Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai)

Post by Lethe 11th March 2018, 2:58 pm

"Iron to me, is as nutritious as any other food. It can taste sweet, or tart, or be soft, or even crunchy." She explains to him. She muses happily and finished up her stromboli. "An iron dragon Slayer can eat iron, fire dragon slayer eats fire, water eats water, poison dragon slayer can eat poison, blah blah blah. You get it though."

She watches him go through the door, and smiles to herself as she places a hand on her hip. She follows after him, and goes to chill in a chair while she waited on Yuudai to get the jewels for his gems. Tamaria had motioned for him to come sit over near them. Ada was lulling her head back in boredom as she waited, and continued to do so when he was called back to reveal how much he had.

Adalinda's head jerks up when she hears how much he had, being surprised about it. That was more than she had. A lot more. She takes a deep breath and stands up from the chair. "Damn, I was walking with a rich man... Er wolf." Ada couldn't help but tease. She waits till he has all his money before she started walking out of the bank. She looks back and raised an eyebrow. "Any place catch your eye you want to spend some money on already?" A snicker was in her voice, but she also wasn't serious.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 3,356

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai)

Post by Yuudai 11th March 2018, 4:39 pm

huh interesting the thought of eating poison is interesting since so many things are toxic” Yuudai pondered aloud as he took his Jewels and walked with Ada and Tamaria out of the bank.” well my pack did make sure I had money when I left but I didn’t think it was that much “ he chuckled as he ducked down to get out of the door before he stood back up to his full height and cracked his back. “god my back did not like being hunched over” he grumbled as he stretched his neck and looked at his new card that he was given.

When Ada asked if he had found anything in a shop that caught his intrest Yuudai blinked before he nodded.”yeah I saw something in a Lacrima shop that caught my eye. Let me know if there is something you want I should have enough to buy it” he said as he glanced thru the streets before he finally found the shop he was interested in, he saw that the item that interested him was still there. It was a black crystal and seemed to have shadow lingering around it like a mist.”perfect its still for sale” he said as he glanced at it thru the glass.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting the Wolf (Social with Yuudai) - Page 3 GSvDExK
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 11th March 2018, 6:40 pm

She snickers to him as he had found the poison bit to be interesting. "We have a poison god slayer in our guild who has shadow dragon slayer magic." She muses as they walk. She shakes her head as he offers to buy her stuff. "Food is fine." She chuckles while following him to the lacrima shop. When they approached, she gasps as she puts her face to the wall. "Heavens... that's a Shadow Dragon Lacrima..." She murmurs and looks to him. Her eyebrow perked as Tamaria jumped onto her slayers back, much like a backpack, just to see in the window.

"Are you going to get it? I think it could help you from time to time with how big you are." Tamaria says, causing Adalinda to smack her lightly on the head. "Hey!" She cries out and pouts to her slayer, before looking to Yuudai again.

Adalinda looks up to Yuudai, and raises an eyebrow as she sheepishly smiles over her exceeds reaction. "So... you going to go and get it?" She questions with a soft chuckle.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 12th March 2018, 11:43 am

Yuudai nodded and seemed to to get a look of intrest on his face as Ada mentioned that one of her guild mates used venom Godslayer as well shadow dragon slayer magic.”sounds like a very powerful fellow you must be glad he is on your side” he stated before he heard her say that food was fine to buy her and he nodded again. “I’m guessing they are extremely rare well then I want it even more” he said as he went over to the vendor while he ignored Tamarias comment about his size. "I’m not worried about my size but the idea of using shadows is actually rather tempting” he said as he walked over to the vendor who was selling it.

yeah I think Im going to get it Adalinda” he said as he pointed out the lacrima he wanted and he gave the vendor a sizable stack of jewels as he was given the crystal. He looked at it before he looked at Ada.” I havent even used this and I can feel the power it gives off its pretty immense” he said as he put the cystal in his bag for safe keeping then he stretched a bit.”you said you would like food right? Are there any metal pieces that catch your eye” he asked her knowing she could eat metal.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 12th March 2018, 12:04 pm

A grin forms on Adalinda's face as she listens to him talk of the lacrima more. Of course they were rare, and he was more than capable of getting one for himself. She motions for him to go buy it while she and Tamaria stayed back a bit. While he paid for the crystal, Tamaria was apologizing to Adalinda for how she acted, the slayer just patted her head and takes a deep breath.

