, made Adalinda blush a bit. She didn't know exactly what to do. She moves slightly and lets herself lean on him a bit. "Our clothes are over there... Or at least they seem to be. If they're ripped.... that's beyond my knowledge..." She points over to where the various piles of fabrics were strewn around the forest a decent distance away. She barely noticed one of her flats hanging on a low tree branch. Adalinda's eyes grew wide for a moment as she looked down to her right leg. Her bandage on it was gone, showing a nasty scar around her knee, surrounded by raw skin where the bandages had been. She winces and covers it over with her hand. Yuudai probably saw it, and she didn't want to have to tell that tale...

She wobbly gets up from leaning against him, and goes in search of her bandages. She of course had her arm over her chest and was trying to keep her chest from swinging around while she went in search of at least her belt. She finds her other clothes first and slips that on, but has to hold her skirt momentarily as the belts had been what originally held her skirt on her better. She had found Yuudai's hakama's, and goes to give them to him. She had a couple holes here and there on her clothes. What caused them, she didn't know, but the holes weren't too big, and were more on the edge of her clothes then anything. She was trying to keep her right leg from his view, not wanting to be asked about it.

"I think next time we meet again, we won't drink that alcohol you challenged me with." She scratches the back of her head and scrunches her face as she looks around. She was still searching for her belts. They were more than likely taken off first, for they held her shirt and skirt down on her body, and the belts were probably farther from the area they were in than the rest of her clothes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 27th February 2018, 1:58 am

Yuudai smiled back at her as they restarted introducing each other. “I am Yuudai from the Lycan woods in the cursed lands and I have no guild. But I greatly enjoy drinking, hunting and training for hours on end” he said with a chuckle at the end. “its nice to meet you Adalinda “he said softly. When she leaned into him he sighed.”I noticed you were cold I thought I could at least warm you up a little bit” he explained before she mentioned that the clothing was in a pile close by. As he was given his Hakame back the werewolf gave a quick thank you before he stood and put them back on so that he was covered again.

Yuudai noticed her scar on her right knee but he did not let his gaze linger nor did he ask any questions, he knew that scars could be a thing of shame or pride. He figured if she wanted him to know about it she would tell him.”yeah if we touch that alcohol again we might want to be supervised. But I agree next time its normal stuff you can buy anywhere” he suggested as he glanced up and saw her belt on a high branch and he reached up and grabbed it before he passed it to her.

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 27th February 2018, 1:58 pm

A chuckle couldn't help but escape her lips as she nods to Yuudai's reintroduction. She glances up to him and grins, nodding a thanks to his wanting to keep her warm since she seemed cold. At the mention of being supervised with the alcohol, or getting normal alcohol, she shrugs her shoulders. "Well... we just have to not drink so much of the other alcohol, or we dilute it just a bit with some other drink so it's not as strong." She nods and shrugs her shoulders. As her belt is given to her, she quickly reaches into one of the pouches on it and pulls out the bandages and goes to wrap it around her leg, covering the scar quickly.

She takes a deep breath as she scratches the back of her head. It had been a while since she had a hangover, so she kind of felt unsure of how to deal with it anymore fully. She scratches the back of her head as she pouts a little. "So...? I don't think I've ever gotten drunk enough to get in this situation... only enough to go on a drunken rampage..." She admits. Her cheeks got slightly pink as she glances away from Yuudai. She freezes a bit. She had been beating herself up over it still. She nervously rubs the back of her head and smiles to him.

"Good~! You're dressed, you twit!" Ada flinched as she heard her exceeds voice. She didn't want to hear that voice so soon. "Are you ready to leave now Ada?" The cat had landed near the slayer, and looks over to the wolf, glaring at him a little. "I bet you both aren't proud of yo-" Adalinda goes and covers her exceeds mouth.

"Shush... we regret it? Yes. We have hangovers... just... shush..." She says as she hangs her head. The exceed was snickering behind the mage's hand. Adalinda was also slightly looking away from Yuudai.

