Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun]

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] Empty Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun]

Post by The Lunatic 5th February 2018, 2:19 am

Job Form:
    Sign-Up Link:
    DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    “And…there!”

The semi-fey barely managed to wheeze out the last word before slumping over, letting her tired body hit the ground. Training was an exhausting task, and she had no idea why she put herself through it. She was doing perfectly fine in her current body, wasn’t she? Scowling, Yuzuki unhooked the chains of her spear from her scrappy belt, pulling the chains and segments up into a complete spear. Where had she come to this time?

Recently, the semi-fey had decided to try and improve her stamina and strength by flying, running, jumping as well as she could to all kinds of different places, going around and getting used to surviving in different environments. It honestly wasn’t that bad, her methods of survival consisting mostly of hunting, gathering, or stealing. It fed her well enough, and she had no dependence on those odd mages’ jobs that she would only do once in a while if she was feeling particularly bored. After all, there were plenty of other people and mages she could irritate or kill off if she wished – the population of Fiore was pretty darn big – although it was nice to get paid for doing what she did all the time.

Finally catching her breath, Yuzuki looked about her, taking in the dark island with sparse grasses and dark trees all over it. A gloomy atmosphere settled over the whole place, and not a single sound of birds chirping or animals rustling around could be heard. It should be only be in the late afternoon right now, but the skies were dim and clouded. How had she even gotten this far away from the mainland? All she remembered was being pissed off about this one amazing knife she had found in some store and tried to steal, only to get caught by the owner. Naturally, she escaped, but didn’t even get to inflict any damage to make up for the loss. As a result, the semi-fey had sent herself flying and leaping over the treetops to get somewhere else and shake off her irritation. Still, this was a bit much, yeah? She recalled flying for quite a long stretch across the oceans, surprised she didn’t fall. However, if this place was what she thought it was, she wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Trudging further into the island, she would find a tall tower with a barn and fields around it. Hm. Who could reside here? It seemed likely that she had been drawn here by some sort of dark mage who preyed on visitors of something, but who knew, honestly.
    432o/o 2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 
    Lineage : Elven Blood
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] Empty Re: Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun]

Post by Necromancer Eon 7th February 2018, 4:29 am

"Urp... uuuuuugh... ha!"

The empowered human known simply as Yun Shen Long, Yun to her close friends, never to be referred to as Yunyun, gripped tightly at her throbbing head. "Ack, did it again didn't I?" She asked aloud, mostly to herself as she soothed her aching head by massaging her temples. She was referring to herself going overboard on drinking again. It was rare for her to get very drunk, even rarer for her to be blackout drunk since over the years she's built up a small resistance, but on the rare occasions that it did happen it was always a pain for her to recover from her hangover.

Normally she'd spend the morning either in bed or preparing a greasy meaty breakfast for herself to help with her hangover. However, a quick blurry look around her made it evident that either choice would be unavailable to her. Instead of being in her room, or any area with a civilization, she looked to be in a strange island. Sparse tufts of grass littered the ground and dark trees, an area wholly unfamiliar to her and it made her question exactly how much she drank last night.

Actually now that she thought about it, she wasn't even sure that she went out drinking last night. She could definitely recall the sun still being up when she had started to party. Pushing aside her questions and thoughts, she picks herself off of the ground and brushes the dirt off of her dress and firmly places her discarded hat onto her head after giving it a quick shake. "Right, no time to dwell on that, find a way off the island first, those are questions for later."

The wind playfully ruffled her dress as it slowly lifted her off of the ground. She sped off, flying further into the island both searching and exploring it as she moved. She hummed to herself as the wind carried her, floating just a few feet off of the ground and playfully weaving around tree trunks and bobbing through tree branches. She also sometimes punched a tree out of the way just for a bit of exercise.

She soon found herself looking at a tall tower with a barn and fields around it. She found it weird that there would be a field here given how dim it was, not much sun must get through that cloud cover. "Oooh, I wonder if there's food there." She sped up, dangerously accelerating to get to the barn even faster. Now knowing her path would cross another's, literally because she hadn't notice the other girl and that she was on a collision course with her.