As he observed his lacrima, Adalidna smiles to him again. "They are rather powerful." She shrugs her shoulders and snickers. She holds up the bag she had been holding over her shoulder, and gives it a small shake to make the silverware clatter together. "Set on metal. Regular food that everyone else eats is just fine with me." She tells him as she nods affirmatively. She didn't need other metal, Tamaria already did that for her, even though she had given the exceed money to spend on herself. Adalinda starts looking about, before Tamaria tugs on her skirt a bit.

"There's a pastry shop with outdoor seating nearby here..." She says quietly. The Exceed was a sweet tooth when it came to that stuff. Adalinda sighs and looks to Yuudai, wondering if it was really okay for him to offer such a thing to her, and if he'd be okay with letting Tamaria spend his money on pastries and desserts for her.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 13th March 2018, 2:00 am

ill use it later Im guessing implanting a lacrima into ones self isn’t pain free.” he said as he glanced back at his bag before he heard her decline metal since she had a good chunk of it left but any normal food would be alright with her. Before he could suggest anything his companions exceed chimed in and suggested a pastery shop nearby and the humanoid wolf blinked before he turned to Ada.”does a pastry sound ok to you” he asked. He had very little in the form of sweet food due to growing up in the wood

Yuudai was about to have Tamaria lead the way to the shop when he suddenly heard another person jabbing at him again .”look at the freak he should still be in the woods like the animal he is” Yuudai clenched his fist as he shut his eyes and tried not to deck the man. He was angry that people kept doing this but the thing that made this worse was he could still hear the man commenting and making snaky comments not just at him but at Ada as well and Tamaria.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 13th March 2018, 12:49 pm

Adalinda shrugs her shoulders. "Never really come across someone having the lacrima out of them before. So I can't say if it is painful or not." She tells him honestly while hooking her free thumb on a loop on her belt. When he questions if pastry sounded okay to her, she shrugs her shoulders. Tamaria was already grabbing her skirt and trying to pull her away. A small chuckle on her face as she was starting to walk away.

She had also heard the man commenting con Yuudai, and just glares at him before she looks at Yuudai. "Honestly, I would rather have a tall ass wolf on my side than a puny magic-less human when there's a fight going on." She said it rather loudly to get a rise out of the guy. She runs a hand over her hair and smirks. "I really would rather you on our side, than our enemy." She nods as she looks over to where Tamaria had been. She blinks as the cat wasn't nearby. "Tammy...?" She asks as she turns to look for the cat.

She then spies the cat near the man who had made the comment on Yuudai, and she had her foot sticking out quietly behind a planter a bit. The guy had stumbled over her foot, and Tamaria quickly slipped behind the planter and stayed quiet as she hid herself rather well actually. When the guy wasn't paying attention to the direction Tamaria was, she quickly darted out from behind the planter and to Adalinda with a smile. "That was fun."

"You're a rude cat."

"No one said I was nice."

Adalinda snickers and rolls her eyes at Tamaria as she looks to Yuudai. "Guess you have a mini protector." She laughs to him as Tarmaria starts marching off to the pastry shop, which was literally just three shops down from the lacrima vendor. They sit outside and Tamaria picks up a menu from the table, smiling happily to herself. She ordered herself three cinnamon rolls, while ada just sat there. Ada decided to get herself a simple croissant. She wasn't much of a sweet tooth. Adalinda's tooth was more an alcohol one than a sweet one.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 14th March 2018, 12:38 am

well I guess that we will find out in the future” Yuudai said as he walked with them towards the pastery shop. When he heard Ada come to his aid with a snappy comeback to the man and even Tamaria managed to trip him Yuudai laughed a bit before he then caught the man getting more angry and getting to his feet before approaching them.” listen here you Bit..” he was cut off as Yuudai got fed up and grabbed the man by his shirt before he could get anywhere close to ada and he growled and bared his teeth at him. The man instantly went from angry to scared to death as he saw the werewolf reveal razor sharp fangs that could bite thru muscle and bone like they were nothing.