The cat pushes the hand out of her way, and gasps after she realized something. "You actually like someone for how they look and act, rather than falling for their voice?!" Adalinda hung her head in defeat. There was no winning with her. The cat would be her personal town crier. Tamaria laughs and looks to Yuudai. "And it started over alcohol? My... you two are adorable!" It was a bit clear on Ada's face she felt a bit embarrassed by Tammy's outburst, but she also seemed used to it too. She glances to Yuudai with a 'sorry' expression on her face.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 1st March 2018, 12:46 pm

Yuudai nodded “ I agree though I have never diluted it that would be interesting “ he said with a slightly thoughtful look on his face as he as he bandage the scar on her leg and he rubbed the back of his head just like she did when she blushed and said she had never gotten drunk enough to get into this situation but just enough to go on a rampage.”if it makes you feel better Adalinda I’ve never gotten to this point either so its new for both of us” he explained before he smiled softly back at her. Before he could say more Tamarias voice rang out and Yuudais hand came to his head as he felt his head pound.

lower your voice please”he said as he felt his head throb and he ignored her glare since he was still hungover and he didn’t want to start a fight. As Tamaria gushed about how apparently Ada liked him because of how he looked and how he acted rather then his voice he just gave Ada a look that said ’its alright’ as she looked at him.”I don’t suppose you have a hangover cure do you” he asked Tamaria.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 1st March 2018, 3:02 pm

"I could show you a few drinks at a tavern or two where the alcohol is diluted by soda or ice, or both. They taste good too." Adalinda couldn't help but tell him as she nods. She nervously chuckles to his admittance to never getting to this level as well before her little flying friend came over to them again.

A smirk was on the exceeds face as she holds up a couple of vials when asked about having something for hangovers. "Of course... I'm a bit smarter than Adalinda here. I wouldn't come here unprepared after coming across you two earlier." She snickers as she hands the two the vials. Adalinda was glaring at the cat, but pops the cork from the bottle, and sips it down. "It'll take a few minutes though for it to fully take effect, not too long though." She crosses her arms over her chest as she waits for them to drink to it completely. When they both were done, Tamaria took the vials back and raised an eyebrow to them.

Adalinda huffs as she crossed her arms over her chest when she was done. Her thoughts were going to Tamaria's words from earlier. Did she really act so different in such a short time around Yuudai that Tamaria was able to tell that she liked him? She only came up with the solution that the cat knew her well enough to tell the slight differences in her reactions. Her eyes drift over to Yuudai once again. It took her a moment to realize that Tamaria's little vial she ha given her, had freed her from her pounding headache from the hangover. She steps away from Tamaria and lets herself lean on a tree near him. "Honestly... I wish her voice had a volume button sometimes." She glances away, twitching her lips. "She's a bit obsessed with finding me someone to be with." She shrugs her shoulders a little. "I probably don't have to be back to the guild for a while... would you want to get to know each other without drinking this time?" She laughs softly. Tamaria heard her and glares a little as she taps her wrist with a finger, trying to signify time. That's right, originally Tamaria was trying to tell her to meet at the docks... "Or should we wait for another time?" A small smile is on her lips as she watches the wolf before her.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 4th March 2018, 4:42 pm

Yuudai nodded at Adas suggestion before he spoke.”in the forest we really only drank acohol straight so mixing it will be interesting” he said with interest in his eyes. Taking the vial from Tamaria the werewolf popped the cork and slammed it down. After a few moments Yuudai felt his head stop aching and he felt much better and he sighed before he passed the vial back to the cat.”that is much better” he mumbled before he heard Adalinda grumbling about Tamarias voice volume and he snickered a bit before he nodded.” yeah its nice that she has your best intrest in mind but it is your choice and you shoulder’t be rushed no good comes of it” he explained.