446/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] Empty Re: Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun]

Post by The Lunatic 7th February 2018, 10:41 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Yuzuki moved quickly and efficiently towards the tower, leaping large distances with the help of her wings, each step on the ground calculated and silent. Everyone was a potential enemy, and she couldn’t be too careful. The closer she moved, the faster she jumped, hopping over rocks and pushing off tree trunks on her way. However, just as she made her way out of the forest, a force entered the edge of her vision, giving the semi-fey no time at all to avoid it even with super-fast reflexes.

“The fuck?” She yelled out in anger and extreme pain, before she pushed herself up to stand on her feet, one hand grabbing at her throbbing skull while the other adjusted its grip on the spear, ready to fight whoever had caused her such an inconvenience. A violet-blue-haired girl entered her vision, obviously the one who had so rudely bumped into her. Scowling at the figure, Yuzuki did a quick look-over of this newcomer, judging whether she was a threat or not. The human(?) looked younger than her by maybe ten years or so, but she knew better than to expect to be treated like an elder with her unfortunate appearance. Magic didn’t seem breathtaking, though the girl was definitely a mage. What was she doing here? Did she live in the tower? Scowling tremendously, Yuzuki puffed out her chest in an attempt to make herself look tougher than her little teenage girl look, and spat out a scornful “Who are you, and what made you think it would be a good idea to go crashing into me?” Normally, she would have done her best to play a prank on the lady, maybe trick her into giving her money or something, but Yuzuki was in a terrible mood and didn’t feel like having much fun today. She wanted to piss somebody off, and fast.

Brushing her silver-tipped hair over her shoulder, the street thief was so caught up in this little event that she didn’t notice the shadow that loomed over her shoulder until it was too late, a firm white hand clamping itself down hard on her shoulder. Yuzuki jerked around to face the pink-haired woman, who glowered down with probably the most terrifying look she’d ever seen on somebody with pink hair. Like, seriously? A person with pink hair looking scary? Impossible. Well, almost. Obviously, she’d been proved wrong.

“Oops, what do we have here? I do believe you two are on private property,”
    said she with a toothy grin that was not in the least bit charming.
    858o/o 2000

what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Necromancer Eon 8th February 2018, 6:01 am

Still recovering from the effects of what Yun could only assume to be a very long and joyous day of partying, celebrating something that for the life of her she could not recall, she didn't process the fact that she was not alone in heading for the tower until she crashed into the other woman, quickly spiraling out of control and landing flat on her back like a helpless dizzy tortoise. "Ow..." She expertly summarized her situation as her limps flailed helplessly in the air.

It took a few seconds for her to stop flailing and finally process what had happened to her.. "Owwww..." She repeated, her limbs falling down onto the ground with her. "Oh no, don't mind me, leave me lying down on the ground." She stated. "The ground is my friend and wont hurt me." She lay there for moments more, watching the dim sky before she finally picked herself up from the ground in a rare show of acrobatic prowess. "I take it that were far too in this interaction for hello? Alright, got it." She asked and didn't wait for a response. She took a while to get a good look at the girl she had crashed into.  The first thing she thought was that this girl was either very young or very short. Either way, it was none of her business how she looked. "Well, sorry for bumping into you, wasn't looking where I was going and well, I'm having one hell of a hangover." She sheepishly scratched her head while apologizing to the little black haired girl. She slipped on her professionalism as easily as a surgeon slips on gloves and clears her throat. "Anyways, I fear that we might have bigger problems unless you know the area we're in and own that structure over there." Her hand motions to the tower. There was a time for everything, complaining and bemoaning could come later, now was the time for being a professional.

Then suddenly there was a woman behind the girl. Her sudden appearance made Yun's eyes widen in shock. "Storm's above! Give the woman a heart attack."  She shook off her shock. "We apologize for trespassing madam, if you tell us the way off of the isle we'll be off your hair in no time we promise." Yun hurriedly spoke. She looked at the woman, something about her seemed very familiar to the Black Rose Mage, maybe she was just one of those people with generic features? Yun gave a mental shrug at her own query.