Get out of my sight now and if I see you again I’ll uppercut you so hard you’ll land outside of town” he growled before he dropped the man roughly and he scurried away in terror.” well at least I got my point across” he said before they reached the Pastery shop. Seeing them get their things Yuudai ordered a coffee and two pieces of Tiramisu and paid for both of them before he sat down with the pair and smiled a bit at Tamaria.”thanks for backing me up Tamaria” he said.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 14th March 2018, 8:28 am

Adalinda spotted the man starting to come after her, and instantly had her feet planted on the ground shoulder width apart, and her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't caring who this guys was. She would have to be careful though. She could be recognized as a member of the West Fiore Trading Company if someone payed attention to her right shoulder blade. Then again, she was also defending someone right then.

She perked an eyebrow up at Yuudai as he had threatened the man without a word. She tries her hardest to not snicker at his reaction, and stayed in her stance as she waited for the man to run off with his tail between his legs. When Yuudai continued to walk over to the pastry shop, Ada had followed next to him, arms still crossed over her chest as she hadn't been amused by the scene fully, just by Yuudai's actions.

Tamaria was taking a bite out of one of her cinnamon rolls when Yuudai thanked her. She glanced to Adalinda for a moment, waiting till she bit into her food before she responded. "Well I can't let Adalinda's future boyfriend be insulted like that. She wouldn't ever hook up with you if I didn't do anything for him." She says, causing Ada cough as her bite of food had gone down the wrong pipe.

The slayers cheeks had gone a deep red as she glanced to Yuudai. She had ducked her head a little bit as she rubbed the back of her head. "Could you stop trying to hook me up with everyone?"

"Oh, I'm not trying to hook you up with everyone anymore. Just Yuudai since you guys spent a lovely night together." Tamaria was a bit smug as Ada felt her cheeks warm up. She glances away and takes a deep breath as she was quietly pouting to herself.

She then dares to glance at Yuudai. "Do me a favor, and ignore Tamaria from now on." She sighs as she had tore off another bite of her croissant, a tad angrily as she was annoyed. She noticed what He was eating, and raised an eyebrow. "What exactly is that? I've never seen it before... either that, or Tammy is a terrible cook and doesn't tell me what she makes me." She teased, making the cat huff from across the table.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 15th March 2018, 11:33 am

Yuudai bit into his Tiramisu and he was rather surprised as how the flavors worked. He tasted richness from the mascarpone and bitterness from both the espresso and the cocoa powder ontop, it was an interesting taste and the werewolf thought it was delicious. At tamarias comment Yuudai was drinking coffee and he managed to swallow before she finished speaking so he didn’t spill coffee on is fur. Ada was not so luck since she started to cough and Yuudai patted her on the back to try and help her out.

When the exceed explained she was just trying to hook the two of them up since they had spent the night together the hybrid just glanced upwards and found the sky rather interesting as his face burned a bit from embarrassment.” I can do that” he said when Ada asked him to ignore Tamaria from now on and then she asked what he had gotten. She then jabbed at her exceed by saying she might be a terrible cook. Yuudai chuckled before he passed one of his pieces towards her offering a taste.”I think it was called Tiramisu I’m not sure what all goes into it but it tastes very good its rich yet there is bitterness that balances it” he said as he took a bite from the piece he was currently eating.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 15th March 2018, 8:50 pm

Ada had waved her hand at Yuudai when he started patting her back while she choked on her croissant. She didn't want him to help her out there. She could get through her choking hazard on her own. When he agreed to ignoring Tamaria, a grin gets on her face as she was trying to not snicker. When he offers her the piece of the tiramisu, Adalinda reaches for the fork wrapped up in the napkin for her, and pulls it out. She uses the fork to break off a piece big enough for her to taste it, without taking too much from Yuudai. She could eat probably the whole thing, but she wasn't going to take his food. She puts the fork in her mouth, and chews on the food quietly. She was trying to decide if she liked it or not.