I would like that I currently have no plans since I have no destination in mind yet for where I want to go” he said before his stomach rumbled loudly enough for both Tamaria and Adalinda to hear and he rubbed the back of his head.” I don’t suppose you would be up for getting something to eat while we talk I havent really eaten since yesterday” he suggested. He was rather hungry but he also knew that wherever they went he would be getting a lot of food since for someone his size he needed a very large amount of food.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 4th March 2018, 9:52 pm

A smile comes across Adalinda's face as she hears him comment on Tamaria. She knew her Exceed had her best interest in mind. She just wished she had it in her mind a little less. She glances to the little cat, and then nods before she looks back to Yuudai when he accepted wanting to stay with her a bit longer. "Well... we can roam around Oak Town a bit and..." She pauses as his stomach growled at them. She covers her mouth as she tries to not laugh. Her stomach was growling a bit too, but obviously not nearly as loud as his. "C'mon. We'll travel around Oak Town and get various foods. I think I'll pay... this time." She laughs softly. She scratches the back of her head as she takes a deep breath.

She leads him down to the little town after Tamaria had pointed out the way to them. As they near it, Adalinda smiles a little. "Tammy." She passes the cat a little bit of coin. "Go buy yourself food... we'll be walking about. We won't be going into any buildings, so you don't have to worry about us." She smiles as she looks to Yuudai. She sticks her money pouch on her hip as Tamaria started to fly off. The exceed had felt that was good enough, but she wasn't going to be too far off from where the two were traveling to.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 4th March 2018, 10:51 pm

Adalinda are you sure you want to pay for me my appetite would most likely break your wallet” he said bluntly since he knew that due to his size and his training methods he normally ate very large amounts of food. What most people thought was filling he considered a light snack.as they entered the town Yuudai watched as people looked at the two of them and then more closely at him before the whispers started and the werewolfs ears flattened at what he heard. The whispers ranged from “how did that cur get into town” to “did that dirty animal corrupt that girl he should be put down

Yuudai couldn’t help but release a growl at these words but he tried to ignore them for Adas sake.”I really hate ignorant people they understand nothing” he said before he smelled something delicious and he approached the small stand with Ada. “ what can I get you…sir?” the owner said before he saw Yuudai and he looked apprehensive. The Hybrid just sighed before he looked at the menu then asked the owner.”what is the largest thing you have to eat?” he asked before the man thought for a moment.”we have a 5 pound Stromboli that we offer as a challenge” he said before Yuudai smirked.”I’ll take two of them and four jugs of unsweetened tea” Yuudai said before the man could only blink before he added the total up.”That will be 9.000 Jewel” he said before Yuudai glanced at Ada for a moment.”do you still want to pay? If not its alright I have enough to cover my meal” he offered since he didn’t want to break her wallet and his family had given him a good chunk of money to get by with untill he settled down into a guild.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 4th March 2018, 11:12 pm

Adalinda blinks as he says he might break her wallet, and she looks down to her bag. Could she pay for him? She actually wasn't too sure. When they were in town, she looked around a bit. Her ears instantly caught the words of the others around them, and she glares. She glances to Yuudai when he talks about ignorant people, and she nods along with him. "Yeah... Agreed..." She mumbles to him. When they get to the stand, she takes a deep breath to the man's reaction. When she hears the price, she blinks. "Urm... Yeah... My... I like food too..."

Her face had paled a bit before she looked back up to Yuudai. She knew she couldn't pay that much. She hadn't gone on many jobs lately. She reaches into her pouch and counted her jewels really quickly, and clears her throat. "separate order... I'll have the regular stromboli with a soda..." She bet she wouldn't be filled from that alone, but there were other foods around the town that she could enjoy happily along with Yuudai. She then pauses and looks up to him while placing her hand on her hip and cocking an eyebrow up. "Okay, I gotta know. How do you plan on paying for your food? She had to ask as her curiosity was getting to her. The vender had rung up her order as well, and she payed for it, not having to pay nearly as much as he did for hers though.
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 5th March 2018, 3:03 am

Yuudai could not help but chuckle at her response to how much his food cost. When she asked him how he planned on paying for his food Yuudai reached into his bag and pulled out a ruby the size of a large marble and it was already refined and polished and he put it on the counter.”Sorry but I havent managed to turn these in for jewels yet” he explained before the vendor could only blink and look at the ruby before he nodded and rang him up and then he got to work. Before he did though he grabbed he drinks for Yuudai and Adalinda.