870/2000

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 12th February 2018, 11:43 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    “Oh no, don’t mind me, leave me lying on the ground.”

What? Whipping her gaze down to glare at the blue-haired girl, Yuzuki would raise her eyebrows at the sight of the other mage splayed across the ground, looking totally dazed. She blinked once, twice, then jumped back as the stranger pushed herself up in a gesture of strength and agility. “I take it that we’re far too in this interaction for hello? Alright, got it.” Indigohead, as Yuzuki had decided to dub her for now, would look the semi-fey up and down as well, causing her to recoil slightly at such scrutiny. An apology would be tossed into the air with a sheepish head scratch before the newcomer’s demeanor would dramatically shift, suddenly becoming professional and down to business. How irritating.

Yuzuki could really care less about where she was right now at this point, she was on a mission to piss this infuriatingly professional lady off – or she was, until that grossly pale hand dared to wrap its disgusting fingers around her shoulder. Twisting out of the pinkette’s grip, her spear was out and ready for combat, the tattoos on her arm already glowing silver in the dim sunlight. Naturally, her actions were seen as holding very much different intent than Yun’s hasty apology.

“Threatening me? On my own island? Ugh, you mainlanders are all like that, aren’t you? Just ‘cuz I live in the Cursed Lands doesn’t mean you punks get to do whatever you want.” Her pink fingernails would attach themselves to Yuzuki’s earlobe, pulling the semi-fey behind her with a shockingly strong grip while the other hand would wave at the poor Rose to follow. “Come! You think you can just apologize and get away with it? Oh no no no, that is not how it works. You are going to craft for me a feast, and you’re not leaving this island unless you do so, you hear?”

The monstrous tanuki yanked open the door of the tower, ignoring Yuzuki’s infuriated cries of pain and anger, revealing a magnificent kitchen. “You have one hour! Make me a five course banquet, and maybe I’ll let you off with your limbs intact!” Dropping them off there, she would proceed to march up the stairs into her luxurious tower room, haughtily calling out behind her, “Haha! This is what happens when you attempt to cross the path of the great Izayuki, strongest ice tanuki in all the lands!” The door would slam, leaving her maniacal laughter echoing across the cold stone walls.

“…Fuck.”
    1283o/o 2000

Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Necromancer Eon 15th February 2018, 3:22 am

Yun could do nothing follow the woman, no, tanuki named Izayuki. She chalked it up to coincidence that the woman was a tanuki named Izayuki that looked like and had the same name as her esteemed guild leader. Her mind didn't register that they could be related in any way, in fact, her mind wouldn't acknowledge that the woman was related to her guild leader even if she was shown some evidence. She maintained her silence as she quietly shuffled behind the pair, having already dropped onto the ground instead of flying like she usually would. She considered trying to apologize again but it was made adamantly clear to her that a verbal apology wouldn't be accepted and thus didn't bother to say or do anything else unless she wanted to end up like the girl she had collided against.

They were presented with a kitchen, it's magnificence looked out of place in the tower and it threw her for a loop. She was actually expecting a dark and damp dungeon or something of the like being what's in store, not a kitchen that one would find in a fancy restaurant. “You have one hour! Make me a five course banquet, and maybe I’ll let you off with your limbs intact!” The woman announced to them before leaving to the two to their own devices.

"...Fuck" The petite young girl summarized their situation for them.

The blue violet haired human takes a look around the kitchen. "Alright, looks like we'll have to work together to get through this, might as well get to know each other. I'm Yun Shen Long, mage for Black Rose." She rummages around for a knife and chopping board, finding them in a dedicated drawer for knives and chopping boards. She tests the knife's balance and sharpness in her hand before discarding it for another knife.