Tamaria was leaning forward a bit. "What do you think?" The cat inquires as she raised an eyebrow. Adalinda shrugged her shoulders, and Tamaria glares a bit. "She's not a sweets person..." She rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Adalinda shrugs her shoulders once more. "I like what I like... I'm not sorry for that. It's okay to me... not much of a sugar person though. I like my Iron over it." She couldn't help but snicker as she snuck another bite before she passed it back to him. It was good enough for Adalinda to steal one more bite though. She then pauses as she glances to Yuudai once more. "Question... why are you letting me stick with you?" She questions. "Is it because I'm the only person you know around here?" She had an eyebrow raised as she tilts her head towards him.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 18th March 2018, 6:02 pm

Yuudai saw that Ada shrugged at her opinion of it while Tamaria just explained that she was not into sweets.”eh it’s alright it was worth a try right?” he asked before continuing”I thought that bitterness in it might help null the sweetness” he finished before she asked him why she was allowed to stick with him and the werewolf took a bite of his dessert before he spoke.”that’s one reason but also you two treat me like a person and not an animal like the rest of the people in this town do. Plus like I said before I like you. Your fiery can handle yourself with alcohol, and im honestly wondering what it would be like to spar with you since I get the feeling your one tough customer” he said while he knew he was complementing her constantly but what he said was all true.

Glancing over his shoulder Yuudai caught sight of a shop selling portable communication lacrima and he wondered if perhaps he should get two one for each of them.”hey do you happen to have one of those by chance?” he asked pointing towards the shop.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 18th March 2018, 7:08 pm

Ada shrugs to him as he questions if it was worth the try. "I suppose..." She leans on the table, finishing off her croissant when he repeats that he likes her and starts to compliment her some more. "Erm... I'm not that great..." She murmurs, but shrugs her shoulders. Her cheeks had gotten a little red from his compliment. She let her gaze go to the table for a moment before she glances back at him. "Did you mean I look like I'm one tough 'cookie'?" She let up a soft chuckle, which got Tamaria to slap the table. Adalinda blinks and looks to the Exceed.

"You never giggle at anyone..." The exceed said in a low voice. Her eyes were wide as she looks right at Adalinda as if she saw a ghost.

Adalinda's face gets darker and she pushes the plate away while putting her head on the table while covering her face some with her arm. She peeks out enough to look at Yuudai. Slowly she lifts her head to see what he was asking what she had. "A communication lacrima?" She questions quietly. Slowly she starts to shake her head. "No... I don't... I would probably destroy it on accident anyways. With all the fighting I personally do." She snickers.

Tamaria nods to Yuudai as well. "She probably would. Which is why I'm glad she doesn't have any glasses on, or she'd have had a thousand by this point with how many times she has fallen flat on her face." She snickers, making Adalinda just glare at her once more.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 18th March 2018, 10:24 pm

Yuudai shook his head when she muttered that she was not that great and he smirked a bit.”I disagree you’re a tough woman and anyone who doesent see that as stunning is blind as a bat” he state bluntly before she chuckled at his tough comment.”yeah I meant it your have a lot of strength in your frame and build you could knock people out pretty easily I would guess “ he said as he chuckled a bit. With how much she said she trained the hybrid had no doubt that she could knock someone out with minimal effort. When she buried her face in her arm Yuudai had to resist the urge to laugh .

yeah you want one? I just thought it might be useful to have. It would make talking to allies easier for sure and I could let you know when I am on divide Island when you want to spar or drink.” he offered as he polished off one of his pieces of Tiramisu.”I need to get the hang of things outside the forest I figure one of those lacrima might be a good idea.” he explained as he waited for her answer.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 19th March 2018, 8:48 am

Adalinda's cheeks started to stay a bright color as he said she was stunning. She ducks her head and bit the inside of her cheek rather hard. She had giggled again to him saying she complimented her strength now. "You're going to make me stay red as a... ick... tomato..." She mumbles to herself as she shakes her head.