Since it would take a while for the food Yuudai motioned for Ada to follow him to a small bench that was nearby and he sat down though the bench wood creaked due to his weight. "so you said you were from the West Fiore Trading Company where exactly is that?. I’m not really familiar with many places outside of the woods.my people normally did not interact with others due to how we are viewed” he explained. His people were not looked at nicely due to many seeing Werewolfs as bloodthirsty beasts. while so far Adalinda seemed to be different he knew that not all were like her.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 5th March 2018, 7:26 am

At sight of the ruby, Adalinda's eyes grow a bit. She didn't expect him to have anything on him that would be of any value. She scratches the back of her head, and takes a deep breath. "Well... We could see if we could turn them in at wherever after we eat?" She suggests curiously.

She follows him to the bench, and sits down after trying to not laugh at the creaking. She quietly listens as he questions her. A small smile formed on her face. Where was the guild? "West Fiore Trading Company is on an island. Island is called Divide Island, even though the island is actually technically a huge continent and probably has half of Fiore in it then tripled as they procreated to stuff it with more people." She couldn't help but explain with a chuckle. "Divide island is farther away from Fiore though. Usually, the only way to get to it, is by boat, for normal means at least. And if you ask me, it's a pain to travel by boat. I wish I had teleportation like one of my company members... I think it was the vice president...? Anyways, like I said, only way to get there is by boat. So I'm not sure how you'd like getting there by boat and having to wait to be accepted when you could travel around here and be accepted sooner into a guild."

Adalinda shrugs her shoulders. It was more her opinion on what could happen. She runs her hands through her hair as she takes a deep breath. She looks back to him and smiles. "Tell me... About the Lycan woods?" She cocks her head to the side, wondering about the place this guy came from. She wanted to get to know him more. The air that was around him, drew her in.
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 5th March 2018, 12:41 pm

sure I guess I can’t carry around gems all the time” he said as he took a drink of his tea. As Ada explained the West Fiore Trading Compant to him he nodded and made sure to remember what she said, “it sounds like an interesting place to live even if you an only get there by boat. It might be a place for me to visit very soon.” he explained before she finally asked him about the Lycan woods and he nodded. It was only fair since she told him so much about her home it was only fair Yuudai told her about his own though he would have to be a bit thorough on how he explained things since his people were different then most.

well The Lycan woods are located in the cursed lands and most people never approach it for very good reason. A lot of feral werewolfs and creatures roam around the outer edge of the woods but my people are found in the inner parts of the woods. We keep away from the outside world due to how most see us.” Yuudai explained before he went on.”most people see us as bloodthirsty beasts but we only get that way due to territory, any feral werewolfs you see were raised that way most of my people are not like that.” he siad before he continued.”as far as my rank before I left I was a Nu or a sentry of my people so I kept guard” he finished before asking another question.”so what do you do for fun?”

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 5th March 2018, 1:00 pm

She smiles as she listens to him, nodding a little as he agreed with her on the gems thing. After she's finished explaining Divide island, and he comments on it being interesting, she simply smiles. "Well, if you pop by, and I'm there, I could show you around the place. That is, if you like?" She shrugs her shoulders as a small smile was upon her lips. She was thinking it would be a bit fun to show him around. Maybe scare a few other members of the guild.

She listens to him talk about his home, and nods a little herself. "I've never met a werewolf be... well... lied... technically I had, but he's not a real one and not similar to you. So yeah, I've never met a werewolf before you. I've only heard stories about them, but that's it." She shrugs to him. As he finishes and tells her what he had been before he left. "You don't seem so bad to me. So I can see you being a guard of sorts. I don't entirely see you as being something... like a cook, at least not as a permanent job. Could be wrong." She shrugs her shoulders. She thinks of his question for a moment, before a grin is on her face. "I like to drink, quite often. I... train to get myself stronger, magically and physically. And I like to..." She trails off as she was trying to think of what else she enjoyed to do for fun. She then snickers and shrugs her shoulders. "Maybe gamble a bit from time to time... but it's not as much fun to me as drinking and training can be." She runs a hand through her hair and glances to Yuudai.