The discarding of knives continues on for some time before she finds a chef's knife that is satisfactory to her. "I'm going to have to ask if you have any prior cooking experience?" She turns to face the young mage, holding up the knife almost menacingly. "I'd like to know if you can help me in cooking, we only have one hour to make a five course meal and I'll take all the help I can get." She explains, setting down the knife on the chopping board and taking several pots and pans and starts setting them neatly on a separate workstation for easy access. "Alright, I think that's about everything that we need. Now we just need to look for the ingredients."

1303/2000

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 19th February 2018, 10:54 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    As Yuzuki sat there, hating her life and everything it stood for, the other mage would be scanning the kitchen, looking around before introducing herself as Black Rose mage Yun Shen Long. Ugh, what a prestigious name. Anyone willing to call themselves a god AND a dragon had better prove it to her first. Sprawling out over the pristine white tiles, Yuzuki let her arm flop down over her eyes. She was exhausted over that mad flight over the Cursed Lands – otherwise she’d probably have been able to jerk free from that tanuki and escaped by now. But now she was stuck with some stuck-up legal mage or something, as well as an order to cook a feast of all things.

Removing her arm from her face, she admired the way the artificial lights bounced off her tattoos before shoving herself up. Yun was looking through the drawers already, busy testing a large selection of knives, most of which looked very inconvenient. Yuzuki’d never been much of a knife-user – her spear was more than enough to take care of armed combat for her.

“I’m going to ask if you have any prior cooking experience?”

Seeing as this question was asked in a strangely threatening manner, with the taller mage flashing a deadly sharp knife, she figured she’d better answer. “Fuck no. Why would I ever waste my time doing something so pointless?” It wasn’t completely untrue. Although she’d needed to cook wild game she caught while in the wild, that was a task easily done with a searing blast of moonfire at just the right temperature. It wasn’t like you required perfectly even roasting and a variety of spices to make a wild rabbit edible. Already, Yun had turned away, arranging pots and pans throughout the kitchen, looking like she owned the place with how confidently she moved. Ugh, legal mages and their perfectionism or whatever. “Now we just need to look for ingredients.”

Perfect. Instantly, the semi-fey had her spear secured in her belt and the door open, looking behind her shoulder in an almost nervous expression. “Yep, yep. I’m on that, be back in a few!” She would proceed to slam the door behind her, moving as quickly as she could to find something living that could be eaten with enough heat applied. She was uncomfortable, closed in a place as unnaturally pristine as that kitchen. Not to mention that the presence of a legal mage, particularly one so irritatingly professional really got on her nerves. The second she hit the fresh air outside, it was as though she’d been reborn again with how great it felt. Stupid fey genes, messing with all her emotions and stuff. Still, she was on a mission to find food now, and it was better than nothing.
    1748o/o 2000

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th February 2018, 10:54 pm

The member 'lavenderflower77' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] TV6mrb1 Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] MPfmPli Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] X6fB6gw Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] TV6mrb1 Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] TV6mrb1
    Necromancer Eon
    Necromancer Eon

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Necromancer Eon 25th February 2018, 9:51 am

“Fuck no. Why would I ever waste my time doing something so pointless?” The young looking mage answered her query. 'Looks like the job falls to me then.' Yun thinks to herself with a controlled sigh as she began to rummage through the drawers. Inwardly, it made her wonder if the young mage thought cooking was a pointless waste of time then had she ever tasted something exquisite. And what did she consider to be a meal? She set those thoughts aside as more questions to be asked later.

"Well alright then, best of luck to you." Yun Shen Long called out as she slowly begun to busy herself with preparing the kitchen itself to the inevitable cooking storm that was about to occur in it. She quietly searched for a usable rag or paper towel, finding it in another drawer somewhere else. For an isolated location it was conveniently well stocked with cooking materials, this made the task ahead a bit easier. She wet the paper towel that she found and began to wipe the surfaces of the kitchen that she thought that she was going to use. The counter, work table, and several others were wiped clean of dust due to Yun's dutiful sanitation.