She thinks over his offer for her having a communication lacrima device. Slowly she smiles. "You're having fun spoiling me... aren't you?" A small smile comes across her face as she nods to him. "I don't think you should be handing out your money so easily like that in the future. There are some people who would take advantage of it." She frowns as she takes a deep breath. She runs a hand through her hair. "I think I'll buy my own... unless you really insist on buying it for me..." She snorts to herself. She stands up and goes over towards the shop to see what they had. Tamaria follows her rather quickly, sticking close as she looks over the phones as well with her. Adalinda glances over to Yuudai again, blushing as she bit her bottom lip.

"I can tell you really like him... just because you can't look away. Everyone else you like, you can look away, and don't look at again. But him... He makes your heart flutter, doesn't he...?" Tamaria murmurs after she flew up to be near Adalinda's ear.

Adalinda glares to her cat. "I'm tempted to punt you all the way across this town to get you as far away from me as I can, Tammy... Stop..." She murmur before she turns her attention back to the lacrima before her.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 20th March 2018, 11:18 am

Yuudai gained a toothy grin when she blushed and explained that she would stay red as a tomato if he kept talking. “I was gonna say your looking more cherry red then tomato red” he teased. When she questioned if he enjoyed spoiling her he simply shrugged a bit. He was enjoying using his money a bit but he was being a bit cautious as well. “eh I’ll get it for you consider it a gift” he said softly as he finished his other piece of tiramisu and then stood up while Tamaria and Ada talked by the shop. He missed what Tamaria said as he was approaching but he heard Ada mutter about wanting to punt Tamaria away from her.

are we playing Kick the cat now” he joked as he stood beside her as he looked thru the lacrima in the cases and he saw a decent sized one that he liked and he pointed to it as the shop keeper grabbed it and asked him for the money. He paid for his lacrima and then he glanced at Ada.” anything catch your eye?” he asked as he looked at his lacrima and tried to figure out all the functions.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 20th March 2018, 12:32 pm

The black haired mage grins quietly as he said he'd give her the communication lacrima as a gift. She couldn't figure this guy out. When he had heard her comment, Adalinda snorts and covers her mouth as she grins. "Yeah! I like the sound of that game."

Tamaria growls and crosses her arms over her little chest. "Well I don't even come close to liking that game!" She cries out and turns around. Adalinda chuckles and picks up her cat, holding her in her arms as she looked over the lacrima. She then points to the black one. Tamaria pointed towards the other side of the the shelf of lacrima. "You sure you want the silly black one when they have a black dragon on white one?" The exceed asks. Adalinda's eyes veered over to it, then she gasped. "Knew it. She wants that one, Yuudai. With the dragon on the back of it."

Adalinda chuckles as she looks up to the wolf, smiling some to him, raising an eyebrow. "You sure...?" Tammy wiggled free of Ada's hands, smacking her in the face with her tail, before she goes over to Yuudai and is flying opposite of the phone.

"I've used one before if you're having issues." She tells him. "Want me to show you?" She grins as she holds her hands behind her back. The cat was trying to seem like she was innocent right then. That was... till Adalinda reached up high enough to bop her on the head.

"Since when did you know how to use a communication lacrima like this?" She snorts to the exceed.