"So... I am curious, is cooking food apart of your specialties? Or do you just like to make strong alcohol for fun?" She couldn't help but chuckle. She then spies a vendor and sets her drink down next to her before she bounds off towards the stall and orders four sticks of three fried dumplings on each of them. She comes back as she was tearing off a dumpling with her teeth while she hands the three other sticks to Yuudai. "Try em. They taste good." She chuckles as she continues to eat hers.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 7th March 2018, 2:28 am

Id like that Adalinda perhaps if I find a place that suits me there I might settle down on the island in the future” he said wondering what kind of climate the island had and if it was good for his people. She explained that she met a werewolf but he was not a true one and most of the time she had only heard storys.”yeah sadly the stories of my kind do not paint us in a good light . Its one of the reasons comments get thrown at me like you heard on our way in here” he explained . At the question of if he could "I can cook decently though nothing beats catching something in the wild and cooking it right then and there” he explained .

"I do enjoy brewing alcohol but I also like yourself train magically and Physically for at least 5 hours a day it not more” he explained which explained how strong his body was before he continued.” I also enjoy hunting it keeps my mind and my skills sharp. Though I only kill what I plan on eating I was taught never to waste anything” he explained. His people believed that to slay a creature the only way to honor it was to put it to use and not waste as much as you could. When Ada came back with a few sticks of dumplings he blinked as she offered them to him and he gently took the three sticks before he slid three off and he then chewed before he swallowed and "these are pretty good I might have to try a lot more food now that I’m out of the woods” he said with a chuckle as he procedded to devour the other two sticks in less then two minutes.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 7th March 2018, 11:59 am

A cheeky smile was on Adalinda's face as he said he may settle down on her island she lived on with others. When he comments on the stories, she shakes her head. "I didn't believe them. People thought dragons were terrible creatures at one point. But they're not. I should know, my father was a dragon, and he was... eh, he wasn't terrible." She chuckles softly. "So I didn't believe the stories... Honestly, I was tempted to knock a few teeth in a few minutes ago." She shrugs her shoulders.

She listens to him talk about being a decent cook, and shrugs her shoulders. "I suck at cooking, honestly. Maybe we could eventually camp out or something and I can taste how good you can cook out there. Since you say nothing beats hunting and cooking what you hunted." She snickers. "I train whenever I can, in between jobs, on my days off... when I'm being punished for doing something stupid... I kinda was training here..." She shrugs her shoulders as she smiles a little. She bit off another dumpling on the stick, looking to the vendor they originally had gone to, wondering how long it'd take for that food to make fully. Well Yuudai did ask for two of the biggest stromboli's the guy had. She shakes her head and grabs her drink to sip it.

Her eyes glance over to see Tamaria not too far away from them. She knew her cat wasn't going too far away from her, she smelled her there for a while. Tamaria was looking at a dress, one that the cat wouldn't even come close to fitting. "Tamaria better not be looking for a dress for me..." She mutters quietly to herself, shoulders slumping. She then quickly shakes her head. With a deep breath, she looks to Yuudai. "I have to ask. I know you told me back in the woods... yesterday...? But you told me that you were single. Have you ever dated anyone? I've dated maybe... two people, but they couldn't deal with the fact I like to roam about or don't do staying home to do house chores. And they couldn't beat me in a drinking contest." She snickers as she sips her drink once again and bites down on the last dumpling she had.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 8th March 2018, 12:12 pm

I wanted nothing more then to deck a few people in the face but I know If I do that I am just proving them right, still I can only take so much before I snap at people” he explained before his ears perked at the vendor finally telling them the food was ready.” ah good I’m hungry” he muttered as he went over to the vendor and grabbed the food before he walked back and passed her regular Stromboli to her before he dug into his and was eating it at a pace that most humans could not handle such an amount of food. The werewolf was rather pleased as he tasted not only meat but all kinds of veggies and cheeses in the Stromboli as well as he kept eating it.