She slowly began to work on the oven as well. Since she didn't have the ingredients yet she didn't know what she could make. She considered it best to start heating the oven just in case it was needed, nothing much would be lost and time was of the essence here. The oven took a while for her to figure out but she managed to have it start it and was now slowly increasing in temperature. Yun made sure to keep the oven's temperature at just the right range, not too hot nor too cold.

Yun blinked as she thought she heard several something fly by her face. At first she thought it was just a fly but after the fourth fly by she began to grow suspicious. She tried swatting as she felt something fly by again and she could hear the rapid wing beats of something definitely large than a common fly fly past her ear. "How foolish of me think this would be a simple task." She slowly slipped into her offensive stance and held her hand up as if about to snap her fingers. "Things will get loud now." She announced.

With a snap of her fingers the sound of loud thunder boomed in the kitchen and several beings, 24 fairies to be precise, began to flee away from her.

1703/2000
    A Storm Is Gathering: 49/50
    200/200HP
    75/100 MP
    Damage And Statuses Inflicted: -32HP, all fairies are now Terrified.

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 6th March 2018, 10:53 pm

DON'T TRUST ANYONE
    Setting out over the island, Yuzuki moved quickly through the fields around the tower. It seemed that this Izayuki owned quite a bit of land, judging from the fields and the pens full of strange animals. Was this even legal? Not that she cared. Leaping easily over a the fence on a pen of weird-looking chicken-like creatures, the semi-fey awkwardly reached out, snatching at one of them and hoping it didn’t have poisoned feathers or something. Opening her mouth, she let out a guttural squawk, telling it to come with her peacefully. Her fey influence often calmed animals around her, but this one was having absolutely none of it. Letting out a shrill, high-pitched scream that no chicken could ever make, a roar sounded in the distance. Chicken thing dropped instantly, Yuzuki leapt to the top of the fence, spear at the ready. Whatever was coming, she was sure she could face it.

Leaping from the skies was a troop of griffins, golden-winged, roaring, and very angry as they dove for the spindly figure on the fence. Retaliating with a simple jump from the top, the ones in the front crashed gracelessly into the structure, causing a strong shuddering to shake the sturdy wood. Her wings would keep her aloft for a few moments as Yuzuki pinpointed the center of one of the great creatures’ backs, throwing herself downwards. Sharp-toed boots gripped the golden fur, and Yuzuki’s hand fumbled to snatch at the tufty neck of the creature in an attempt to steady herself. A shrill scream emanated from its throat, and the semi-fey smirked, stamping the spiked heel of her boot into its neck. By now, the other griffins had noticed the commotion and were swiftly making their own ways over as well, even as Yuzuki’s lips curved upwards in a nasty smirk. She had some more tricks up her sleeve. Literally.

From the spiraling tattoo that adorned her upper arm, a silvery glow would start up, a piece of the picture sending a cool sensation down her spine. In an easy movement, she cast at her targets a series of ten bolts, all burning with icy cold moonlight. As they burst against her targets, she yanked hard on her own griffin’s neck, causing it to buck and shriek some more, further disorienting the rest. The semi-fey would easily right herself as she released her hold on the feathers, then broke down her spear into its chained form. The metal segments shimmered the same color as her magic – cold and relentlessly silver. “Take this, you nasties~” she trilled in amusement, letting the weapon fly outwards. The shiny metal blade at the end of the chains would slice into one of the feathered creatures’ side, pulling it into another one and felling them both easily. Before their bodies hit the floor, she was already kicking the griffin below her into action, causing it to flee towards its companions for their protection. Conveniently, it brought her straight into them as well, allowing her spear to break their flesh as well. A surge of thrill and satisfaction coursed through her body, and the semi-fey was at peace.
    2273o/o 2000

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 13th November 2018, 6:01 am

dice roll

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th November 2018, 6:01 am

The member 'The Lunatic' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Feeding a Tanuki is Harder Than It Sounds [Job/Yun] Die_05_42162_sm
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 13th November 2018, 7:50 am

Yuzuki sighed, brushing off her hands. It was time to get this thing over with. Dragging the body of the creature back into the kitchen, the semi-fey slammed the hunk of meat down on the table. It was time to get this show on the road – she wanted out of here as fast as possible, and that wasn’t happening at her current pace. Flashing out a blade, she sent a scatter of moonlight-based attacks slamming into the griffin, battering its bodies into various chunks before, tossing them into the oven. Hopefully she was doing this right – if not, oh well. It was always easier to fight someone than to go about negotiations in so roundabout a way. Whoever that weird Izayuki person was, she certainly couldn’t be that hard to defeat, right?