"Since before I met you, twirp." The Purple cat snipped back while glaring and rubbing her head some.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 21st March 2018, 1:03 am

As Ada stated she liked the game he brought up Yuudai started laughing a bit as Tamaria seemed to huff and complain she didn’t like that game at all. They seemed to have trouble figuring out what lacrima they wanted and Ada saw one that she wanted while Tamaria seemed to have spotted one that she thought fit Ada much better and the dragon slayer seemed to agree before she looked to him and asked if he was sure. Yuudai nodded as he motioned for the man to give him the lacrima and passed it to Ada.” here its yours” he said softly.

When Tamaria offered to show him how to use the lacrima the werewolf felt his cheeks go red under his fur as he felt embarrassed.”I just need to get used to it my pack didn’t really use technology so Im experiencing a lot of new things” he explained rubbing the back of his head. When Adalinda bopped Tamaria on the head the hybrid couldn’t help but let out another barking laugh . After a moment Yuudai had a thought.”out of curiousty what time is it?” he asked since he had lost track of time.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 21st March 2018, 8:56 am

Ada held the lacrima as she starts to walk away from the store a bit. She didn't want to block the way for other customers. She was starting to mess around with her lacrima when Yuudai explained that his pack didn't use technology, and she snickers. Tamaria did a little too. "Well you DID say your tribe was cut off from the rest of the world, with the outer edge of the Lycan forest being of feral wolves." The exceed shrugged her shoulders. "So it's expected for you to not know how. That's why I asked if you wanted help."

The mage looks up as he questions the time, and points to the lacrima. "The time is already on it." It was nearing afternoon now so soon. Adalinda had been surprised about how long she's spent with Yuudai already. She had thought it was only mid-morning instead. She scratches the back of her head as she lowers the lacrima from her face. "Did you... did you have somewhere you needed to be at?" She questions him curiously.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 22nd March 2018, 8:55 pm

Yuudai only shook his head at her question of if he had to be somewhere .”no I have nothing to do at the moment and I’m having a great time but I thought I heard your exceed say something about you needing to be at the docks a while back” he questioned. He was having a lot of fun and he didn’t want to stop but he knew that she worked for a trading company and he didn’t want her to get in trouble because of him.”can I see your lacrima so I can put in my contact I’ll pass you mine’ he asked as he held his out for her to take.

If she did have to go he would be sad but he knew he would go to divide island very soon to visit her and see where she worked. He still had so much to explore outside of the forest he was very excited. He hoped that his family would be proud of him when he visited them in the future.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 23rd March 2018, 12:18 pm

Adalinda chuckles as she smiles to him and grabs his lacrima as she hands him hers in return. "Yeah... Tammy did say we should go back to Divide... I don't feel like going back so quickly though... Might send her to go grab a job or something before I do go, let me stay here a smidge longer." She chuckles. After her information was in his lacrima, Adalinda passed it back to Yuudai, smiling up to him. "Don't have too much fun without me. You..." She spies something in a shop, and quickly runs to it and grabs a paper before running back. "I'm assuming you know how to read maps." She says as she passes it to him. "Don't let yourself get lost." Adalinda was handing him a folded up map.

Tamaria takes a deep breath as she crossed her paws over her chest. "I'm gonna head off first. Don't suck each other's faces off too much." She warns as she lets her wings pop out and she starts to fly off away from them. The exceed knew they wouldn't kiss, or at least Adalinda probably wouldn't allow it so soon. They weren't officially dating.

The mage chuckles quietly as she looks to Yuudai. She runs her hand through her hair and takes a deep breath. "I'm glad you let me accompany you... Don't get into any trouble..." She lightly punches his arm a bit, but he was a tad too tall for her to get his shoulder, or even his bicep very well. "I'll probably see you around again." She grins as she starts to make her way towards Hargeon, where Tamaria already disappeared. She looks back at Yuudai as she walks, nearly stumbling into someone, and blushes as she waves to him and then starts to jog off away from Yuudai before she felt like she'd be sucked back in to him and stay away from the guild much longer than she needed to be.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:00 am