As the suggestion of camping out and hunting Yuudai stopped eating and he actually was rather interested in the ideas.”That would be fantastic though I do hope you can keep out with my training methods” he said though he was a bit teasing at the end. Seeing what Ada was looking at Yuudai snorted and smirked.”I take it she tries to get you in those kinds of things a lot" he questioned before he took a few more bites of his food. The next question she asked made Yuudai blink before he spoke.”I havent dated anyone before. Any female that I know would not show intrest and I believe its because I am a hybrid.” he explained before he added.”my people see it as rather odd for someone to show traits of multiple races when most of the time its either werewolf or werekitsune not both” he said as he heard her explain her lack of dating experience as well since most could not handle her not wanting to do chores or her desire to move around. When she mentioned that they couldn’t handle drinking with her he chuckles.”well you do have drinking experience that’s for sure".

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 8th March 2018, 2:19 pm

As their food had been finished, the mage grins and leans back on the bench for a bit while the werewolf came over with their food. "Could have let me get mine." She chuckles, but she didn't mind regardless. She takes her stromboli and bites into it as she relaxes there. She glances up to him when he comments on her being able to keep up with his training. She swallows the bite she had in her mouth, and smirks. "If anything, I'll make you carry me. I could probably keep up with your training really. Especially if I pushed myself too." She snickers.

Her eyes went over to Tamaria, and she shrugs her shoulders. "She tries to make me look pretty every so often to pick up someone by having me dress up in a monkey suit..." She rolls her eyes and takes a few more bites of her stromboli. She listens to him speak, and blinks a bit. She looks down to her legs. He hadn't dated anyone before? Her face blushes as she rubs the back of her head. "So they discriminate against one another there too? That's kinda harsh..." She shrugs her shoulders and inhales a few bites, nearly done with her stromboli already because of it.

She winks to him as he was amused by her drinking comment. Of course she knew she had the experience. She technically was drinking for most of her life, even if it wasn't legally. She looks away. "If this is too personal, I suppose you can brush it off... but how is it that you're a hybrid... if your people see it odd to be a mix of the two were races where you're from?" She glances up to him for a peek at his face. She honestly wondered how he would react to her question, and hoped it wasn't too personal that she would make him upset.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 8th March 2018, 10:39 pm

eh I was already up and getting mine” he said simply as he fnished wolfing down his first Stromboli and started on his second one. He had just finished five pounds of food in under 5 minutes and now he was working on another 5 pounds without any issue or signs of slowing down. “ I think that would be easy but I’ll believe that you can last when I see it”he taunted playfully. While she did seem rather strong his stamina when he trained was almost unreal and few could match it. “I wonder who is better at lifting weights” he pondered as he took another big bite of his food before he took a few gulps of his first jug of tea.

honestly I think you look good as you are while a dress might be interesting it all depends on what your comfortable with, put you in something you don’t like"he commented. At the mentioning of discrimination even in his home village and then asking why he was a hybrid Yuudai blinked before he spoke.”yeah discrimination happens everywhere theres no escaping it sadly. But as to how I’m a hybrid.. Well my parents broke tradition when they got together and had me. While they only went down a rank each in the pack I was on the fence for the longest time. There were calls for my death or exile. I was very lucky to become a Nu in the pack but because of my unique upbringing I could have ended up an Omega permanently” he said with a shudder at the end.

To be an Omega forever was a great insult and a fate worse then death for werewolves.”how did you end up becoming a dragon slayer if I may ask it seems interesting to be raised by a dragon” he said as he finished his second Stromboli and sighed since he was still slightly hungry but it was nowhere near as bad.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 8th March 2018, 11:03 pm

"Excuse me? You don't believe me? I think when I get off of my punishment with my guild, I'll show you I can train well with you!" She snickers as she looks to him. There was some food hanging out of her mouth that she had attempting to grab, but to no anvil as it fell back onto her lap. She then considered his question of who could lift more weights as well. "Well... as much as I hate to admit it, probably you since you look like a behemoth! But I'm probably not too terribly far behind you." She snickers, lifting an arm to show her own muscle. She figured she was a small thing compared to him though.

