Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Plant Problems (Job, Solo)

Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Skill: Droids of Draovis
    Third Skill:

Plant Problems (Job, Solo) Empty Plant Problems (Job, Solo)

Post by Aliarey Casady 29th January 2018, 11:59 am

Job Info:

Things were going very slowly for the requip mage named Aliarey. Her laziness kept overpowering her to the point that she rarely got out and did anything that was actually productive. She had been relying solely on hoping her team members, Liam and Grema, would call her and make some sort of request to have her join them on a job. The young blonde had not heard anything in months from those two. It was crazy! Were they seriously still pissed about what happened in the Monsterlands? What a couple of selfish brats! Now she had to find something to do by herself.

Currently she resided in Talonia, a place known for guildless mages like herself to hang out. For the guildless it may of been, but just like a normal guild it came with a job board. Aliarey walked over and stood in front of it, hand on hip and tilting her head as she stared at the job postings. "Jeez, is this really all there is? Things are really starting to slow down more than I thought." All that was posted were the very jobs she hated taking. Jobs so easy that it put her to sleep. Unfortunately, the more action packed ones that were posted were ones she was sure she'd die trying to accomplish on her own. Nope! Better to do the easy ones and get some sort of pay than to pretend she was super special awesome and die doing something that would get her killed. She could be considered a coward, but as far as she was concerned it was being smart.

Sighing, Aliarey reached forward and grabbed one of the papers that had been posted. She brought it closer to her face so she could get a better look at it than when it was on the board. "I’m an herbalist in Beanstalk Village and I had heard reports about a unique plant never before seen in Fiore. However it would seem that the plants sting anyone who touch it. Those who have touched it ended up in the hospital for a day or two. Nothing serious, but I’d like you to go remove them for the people’s protection. I would however, like a sample." An eyebrow arched as she reached the end. "Mysterious stinging plant that puts people in the hospital huh?" Another sigh. "Well it's better than nothing. Just a simple collection job. More exciting than being a mailgirl for an afternoon, I guess."

To Beanstalk Village the requip mage went. By train mostly seeing as she had not yet gotten herself a vehicle of some sort. Eventually she arrived at the village and her search for some plant specimens began. It...was actually pretty easy seeing as they were growing all over the place. Things were getting slightly out of control, and she had to wonder why the hell those people were hiring a mage from some other town instead of trying to remove the plant themselves. Was it that hard to torch the things? The shots from her Ember Revolvers said no. Annoying, but hey, it was their money that was paying her. She removed many of the plants from the town by burning them into a crisp or by having some fun with her disintegrator guns. One had even been saved as a sample for the one that had posted the job. Aliarey gave it to the herbalist, and it became another easy mission complete.

(Word Count: 576)

HP:
    MP:
    Spells Used:
    Abilities Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:19 am