With that half-assed effort, Yuzuki leaned against the wall, picking at her dirty fingernails before realizing that something was wrong. Standing up, the semi-fey looked around in confusion, wondering if she had missed something. Indeed, there was something a bit out of place here. Where exactly had Margaret gone? The Black Rose mage seemed to have conveniently vanished off the face of the earth, and that was not okay. What gave that chick the right to just up and disappear, leaving all the work to her? The dragon slayer had also gotten them into this situation, hadn’t she? It shouldn’t all be Yuzuki’s job to shoulder the blame, right? Absolutely ridiculous. With a scowl on her face, the moonlight mage yanked open the over, snatched out a hunk of bristly and absolutely disgusting semi-raw griffin meat. Still splattered in blood that had gradually grown more and more brown after exposure to the heat, it was absolutely inedible. Yuzuki strolled over and slapped it on a plate, before giving it a nice scorch in moonfire. Now, the chunk of meat was toasted a weird shade of silver, but at least it was fully cooked…no matter how questionable the methods of achieving that state was.

When the woman left the room, a bounce in her steps, there laid behind her a battlefield, blood splattered everywhere from Yuzuki’s indiscriminate slaughter of the poor winged creature, and bits of gristle and fur stuck over the formerly pristine stainless steel surfaces. Good thing the weird lady here was a mage, right? Just a poof of magic and it could all get cleaned up. Yelling up into the tower, Yuzuki would proclaim the completion of her meal. “Get down here, ya old hag! I cooked you yer fuckin’ dinner already, so get down here!”

Instantly, there was a slamming sound that came from above, the door slamming open to let loose the pink-haired monstrosity that came charging down to consume her dinner. Upon seeing the hunk of meat on Yuzuki’s plate and smelling the scent of gore all over the place – the smell of one of her beloved animals, no doubt, she let out an ear-piercing screech, horrified at the demise of the precious griffin. “YOU MONSTER!!!! YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS, YOU BITCH.” The enraged screaming was emphasized with the woman charging, eyes blinded with rage at the semi-fey. Izayuki’s attacks had grown sloppy and uncontrolled, and thus easy to avoid. Darting aside with a smirk on her face the whole time, Yuzuki occasionally cast in a casual jab or swipe from her spear, leaving shallow cuts in the yokai’s flesh that seemed to serve only to infuriate her even more. If there was one thing she was good at doing, it was pissing people off. Her one true talent, finally put to good use here.

Before long, the angry (and apparently not-in-very-good-health) tanuki ground to a halt, slamming her hands down on her knees in exhaustion. She would be up only a moment later however, various animals under her control suddenly slamming into the room out of nowhere, coming to attack the semi-fey who’d wronged their master. But alas! Yuzuki had had her fill of fun already. Doing a bit of back and forth between a bunch of animals, while it was certainly a fun pastime every now and then was something she no longer felt like doing. Ducking into the shadow cast by a nearby doorway, the semi-fey had easily teleported out of the tower and had entered the airstream once more. Lifting off into the air, she gave the tower a cheeky wave, watching as the pink-haired tanuki came back out with a look of sheer rage on her face. Aw…too bad for her. Guess she couldn’t leave the island, eh?

The semi-fey stared out over the horizon, considering her next location. Another city? Another island? The choice was far too obvious. This experience had been far too much and it was time to go somewhere new. City it was!

4775/4000 words WORD COUNT REACHED - END

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:49 am