When he compliments her, Adalinda blinks and looks back at Yuudai. She couldn't think of a response to that. She glances back to where Tamaria had been, but found the cat wasn't at the vendor. She curses under her breath of losing sight of her cat, but knew the exceed probably still saw her since she had her scent not too far from her. As Yuudai talked of discrimination being basically everywhere, and his upbringing, she blinks. "You totally don't seem like you're an 'omega' type. You could probably be an awesome Alpha." She snickers as a grin started to spread across her lips.

As he asks about how she became a dragon slayer, Adalinda paused. Her shoulders slumped as she blinks a moment, trying to remember her past. Slowly, she starts to shake her head as she looks to her knees. "Honestly? I don't know... My father just kept on showing me how to be one... He showed me the way to use my magic right... and how to do nearly every basic thing a person should know..." She was lightly squishing the end of her stromboli with her fingers. Adalinda's voice had also softened a bit as she spoke. "I was only with him till I was about eight... then he just disappeared... I caught wind that he had died... But I'm not sure..." She closed her eyes as she takes a shaky breath. She never had spoken of this aloud before, not even to Tamaria, so this was different to her. She blinks a quickly a couple times, not realizing tears had started forming in her eyes, and quickly reaches the back of her hand to her face and wipe the tears away so Yuudai wouldn't see her crying. She guessed he figured she had started though, but she wasn't going to look at him to find out.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 9th March 2018, 12:43 pm

we will see.” he said with a cocky smirk on his face as he finished off his jug of tea and started on another one.”your probly not to far away your physic is very impressive” he said before he blushed under his fur and slapped his hand over his mouth in embarrasment since he relized what he had just said. When she called him an Alpha his face heated up even further and he nodded as he found the sky very interesting.”I would like to become an Alpha but who knows if that will happen” he said since to become alpha he had to beat the current alpha and he was still unsure if he could handle that at the moment.

When Yuudai heard that her dragon had vanished and that he might have died Yuudai became very somber.”if its just a rumor then he might still be alive but untill then you can only hope. No child should lose their parent” he said softly as he put a comforting hand on her shouldere. He could smell her tears and he knew he had crossed a line that he shouldn’t have.”I’m sorry Adalinda I shouldn’t have asked I didn’t mean to make you upset” he apologized

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 9th March 2018, 2:53 pm

His comment on her physique made Adalinda pause in her action as she looked at him. She purses her lips a bit and can't help but snort at his reaction to saying that aloud. "I think you haven't seen too many women to judge my looks like so yet..." She says and looks away from him. Even though she says that, her cheeks are bright red, same as the back of her ears. She glances back to him as she calmed down just a little. "Why not see about starting your own pack?" She murmurs and shrugs her shoulders. It was only a suggestion. She also didn't entirely know how the whole pack stuff worked.

She shakes her head to him as he mentions her father could still be alive. She honestly doubted it though. Ada clears her throat. "No... There was another who was also his child... he died saving him. That's what I heard at least." She mumbles as she wiped as much tears away as she could. "It's fine. You didn't know. Rarely anyone knows honestly."

"And you should have told me of all people at least before someone you just met." The exceed was now in front of her, with a bag over her shoulders. Adalinda purses her lips at Tamaria, who rolls her eyes. "We could have found out about Metalicana's past, stupid... But since it's apparently such a difficult thing for you, guess we won't." She crossed her arms as Ada huffs and angrily takes a bite out of her stromboli now, going to finish it. She hadn't removed Yuudai's hand, or bothered to shrug it off either. Honestly, Adalinda was afraid to hear of the outcome of the dragon that raised her. She didn't want to hear that he had died for real, but she also hoped he didn't die without seeing her again.

Adalinda shakes her head a bit, and finally looks to Yuudai again. There were still tear streaks in her eyes as she looks to him. "Would you like to go trade those gems in for jewels after we eat?" She questions. She was trying to change the subject quickly. She only hoped Yuudai would comply.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 10th March 2018, 4:02 pm

yeah I kinda relized what I said after I said it” he said as he rubbed the back of his head. At the mentioning of starting his own pack Yuudai thought for a moment before shrugging.”I could try but the problem is I have no idea where I could find anymore werewolfs and even then I have no beta” he explained.when Ada said that most likely her father was dead and explained why Yuudais ears drooped a bit as he relized he had touched a nerve he shouldn’t have. Before he could say anything more Apparently Tamaria decided to reapper and she decided to jab at Ada which in the hybrids mind was not smart.

Seeing that she had a bag Yuudai blinked before he spoke.”do we dare ask whats in the bag over your shouder?” he asked as he wondered if the Exceed had went and got the dragonslayer a dress or something else she wouldn’t like. The hybrid took a few gulgs of his tea before he heard Adas suggestion to go get the gems traded in.”sure we can do that I’m willing to bet I’ll get a good sum for these perhaps there is something here I will want to spend my jewels on” he said as he took a drink of tea and waited for Adalinda to finish eating before they would get up and move on.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 10th March 2018, 10:15 pm

As he tells her he'd have some issues in creating his own pack, Adalinda bites her bottom lip. She thought it had been cleaver to ask that, but now she saw it really wasn't. She had quickly gotten over her little sob story of her father being gone when Tamaria showed up and railed her up. Tamaria knew how to get her dragon slayer back in at least a decent mood.

When questioned on the contents of the bag, the Exceed smirks as she winks to him. She then moves and throws the bag on the bench. To Adalinda, there was a familiar clatter going on inside the bag that made her gasp in excitement before she goes and reaches into the bag. There was iron silverware in the bag, and the black haired girl smiles slightly. "Thank you, you turd of a cat." She snickers before she stuffs a fork into her stromboli and then proceeds to eat it like so. She glances up to Yuudai as he mentioned he'd get a good bit for his jewels, making her nod in agreement. The iron fork was crunching in her mouth as she ate, but it soon ceased as she finished. "Oooh... that was filling." She smiles to herself and grabs the bag, throwing it over her own shoulder as she stands up. "C'mon, lets get going to get those gems to jewels." She chuckles.

Tamaria ended up leading the way to the bank for them, and moves out of the way to let Yuudai go in first. Adalinda looks up to him, and then to the door. She bit her bottom lip. "Would... would you like me to take your gems in to see if they'll give me jewels for you? Or do you think you can fit in there?" She rubs the back of her head as she continues to look up at the werewolf above her.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 11th March 2018, 1:42 pm

Yuudai only blinked when he suddenly heard the clatter of metal from the bag as it hit the bench and he only could look at ada with an interested and confused look on his face as she took a fork and startd to eat it with her Stromboli and ate it crunching thru the metal like it was a pretzel.”out of curiosity how does metal taste I’m guessing its different for a dragonslayer then a normal person” he asked. He could only wonder what it would taste like to eat something that was normally inedible. As she stood up Yuudai followed her and he grabbed his remaining two jugs of tea and kept drinking them while they walked thru the city.

As they reached the bank the werewolf blinked at the size of the door frame and he knew he could fit thru it but he would have to duck to get thru." I can get thru but its gonna be interesting if its cramped inside.” he said as he moved forward and ducked down and managed to get thru the frame before he was able to get inside though he still had to hunch a bit to keep from smacking his head on the ceilling. He glanced at Ada for a moment before he spoke. “here goes nothing.” he said before he approached one of the people at the counters. He pulled out one of the sacks of gems he was given when he left and he put it on the counter.”I would like to trade these in for Jewels” he explained before the teller blinked then nodded and took the sack to get it counted. After a while the man came back before he spoke.”sir judging by the number of gems you had as well as the quality of them we can give you 90000000 Jewels” He offered while Yuudai blinked in surprise and nodded.”yes I’ll take that” he said before the man passed him a card with symbols on it.” here this card will let you access the money” he explained as Yuudai took it with a nod.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:16 am